Mother and Son - A Loving Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having sex with someone after a long period of abstinence could be a very emotional experience - and we were not having sex with just anybody. I was having sex with my mother, and she was having sex with her son.

I sat upright on my knees, placed my hands on the mattress on either side of my mother's torso, almost at her armpits, and let my own body hover above my mother. I lowered my hips and moved forward a bit, and the tip of my dick found my mother's pussy hole at once.

My dick slid into my mother's pussy in one slow but deliberate motion, only stopping when my pelvis bumped into my mother's.

My mother's eyes flew wide open, she uttered a "Hail Mary, mother of Christ!" and then threw her arms around my neck, pulling me on top of her. Her sobbing eased, and she sighed deeply once more.

For a moment I laid still, letting my mother adjust to my dick buried deep inside her. Her pussy around my dick felt great, and I took that same moment to just savor the feeling.

My mother held me tight and whispered in my ear, "Oh, your cock feels so good in my pussy! And the way you made me come - I never knew it could feel that good!"

"It was all a bit overwhelming." she continued. "You are lovely!"

I softly kissed my mother at the side of her neck, just below her earlobe, and very slowly started to move my dick inside her pussy. I'd pull out so that only the tip of my dick was between her pussy lips, and then slide back in, very slowly, with long and deliberate movements.

My mother still held me tight and whispered, "Oh this feels so good, the way you are fucking me! I can feel every inch of you moving inside me."

I could feel her body against mine, her breasts against my chest, her nipples poking my skin, her belly against my belly, her thighs pressing the side of my legs.

Again I placed my hands on the mattress and pushed myself up until my arms were straight, hovering above my mother. I shifted my legs just a little bit, adjusting my body.

My mother looked straight up to me. "You want to come, don't you?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Well then." she said, placing her hands on the back of my head, gently pulling at it, and raising her own head until our mouths touched. For the first time we kissed, first slowly and softly, then with more passion.

My mother let go of my head, laid down, looked up at me again and said, "Go on, then. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. Come inside your mother's pussy."

She didn't need to say anything anymore. First slowly, then more and more quickly I began to move inside her, until I was really slamming into her.

Our pelvises connected at the end of every stroke, and my mother began moaning each time we'd bump into each other. I fucked her even harder now I was on the verge of my own orgasm, and suddenly my mother's body tensed up again.

She let out a loud moan and spoke aloud, "Oh! I'm coming again! That has never happened for me!".

That was enough to push me over the edge, and I exploded inside my mother, shooting rope after rope of my cum deep inside her pussy.

My mother kissed me again, our tongues playing with each other, while we both let our orgasms rip through our bodies.

I collapsed on top of her, and for a very long time we laid that way, together, slowly and softly caressing each other, and planting random kisses where we could plant them.

'Do you hear?" my mother asked. "The rain has stopped. I did not hear a single thunder after we came inside."

"We were very busy!" I responded.

After what seemed like hours, my mother again spoke out loud.

"I would really like staying in bed with you," she said, "and I'm sure we'd fuck again, but I promised aunt Cheryl I'd bring her dinner and keep her company for a while."

Cheryl was the younger sister of her mother, my grandma, who passed away three years ago at the age of 89 years. Cheryl now was 88 herself, and the last of a family that started out with thirteen children.

She lived not far from my mother, but it would take my mom almost an hour to get there using small country roads, and it would probably be after midnight before she would be home again.

I let myself roll off of my mother, and propped up on one elbow I looked at her. "Would you like me to come with you?" I asked.

"No." she answered. "I could use a little time on my own. I"ll see you tomorrow after work." She kissed me lightly on my lips and disappeared into the bathroom.

----

When I arrived home from work the next evening and entered the kitchen, my mother immediately came over to me and softly kissed me on my lips. This was absolutely not a mother kissing her son, this was a woman kissing her lover.

"How are you feeling?" she asked me.

"I'm feeling great." I said, and asked her, "And you, how are you feeling?"

She looked me straight in the eyes, and quite seriously she said, "You gave me an experience that I will never forget as long as I live. I thank you with all my heart."

And that was all there was ever said about it. Well, actually - not quite. But I will come to that later in this story.

A few days later, as we were having dinner together, my mother asked me, "Why did Jen and you split up? Can I ask?"

"Of course," I said. "I have no secrets for you."

"There were two main reasons, I think." I continued. "Firstly, I entered our relationship on the premise I would be the strong one in the relationship, always to be there for Jen, and not having real needs myself."

"Of course that was bullshit," I continued, "and when I wanted our relationship to change, I think Jen got really scared. For her it was like I was trying to renegotiate a contract she was fine with."

My mother nodded.

"I don't blame Jen." I said. "She just said "Yes!" to an offer I made her."

"Yes, I see." my mother responded, "I understand how that would have been very difficult for the both of you."

I nodded.

"But also," I spoke again, "it is extremely difficult for Jen to clearly say what she wants, or when she wasn't happy about something I'd done."

I continued to speak, "She would signal her disappointment or desire, but she did it so subtle that I would easily miss her clues. And then she would explode. So, for her it was like she was telling me something, and I wouldn't listen, and she'd feel not seen, and for me it was like she was going from "Everything"s fine!" to 'Defcon 4, empty the missile silos!!" with no warning at all."

"Yes," my mother said, "I witnessed that once or twice when you visited."

I nodded again. "I really like it," I continued, "if someone is being very clear to me about what they want, and can accept a "No!" as an answer as well."

"I am glad though," my mother said, "that you are still speaking to each other." Since I was staying with my mother Jen and I spoke on the phone once or twice a week.

That was all my mother wanted to hear, apparently. "Do you want coffee?" she asked, ending the conversation.

----

The weather had been warm and nice all week, but on Friday it again was very hot and sticky. Even with the air conditioning in my car on full blast I was sweating profusely when I arrived home after work.

My mother silently handed me a cold beer the minute I entered the kitchen, and I drank with gratitude. I noticed she had obviously showered shortly before I came home; her hair was still damp, and she was wearing a long robe made of some very light and airy fabric.

"That"s a good idea!" I said, "I'm gonna take a cool shower myself!"

"You go do that!" my mother answered. "Dinner will be served in ten minutes."

After I took a cool and refreshing shower I put on a light cotton djellaba I purchased in Morocco on a vacation with Jen a few years earlier, and went downstairs.

My mother had made us both a salad, and with some bread and butter and a good glass of white wine it was a perfect meal. After dinner we drank our coffee outside, and there was a cool breeze that made it a very nice evening after such a hot day.

After sitting in silence together for a while, just listening to the birds chatting away in the garden, my mother started to say something, but immediately broke off again. I looked at her in silence, and she started again.

"You like it when people are very clear about what they want, don't you?" she said.

"Yes, I do." I said, wondering where this would go.

"Well," my mother said, "I would like it very much if you would give me oral pleasure again."

I just looked at her, not responding, trying to have as little an expression on my face as possible.

"Oh!" my mother said. "I see." Then she tried again. "I really would like it if you would eat my pussy again."

"Now, you would like that, wouldn't you." I said to myself, not aware I said the words out loud.

My mother answered me just the same. "Yes, I would really like it if you would eat out my cunt." she said, having that same devious grin on her face I had seen once before.

"Come on!" I said. "Let's go upstairs."

Then something occurred to me. "Or would you like to do it here, in the garden?" I asked.

My mother seemed to contemplate this, finally saying, "Perhaps another time. Right now I would like you to take me to your bedroom."

"Alright." I said, as I took her hand and led her to my bedroom.

We stood there for a moment, looking at each other, anticipating what was going to happen. My mother stepped into my arms, and we kissed softly, more expressing love than passion.

We undressed each other - but that was a short process, because she was wearing nothing under her robe, and I was naked under my djellaba.

Then we looked at each other again, this time savoring the sight of our naked bodies. My mother gripped the shaft of my dick, hard already, and performed her slow motion jerk off on me again.

Then she looked me straight in my eyes, and went to her knees. With her hand firmly at the base of my dick she pointed the head at her face, and then she closed her mouth on it. She began bobbing her head in a fuck-like motion.

I already was very excited at that point, and I was sure that I would come in no time if she continued sucking my dick the way she was.

As if she read my mind, my mother let go of my dick, looked up at me, and said, 'Don't hold back. I want you to come in my mouth. I want to taste your semen."

She paused. Then she added, "Your spunk." She paused again. "Whatever." she finally said, "just come in my mouth." She took my dick in her mouth again, resuming sliding her mouth over the length of my dick for as much of it she could take in, and then out again.

The first time my mother had given me a blowjob she was only exciting me, perhaps primarily expressing her love for me, but this time she really went to work on it. Her words only added to my excitement, and I was going to come any moment now.

"Are you sure?" I asked out loud. Without letting go of my dick my mother looked up at me - and I can't describe that look, but it instantaneously pushed me over the edge. She held my gaze as I exploded in her mouth, shooting my cum deep in her throat.

She swallowed all she could, but there was more than she could handle. Cum started to spill out of her mouth at the edges, landing on her breasts in thick drops.

My mother continued sucking my dick until nothing came out anymore, and then got up. As she stood before me, I bowed my head to her breasts and licked off my own cum. My mother, still standing before me, rubbed her legs together in excitement, causing her body to make a corkscrew-like motion. She seemed to lose some of the strength in her legs, and grabbed my shoulders to prevent herself from falling.

"God, you taste nice!" she said.

"I never let a man come in my mouth before." my mother continued, "but I just wanted to taste you so bad." Then she looked at my face and added, "You licking your own seed off my breasts was so sexy!"

I grinned, and then I slowly started to push her towards the bed. "Now it's my turn." I said.

When she felt the edge of the bed against the back of her legs my mother let go of my shoulders and let herself fall onto the mattress. She scooted to the middle of the bed, and spread her arms, beckoning me to come to her. I went into her arms, and we kissed again. I reached for her body, and one of my hands found a nipple, hard and erect on top of her breast. I trailed the areola, then pinched the nipple between my finger and my thumb.

My hand traced downwards, following the curve of her belly towards her pubic hair and the mound underneath it. My mother parted her legs wide, sighing deeply. "Oh, my pussy wants to be touched by you so much!" she moaned.

My hand cupped my mother's pussy, and it already was wet and open, the labia swollen and slightly apart from each other. With no resistance whatsoever my fingers slipped inside, first one, then another one, then a third. My mother moaned and pushed her pussy against my hand and the fingers inside of her. My thumb found her clit and I pushed at it, making circles around it.

My mother looked at me and said, "Oh, it feels so nice, the way you play with my pussy. Will you please lick me now?"

I crawled between my mother's legs, and she spread them even wider. When I reached for a pillow, she lifted her butt, and I placed the pillow under her. She rested herself on it and said, "I never knew a pillow under my butt would make such a difference."

"Oh yes!" I said, "it does."

"Put your fingers inside me like you did and lick me!" my mother said to me. Last time she had her eyes closed the whole time, but now she was looking at what I was doing, and telling me what she wanted, really taking control.

I started to finger fuck her, going for her g-spot again, and explored her clit and pussy with my mouth and tongue. My mother was rocking her hips, making sure I hit all the right spots. She was moaning loudly, clearly enjoying what I was doing.

I sucked her clit, and then licked her pussy all the way up and down. When I approached her asshole she lifted her ass, in a clear suggestion I go deeper still. I licked her pucker, pushing the tip of my tongue inside of it as far as it would go.

My mother produced that sound that seemed to come from a place deeper than her throat again, and moaned, "Oh God! if you continue that, I'm going to come so hard!"

I let my tongue go to her clit again, and while I continued to stimulate her g-spot with two fingers of one hand I let the middle finger of my other hand first join them inside my mother's pussy to lubricate it, and then slid it downward, towards her asshole. I pushed against it, and my mother pushed back, clearly wanting to feel my finger inside her ass. First one digit went in, and my mother kept pushing. A second digit followed, and then my whole finger was inside my mother's ass.

She let out a long "Ohhhh God!" and continued to rock her hips, harder now. I fucked my mother with fingers of both hands, two fingers inside her pussy and one inside her ass, and my mouth went wild on her clit.

"Oh yes!" she moaned loudly. She gripped my head with both hands and pushed herself against my mouth. Louder still she moaned, "I'm going to come, oh God, I'm going to come so hard!" Her whole body tensed, and she came hard and long and loud. Eventually I let my fingers slip out of her body.

This time there was no sobbing. She was still holding my head, and she lifted it until I was sitting upright on my knees, between her thighs. She looked at me, straight in my eyes, and said, "Now fuck me. Fuck your mother. Put that lovely cock that God has made for you into the pussy that same God made for me, all for our pleasure."

And yes, maybe she was excited beyond control, and yes, she used an entirely different vocabulary than she would in Sunday church, but her prayer, her saying thank you to the God that made it possible for her - for us! - to have this mind-blowing experience by giving me a cock and her a pussy was real and heartfelt.

I placed my hands on either side of my mother's body and let my own upper body hover over hers. With two hands she grabbed my dick. It was rock hard, although I already came once. She caressed her own pussy and clit with the tip of my dick, completely coating it with her fluids. Then she placed it at her pussy hole, put her hands on my ass and pushed my dick all the way into her, in one slow and long movement.

I started to move inside her pussy in the same long and slow strokes as I did the first time I fucked her, pulling my dick out of her pussy until only the tip grazed her lips, and then sinking myself completely in her pussy again. Every stroke was accompanied by a long moan coming out of my mother's throat.

When I pulled my dick back almost all the way out of her pussy again my mother shifted her weight slightly on the pillow, causing my dick to slide out of her pussy, gliding deeper down, ending with the tip of my dick right against her asshole. "Oh no!" she cried out, taken by surprise, "I am not sure!"

Jen had really loved it when I fucked her ass, so the transition from pussy to asshole was something I had experienced numerous times. She also wanted to have full control when she worked to accommodate my dick into her ass. Together we had worked out a routine where I would place my dick against her asshole with just a little bit of pressure, and then keep completely still. This would give her an opportunity to lubricate her asshole with her own juices coating my dick, and the pre-cum leaking out of it. She'd then push back against my dick in small pushes, until it eventually would slide all the way up her ass.

When my dick slid out of my mother's pussy and travelled to her asshole I instinctively stopped moving, applying just a little bit of pressure and nothing more. Although my mother had cried out in surprise she had not withdrawn her asshole from my dick. I could feel her making tiny movements against my dick, probing sensations that were obviously new to her.

She looked up to me and said, "Jen told me she liked anal sex." She paused for a moment, then seemed to correct herself, saying, "That she liked it when you would fuck her ass."

"Yes," I said, "She liked it very much. She had her most intense orgasms that way."

"Intense is the right word," my mother replied. "I never would have guessed I would like to be fucked in my ass. Would really want it, to be honest."

With that she started to move her ass against my dick with more focus and dedication. I held my dick where it was, sat upright on my knees again, and started to graze my mother's pussy with the thumb of one hand, not touching her clit.

"Push harder!" she said, and I did. She also pushed her ass harder against my dick, and the head of it just glided inside of her. I stopped pushing at once, giving my mother a moment to adjust to the feeling she was now experiencing for the first time. I just slowly moved my thumb between the lips of my mother's pussy, letting it slide into her and then out again.

"Push!" she said again, and again we both pushed at the same time, and my dick slid deeper into the ass of my mother, an inch at a time. That deep moan that came from somewhere below her throat, it seemed, escaped my mother's mouth. "Oh God!" she said, her eyes wide in excitement. "I had no idea I would love the feeling of your cock inside my ass this much."

"Put your cock all the way inside my ass," she continued, and I pushed forward, going really slow, until my dick was buried completely inside her, my balls resting against her butt.

"I feel so full inside," my mother said, and with my thumb playing with my mother's pussy, including her clit this time, I started to fuck my mother in the ass, again in long and slow strokes.

My mother's hands went to her own breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples. "I am going to come all over my body!" she moaned, adding another "Oh God!"