Mother & Son Bonding Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexually unfulfilled mother turns to her son to satisfy her.
1.8k words
4.31
49.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine stood naked in the walk-in closet. A mirror hung on the wall, showing her perky breasts.

Oh, how all the boys used to fawn over them! She had never had any work done on them, but most would assume she had given their size. Even as she spun around a little, admiring herself, they jiggled and bounced.

She remembered her 'promiscous' phase in high school. Every weekend, a new boy. Or two. Or three. Sometimes at once.

Now she was mature, and she was proud of it. She took care of her skin but slight wrinkles added texture to her breasts. Most would feel self conscious about them, but she didn't. Again, she was proud.

A knock at the closet door. Her husband, Mike, walked in. He dressed in his typical work attire: a bland blue-ish work shirt, dark blue tie, black dress pants.

He hugged her tight from behind, his hands hovered over her, not embracing her body fully.

*Are you kidding me?* Elaine thought, *my giant tits are out here in the open and you aren't going to touch them? Not even look at them?*

Mike was like that. When she met him, she wanted to settle down. She thought finding a nice husband and starting a family would make her less of a whore. She was wrong.

"I'm really sorry about that work thing," Mike finally said, breaking the silence.

"It's alright." Elaine lied.

"I tried to convince them to let you come, but it's 'strictly for the office' "

She thought about Mike's coworker, Sammy. She was a petite blonde, perky tits like Elaine's. She could tell Sammy had a thing for Mike. It's something about married men that drives blondes crazy.

She frequently thought of Sammy, trying to make herself jealous. It never worked. Mike wasn't the type to cheat. She should feel good about that, but she didn't.

Mike didn't cheat, not because he was loyal, but because he didn't have a sexual bone in his body! She sometimes wished he *would* cheat, showing that at least he was capable of enjoying sex.

"I should get ready," Elaine said, "and you should leave for your work trip."

***

"I think I'm going to clean the house," James, Elaine and Mike's son, had said. He was a good kid; varsity soccer, but he wasn't a jock. He had lots of friends, little enemies. He was lean and fit, he's started cleaning hours ago and hadn't stopped.

First, his room; then, the kitchen; then... the basement?

Anxiety spiked in Elaine as she realize where James was. Had she forgotten to hide the key? She rushed down the steps, pushing the door open as she entered.

There, James stood to an open storage closet, key in one hand, ballgag in the other. She *had* left the key out. In the closet, several of her 'toys' were kept.

He had opened a cabinet, revealing several dildos. One she particularly liked, a large black one which could be loaded with fake cum, stood out from the drawer.

On the racks, several leather spandex leggings and suits hung. Blindfolds, hoods, and gags could been seen. Her favorite Shibari ropes hung next to her suits.

"What are you doing!" Elaine demanded.

"I was cleaning and found this key," James said, turning to his mother, "does Dad know about this?"

"No, he doesn't. And I plan on keeping it that way."

"So if Dad doesn't know about this," James' eyes narrowed on Elaine, "then who are you using these with?"

Elaine tried to come up with an explanation for her son. He had gotten her.

"You're cheating on Dad aren't you?"

Rats. He knew, it was plain to see.

"I'm sure you would do anything to prevent him from knowing, wouldn't you?" James asked.

James was wrong. Elaine was sick of Mike, and wasn't even sure she cared if he knew anymore. But she was curious to see where James would take this.

"What are you proposing, son?" Elaine said.

"I'm proposing that I have a lot more power here than you do."

He had placed the key on a coffee table next to the storage closet with Elaine's toys.

God, the way he stood there! He held the gag in his hand like it was his birthright, standing with an air of power. Years of soccer training chiseled his body, his tight t-shirt wrapping around each curve and corner of his abs.

"If you don't want Dad to know, then you'll do what I say." James continued.

Elaine interrupted, "I don't care if Mike--your father--knows. Hell, if I have to spend one more night listening to him I might as well pack up my things and leave."

She sensed a moment of weakness from James. He thought he was in control, but he had lost it. He placed the ballgag next to the key and blushed. James was a natural dom, but he had a long ways to go.

"But... Elaine continued, slowly walking towards him, "I like where your head's at."

She placed a hand on his shoulder, leaning in for a whisper.

"Tell your Mother what you would like to do." She whispered.

James blushed again for a moment, but regained his previous air of power.

"Get on your knees," He said.

Elaine complied like a good sub does. She grabbed her dark hair and pulled it behind her shoulders.

James' strong hands moved across her face. His right hand carressed her cheek, his left moving behind her head. He grabbed ahold of her hair and firmly pulled her head back.

Her chin pointed to the air, but she never broke eye contact. Her pussy tingled, a feeling Mike couldn't even do to her with the help of a vibrator.

James grabbed the gag from the coffee table, fixing it on her face. He tightened the grip, the gag's ball filling her mouth. She loved the feeling of willingly opening her mouth for her dom to take control of it.

The excitement of the ball gag was enough for her to cum a little bit. It always made her anxious, but the feeling of releasing the anxiety and letting someone else take control was all she ever needed.

"You like that, don't you?" James asked.

Elaine muffled in pleasure. This was what she needed.

He raised Elaines shirt. It was a simple white shirt which showed some of her stomach. The tight shirt wrapped around her breasts which plumped out as he pulled the shirt over now bouncing tits.

He turned around to face the closet. What would he grab next? She loved the feeling of being submissive for a new dominant. Getting to see what her dom chose revealed a lot about their personality. She felt like she could get to know them better just by their toy choices.

Rope. She had hoped he would pick the rope.

James walked over to Elaine as she kneeled. He walked so close his cock was jammed up to her face beneath his shorts. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back, slowly tieing her hands together first, then her arms just above the elbow.

She felt like a work of art. Her gaze was fixed on James as she knelt, looking up at her son. With her arms tied behind her, her breasts jutted outwards even more. And James noticed.

His next choice were nipple clamps. She had three sets of them, and he picked her favorite set. The clamps were made of sleek metal, a simple design, with a beautifully braided chain connecting them.

James clamped her left nipple first. She let out a muffled moan of half-pleasure and half-pain as the cold steel pinched down. Again, her pussy tingled, cumming a little. A little spot formed in James' shorts. Precum.

James connected the second clamp to the right breast. The pain brought her a pleasure which rippled throughout her body.

She eyed the precum spot on James' shorts. She was conflicted. As a sub, she wanted to bring the most amount of pleasure to her dom as possible. She also selfishly wanted james to not cum yet so he could fuck her all bound and gagged up.

James grabbed her chin, pulling it up and breaking her eyes' contact with the precum. She knew better than to stop looking into her dom's eyes.

"Now, Mom, I'm gonna fuck you." James said.

Yes! Anticipation boiled within her. Her pleasure was already so strong, she felt she was going to break her rope constraints.

James positioned himself behind her. She could feel his cock against the back of her head. He knelt down and grabbed Elaine with his strong hands and carried her over to a section of soft carpet. He laid her down, breasts smushing against the floor. The clamps sent a shock of pain through her breasts.

He ran his hands down her back, until he reached her skirt. He pulled it down to reveal her bare, wet pussy. Her miniskirt hung inbetween her legs. He pulled his cock out of his shorts. She bent her neck back to see, it must have been at least eight inches. Where did he get *that* from?

James rubbed the head of his cock on Elaine's pussy as she shivered with pleasure. He inserted his cock into his Mother. It had been at least two years since she had actually cheated on Mike, her pussy wasn't used to having such a large cock--or any cock, for that matter--inside of her.

James grunted as he thrust into her. He pushed over and over again, the nipple clamps grabbing and pulling Elaine's nipples as her breasts dragged across the floor with every thrust.

Her muffled moans turned to muffled screams of pleasure as he relentlessly fucked her. He grabbed her dark hair with his left hand, pushing her face to the floor, and firmly clamped his right hand on her waist.

"Bet Dad never fucked you like this, Mom." James said.

Her miniskirt fluttered as his cock pounded Elaine's pussy. She felt it throbbing inside her, she knew what was next. Cum ejected from his cock, filling Elaine's pussy completely. But James knew what he wanted. He kept fucking her, cum spilling out of her pussy with every thrust.

*This is what I needed,* Elaine thought.

All bound and tied up, Elaine completely submitted herself to her son. She now knew it for sure. James, her son, was her master.

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲

𝗦𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸-𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀:

James, having a taste of his mother's sex life, wants more.

Will Elaine accept a proposed threesome with James?

How will Elaine hide her relationship from her husband Mike?

𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿: Thanks so much for reading you all! This is my first erotic story ever. Please feel free to leave 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 criticism in the comments below! And let me know what you would like to see in future parts or future series!

Want to see more of this series or other series? Make sure to follow my page!