All Comments on 'Mother & Daughter Fuck a Virgin'

by lovingfeeling23

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You write really, REALLY well! Your work not only sounds believable, but you also have the ability to describe truly plausible real life (Jordon, you can't tell anyone about what happens) situations. Your decision to include the description of nipples, his cock size - expanding the vaginal walls, the appropriate and talented use of fingers during the threesome; and probably the absolute best part that reflects your talent is how you include the sexy patch of blond hair on the mother's pussy. This inclusion adds a lot of detail because it makes this story come to life by her being (40) age appropriate for that exact look. Most of the moms I have eat out, probably 7 out of every 10 are hairy. Only a few were shaved, and the vast majority were not even trimmed in the bikini lines. It always looks great on them in the low level dim and yellow glow of hotel shade lamps. I love to see the various and usually dark forests of thick dense hair spilling out from the top and each side of these sexy mom's in panties that are often purposely too small, just before they come off and expose that sopping wet bush. Sometimes, there is even a ring of slick wet hair circling her "Please gently massage and thumb play with my slick anus as I cum while you eat me," This is a great story and I want to see more chapters because there is nothing quite like a sexy mom, or should I say a sexy bisexual hairy pussy mom, her sexy bisexual daughter, and a guy with thick cock going at it for a few hours. Then like the author said, taking a shower with the total intention doing it all over again. Who knows, this time it might include some of things that were only fantasized about. They might even him into openly admitting how much he wants to eat and fuck his own mom and sister. Possibly they will have hairy pussies needing to try a female tongue. Possibly a summer vacation including all 5 of them can be planned. I even bet once he tries it, he will even like eating his own cum from hairy pussies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very sensual, not rushed, felt like I was Jordan and happy to fuck them both. Came while I read it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More pussy hair! Good story keep at it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good read not rushed. And pussy hair, yes, it is just more realistic in a story nearly every time.

LucieLou007LucieLou0076 months ago

Great hot story, looking forward to more from you :D

Insemin8Insemin85 months ago

... and now I am envying an 18-year-old kid ...

pantographpantograph4 months ago

Another awesome story. If only every 18 year old virgin could have an experience like this.

albertaboyalbertaboy4 months ago

Love the way you weave all these series together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous