Mother and Daughter Bond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alalu
alalu
240 Followers

This kiss was slow, passionate. Their breathing was steady and equal as they moved their heads from side to side and swirled their tongues around one another. Mother adjusted her position so that she was straddling Ally with her legs on either side of her daughter's. She pressed her covered breasts against Ally's bare ones and deepened their kiss. Ally's hands moved to her mother's firm ass. She squeezed the flesh over the cotton pants her mother wore. She could tell that her mother was still bare underneath, and it made Ally moan and grow wetter.

Mother broke the kiss and leaned back. "Follow me to the kitchen, baby." She gracefully got off of Ally's lap and walked into the kitchen, peeling her shirt off as she went. Ally had a view of her mother's beautiful back. Her slender shoulders were perfectly postured, and her back was soft, a beautiful golden color from her summer tan. She narrowed at the waist and widened at the hips, just where her pants were sitting.

Ally scrambled off of the couch and walked as quietly as she could towards the kitchen. Mother was standing at the island, swiping some icing out of a can. She turned to Ally and placed the finger in her own mouth, sucking it clean. "Mmmmm, not as good as my homemade frosting, but it will do." Ally swallowed. "Come here, baby girl. Let mommy feed you." Ally closed the distance between them and opened her mouth as mother placed a large amount of icing onto her tongue. "Suck," she ordered. Ally closed her mouth around her mother's finger and cleaned off the sweet chocolate.

Mother pulled her finger from Ally's mouth and kissed her, pushing her tongue in instantly. She moaned as she tasted the chocolate from Ally's tongue. When Ally pushed her tongue forward, Mother grabbed onto it with her lips and sucked it hard.

"I want you on the table wearing only that thong," Mother ordered as she shimmied out of her pants. "Lay down, scoot your ass to the edge." Ally did as she was told and once in position, she awkwardly dangled her legs over the table. "Feet on the table Ally...that's it....now drop your knees." She did as she was told. Mother was standing over her, and she took her green shirt and folded it like a bandana. She placed it over Ally's eyes. "Lift your head." Mother tied the shirt around Ally, successfully putting her in the dark.

Ally waited while her mother moved around the kitchen. The sound of a chair scraping across the floor alerted Ally to her mother's presence. She felt something ice cold touch her clit. She bucked off of the table. "Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Stay still. It's just a small frosting spatula. I'm going to ice my favorite dessert, and then I'm going to eat it." Ally felt more wetness pool at her center as her mother began applying the chocolate icing to her cunt. Oh god, I should have shaved my pussy. Icing is going to get stuck there. This is so embarrassing. A minute or so later, Ally heard her mother place the spatula down. She placed her cold hands on either side of Ally's pussy and pulled the lips apart.

A soft breeze made Ally jolt a bit. And then, the feeling of a warm tongue took its place. Mother started off slowly. She licked in long strokes from Ally's entrance to her hood. She sucked at Ally's clit lightly and pushed her tongue up under the tip of Ally's slit and moaned while she flicked it up and down. That spot was so damn sensitive, right above the clit. Ally moaned. "Yes, mommy. That feels so good. Please...."

"Please what, baby?"

"Please let me cum." Mother laughed at that. She didn't say anything more, just continued her assault on Ally's pussy with her tongue. She used her teeth to gently nip at Ally's clit. Ally could tell when she moved her head sideways to suck more of her daughter's clit. "I'm close, mommy. So fucking close."

"All clean!" mother exclaimed. Ally shot up on her elbows.

"What?"

"You're all clean, baby. But you know what tastes great with chocolate? A warm glass of milk. That sounds so good right now." Ally went still. Mother moved a hand up to Ally's breast and began massaging it. "Now, turn over on your side." Ally did as she was told. She felt a cold glass surround her breast. Mother began squeezing her nipple, and the milk, Ally assumed, was going into the glass. She laid perfectly still while her mother milked her breasts, both of them. "There, that filled the cup up almost entirely. Now, sit up, baby."

Once Ally was sitting at the edge of the table, she felt the glass at her lips. Mother poured in a small amount of Ally's breast milk. "Mmmmm." Ally swallowed and licked her bottom lip.

"Mommy wants to lay down. Go ahead and stand here. I'll direct you what to do next." Ally stood and waited for her mother's instructions. "Now, I want you to reach out your hand. I'm going to guide you." Ally found her mother's hand open and waiting. She was tugged forward, and Mother's tongue immediately found her clit. "Mmmmmm, so good," she murmured into Ally's cunt. "Now place your hands down here" she moved Ally's right hand, "and here." She moved the other hand. "Climb onto the table. I need to scoot down more to get my head on the table." Ally was straddling her mother on hands and knees. Mother's hand pushed on Ally's back, directing her to lay down. "To your right there is a bowl of icing. My wet pussy is ready and waiting for your mouth." Ally found the bowl, but she made it clank and clatter on the table. "Quiet, Allison." When she reached in for icing, she clumsily worked her hand towards her mother's cunt, which was right below her face.

Ally smeared it on. Mother pushed her legs up and dropped her knees, or so Ally assumed. She started eating out her mother's cunt. Her tongue collected every bit of icing it could and she moaned around the taste. Mother had already started fingering Ally's pussy. She was using a single finger and moving it in and out in a tortuously slow movement. "That's right, baby. You just enjoy your special treat while mommy plays." Ally swirler her tongue around the wet clit and then sucked up the icing mixed with Mother's juices. She panted and moaned as she ate her mother out. Mother's finger was starting to move a little faster, but as promised earlier, she was keeping Ally right at the brink of orgasm.

This continued for several minutes. Ally was right there, but Mother never allowed her release. Instead, she continued the slow torture. Chocolate and cum smeared Ally's face while she finished licking out Mother's hot folds. Then, Ally felt a finger move to her puckered asshole. The thong was moved to the side as Mother played with her daughter's holes. Ally was taken aback when mother's tongue circled the small asshole and penetrated it with just the tip. Ally moaned and pushed back into Mother's mouth.

"Mommy is going to finger your asshole now, baby. I'll coat my fingers and your hole with the wetness of your tight little cunt. Would you like that?"

Did she say fingers? As in plural? Ally hesitated. "I'm not sure. I'm afraid it will hurt if you use more than one. The last time it was such a small amount."

"Do you trust me?"

Ally must not have answered fast enough, because she felt a sting on her left ass cheek. "Yes! Oh, my god. I trust you." Ally went back to her mother's pussy, licking and sucking. She felt Mother rub her pussy and then take the wet cum to Ally's asshole. Mother placed two fingers inside of Ally's pussy and fucked her several times before pulling out. "Mommy, that feels amazing."

"I'm going to insert a dildo into your pussy. Then, I'm going to finger your ass." Ally waited. She felt the dildo at her entrance, stretching her as it went inside her cunt. She moaned out. "That's right, baby girl. Take that cock." Ally used her fingers to push inside of her mother's pussy. She fucked it slowly and licked at the clit. Mother's finger pushed at Ally's asshole. She had the tip of a small finger in and slowly pushed more. Ally clenched her muscles. "Relax, baby girl. Just relax." Ally focused on her breathing. "Just concentrate on my pussy. Don't you like licking it? Fingering it? Would it make you feel better if you could play with my tight little ass too?" Ally nodded her head, unable to form words at this point. "Go ahead. Use your index finger. Just be careful, move slow. Mommy's asshole isn't a virgin, but it's still tight as fuck."

Ally immediately pictured fucking Mother's ass with a strap-on. Knowing she had been fucked in the ass turned her on immensely. Ally slowly pushed the tip of her finger into her mother's tight hole. Tight wasn't even a word for it. It was like a vice grip. She continued to push deeper, encouraged by the sounds of her mother's moans. Ally felt her mother move her finger in deeper, likely to the second knuckle by now.

Once Ally had her finger pushed inside her mother's ass, she used her other hand to fuck her pussy. Mother was doing the same, only she used her other hand to fuck her with the dildo. Mother slowly penetrated Ally's ass. It took several minutes before she had her finger all the way inside of Ally's ass. It was painful, but Ally loved feeling so full. She moved her mouth back to her mother' cunt, content having all three holes filled up.

Mother slid her finger partially out of Ally's ass and pushed back in. It was uncomfortable at first, but the more she did it, the more Ally liked it. Before long, both women were fucking each other's pussy and assholes in a synchonized rhythm. "Oh, mommy. Please let me cum. I want to cum so bad. Please, mommy."

"Not yet, Allison. Ask again, and I will deny you altogether. Is that what you want?"

Ally shook her head back and forth. "No, I don't want that."

"I'm going to get another finger lubed up and will insert it partially into your ass. I won't go all the way. We need to work on stretching this beautiful asshole so that mommy can fuck it with a big cock one day." Mother pushed the tip of another finger at Ally's entrance and separated the pink flesh more when she pushed the tip in.

"Fuck! I can't, mommy. It's too much. Oh, god. My ass is so full!"

"Just breathe, baby. Do the same to mommy's asshole. Use your middle finger. Put it inside my tight asshole, baby." Ally followed her mother's instructions. she pushed the tip of her middle finger, then to the second knuckle, and then all the way. Mother moaned. "Yes, fill mommy's ass. Mmmmm, mommy is such a bad girl. I deserve to have my little asshole finger-fucked." Ally moved her fingers in and out quicker than she probably should have. But Mother was moaning and encouraging her to continue.

Before Ally knew what was happening, Mother's second finger had slid all the way into her ass. She didn't move them back and forth, just kept them still. She did, however, continue fucking Ally's pussy with the large dildo.

Ally fucked her mother's asshole for a couple minutes, just until Mother told her to stop and directed her to sit up. She was feeling incredibly frustrated. She hadn't cum, and her mother hadn't either. Mother removed the blindfold and had Ally move to the dining room and lay along the length. The table itself could seat 12 people, so there was a lot of room, even with her on it. "Throughout dinner this evening," her mother started, circling the table like a hawk, "I imagined you laying here, just as you are now. I didn't want the food I had cooked. I wanted your pussy, your ass, your milk. I wanted you, baby girl." Ally's eyes followed her mother's movements until she climbed onto the table and sat on her knees, just between Ally's legs.

Mother raised the glass of milk from earlier and drizzled it onto Ally's stomach, her hips, and over her mound. "Mommy, I want you so bad."

"You have me, baby. Watch me drink up your milk." Ally watched Mother lean forward and lick the milk from her hips and stomach. She slurped the drops off of Ally's skin. "Mmmmmm, so sweet." Ally looked down at her mother. Mother looked at Ally. She ran her tongue up Ally's leg and to her hip, cleaning the milk. It was an erotic sight, and Ally wanted to watch it again and again. "Tell me, Ally. What excited you the most when we were in the pantry?" Mother grabbed the thong on both sides and slid it down Ally's legs slowly. When she made it to Ally's feet, she licked the insoles and removed the panties, then climbed back up between her daughter's thick, sexy legs.

"What do you mean, Mother?"

Mother took another lick of Ally's skin before continuing. "I mean, tell me what excited you the most?"

Ally thought for a moment. "I loved what we did. I think I liked knowing that you had watched me. And, you know, I loved the fact that we were almost caught."

"That's right, baby. Did you notice how I positioned you on this table?" Ally looked back. There, her father sat, sleeping in his recliner. "We are going to play, and then I'm going to put a plug in your ass, lie over you to fuck your cunt, and I'll drink your milk. You will cum over and over again. And then? I'll squirt all over your tits. And if you're a good girl, I might just pull out the double-headed dildo, and we can fuck together, right here on the family dining table. What do you think?"

Ally swallowed. "I want that so much. What if dad wakes up, though?"

"That's the thrill of it, sweetheart. He could wake up while I'm fucking that tight little cunt of yours. It will be so hot to know that every single time we sit at this table, you'll remember what we did, and you'll fucking love it, baby girl."

Mother crawled over Ally and reached for the chair at the table. She grabbed a small plastic bag and pulled out a small box. When she opened the box, she pulled out a granite colored object. It had a flat base, and on it was a rounded looking triangle. It was almost the same size as the clit stimulator Ally had used earlier, maybe a little bigger.

"Do you know what this is?"

Ally shook her head. "No, I don't think so."

Mother smiled. and leaned over Ally. "It's a buttplug. I love that I am taking your anal virginity. Your ass belongs to me." Mother sat up and grabbed a bottle of lube from the back. She squirted a generous amount onto the plug and began massaging it around. Then, she took another large amount of lubricant on two fingers and directed Ally to lift her legs. Mother spread the cold liquid all over Ally's asshole.

"Mmmmm," Ally moaned at the sensation. The lubricant began to warm under Mother's skilled touch. "That feels so good, mommy," Ally whispered.

"Now, I'm going to grab the dildo and push it into your pussy, then I'll insert the plug. While I'm doing that, I want you to play with those nipples. I want to see milk spraying everywhere." Ally moved her hands quickly and began squeezing her nipples. Her breasts weren't as full as earlier, but there was still enough to make a mess. Mother pushed the dildo inside Ally's cunt. This one was bigger, thicker than the other. Ally moaned and spread her legs to give her mother more access. The toy stretched her vaginal muscles as it slowly penetrated her.

"Oh my god, that feels so good inside me. Mommy. You make me feel so good, so sexy." Mother smiled then. Without a word, she placed the plug against Ally's ass and used a finger to penetrate. She used that opening to her advantage and pushed the plug in halfway. "Oh god, Mom. It hurts." Ally tried to relax but the burning sensation of being stretched was overwhelming. It felt like she was being torn in half.

Mother pulled it out a bit. "Hmmm, let's go with the extra small one then. This one is a medium, too much for now I see." Mother pulled another plug that looked similar, just a lot smaller. She repeated the lubrication process and once again pushed the toy into Ally's ass. This time, the feeling wasn't nearly as intense. "It's in," Mother said.

Ally felt full, but it wasn't painful like the other one. It was a tad uncomfortable, but now she could focus on other things than the intensity of the other plug.

Mother pulled the dildo from Ally's pussy, and it made a sloppy, wet sound. Ally watched as she put a strap-on together, placed the dildo inside, and hopped back onto the table. She was on her knees as she positioned the head of the toy at Ally's pussy entrance. "So beautiful. I could stare at this pussy all day and never get tired of it, baby girl. You're so sexy. Your body, your curves, so damn sexy."

Ally blushed at the compliment but didn't respond because her mother was sinking inside her. "Oohhhhh," she moaned. "Mommy you feel so good inside me."

Mother moved over her daughter and brought her legs up. She leaned forward and took a breast in her mouth, suckling at one of the nipples. Then she started to move, began fucking Ally slowly. Ally held onto the edges of the table the best she could while her mother fucked her in long, even strokes. The feeling of the dildo pushed against the plug and brought on a whole new sensation for Ally.

"Mommy, yes. I want to cum. May I cum?" Mother released the nipple with a pop and let the milk pour down her chin. "That's so hot, mommy."

"Cum for me, baby girl." Ally smiled and enjoyed the thrusts, knowing she would find release this time. Mother didn't speed up, but that was okay with Ally. She was so full, so horny that she didn't need it fast. She opened herself to the familiar feeling, that blossoming that started low in her belly. She curled her toes and clenched her muscles together as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Ally held onto it, clenched her muscles around the dildo and let the feeling of pure ecstasy undo her. She kept her mouth closed but couldn't control the groaning.

"Fuck me, mommy. I love when you fuck me. Love being with you. Love you so damn much." Mother took her mouth off of Ally's breast and brought her lips to Ally's and kissed her roughly. "Mmmmmm," Ally moaned when her mother began pumping her hips faster in short, rough thrusts. Ally felt another orgasm building, and she thrashed on the table when it tore through her. It was shorter, but it was just as powerful as the last, and it left her shaking.

Ally's limbs felt like jelly. Her arms laid on the table, and her legs flopped down. "Don't get tired now, baby girl. Maybe we need to change positions. Is that it?" Ally just looked up at her mother and nodded. "I'm going to lay on the table, and you're going to ride my cock."

Ally scrambled to get up, anxious to be in this position with her mother. Mother laid down in the same position Ally had been in. Ally straddled Mother and positioned the dildo to her pussy. She sank down in one fluid motion. As she started to move up and down, she placed one hand at her clit and began teasing it, back and forth. She used the other to milk one of her breasts. Mother looked at her with lust-filled eyes. Ally moved up and down, occasionally rolling her hips.

"That's it, baby girl. Ride mommy's cock. Let go of your breast and let those beautiful titties bounce. Remember, we're not alone. Does it turn you on to know that your father could open his eyes and find us, fucking like this?"

"Yes, mommy. It turns me on so much. Please play with your nipples while I fuck you. I want you to pull on them." Mother instantly brought a hand to her nipple while the other held Ally's hip. "Mommy, I'm going to cum again, all over your cock."

"That's it baby girl. Cum again. Let mommy feel your wet, thick cum all over my cock and pussy. Ride me hard. Lean forward just a little. I want to play with the plug in your tight asshole when you cum." Ally's muscles protested, but she moved faster anyhow. Her legs were burning, but she pulled every muscle she could to ride her mother.

"I'm close, mommy. I'm so fucking close."

Mother placed the hand on Ally's hip onto her ass. She began pulling and pushing the plug, in and out of Ally's ass. Ally moaned at the full, burning sensation. "One of these days, I'm going to claim your ass, Allison. I'm going to fuck it as hard as I fuck your pussy. Mmmmmm, that tight little ass will be your favorite place to be fucked. You'll beg mommy for it. We can fuck one another in the ass, the pussy, the mouth. We can do it all, baby girl." Ally was a mess of groans, and her mother's words brought the orgasm out.

alalu
alalu
240 Followers