Mother and Son - A Loving Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to me that I hadn't masturbated for some time, and suddenly I was in the mood, and a little stimulation from my mother - especially from my mother, which would be only fitting the closeness between us but at the same time be very taboo - would be very welcome.

Then it occurred to me that these all were thoughts. What, I asked myself, am I feeling right now? Excitement, sure. But more to the point, I was feeling totally and completely at ease with the situation that was unfolding right in front of me. I was open to any experience this was going to provide me.

My mother seemed to understand that I needed some time to overthink her question, so she just sat there, looking at my face, giving me some space.

Finally I nodded. "Yes." I said. "Go ahead."

My mother stayed motionless for a few seconds, and then she looked down at my crotch again. She stretched her arm towards my balls, extended one finger and ever so lightly caressed my balls with it. I think we both gasped at the same time, very softly.

Still ever so gently she traced the contours of my balls and dick with first one, and then two fingers. "It feels wonderful!" she said - and I didn't know for sure if she was talking to me or to herself.

Still very gently she started to probe my balls and dick all the way, front to back, bottom to top. She was making my dick rock hard in the process, and she pulled at it, hooking her two fingers behind it. "My God!" she whispered, "I never..." and then her voice trailed off again.

My mother now cupped my balls in her hand, and it seemed like she was weighing them. She closed her hand, gripping them more firmly, then opened her hand again.

Next thing I knew she wrapped her hand firmly around my dick and, very, very slowly, moved it up and down, giving me what seemed to be a handjob in slow motion.

My breath was laboring from the sheer joy of what I was experiencing. I let out the slightest moan, and I thought, "If she continues this, very soon I won't have to masturbate at all, she is going to make me come!"

At the sound of my moan my mother stopped the movement of her hand and looked at me. Then she moved her hand up and down again, studying my face. She was clearly seeing something there that she liked, for her face broke out in the most devious grin I had ever seen on her.

Then she grew serious, and with what seemed to be lots of concentration she continued stroking my dick. Drops of pre-cum started to coat my dick and her hand, and she looked at her hand, lifted it to her mouth, and licked some of the fluid off it.

"Mmmm!" she said, making a noise deep down her throat. Then she gripped my dick again and continued her slow-motion jerk off.

"You know?" she continued in a perfectly normal, unaffected voice, "it seems silly to call it a penis when it's in this state, don't you think? What do you call it?"

Again her question surprised me, and at the same time it was perfectly normal. "Well," I said, "that"s a good question. Actually, when I refer to it myself I call it a dick, but I really like it if the woman I'm with calls it a cock."

"Alright then," my mother said, and after a moment, "I think you have a beautiful and lovely cock." Her saying these words out loud brought me very close to an orgasm.

"I like pussy." my mother continued, and again I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or to herself. "I will say cunt, but only if the occasion asks for dirty talk."

My mother using these words added to my excitement even more. For a moment I wondered if my mother thought this was an occasion that asked for dirty talk.

Then suddenly her hand stopped moving. She just very calmly looked at my face for a few seconds, let go of my dick and got off of the bed. She stood there for just a moment more, said, "Yes, you really have a beautiful cock!" and turned around.

"I'm going to take a shower." she said. "I"ll see you downstairs in a while."

"Alright." I said. "Take your time!"

"Oh, I will!" my mother replied, and closed the door to my bedroom.

My mother never closed a door in her house, except the bathroom door. Ever. All other doors, even that to her own bedroom, or mine, were always wide open.

Her closing my door was a clear sign that she knew what I was going to do next. Knowing she knew, and her letting me know she knew, excited me enormously.

And that excitement came on top of what she already did to me by jerking off my dick the way she did, and saying words like cock and cunt aloud. I needed to come, badly.

My hand went to my dick and gripped the shaft tightly. I had hardly begun moving my hand up and down before I exploded, spraying rope after rope of cum on my torso and hands. I groaned in pleasure, my head spinning from the orgasm.

Afterwards I laid on my bed, regaining my breath and replaying what had happened. I felt great. Then I felt a rumble in my stomach, and I decided to go downstairs to make us a small dinner and pour myself a glass of wine. I cleaned myself with the towel I brought from the bathroom after I had showered earlier, and got dressed.

Jen and I didn't have much secrets for each other, and we were fairly inhibited when it came to sex. Jen liked to masturbate in the shower, using the jets of water on her clit. I heard her come like that on numerous occasions, when I was in our bedroom, or when I was in the bathroom together with her. Sometimes I even helped her come. I knew the sounds Jen made when she orgasmed that way very well.

When I left my bedroom and passed the bathroom on my way down I heard my mother making those exact same noises. I smiled, and continued downstairs.

----

The next morning the weather was still warm and muggy, and thunderstorms were expected in the afternoon. I wanted to use this morning to dig up the stump of the tree that had died. I already removed the branches and most of the trunk, leaving just enough of it to use as a handle on the stump.

It would be very hard and sweaty work, but the rain that was expected later would make the soil very sticky, making it only harder to dig out the stump.

After breakfast I got some tools from the toolshed, and started digging. My mother had decided to go to church this morning, so she would not be home for a few hours.

It was hard work, and my progress was slower than I had hoped. It was not long before I was sweating profusely, and I decided to ditch my t-shirt.

The roots of the stump had grown deep into the soil, and I had to cut them off one by one, using a small axe. I was bending over a lot, working below my head. It was hard labor, but I wouldn't give up, and eventually I made slow but steady progress.

When my mother came home and brought me some lemonade to drink she laughed out loud.

"You look like a scarecrow!" she exclaimed - my face and body were covered in sweat and dirt. Then she looked at the sky and frowned. "Those thunderstorms are approaching a lot faster than they predicted."

I heard the worry in her voice - my mother had always been afraid of lightning.

'Don't worry." I said. "I'm right here."

She lightly touched my cheek. "I am so glad you are!"

I worked as fast as I could, and at last I had removed enough soil and roots to try and pull the stump out of the earth using a pickaxe. While my mother watched me from a small distance I pushed and pulled, shoved and heaved with all I had in me.

Then, suddenly, thunder split the sky. My mother screamed in surprise and horror, causing me to jump into the air a little myself.

"Hail Mary, mother of Christ!" my mom said out loud - her go-to prayer in times of distress. Thick raindrops began to fall from the sky.

"Go inside!" I told my mother. "I think I am almost done. I"ll join you as soon as I can."

"Alright, but be careful!" my mother said, her voice trembling just a little bit.

Being hit with one large raindrop after another I returned to the stump. I managed to put the pickaxe in a good spot and the stump slowly began to give up its resistance. I couldn't muster enough weight and strength to give it the last push though, it seemed.

Suddenly my mother was on my side. She had changed out of her church dress and into jeans and t-shirt, and she said, "Let's try together."

"You"re going to get wet and dirty!" I warned her.

"Come on!" was all she said.

We both worked the handle of the pickaxe, she pulled where I pushed and vice versa. In no time my mother also was covered in mud, like I predicted. As we gave the pickaxe a last real good push the stump came loose, causing us to almost tumble over.

At the same time, thunder roared again, and rain started pouring down as if someone had turned a faucet. We were soaked immediately, but the cool water actually felt nice on my dirty and sweaty face and body.

My mother screamed "Let's get inside!" and started running for the kitchen door. A moment later we were both inside, dripping water on the floor and looking muddy and gross - but also both laughing at the sight of the other.

My mother began to take off her t-shirt and jeans, and motioned me to lose my shorts also. "Come on!" she said, standing there in nothing more than plain cotton panties and bra, "these are going straight into the washing machine."

"You go and take a shower, and I"ll go right after, and then I"ll massage you." she continued.

I had to admit, wrestling the stump in the garden had put a lot of strain on my back, so I just nodded in agreement, took off my shorts, handed it to my mother, and trudged upstairs.

After I rinsed off and let the warm water relax my body I dried myself and laid face-down on my bed. I heard my mother come up the stairs and go into the bathroom to shower.

Then she briefly went to her bedroom, and after a minute or two she came to my bedroom and sat on the bed.

"How"s your back?" she asked.

"It's not too bad," I said, "just a little sore."

"I think I have just the cure!" my mother said. She poured some oil on my back and slowly but firmly began kneading my back and shoulders. I was groaning a lot more this time, but enjoying it as usual.

After a while my mother said "Turn around."

This was new, she never massaged the front of my body before. As I turned around, I saw my mother was wearing a silk robe that ended just above her knees, held together by a belt in the same fabric, just tied in a simple knot. It was obvious she was not wearing anything beneath it.

My mother continued to massage me, going for my arms and chest this time. It felt entirely different than her massaging my back, and I just laid there, my eyes closed, enjoying the experience. My dick was in its usual half-erect state, resting on my belly.

Suddenly my mother stopped massaging me. One of her hands rested on my belly, and with a finger of the other hand she very lightly touched my nipples, one after the other, tracing the forms of my areolas, making my nipples, small as they are, go fully hard. Carefully but deliberately she pinched one of them.

It was a feeling I never experienced before.

The hand on my belly slowly made its way to my crotch, first cupping my balls and then gripping the shaft of my dick, just like she did yesterday.

My dick got rock hard almost instantaneously. Her hand, still slippery from the oil she had been using to massage me, slid across the length of my dick and caressed my dickhead, and I moaned softly.

Then she again gripped my dick firmly at its base, and stopped moving either hand. I opened my eyes to look at her. She looked back at me straight, and for a couple of seconds I held her gaze. Not a word was said, but in that moment decisions were made, consent was given, sexual pleasure was anticipated.

My mother's eyes left my face, and it seemed she was scanning every inch of my body. She started moving the hand gripping my dick again, jerking me off in the same slow-motion movements she used the day before.

Again pre-cum was leaking out of my dick, and with the tip of one finger she spread it all over my dickhead. She licked some of the fluid off her fingertip and made that sound in the back of her throat again.

"You taste nice." she said.

Before I knew what she was going to do she bowed her head towards my dick and closed her mouth over the head. We both groaned with pleasure at the same time.

Just as slowly as she had been masturbating me she moved her mouth over my dick, sucking, licking it, blowing some air over the head and then again taking me in her warm mouth. Her hand was at the base of my dick, gripping it tightly and holding it upright. She was giving me a blowjob like I never received in my life.

All the while it was clear to me that she was going for maximum pleasure, she was not trying to make me come. That suited me fine. The first orgasm we would experience together should be my mother coming while I was eating her pussy. I was going to give her the first oral pleasure she ever received.

Gently I placed two fingers under her chin and lifted her head. She looked at me, and I continued to gently push at her until she was lying on her back. She sighed audibly, and closed her eyes.

I untied the belt around her waist and just like I anticipated the robe completely fell away from her body. All at once my mother was naked, exposing the beautiful mature body of the 55-year old woman she was.

Of course her breasts sagged, of course her belly was round and soft, but as she laid there, the dark triangle of pubic hair included, she looked like a goddess to me.

It was also very clear where my preference for a full bush originated from.

Again my mother sighed audibly, sounding content of finally being naked with me. I gently touched her breasts, tracing her areolas and lightly pinching her nipples, just as she had done to me.

She seemed to purr at every move I made, rubbing her legs together, both triggered by her excitement as to augment it.

I cupped her breasts in my hand between caressing them with my fingertips. My mouth closed on an erect nipple and I nibbled on it ever so gently, causing my mother to wriggle her whole body in pleasure and anticipation.

My hand traced the roundness of her belly, and a finger probed the depth of her navel, which made her giggle. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, this time tracing the mound that laid underneath.

I moved my hand even lower, but she was still rubbing her legs together in delight, denying me access to her pussy.

Gently, with the palm of my hand, I pressed against the inside of first one leg, then the other, causing my mother to spread her legs just a little.

I let my hand slide between her thighs and again I gently pushed outward, first one leg and then the other, creating more space for my hand for what I was about to do next.

I noticed my mother holding her breath as I cupped her pussy in my hand. With the tip of one finger I traced the outside of her pussy lips, gently caressing the piece of tissue between her pussy and her leg on each side, pushing against her labia.

I took one of her pussy lips between the tip of my finger and my thumb, pulling at it and tracing the slick inside with my finger. Then I did the same with the other one, again pulling at it and this time tracing the inside with my thumb. I already could feel her wetness covering my fingers and lubricating them.

My mother responded to every move I made by holding her breath for a second and then letting it go, making hissing sounds in the process.

Again I cupped her pussy in my hand, and this time I cocked my middle finger, causing it to slide between the lips of my mother's pussy, and right into the wet and slippery depths of her. I could feel my mother's pussy almost grab my finger, sucking it inside her.

She made a deep moaning sound in her throat, and pushed her pussy against my hand, causing my middle finger to slide even deeper into her.

Slowly I let the tip of my finger probe the inside my mother's pussy, letting it slide out and in, fucking her with it, and making circles deep inside her.

My mother continued to moan and push back at every move I made, getting louder at every moan, and pushing back harder at every thrust of my finger.

I sat upright on my knees, grabbed a pillow and spoke out loud.

"Lift your butt." I said, and as my mother did as I asked I placed the pillow under her behind. She rested herself on it, and with a gentle push with the palm of my hand I let her spread her legs even more.

I crawled between my mother's legs, still sitting on my knees, resting my own butt on my heels.

I took a moment to bath myself in the excitement that the naked body of my mother was providing me, especially in this position. My dick was harder than it had ever been before.

I used one of my hands to caress my mother's breasts and belly again, finally letting it rest cupping her pubic mound. I turned the other hand palm up, and I let my middle finger slide inside my mother's pussy again, cocking it slightly in search of her g-spot. I found the unmistakably different bit of tissue, and pushed against it, making small circles with the tip of my finger.

My mother let out a loud "Oh my God!" followed by "I never...." before letting her voice trail off.

I let my index finger follow my middle finger, using both fingers to stimulate the g-spot inside my mother's pussy. Then I bowed my head towards her pussy and, gently pulling at her pubic mound with my other hand to expose it, I sucked her clit between my lips.

Again my mother said "Oh my God!", although a great deal louder than before, and this time it was followed by "I was really hoping you'd..." before again trailing off.

At the same time my mother bended her knees, her feet left the mattress, and she spread her legs as wide as she could, giving me all the more access to her pussy.

Gently, and at times not that gently at all, sometimes slowly, sometimes very quickly I licked, sucked, probed and nibbled at my mom"s pussy and clit, tracing her labia with my tongue, even licking her asshole. At the same time I continued finger fucking her, slowly applying more and more pressure to her g-spot.

My mother began pushing her pelvis and clit against my tongue and mouth, moaning loudly in the same rhythm as she moved her body.

I let my fingers inside her pussy follow her rhythm, synchronizing the speed of my tongue as well. I could feel my mother's orgasm build with every thrust and push.

Still fucking my mother's pussy with two of my fingers I let the ring finger of that same hand graze my mother's asshole. It was well lubricated by my saliva from when I had licked it, and by the juices flowing out of my mother's pussy, so the first digit of my finger slipped inside her ass with no resistance at all, and the second digit followed just as easily.

I heard my mother make a moaning sound that seemed to come from a place even deeper than her throat. Then I felt her tense up, and her whole body started to shake in the throes of the most powerful orgasm I had ever witnessed.

She kept repeating "Oh God, oh God!" for what seemed minutes, and kept moving her hips in the same rhythm for just as long.

At first I let my fingers stay inside my mother's pussy and asshole, keeping them still and letting them ride the movements of my mother's body.

Eventually I let them slide out of her, letting my hand rest against her pussy and ass, preserving the contact but not stimulating her anymore. My tongue was only doing gentle laps around the clit of my mother's pussy, and between her labia, licking up her fluids, slowing down as I felt her orgasm subside.

Suddenly the movements my mother's body were making changed somehow, and it took a moment for me to realize what was happening. Then I clearly heard her sob.

Jen had cried the first time we had sex, and before that I had encountered something like it a few times when I had been with a woman that didn't have sex for some time, so I wasn't to alarmed by it.