Mother & Daughter Fuck a Virgin

Story Info
A mother and daughter lesbian team fuck virgin guys.
5.9k words
4.67
26.7k
39

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** All characters in this story are 18+ **

It was quite the view looking down at my chest. Two beautiful women were sucking on my hard nipples - one, my next door neighbor Julie - and the other my own mother. My mom also had her fingers deep into my wet pussy as she drove me to yet another intense orgasm.

"Fuck, you're doing it again!" I yelled as I crested and rode a wave of pleasure.

After exchanging some deep mouth kisses and tongues, the three of us lay back, looking up at the ceiling.

I'm Jenny, by the way, 20, blonde and blue eyed with a 34C cup. I mention that because my mom, Carla, is also 34C and blonde. We're more like sisters than mother and daughter. Earlier last summer we discovered how much we turned each other on. I recounted it in "First Time With Mom" - my confession of an incestuous lesbian affair with my mom.

Julie, 5'5" has the most incredible shoulder length auburn hair (and bush) with a busty 34DD bra size. She'd lived next door to us for quite a while. It wasn't until I started making love with my mom that I discovered she was also lovers with Julie. We'd invited her into our little love circle and had been eating each other out on a regular basis ever since. My mom wrote about her experience in "Mother & Daughter Seduce Julie."

We were all still glowing from our love making when Julie made an unusual remark - unusual for a group of lesbians, that is.

"I love loving women," she said, turning towards us and getting up on one elbow. "But I've been missing a good stiff cock up my pussy."

My whole sexual re-awakening with Mom had happened, in part, after having a guy's cock stuffed up my pussy - an experience with Trevor when I was 18 that I did not enjoy. I'd sworn off boys after my first time.

"Pass!" I said, turning to face Julie.

After a pause, my mom said, "she is right, honey. If you find the right guy, the sex can be really good."

Before making another snide remark I paused to think a bit. Trevor had been awkward, drunk, and thoughtless - cumming inside me before I'd even started feeling anything. It was a good thing I'd been on the pill (and still was). At the same time, I really trusted these two women.

"Maybe all guys aren't like Trevor?" I said finally.

"Oh no," my mom said, getting up on her elbow and looking at Julie with a sly smile. "If fact, Julie and I have had some great threesomes with guys who filled all our holes and delivered awesome, if different, kinds of orgasms."

"You'll find just the right guy," Julie said, stroking my hair. "What about at school? Have you met anyone you like?"

I had just started the fall term at a nearby community college.

"Well, I thought," I said. "There is one guy."

"I knew it!" my mom said. "Dish!"

"Slow down, Mom!" I said. "I only just met him. I've seen him in some classes and we've hung out at a few parties but I don't know that much about him, except..."

"Except what?" Julie said as her finger found its way to my areola.

"I heard he's a virgin."

"Seriously?" Mom said. "Unusual."

"Yeah, I know," I said. "He's 18 and a freshman. I think he was a little embarrassed. I overhead him tell another guy."

"Fucking a virgin is pretty awesome," Julie said. I could tell the thought was turning her on as she moved her hand down to her already wet pussy. "I've taken my fair share of virgins. It's different but also quite beautiful. They're usually pretty eager and appreciative."

"Does this guy like you?" Mom said as I watched Julie start to rub her clit, now lost in thought - probably some memory of a virgin cock slipping inside her wet pussy.

"Um, yeah," I said, focusing on Julie's cunt and starting to get turned on myself.

"Might be kind of fun," Mom said, also staring at Julie's pussy. "I'm sure getting aroused all of the sudden!"

She reached down to put her fingers on my wet slit, lubricating my clit. She came in for a sloppy french kiss and we began making out.

It was then that I had a very naughty idea, one that was to change the course of my sexual experience dramatically.

###

Jordan was 18 but looked younger. At 5'10" he was a bit lanky but otherwise pretty good looking. Blonde hair and blue eyes like me. I guess I was attracted to him mostly because he was nice. He'd helped me in a couple classes we had together. I was two years ahead of him but he was wicked smart so had actually tested into some really advanced Econ courses. That's where we'd met. We did an Econ project together and really hit it off.

I hadn't really thought about him in a sexual way until Mom and Julie brought it up. Now it was starting to dominate my thinking.

One night we were at a friend's party, sitting on a couch listening to music and watching people dance - sometimes very suggestively. Occasionally a couple, either a guy and girl or two girls, would drift down the hall. On my way to the bathroom I heard moaning from one of the rooms down there.

I peered in and caught sight of two girls on their knees licking a very large and very hard cock. On a bed, two girls were laying on top of each other while another guy rammed his dick into the one on the bottom while she made out with the other girl.

I was starting to get aroused and found I couldn't take my eyes off the scene before me when Jordan tapped me on the shoulder.

"Shit!" I said. "You scared me!"

"Sorry," he said sheepishly, also looking into the room. "I needed to take a leak so I followed you."

"You ever done anything like that?" he said, motioning inside.

I turned away and started back to the living room. "Not like that," I said. It was the truth, sort of. I'd had lots of threesomes with Mom and Julie, but no guys - at least not yet.

"How about you?" I asked as we emerged from the hallway.

"It looks like fun but no," he said. "I, um," he stammered.

"What?" I said as we sat down. "I know we don't know each other that well but you can tell me."

"I haven't actually had sex with anyone before," Jordan said looking very vulnerable. "You probably think that's pretty weird."

"Not at all," I said. This confirmed what I already knew. "No one should have to rush into having sex. It needs to be somebody you are comfortable with and safe, don't you think?"

He nodded.

"And you just haven't found that person yet, right?" I added.

"I like you, Jenny," he said. "You're so easy to talk to. Not many people are."

"I like you too, Jordan," I said, pulling closer to him on the couch.

He seemed to hesitate, not knowing the next move.

"I want to kiss you now," I said. "Is that okay?"

"Very much!" he said.

I turned my head slightly and our lips met. It was different from kissing a woman. Their lips are so softer, but Jordan's felt good. We pulled apart then came back together. This time I used my tongue to push open his lips. He seemed surprised but quickly opened and we began french kissing, exploring each other's mouths.

I reached up and put my hand behind his neck to press even further into his mouth. He put his arm around me. He was surprisingly strong.

After, I put my head on his shoulder and our hands played together, softly stroking each other.

"I have something to confess as well," I said. "I've only been with one other guy."

"Oh," Jordan said. "Was it good?"

"Not at all," I said honestly, remembering my first time with Trevor. "And I kind of need a do-over."

Jordan paused.

"What are you asking?" he said.

"I want to know if you want to have sex with me," I said, pulling my head from his shoulders and looking into his blue eyes.

"I want to... if you do," I said.

"Well shit!" he said. "I mean yes, I mean, like right now?"

"No, silly," I said. "I want your first time to be very special." He had no idea how special it was going to be. "But we sure can make out for now."

I took his hand and gently placed it on my right breast. His eyes widened as he began to squeeze. It felt really good.

"You like?" I said.

"Oh I like a lot!" Jordan said.

"If you feel with your finger," I said guiding him, "you can feel my nipple get hard."

"I feel it," he said.

"That means I'm getting aroused," I said. "Now push in on it gently."

He obeyed and it sent electric shockwaves through my body. I couldn't believe a guy was really turning me on.

Apparently I was doing the same. I noticed a decided bulge in Jordan's pants.

"Can I touch," I said, motioning to his crotch.

"Um, of course," he said. "But not too much. I'm afraid I'll cum."

I reached down and very lightly ran my finger along his cock which practically jumped at my touch.

"Feel good?" I said, smiling.

"Shit yeah," he said.

I continued to caress his dick while he played with my tits. After a few minutes I took his hand and put it between my legs. I was wearing a short skirt so he'd be able to really feel my labia through my panties.

"I want you to take your hand and rub gently up and down, with a little pressure."

I could tell he'd never done this before, but as he moved his fingers I was getting really turned on. Pretty soon I could feel the wetness soak into my panties.

"Feel that?" I said.

"It's kind of wet," he said.

"That's you turning me on," I said. "My pussy is getting very wet because I'm thinking about you putting your cock inside me."

"Wow," he said. "I did that?"

"Oh yeah you did," I said.

After we petted each other for a few more minutes the party appeared to be breaking up.

"Can we do this again?" he asked. I clearly had his interest.

"Absolutely," I said standing and putting on my coat. "In fact, I want to fuck you tomorrow night. I can't wait any longer."

"Okay"! he said.

"My mom's going to be out of town so meet me at my house around 6. Sound okay?"

"More than okay. I'll be there!"

"Be ready for an adventure!"

####

I was ready way before 6 the next night. I put on one of Mom's very sexy panty and bra sets that left little to the imagination. On top I wore a silky, loose fitting white sheer blouse that gave a peak at my tits depending on how I stood. I also wore a black mini skirt and heels to show off my legs.

Mom a very tight black blouse as well as a very small skirt. I guess I should describe her to you, as my pussy was starting to get wet seeing her in this very sexy outfit. She's my height, 5'5", also with an athletic build, slim legs but a curvy ass and boobs slightly larger than mine, though she still fits in a 34C. Her bigger boop size caused her nipples to show through her bra, driving me crazy!

"Shows off my boobs up even more," she'd say.

You're probably wondering what my mom was doing there. I'd told Jordan she was out of town and that we'd have the house to ourselves. Okay. I lied.

We were about to play a little game with Jordan but in the end he'd get way more than he was hoping for.

The doorbell rang just after 6. We answered it together.

I opened the door just enough for Jordan to see me. He was wearing knit running pants and a pretty tight t-shirt. I'd misjudged him a little - the guy had muscles!

"Hi, Jordan!" I said. "Come on in."

I opened the door more to reveal my mom.

"Hi Jordan," she said reaching out a hand, but not smiling. "Nice to meet you."

The shock on his face was precious. He looked at me, swallowed hard and said, "Um, hi Mrs. Simmons." He took her hand and she ushered him into the house.

"Let's have a seat in the living room," my mom said, a little more serious than I'd have liked. I didn't want Jordan to run away.

Jordan sat on an overstuffed chair facing us as we took a seat together on the couch. We'd chosen this seating arrangement on purpose as it would give Jordan a view of our panties up our skirts - mine pink and Mom's black. I could see Jordan's eyes trying hard not to stare. It was great!

"Glad you could come over, Jordan," Mom began. "But I think you were expecting only my daughter to be here, yes?"

Jordan looked very uncomfortable and glanced at me, perhaps hoping I'd rescue him.

"Well, um, yes Mrs. Simmons," he said. "We were going to work on..."

"You were hoping to fuck my daughter," Mom interrupted.

Jordan's eyes got even wider and his mouth dropped open.

"It's okay," Mom said, placing a hand on my thigh. "We don't keep anything from each other. Anything."

"I'm sorry," Jordan said sheepishly.

"Oh don't be," I said. "We're still going to fuck."

"What?" Jordan said in surprise, looking at me and then my mom.

I looked over at Mom who smiled a very naughty smile at Jordan.

"I hear you're a virgin, Jordan. Right?" Mom said.

Jordan only nodded his head, obviously very confused at this point.

"That's yummy," Mom said, licking her lips. "I can't wait to get my mouth on your hard virgin cock."

As I turned back, the shock on Jordan's face was worth all the subterfuge.

"Me too," I said. "See, tonight's your lucky night, Jordan."

"It is?" he said, still not getting it.

"It's a three-fer, Jordan," Mom said, pulling her legs apart just slightly, revealing even more of her crotch. "Not only do you get to make love to my daughter, you get to fuck me too, and have your first threesome. There's just one caveat."

"What's that?" Jordan asked.

"You can tell absolutely no one what happens here tonight. What do you think?"

Now Jordan's eyes started to wander across my mom's body. I looked too - gorgeous face, very blonde hair halfway down her back, those tits and flat stomach coupled with long athletic legs (from lots of workouts we'd done together). She was quite the package. Not what you'd expect from someone nearly 40 years old.

I looked back at Jordan and had my answer. There was a noticeable bulge as his cock started to grow in his pants.

"So... you guys do this together?" Jordan asked, shifting slightly in his chair in response to his growing erection.

"Well," my mom said, standing. "First I'll help you lose your virginity to my daughter and then we'll get you ready to fuck me."

She started walking around the coffee table towards Jordan. "I've got to say that bulge in your pants is really making me horny."

I stood as well, saying, "so, you're okay with fucking a daughter and then her mom?"

By this time Mom had reached out her hand and Jordan had taken it, rising out of his chair.

"I'm more than okay," Jordan said as my mom put her arms around his hips. "It's fucking awesome!"

With that, my mom planted her lips on Jordan's mouth as she ground into him, pulling his hips into her. Jordan eagerly returned the kiss as their mouths and tongues explored each other. It was so fucking hot to see my own mother coming on to Jordan that I was soaking through my panties and juices started dribbling down my leg.

I joined them, taking care not to give into my desires to put my fingers into Mom's pussy - at least not yet. Jordan broke off with Mom and I started french kissing him, reaching my hand to lightly touch his cock through his thin pants. Like before, Jordan's cock practically jumped to attention under my touch.

"Mmm," he said into my mouth.

"Feel good?" I asked, pulling away slightly.

"Shit. I can't believe this is happening," he said, with arms around both of us.

"Let's take this to my room," Mom said, leading the way while taking Jordan's hand and pulling us both down the hall.

I was happy to let Mom lead this. I was turned on but a bit nervous about experiencing a guy again.

"Here's how we're going to do this," she said as we stood by her bed, surrounded by candles we'd lit.

"You two sit on the bed and I'm going to walk you through his, okay?" Mom said, guiding us to her bedside. "Jordan, I want you to tell us what you need and what you're feeling. This is your special time."

"Right now I'm still in a little shock," Jordan said, sitting on the bed next to me. "I thought you were mad that Jenny and I were going to make love, but now... this!"

"Now you can just relax," I said, wrapping my left hand around his right arm. "I can't wait to have you inside me."

With that I kissed him again. He shifted towards me and I could feel his member growing erect again as he pressed against my thigh.

"That's good," Mom said, kneeling and gently stroking Jordan's thighs. "Jordan, I want you to start feeling out my daughter's cunt."

Jordan shifted even more towards me and placed his left hand on my panties. I opened my legs to give him good access. I was so wet by this point that my panties were completely soaked.

"You're so wet," Jordan said, smiling.

"Now pull back her panties," Mom said, watching from only inches away, her tits nearly bursting from her bra. "And push your fingers inside. I want her nice and lubricated for your dick."

As Jordan's fingers began to feel around my labia, searching for my opening, I felt chills of excitement all over. I took my right hand and guided his fingers into my vagina.

"Shit!" I said. "That's so good, Jordan. I love having your fingers inside my wet pussy. Now move them in and out gently."

As he moved his fingers I could tell they were positioned well for my G Spot. Mom could tell too.

"Now curl your fingers upward slightly as you do that," Mom said.

I felt a sort of tickling sensation as Jordan stimulated my G Spot. My hips started moving up and down rhythmically.

"Good," my mom said. "You're really getting her going. Now Jenny, why don't you give Jordan better access by taking off your panties!"

Jordan removed his fingers from inside me. I stood briefly and pulled off my skirt and panties, revealing a closely cropped blonde bush only inches from Jordan's face.

"Now lay down with your knees over the side of the bed," Mom said.

I did so and spread my legs wide apart. I knew what was coming.

"Get on your knees, Jordan and put those fingers back into Jenny."

He started massaging my G Spot again and it felt great - very tingly and nice.

"Now go in and use your tongue at the top of her pussy slit," Mom said as she knelt and gently pushed Jordan's head towards my crotch. "Have you ever gone down on a woman before?"

"Nope," he said. "But it sure looks tasty!"

With that he moved his head between my legs and began licking me as he continued working his fingers inside.

"Oh, fuck," I said as I could tell an orgasm was building, but a different feeling one, kind of euphoric is the best way to describe it.

I started bucking my hips up and down.

"Keep going!" I said between ragged breaths. "Please don't stop!"

"Ah, shit, fuck!" I cried as I crested and orgasmic spasms and feelings shook my body.

To my great surprise I felt a fullness in my crotch, followed by a sudden release - a warm gushing feeling that pushed me even higher with pleasure. I looked down and Jordan's face was wet with my juices - and more.

"Shit, Jenny," Mom said, only a few inches behind Jordan. "That must've been some orgasm - you squirted all over Jordan's face!"

I was so lost in the feelings I could barely comprehend what had happened.

"All I know..." I said, "is that it felt fucking awesome. Thank you, Jordan!"

"My pleasure," he said.

"I want to taste!" Mom said, turning Jordan's face and sticking her tongue in his mouth.

When they parted Mom got up and stood over us.

"Now it's your turn," Jordan. "Now that Jenny's ready, why don't you lay down and let's get rid of that virginity."

"What about my clothes?" Jordan asked as he sat on Mom's bed.

"Oh, we'll take care of that," I said, moving to the middle of the bed.

Mom leaned over and we both grabbed sides of Jordan's t-shirt, pulling it up over his head, exposing a surprisingly well-defined chest.

We both began exploring his nipples and hairless chest. I ran my fingers across his stomach as I moved in to suck on his nipples.

"Man, that actually feels great to have you suck there," Jordan said, stroking my hair.

12