Mother and Son - A Loving Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in that place where I could continue slowly fucking my mother for a long time without coming close to an orgasm. On the other hand I would be coming in seconds once I would begin to really slam into her.

My mother looked up to me again and said, "Oh, I am going to come so fucking hard!"

Her legs started to tremble and I said, "Come for me. I will come together with you!" With my thumb now really working her clit I began to fuck my mother's ass harder, slamming my balls against her butt as I bottomed out in each stroke.

My mother moaned her deep moan again, and seemed to hold it for a very long time. She looked at me, holding my gaze, and I could see the approaching orgasm in her eyes as well as I could feel it in her trembling body and the way her ass clenched my dick. "Oh God!" my mother cried out once more. "Fuck my ass with your lovely cock. Come inside my ass! Oh God!"

My mother's eyes seemed to turn upwards in their sockets and her whole body trashed when she finally came. The sight of her orgasm made me go over the edge myself, and I spewed my cum into my mother's ass, rope after rope.

I don't know if my mother had one very long orgasm or a series of them, one after the other, but she continued to moan and tremble and move for quite some time. First I let my dick stay where it was, riding my mother's orgasm, but eventually I let it slip out of my mother's ass. A little river of my cum followed, and that was a very exciting sight.

I laid down beside my mother, and she turned her back to me and we spooned. With one hand I caressed her, and slowly her body came to rest.

We laid together for a long time, and then my mother turned to me and kissed me lightly on my lips. "Let's go downstairs." she said.

It was dark outside, but it still was warm, so we decided to have a glass of white wine in the garden. We were silent for a long time. Then my mother spoke.

"Thank you so much for sharing all these experiences with me. There is nobody else that can make me feel as safe as you, and without that feeling of closeness and safety none of this would have been possible." she said.

"You are very welcome." I responded.

----

Not long after Jen let me know she had found somewhere to live, and I returned to my own place. My mother and I called each other at least twice a week, but we never spoke of what we had experienced together.

During one of those telephone calls she said, "I have something to tell you. I met a man." I congratulated her, and told her that I was very happy for her. Which I truly was. I met John the next time I visited my mother, and we got along very well from the start.

Three years later I got invited to their wedding. My mother asked me to give her away at the altar, which of course I did. The wedding party was in her own garden, and at some point my mother and I strolled together through the garden, looking at the results of the work we did together those years before, drinking a glass of champagne together.

"You know," she said, turning to me and looking intently at my face. "You really changed my life, that time. I got so much better in knowing what I really want, and saying it out loud. That has made life so much easier for me."

She raised her glass and lightly touched mine with it, looking me straight into my eyes. Just as I took a sip of my champagne she added, "And my sex life improved enormously, as well." Her face broke out in that devious grin I had learn to know, and she continued, "It never ever was as good as when I was fucking you, but I have had really good sex after that."

I almost choked on my champagne, and we were still laughing when John came to find my mother, asking her for a dance.

I watched them enjoying themselves, and looking at their happiness together was more rewarding than anything else.