Mother & Daughter Fuck a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I gave you an orgasm," he said, leaning in for a kiss.

"Believe it!" I said. "And now it's your turn to have one - your first inside a woman."

"Time to get these things off," Mom said as she got on her knees next to the bed. "Lay back and lift up your hips, Jordan."

As Jordan lifted himself off the bed, Mom and I pulled his pants and underwear down and off. His cock sprang up, sticking straight up in the air, stiff and rigid. And that cock was going to be mine!

I glanced at Mom and noticed the lustful look in her eyes. She was going to have to wait her turn. She responded to my look by unbuttoning her blouse, revealing a barely-there black bra. Her areola and nipples showed right through the thin fabric. I wanted those tits but first I wanted Jordan's dick.

I sat up and pulled my blouse over my head. I was now naked except for my bra, which I quickly unhooked and tossed aside - right on top of my mom's bra on the side of the bed.

"Let's get you ready to fuck," Mom said, reaching over and gently stroking Jordan's cock.

I wanted to suck on his stick so I moved down on the bed and gently licked the mushroom head of his cock. Jordan flinched at the touch of my tongue.

"Let us know if you're going to cum," I said. "I want it to be inside me."

"I'm okay, for now," Jordan said, watching us touch his cock.

Mom came in and added her mouth to the action, licking up and down.

"I want you to be nice and wet so you can slip into my daughter's pussy," she said between tonguing.

I could feel Jordan getting even harder. I opened my mouth and took his head in, licking around it with my tongue. He didn't say anything so I opened more and came down on his warm cock, putting about half of it in my mouth. It felt smooth and warm and delicious. I sucked in my mouth and pulled up on his cock, then went back down and repeated.

"Oh shit, your mouth feels so warm and wet," Jordan said. "I've never felt anything like that!"

Mom continued licking around his dick and occasionally our tongues would meet. I wasn't sure if Jordan was getting the idea of how close we were, but he'd soon know it all.

Finally, Mom looked up at me and said, "It's time, baby. Time for you to fuck him."

She grabbed ahold of his very hard cock and held it while I straddled over Jordan, aiming his dick right for my swollen pussy. I was so wet I was dripping pussy juice, further lubricating his cock.

"You're not going to be a virgin anymore," I said, looking Jordan in the eyes. "I'm going to lower my pussy onto your dick. I don't know how long you'll last but it's okay. When it's time for you to cum I want you to just let it go and shoot your load into my pussy, okay?"

"Okay," he said, now looking at his cock suspended only an inch from my pussy.

I looked down too. I wanted to see Jordan's cock disappear into me. I lowered myself down and felt the soft head of his dick make contact with my labia. As it slid in I felt a pressure as my vaginal walls stretched to fit. I began to be overwhelmed with warmth and felt a real desire to move. Mom let go as Jordan's cock went entirely into my pussy.

"Hey," I said, getting a little breathless. "You're not a virgin any more! How's it feel?"

"You're so warm and wet inside," he said, looking up at me. "The pressure on all sides of my dick are amazing, very tingly and like I want to push into you."

"Shit, Mom," I said looking up. "This is so good."

"I feel like I've got to move, Jordan," I said looking back in his eyes. "Is that okay? Are you all right so far?"

"Yeah, I think I'm okay. I'd love it if you moved around on my cock."

I began rocking my pelvis up and down, being careful not to pull up too much. I wanted this to last as long as possible.

"Oh, fuck," I said as intense feelings of pleasure began to envelope me. I was rubbing my clit on Jordan's pubic bone while experiencing his cock deep inside my pussy.

I rocked more and more intensely while watching Jordan begin to move himself up and down, pushing his cock even deeper inside me.

After about thirty seconds I knew I was not going to last any longer. My movements became stronger and I found myself pushing up on my leg muscles, moving Jordan's rock hard dick in and out of my pussy.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I said as my legs began to tremble and waves of orgasm flooded me.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming too," Jordan cried out, pushing his dick way deep inside.

I felt Jordan's cock tighten and vibrate, as he pumped wave after wave of semen inside me.

"Oh, yes, Jordan, cum in my pussy, cum in my pussy!"

Jordan's semen felt very warm as it hit the walls of my vagina. He kept pumping and pumping, his hips gyrating up with each spasm as he filled me with his cream.

Once he was done I leaned down, his cock still hard inside me and we kissed passionately. I moved up and down on him, pushing him in and out of my pussy. It was a wonderful feeling and so different than my first time.

"You did it!" I said as I sat back up. "You're not a virgin anymore!"

Jordan smiled. "I guess not. You were a wonderful first."

"Oh, the pleasure was all mine," I said.

I looked up at Mom standing there watching us.

"I didn't think I'd be able to cum, but he lasted and I was so fucking turned on."

"You have no idea how fucking amazing that looked," Mom said. "Too see my daughter fucking a virgin and cumming on his cock really got me turned on - see? My panties are soaking wet with pussy juice."

As she said this, pulled off her wet panties and joined us on the bed.

I rolled off Jordan's cock, which had grown a little soft. There was still cream dripping from the tip. I reached over and took it into my mouth, licking off the semen. It tasted warm and salty and slightly bitter, but wonderful.

"Mmm, that's good," I said. "You should try it."

Mom leaned over and took over sucking Jordan's cock.

"Boy, I'll say!" she said. "Now scoot over you two. It's my turn!"

Jordan and I made room for Mom who laid down next to Jordan.

"How can I make love to you?" he asked, looking down at his now soft cock, a little dribble of cum sticking to the tip.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Mom said as she kissed him and began massaging his dick with her right hand.

"Have you ever touched a woman's breast before?" she asked.

Jordan shook his head. "Only Jenny's outside her shirt," he said.

"You can touch mine," she said. "In fact, you can do all sorts of things to them."

Jordan reached over and fingered one of her nipples, which immediately stood up and stiffened.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "See how my tit responds to your touch? Now put your tongue on it."

Jordan began licking and sucking on Mom's tits. She began to squirm.

"Suck on a nipple then pull back, Jordan," she said. "Oh shit yeah!"

As he spent time sucking and fingering my mom's boob I pushed myself into his ass and began caressing his nipples. I could feel myself starting to get aroused already.

"Now I want you to go down on me," she said, propping herself up with a pillow.

Jordan obeyed and moved down between her legs.

"You're so beautiful," he said, staring at her blonde bush and pussy.

"Why thank you," she said. "Now I want you to start by gently rubbing my clit - that little knob at the top of my slit," she said, guiding his finger.

"You're so wet," he said as his finger began to move back and forth.

"Oh, you're making me wet, Jordan," she said, laying back and closing her eyes.

"Now stick your fingers into me. That's right. Oh yeah, that's right. Push them in and out but don't stop working on my clit."

Her hips began to move up and down and she grabbed at the covers on either side.

"Now start licking me," she said, breathing heavily. "Lick my pussy, Jordan!"

Jordan moved in and with his tongue began exploring my mom's pussy. I could see him thrust his tongue into her hole and she squealed with delight.

"I'm so fucking turned on I would cum right now," she said. "But I want to cum on your cock so turn back on your back."

As he did so I noticed his cock was no longer flaccid but erect again.

Mom and I started sucking, licking, and squeezing his cock, not worried this time if our tongues and mouths met across his stiffening dick.

"I think you're ready," Mom said, rolling over on her back. "Climb on top and fuck me!"

As Jordan lifted up his body my mom opened her legs fully, exposing her pussy, dripping wet with juice. Jordan climbed on top and waited for me to help insert his cock into her.

"There, now," I said. "Push it in."

"Oh fuck," Mom said as his dick slid right into her pussy, all the way to the shaft. "Fuck me!" she said.

Jordan began to slide his cock in and out as my mom's hips began moving to the same rhythm. I was watching my mom fuck a guy only inches away. It was fantastic and a real turn on. I pushed on his hips to drive him even deeper into my mom's pussy.

Their pace quicken and Mom's breathing became ragged as she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Jordan. Fuck me. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Don't stop! I'm almost there."

Suddenly she convulsed and her hips thrust up and down as she cried out.

"I'm cumming!"

Jordan couldn't last any longer.

"Shit, I'm cumming too!" he cried as I watched his cock pump out more semen, this time into my mom's cunt.

"Oh that was good," she said when they'd finally come down from the high of their orgasms.

They kissed and Jordan continued to fondle her breasts, bending down to lick them.

Finally he rolled off my mom to the edge of the bed.

"I think it's time," I said to my mom.

"Oh, I agree," she said.

"Why don't you get off the bed for a bit, Jordan. There's another surprise we want to give you."

"Ooh, can't wait," he said, getting up.

"I want you to come lick Jordan's cream from my pussy lips," Mom said, grabbing the back of my head and kissing me deeply.

"Holy shit, you guys!" Jordan said.

"Oh yeah," I said. "We're lovers too. You okay with that?"

"Fuck yeah," Jordan said. "I sort of suspected when you were both licking my dick. Fuck, this is hotter than hot!"

"I was hoping you'd feel that way," I said, pushing my mom down on the bed and burying my head between her legs, sticking my ass up in the air, pointed right at Jordan.

Jordan's cum did indeed taste salty but mixed with my mom's juices it was incredible.

I started sucking on her clit and then put my fingers into her pussy to get them really wet. I then used my thumb to rub her clit while my index finger found her asshole and began to push in.

Mom began moaning with pleasure. I looked back and Jordan was already jerking off, his cock getting hard again - for the third time!

"Come fuck me from behind," I said, pulling a cheek apart with my free hand.

Jordan moved in and soon his cock was once again stuffed inside my wet pussy.

Here I was giving head to my mom, bringing her to another orgasm, while Jordan fucked me from behind.

First Mom came, a loud cry, a quick breath, her hips convulsing as her pussy juices exploded in my face.

That was too much for me as I came again and again.

Moments later Jordan started pumping more cum into my pussy as he came.

Tired, but wonderfully satisfied, we lay next to each other on the bed, kissing, fondling and touching.

I had no idea what time it was when Jordan finally dressed and left, promising to be back for more.

"Fuck that was good," I said as I closed the door.

"Better than I could have imagined," Mom said, standing in the front hall. "I'm so glad your experience with guys has been redeemed."

"You know," I said, smiling, "maybe this could become a thing."

"Fuck yeah," Mom said as we went back to her room for a shower and more love making.

12