Mother and Daughter Bond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally collapsed onto her mother when the orgasm was finished. The wet dildo rested between the two women. Mother was still playing with the plug in Ally's ass as they both waited for their breathing to return to normal. "Mommy, I want to make you cum. I want to fuck you. Please."

Mother rolled them over so that Ally was beneath her. "How do you want to fuck me?"

"I want my pussy against yours, Mother."

"You want to scissor with me?"

"Yes, but I also want to put something in your ass. The plug."

"Mmmmm mommy likes that idea. I'm nice and wet, no lube needed for me. But let's lube the plug."

Ally went to reach for the bottle of lube, but Mother's hand stopped her. "Do you not want me to lube it?"

"I want you to lube it, baby girl. But I want your milk and cum to lube it. Rub it over your pussy, then squirt some milk on it." Ally smiled and grabbed the plug that had been too large for her own asshole. She rubbed it around her clit and inserted it into her pussy. Then, she held it before her breast. "Allow me," mother said, taking Ally's breasts and mashing them together. She squeezed milk out of both nipples, and it leaked onto the plug. "That's it. Nice and wet." Ally sat back while Mother lifted her legs up and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing and opening her tight asshole. "Rub some of my wetness from my pussy onto my ass." Ally did just that. She placed the plug at her mother's hole and slowly pushed in. "Oh, yeah. That's it, baby girl. Push it inside me. Mommy wants it."

Ally watched the plug disappear inside her mother's ass. "That's so fucking hot," Ally moaned. "Now we both have our asses filled." Ally sat back and admired the view. She slowly pulled at the plug before pushing it back inside her mother's tight hole. She did this several times, watching in wonder as Mother's pussy became wetter. Thick, white cum leaked out of her entrance as Ally fucked the tight asshole. "Do you like this, mommy?"

"Yes. I love having my ass fucked. It feels so good when you fuck my tight hole, baby." Ally smiled and continued to fuck her mother's ass with the plug. She inserted two fingers into the soaking wet cunt and gathered up the cum. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. "Mmmmm, lick up my messy cunt. We don't want to waste it, do we?" Ally shook her head back and forth. "I want to feel your tight, wet cunt against mine." Ally reluctantly moved back so she could get closer to her mother's pussy.

It took Ally a few tries before she found the right position. She eventually placed her left leg directly under Mother's body until their pussies touched. Ally braced herself on her left elbow and started to move back and forth. Mother sat up on her elbows and did the same, and together they found a rhythm. Both of them played with one another's clits while their sensitive pussies pushed back and forth into one another. They rubbed and humped, grinded themselves. Ally reveled in the sound their cunts made when they touched one another. Occasionally, Mother would grab Ally's swollen clit and pull it while grinding hard into her pussy. Both of them were moaning, forgetting almost entirely that Ally's father was just in the other room. "Mommy, this feels so good."

"Mommy is going to cum, baby girl. Are you ready to cum?"

Ally shook her head. "I'm not there yet, but I want you to squirt on me."

Mother moved and pushed Ally onto her back. She straddled Ally and began fingering her pussy and playing with her clit. Mother threw her head back. Ally admired the view, her mother's small tits, erect pink nipples sticking straight out. Sweat glistened her body and the column of her neck. Mother's legs squeezed tight around Ally'a thighs as she found her release. She looked directly at Ally, and her face contorted when her orgasm hit. Mother's eyes rolled back, and she took her hands and braced them on Ally's stomach. She lifted up and aimed her pussy just above Ally's chest. Just as before, a stream of liquid hit Ally's tits. She massaged them as the warm liquid hit her hands and nipples and splashed onto her face. "Oh, Ally. Yes. FUCK! Oh fuck, the best. I love you so fucking much, Ally. I never want this to end."

Ally smiled at her mother's words. She licked her fingers clean of the mess her mother had just made. "Oh, mommy, that was wonderful."

Mother bent down and kissed Ally. "Go into the living room. We aren't finished yet." Ally looked at her mother, slightly confused, but she decided to just go with it. Ally made her way to the sofa and quickly covered her nudity with the blanket. Mother came in, naked and sexy as hell. Her small tits bounced up and down, and her bare pussy glistened with sweat. Mother's clit was so swollen that Ally could see it as she walked towards her.

She was so busy looking at her mother's sexy body that she didn't even notice what Mother had in her hands. Ally watched as Mother sat on the opposite end of the sofa, facing Ally. She took the large toy in hand and quickly inserted the mushroomed head inside of her own pussy. The toy curved slightly, and on the other end, there was another head. Ally licked her lips and grabbed it. She placed it at her entrance and pushed forward.

Mother covered them with the blanket and placed a hand on the toy. She moved it back and forth between them, fucking both of them with the same toy. Ally threw her head back and moaned. Just as she was about to tell her mother how good it felt, there was a noise in the recliner. Father was stirring. Both of them stopped moving, but Mother simply grabbed her phone from the back of the couch and pretended to look at something. She mouthed for Ally to close her eyes.

"I'm going up to bed," Ally's father said sleepily.

"Goodnight, sweetheart. I may stay down here tonight with Ally and get up with the boys if needed, to let her sleep."

"That sounds good. I'll see you in the morning."

Ally popped her eyes open to find her mother smiling at her. "Mmmmmm, we almost got caught, baby girl." Ally smiled back. As nervous as it made her, she was so aroused by the thought of what they had done, the fact that they were both naked, with a toy inside of them. "Now get this blanket off so mommy can watch." Ally tossed the blanket to the floor; she and mother alternated fucking one another, back and forth. "Do you like this, baby? Do you like knowing that we have the same toy inside us? Do you want more?"

"I want to cum with you, mommy. I want us to cum at the same time." Ally played with her clit while Mother pushed and pulled the dildo back and forth. "Mmmmm," Ally moaned. "This feels so good."

"Why don't you take a turn fucking us?" Ally looked at her mother and nodded. She placed her hand on the toy and started pushing forwards, causing the toy to move further into Mother's pussy. Then she pulled back so that she was able to experience the same. Ally focused on the task at hand, and it wasn't until she heard her name that she realized Mother was trying to get her attention. "Allison, look at me." Ally moved her eyes to Mother's face, but she quickly looked down at her chest. Mother was pulling her nipples outward, stretching the soft flesh as much as she could. "Fuck us harder, baby. Watch mommy play with her nipples, and then we can cum."

Ally's eyes were glued to her mother's hands, watching them tease and tug on the erect nubs. She moved her own hand faster as she watched. "I'm close, mommy."

"Mmmmm, talk dirty to mommy."

Ally's hand paused for a second before she found her rhythm again. She hadn't really talked dirty to her mother, not like Mother had anyhow. She took a deep breath and tried to pay attention to the moment. She took the thoughts swirling around in her mind and spoke them. "Play with your nipples, mommy. Pull on them....that's it. Nice and hard, tug on them." Mother threw her head back and moaned. "Now pinch them." Mother pinched her nipples between her thumb and index finger.

"Oh, yes, baby girl. It feels so good. Tell me what to do, tell me how dirty I am."

"Mmmmmm, so fucking dirty. I love watching you come apart, mommy. I want you to scream my name when you cum, want to know that I'm the reason you're orgasming. Keep pulling on your nipples. Watch me fuck your hot pussy."

"Yes, baby. Fuck Mother's pussy. I'm close, baby. So fucking close." Ally moved her hand harder, ignoring the slight protest of muscle as she worked the toy in and out of her Mother's wet cunt. "Cumming, baby. Cum with me. Now, Ally." Ally clenched her muscles and took the build up of the orgasm. Just as she was releasing it, her mother's moaning became louder. "Ohhhhh, fuck. Ohhhh, yes. ALLY! I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. ALLISON!" she screamed. Ally came apart, her groans smothered by the sound of her mother's voice. I hope Dad doesn't wake up to this... Generally speaking, he slept like the dead, but Mother was loud. Very loud.

Both of them laid in the dark, quiet room for several moments. Ally's heart hammered in her chest. She licked her dry lips and swallowed, wincing at how dry her throat was as well. "I'm going to go and get a glass of water. Can I get you anything?"

Mother shook her head. "No, thank you. I was thinking of another beverage to quench my thirst. Ally bit her lip. How in the hell that could make her wet, she didn't know. After all of the orgasms and playing they had done, she was spent. Still, those words hit her core.

When Ally got back into the living room, Mother was passing by. "I'm going to get our clothes so we can get dressed." Ally felt a sting of disappointment. She wanted to sleep next to her mother, flush against her. "I thought we could sleep in here tonight," her mother said, pointing at the sectional. Ally looked over at the large sectional and nodded. "But when I get back in here, we are going to take each other's plugs out."

Ally had all but forgotten about the plug lodged in her ass. Mother came back into the room and directed Ally to get on all fours. "Like this?" Ally asked, bracing herself on her forearms. Mother said nothing, just caressed Ally's ass. She began to pull the plug from Ally's ass and then put it back in again. Ally moaned as Mother slowly fucked her ass with the plug. "Please, mommy. Please keep going."

Mother pushed two fingers inside of Ally's pussy. She fucked her pussy and ass in alternating rhythm so that Ally was constantly feeling a thrust in both holes. "Cum for mommy, dirty girl. Cum hard on my fingers." Ally's pants turned to moans as she braced herself for the orgasm. "Mmmmm, yes, Ally. Be mommy's dirty little girl and cum all over me." When Ally found her release, she shuddered. Her body convulsed as the orgasm took hold of her. "My turn," Mother said. "But I just want you to fuck my ass, not my pussy."

Ally and Mother traded places. Mother raised her gorgeous ass into the air and let it sway back and forth. Ally couldn't resist. She leaned forward and kissed each of Mother's ass cheeks. She pulled the plug out and put it back in. She didn't go slow. She pushed and pulled in quick, short movements. She listened as her mother moaned. "Mmmmm, Mommy likes when I fuck her ass, doesn't she?"

"Oh, yes. I can't wait for you to sink your cock inside of me next time. Mommy loves it." Ally smiled and continued until her mother started shouting that she was cumming again. Both of them spent the next few minutes kissing one another's bodies, murmuring their love for one another, and enjoying the moment. Ally helped Mother clean up the kitchen and dining room. Mother took the toys and placed them back into the bag after wiping them down.

Once they were dressed, they settled down on the couch. Their heads were at the extended end of the sectional, to give them more room. Mother was behind Ally, trailing her fingers over Ally's stomach. "Could you turn over and face me, baby girl? I'm so thirsty." Ally turned quickly, and her mother laughed at how fast Ally moved. "Mmmmm, someone is excited." Ally pulled down her tank top and exposed her breasts. "These breasts are so beautiful. They are perfect, absolutely perfect. Just like my girl."

Mother bent down and took one of Ally's flat nipples into her mouth. She gently sucked and licked until Ally felt the milk begin to leak out of her nub. "Oh, mommy. That feels so good." Mother was too busy kneading and milking the large breast to answer. Ally took her hand and placed it inside her mother's pants. Her mother's slit was wet and silky smooth. She trailed her finger up and down, circling the clit as she went.

Mother went back and forth from breast to breast. Ally continued playing with her Mother's clit, and at some point, Mother laid over top of her. She started to grind her body over Ally's, occasionally bringing her head up to share some milk with Ally. They spent the night that way, touching, kissing, nursing, bringing one another to orgasm. It was the best night Ally had ever experienced with Mother, filled with new experiences and passion. A sour feeling settled in her stomach as she looked at the clock in the early morning light. She hated that this night would end. She wrapped her arms around her mother's sleeping body and buried her head into her neck, kissing and licking the salty skin before settling back to sleep.