All Comments on 'Mother & Son Bonding Experience Ch. 01'

by SissyIsabella92

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why no pregnant Optison ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start - continue story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating whore and a son more than happy to cuck his own father? 0 characters worth liking in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done; good beginning; no backstory to speak of.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Very good.....Yes more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good start, intriguing possibilities....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent debut. I loved the scene with the gag! Keep on writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

James should Cuck his dad and have him on clean up duty. As James and Elaine bring Sammy into their circle as she is now under Elaine's control, and Mike is the bottom feader

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always get a kick out of the admonishment from someone that, obviously searches literotica.com trying to find a good story from which converts might be found. Lost again. We all enjoyed this tale, the one that starts a chain of stories.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

Interested in seeing where you take this but please post at least two pages at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too aggressive. A son should be sensual and loving towards his mother. A tender dom would be perfect. This isn’t your average dom/sub. There needs to be intimacy, passion, and love. The unconditional love between a mother and son.

He needs to eat her pussy until she loses control, pisses herself and he licks her piss soaked cunt then fucks it. (Water sports optional) A good son is pleasured by his mothers pleasure. He needs to worship her mommycunt. Let her suckle and nurse his cock often too. She should give him a loving throatfucking.

You’ve got potential here, but you started it too aggressively. No backstory or build up, just an easy stupid “sub” lady and her personality deprived son. Make us believe her sexual frustration. Make him crave his mother. You got this!

bluerowdybluerowdyover 2 years ago

Great start, please continue, many possibilities.......

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Oh yes, please continue - love the story!!!!!

tas1568tas1568over 2 years ago

Great don't stop want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

You show promise! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he ought to get her pregnant.

hosedbubbahosedbubbaover 2 years ago

Great story. I'm not big on bondage though. I did like this one and would continue reading if there was more. I hope you carry one with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start I hope you continue the story. A little unexpected anal action or face fucking would be a great addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When are all the other parts coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story but you quit too son it's too short please continue with more!!! Still gave it a 5 !!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did you know tha author ask80?? His works have been deleted here. Those were awesome too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous