Mother and Daughter Bond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine," Ally shouted. "Sorry, I um, forgot to leave it in the kitchen." Ally stood and grabbed her phone from the table, relieved to be in an upright position. She passed Mrs. Colberson on the way, who was carrying a bowl of linguini. When Ally walked into the kitchen, Mother was standing there, with her back to Ally. She appeared to be adding some toasted almonds to the tops of the chicken and snow peas.

Ally placed her phone on the far end of the counter. "You feeling okay, baby girl?" Mother asked, not bothering to look at Ally.

She swallowed. "I'm fine. Just forgot to leave my phone in here."

Mother nodded and walked over to her. She placed a chaste kiss on Ally's cheek. Mother's finger grazed Ally's clit over her dress, just barely. "Well, let's get back to dinner, shall we? I have the boys dinner cut up and ready. Could you grab their plates?"

"Yes, Mother," she answered quietly. Ally reached for the two plates and bibs and carried them into the dining room. Once she had the boys settled, she was about to sit down when Mother offered to move next to Ally, in case she needed help with the boys. Ally swallowed and sat down. She barely tasted the food in front of her, too focused on the sensations and stimulation of her clitoris.

Everyone was engaged in conversation, but Ally barely paid attention to what they were saying. She was, however, aware of her mother inching closer and closer to her. Their shoulders touched, both of their skin flushed and heated. Ally swallowed another bite of food and smiled at the Colberson's politely. Once in a while they would ask her questions about the boys, and she kept her answers short.

When Ally placed her water glass on the table, the toy inside her began to pulse, and the sensation was much stronger than previously. Mother's hand gathered the material of Ally's dress, pulling the floor-length material above Ally's knees. She traced circles along Ally's thigh, just under the dress.

Sweat beaded along Ally's hairline, and she tapped her fingers on the linen tablecloth. "Oh, look at that. Those sweet boys have stuffed themselves into a food coma." Mrs. Colberson clapped her hands together, and Ally turned her head to look at the twins. Sure enough, Levi was out cold, and Drew was just about asleep.

"They must be tired from all of the stimulation they've had today," Ally noted.

"Sweetheart," Mother looked over at Ally's father. "Would you mind clearing the table and getting the plate of brownies from the kitchen?"

"No problem." Ally's father stood, and Mr. Colberson offered to come with him to see the kitchen renovations that had been done a few months ago.

Mother's hand pushed up under Ally's dress. Her fingers rested against Ally's panties. "Dinner was absolutely delicious. I must have the recipe," Mrs. Colberson complimented Mother.

"Oh, it's so easy, Susan. I'll send it over to you this week if you'd like." Mother moved Ally's panties to the side, and she pushed the device up further into Ally's clit, causing more pressure. Ally immediately gasped and started coughing, to try and cover up the sounds she was dying to make. "Are you alright, darling?"

Ally looked at her mother and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine." Using her hand, she pushed her mother away. Mother kept a tight hold on Ally's thigh and raised an eyebrow at her, clearly challenging Ally. Her father and Mr. Colberson came back into the dining room with a plate full of brownies. Mother reached over with her far hand and grabbed a brownie. Instead of placing the brownie onto the small saucer, she "accidentally" dropped it.

"Oops. Let me get that." Mother bent down and retrieved the sweet treat from the floor. When she came back up to a sitting position, she moved the hand on Ally's thigh to go back up to her pussy. This time, Mother wasted no time in pushing a finger inside of Ally's thong. She worked the finger behind the device, just at Ally's opening and pushed a small amount of finger inside of Ally, probably just as much as she could fit given the awkward positioning.

Ally quickly grabbed a brownie and took a large bite. She chewed and ground her hips into her mother's hand. There was no way she could do this for much longer. She clamped her legs together and shifted to the side, focing her mother's finger out of her entrance. She missed the feeling instantly. Mother smiled at her and used the hand that had just been on her daughter's leg to pick up the brownie and take a bite. "This homemade icing is delicious, but it makes such a mess." Ally watched, fascinated, as Mother placed her finger, the very same finger that was just fucking Ally's pussy, into her mouth and licked it clean.

Ally needed to cum. She needed to get the hell out of this room and cum. "I'll be back in just a moment. Mother, I'll clear the table." Mother looked at Ally and smiled.

"Thank you, darling."

"Jeff and I will clear the table," her father said, slapping Mr. Colberson playfully on the back.

Mr. Colberson nodded his head. "It's the least we can do after such a great meal." Ally stood and made her way to the small guest bathroom down the hall.

Once inside, she shut the door and lifted her dress. She removed the device and shut it off. Her clit was engorged, swollen, and hypersensitive. She put two fingers deep inside her aching cunt. A knock sounded at the door before she could even move them. "I'll be out in just a minute," Ally yelled through the door. She waited for a few seconds before pulling her fingers out and pushing them back in once again

The door pushed open, and Ally removed her fingers at once, trying like hell to straighten her dress. Mother stood in the doorway, a predatory smile on her face. She walked into the small bathroom and closed the door. "Allison, what are you doing in here?"

"Mother, I was just, you know..." Ally blushed at the words that failed to come out of her mouth.

"Oh, I know what you were doing, Allison. I'm more or less wondering why you denied me, twice, at the table and then decided to come in here to give yourself relief?"

Ally opened her mouth, shocked "Are you kidding me? I couldn't orgasm at the table!"

"Actually, you could have. You chose not to. And, unfortunately, now you will be punished for that." Ally looked at her mother, confused. "Give me your hand," Mother said, pointing at Ally's right hand, the same one she had just used to finger herself. Ally hesitated. "Right now, Allison."

Ally lifted her hand to Mother's. Mother grabbed it and placed three of Ally's fingers in her mouth. She moaned around them. "My baby girl is so sweet. And you should try it with icing. It's devine." Ally watched her mother suck the fingers clean. "First thing is first. Turn around, bend over, and touch your toes."

"What?" Ally looked at her mother like she was a crazy person. Mother raised an eyebrow and grabbed Ally's nipple and pinched.

"I said, turn around, bend over, and touch your toes. Do not make me repeat myself, Allison."

Ally almost rolled her eyes but fought the urge. As soon as she was bent over, she felt embarrassed. Mother pulled her dress up and caressed one of Ally's ass cheeks. "You've been a naughty girl, Allison. And you will be punished."

Ally swallowed but said nothing. She chanced a peek up at her mother but couldn't see her face, had no way of knowing just how mad she was. Ally was about to speak when she felt a sting on her left cheek. "Oh shit," she yelped.

Mother continued to spank Ally's ass, alternating from left to right cheek. "Mmmmm, your ass is blushing a beautiful shade of pink. If I had a strap-on right now, I would pound into your pussy, just like this." Mother demonstrated by grabbing Ally's hips and thrusting into her hard. "You would get fucked, but I wouldn't let you cum. I would make sure your pussy was dripping wet, would take you all the way to the edge and then...." Ally felt her mother move. She was right next to her, bent over at Ally's level now. "I would pull away and leave you frustrated, just like you left me at the table tonight."

"Mother, I'm sorry. Please..."

Whack another slap to the ass that shut Ally up. "Now, I want you to stand up, turn back around, and get on your knees."

Ally obeyed instantly. "Yes, mommy."

"Good. Now, push up my dress, and clean my pussy with your tongue. You do not have permission to touch yourself."

Ally swallowed and pushed up her mother's dress. The wetness had coated the top of her mound and extended to her thighs. She licked that area first and then placed her tongue at the top of her mother's warm, wet slit. She flicked at the clit first. "Long strokes, back and forth." Ally did as her mother instructed.

"Mmmmm, baby girl mommy loves your tongue. You're going to lick me clean, and then I'm going to cum in your mouth and on your fingers. You're going to clean all of that up too."

Ally's tongue went from her mother's entrance to the tip of her clit, back and forth. Mother's tangy sweetness coated Ally's tongue and lips. Her tongue didn't stop for minutes, and she only took a quick swallow break here and there. Between her mother's juices and her own saliva, Ally's nose, chin, and mouth were a hot, sticky mess.

"That's it. Keep going, Allison. Move your tongue back and forth just like that. Think about lying on this floor, the cold tile on your heated skin. Imagine me lying on top of you, pussy in your face. You could tongue me, just like you are now. I could use a vibrator to fuck your soppying wet cunt. Mmmmmm, I can hear the sounds of your pussy as I fuck it. Just imagine, baby girl, how good it would feel to be fucked by my hand. Think about your orgasm building, the feeling of bliss as you release your ecstasy."

Ally was soaking wet and practically humping the floor as she licked her mother's cunt, picturing just what her mother described. Her tongue was tired, and she was so fucking horny that she thought she might burst.

"Good girl. Now, go sit back against the wall, dress up, legs spread. We don't have much time." Ally breathed out a sigh of relief. Finally, she was going to cum. Mother sat against the door and pulled her own dress up. Ally watched, mesmerized, as Mother teased her own pussy lips, pulling at the clit, extending it.

Licking her lips, Ally moved her own hand to her weeping cunt. "Oh no you don't, Allison. Hands off."

"But I thought-"

"You thought wrong. I'm going to cum on my own fingers. You're going to watch me come undone. You won't touch yourself. Understood?"

"Wait, you said that you were going to cum on my tongue. I want to keep going, Mother. Please."

"I changed my mind. Does it bother you that I have denied you what you want? What you desire?"

Ally swallowed nervously. "Yes," she whispered.

"Eyes right here on mommy's pussy." Ally watched as Mother inserted two fingers inside her cunt. The wet sounds coming from Mother's pussy was hot as hell. She could see the glistening wetness surrounding that beautiful, bare pussy. "Oh, yeah. My pussy is so tight, so hot. Oh, fuck, I'm going to squirt, baby. Mommy is going to make herself squirt. Would you like that?"

"Yes. Please squirt, mommy." Ally was frozen to the spot, legs open, pussy juices dripping onto the floor messily.

"Fuck it feels good. I'm going to cum. On your knees, in front of mommy's pussy. I want you to catch it in your mouth, just like the little slut you are."

Ally moved quickly and opened her mouth. She was close enough to feel the heat from her mother's cunt, close enough to feel some of the wetness hit her face. "Squirt in my mouth, mommy. Please."

"Here I cum, baby girl." Mother had her other hand mashing her clit in circles. She groaned low and Ally watched, mesmerized, as spurts of liquid shot out of her mother's pussy. Ally moved her face to catch what she could. Each squirt was heaven on her tongue. "Lick mommy's cunt. Now, baby. Right fucking now," Mother pleaded.

Ally leaned forward and sucked on her mother's clit and pushed two fingers inside of the wet cunt.

"Yes, cumming still. Finger me, baby girl. Finger me hard," her mother said in a throaty voice.

Ally swallowed anything she could manage. Mother was holding onto her daughter's head, keeping her in place while she rode out the orgasm. For several seconds Ally leisurely licked her mother' slit and then removed her fingers. When she pulled back, Mother was looking at her through hooded eyes, still catching her breath.

"Baby girl, that was wonderful. Sit back. I want to see my girl's pussy." Ally sat back against the wall and dropped her knees. "Look at that wet cunt. Mmmmm." Mother lightly traced her red, manicured finger through Ally's pussy lips. "It's too bad you can't cum yet."

Ally groaned. "Please, mommy. I'm so sorry I denied you. I won't do it again."

Mother smiled then. "I know you won't, sweetheart. Now, let's get cleaned up. I'm sure the boys are hungry for some of that sweet milk." Mother looked at Ally's breast and laughed. "You're lactating, darling."

Ally looked down to see two large wet spots where her nipples were. Her engorged breasts were full and needed emptied. She would not only have to nurse tonight, but she would also have to pump.

"Don't touch yourself, Allison. I have plans for us tonight." Or perhaps I won't have to pump after all...but I still can't cum?

Ally wanted to argue at first. She was an adult and could touch herself if she wanted, right? Still, she wanted to hold out and obey Mother. She bit her bottom lip and looked down. Mother pulled her lip from her teeth and grabbed her chin, forcing Ally to look at her. "Am I understood?"

"Yes, Mother. I won't touch myself."

"Good. You can go change and nurse the boys, and get them down for bed. Susan and Jeff will be leaving soon, I'm sure."

Ally nodded and walked around her mother. In the living room, she found Mrs. Colberson cooing and babbling at the boys, speaking to them in a baby voice that irritated Ally. She hated when people did that. "Such cute boys!" Mrs. Colberson exclaimed. Ally smiled and walked over to the bumbo chairs where Levi and Drew sat, both gnawing on some sort of dinosaur teether. She hoped that it wouldn't be a long night with them. Cobedding wasn't ideal, especially with Levi being so young. But, she did what she had to, and that usually meant sacrificing her own sleep. Ally yawned and crossed her arms over her chest.

"They are pretty cute, but I am a little biased." Ally looked down at the boys. They looked a lot like Travis, but she hoped that would change soon. "I'm glad you could meet them, Mrs. Colberson."

Mrs. Colberson waved her hand at Ally. "Call me Susan, dear. Lord knows I've known you long enough to skip formality." Ally laughed at that. "I hate that your husband is taking these boys and you for granted. Hold out for hope, dear. He will realize the grass isn't greener on the other side eventually." Ally scrunched her nose, a pit settling into her stomach. Hold out hope?!! Is she kidding? Travis could show up on his knees and grovel, and she would still slam the door in his face. Ally struggled with self-esteem. Hell, she was more insecure than anyone she knew, but still, she knew her worth. She didn't deserve what Travis did, didn't deserve how he treated her in the marriage. And she now recognized the gaslighting and narcissism attached to his personality. As much as she hated the fact that he would likely be in her life for many more years because of the boys, she didn't regret becoming a mother. It made her who she is, helped her see just how strong she is.

Before she could even respond, Mr. Colberson walked into the room and announced that everyone was in the back room talking. "Do you need help with the boys?"

"No, thanks," Ally answered Mr. Colberson. "I'm just going to take them downstairs and get them to bed." Mr. and Mrs. Colberson nodded and walked out to the back room to join Ally's parents. She went downstairs and grabbed a pair of grey leggings and a thin black tank top. Her thong was soaked, so she discarded it in the bathroom and went without panties or a bra.

Ally spent an hour nursing the boys and getting them to sleep. Drew barely ate and went down quickly. Levi ate a little more, but not as much as he normal. They would probably be awake in a few hours to feed again.

She grabbed the baby monitor, and when she passed the bathroom, she saw the nude thong on the floor. Her mother had told her to keep it on. She wished she could at least clean it, but there was no time. Slipping off her leggings, Ally grabbed the thong and pulled it on. She hissed when the cold, wet material touched her clit. "Fuck, this is going to be a long night," she mumbled.

Ally's dad greeted her in the living room. He was scrolling through Netflix. "Your mother has suggested a family movie night. Let's see if your old man can stay awake."

Ally laughed at that. Once her father sat down in his recliner, all bets were off. He would be asleep ten minutes into the film. Ally looked over at her mother. She was wearing an emerald green t-shirt and a loose pair of grey pants. Her hair was pulled back into a low ponytail.

She patted the spot next to her and smiled. "Come and sit with me, sweetheart." Ally moved to the sofa. Mother draped a large, cozy blanket over both of them. The living room was dark, and the television provided the only light, which wasn't much. Ally curled up at the end of the sofa with her legs facing her mother. The movie, some Tom Hanks film, engrossed her parents' attention.

Mother scooted towards Ally and rested her head on Ally's arm. If Ally moved her arm, Mother's face would be in direct contact with her breast. Glancing over at her father, he was watching the movie with droopy eyes, so it wouldn't be long before he was asleep. Mother reached up and pushed on Ally's arm, signaling for her to lift it. Ally placed her hand on the back of the sofa while mother nuzzled her head onto her breast.

Fuck that feels good, Ally thought. Even though she wanted to push her chest into her mother's face, she kept perfectly still. Mother was lightly running her fingers up and down Ally's legs, her hot breath right at Ally's erect nipple.

Soft snores filled the room from her father. Mother turned her body to face Ally. She said nothing as she pulled Ally's tank top down and took a nipple into her mouth. Ally's hand automatically went to her mother's head. Mother's eyes were closed as she drank from her daughter's breast slowly. This was gentle, intimate. Ally bit down on her lip as she watched her mother knead her breast while she nursed.

Ally closed her eyes and rested her head on the back of the couch. Mother's suckles were soft and gentle. Occasionally, she would circle Ally's nipple with her tongue or squeeze her breast with more pressure. She spent several minutes drinking milk before she moved to the other breast. Again, she said nothing as she took the engorged breast into her wet mouth. Ally moaned softly as Mother relieved the fullness of milk..

The room became eerily quiet. Ally snapped her eyes open in fear, worried that her father had seen them. She breathed out a sigh of relief when she saw his mouth slightly open, eyes closed, fast asleep. The noise from the movie was soft, barely audible during the particular scene that was playing.

Ally looked back down at her mother who was still enjoying Ally's breast milk. She smiled and went back to stroking Mother's head gently. "This is wonderful, mommy."

Mother said nothing but moved a hand up to cup Ally's cheek in acknowledgment. She continued to nurse for several more minutes. When she did pull away from Ally's breast, the cold air hit Ally's nipple and caused it to grow even harder. Mother brought her mouth to Ally's and used a hand to pull Ally's bottom lip down. She kissed Ally's mouth and pushed her tongue in, and with it, a mouthful of breast milk. Ally drank it down and licked at her mother's tongue.