Mother & Son Bonding Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and Son bring a third into their relationship.
2k words
4.52
14.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her naked son James snore as he slept. His cock, still quite big, dripped with a bit of cum.

For the first time in many years, she felt ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. The way James had controlled her, fucked her. Then afterwards, he gently picked her up and cuddled with her on the bed, kissing her passionately.

A thought popped into her head. Mike had always failed to satisfy her, but maybe there was something she could do for Mike. Someone who could teach him a thing or two.

She pulled up her phone and texted him: 'Invite Sammy over for dinner tommorow,'

Mike had stayed late to his work dinner, likely networking, and so she moved to her bedroom alone. As she dozed off, she could still feel James' cum dripping from her pussy.

***

The dinner, so far, had been a success. Elaine was a good cook, and Mike--flaws forgiving-- was a good host.

Sammy sat next to Mike, wearing a tight red dress. Or rather, the dress wore her.

She remembered the first time she met Sammy, 2 years ago when Mike had brought Elaine and James to show them his new workplace. James must have been 18 at the time, just graduated from highschool. Sammy reminded Elaine of herself. A whore with tits too big for her own good, especially with her petite body.

She didn't blame James for gawking at them, even as Elaine was stroking his cock underneath his pants while the family chatted over dinner.

James and Mike had begun to talk about sports, so Elaine knew now would be a good time.

"Sammy, could you help me carry the dishes to the kitchen while the boys talk?"

"Oh, don't make our guest help clean up?" Mike said.

"I really don't mind," Sammy said, getting up and picking up a few plates.

Elaine walked to the kitchen, her striped, white-and-blue dress fluttering as she did so. It was cinched at the waist, but modest. Showing her curves, but leaving much to the imagination. Two slender legs poked out from the under the dress, matching blue shoes on her feet.

Sammy made her way over, tits bouncing as she carried a few plates and handed them to Elaine.

Elaine eyed Sammy for a moment, before loading some empty plates into the sink.

"I know you want to fuck my husband," Elaine said casually, not stopping at her dishwork.

In her periphery, she saw Sammy get red-faced, enough to match her dress. It was funny, especially in contrast to her golden-blonde hair.

"N-no it's not like that at all Mrs-"

Elaine cut her off with a raised hand. She was the older woman, even if she looked too young for 39.

"It's okay Sammy, I want you to fuck my husband. Teach him a thing or two."

"I-," Sammy stammered, "I think you got it all wrong, Elaine. I want to fuck your son. I was just playing friendly with Mike to get to him."

Elaine was shocked. ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ, she thought.

Elaine turned to Sammy, their bodies getting so close their tits almost touched.

"I think I can make that happen. James is a generous lover, but we have certain traditions around here." Elaine said.

"What kind of traditions?" Sammy's redness faded, curiosity overcoming her. God, she looked hot when she was curious.

"I'll serve drinks," Elaine said, "act like you're too drunk to drive and you can crash here tonight on our pull-out couch. Once Mike is asleep, I'll set something up between you two.

"Sit next to James, Sammy. Show him you're interested," Elaine said with a smirk.

Elaine brought out whiskys for the boys, vodkas cocktails for the girls. James helplessly looked towards Elaine as Sammy rhythmically moved her hand up and down his cock. Elaine winked at James, giving him permission to enjoy the handjob.

Elaine and James' relationship was unique: he was her dom, but she was his mentor. The strange dynamic kept things interesting.

***

Sammy had nearly dozed off on the pull-out couch when she felt a feminine hand on her cheek. It slowly drifted down to her breast. After a tight squeeze, it moved to her hips, then onto her pussy.

"James will be down her in just a minute," Elaine said, "I'll warm you up until then, alright?"

Sammy moaned an '๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ' as Elaine's fingers slipped under her panties. Sammy rhythmically moved up and down in response to Elaine's fingers rubbing her pussy.

James silently strode down the stairs, pack slung over his shoulder. He drifted his fingers between Sammy's golden hair.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," Elaine said as she slipped her fingers out of Sammy.

"Wait, stay," a soft voice pleaded. Sammy really ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด a whore then, begging for Elaine to stay. James and Elaine looked at each other, shrugging, then looking down at the lucky girl.

She was still snuggled up, her panties now down at her legs. She was wearing an oversized shirt that James let her borrow for the night.

Elaine moved back into position, two fingers inside of Sammy, while James worked on removing her shirt.

Sammy couldn't take her vodka, and laid there in drunken pleasure as James squeezed her tits. He pulled his cock out of his shorts and gently placed it between Sammy's lips. She sucked the tip, but softly begged for more.

James handed Elaine the pack that was on his shoulder. Elaine scavenged through it, pulling out two items: a dildo and a vibrating butt plug.

She inserted the plug into Sammy's ass, and Sammy whimpered slightly as it began to vibrate. As James increased his speed, Elaine slipped the dildo in Sammy's pussy.

Elaine knew Sammy would like it. She was too much like her, and Elaine loved when all of her holes were filled up.

Elaine moved up next to her ears and whispered, "remember when I said we had certain traditions?"

"๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ" Sammy moaned. James pulled out a collar and a leash from the bag, wrapping the leather around Sammy's neck.

"Now why don't you be a good whore for your master?" Elaine said.

James lifted her off the couch, placing her on her knees on the carpet. He removed his shorts and sat on the couch. Sammy's bimbo lips moved right to his cock, and James slightly yanked on the leash, pulling Sammy towards him.

He kept rhythmically yanking the leash, pulling Sammy's throat over his cock, letting her slide back, then doing it again. Elaine kneeled behind her, and every time Sammy moved back she moved the dildo forward.

Sammy got into the groove of it quickly, easily becoming the slut she was meant to be.

"Elaine, into position." James demanded. She knelt, elbows to the ground, next to Sammy. A second collar and leash was produced from the bag and wrapped around Elaine. He repeated the process with Elaine, forcing his cock down her throat, occasionally switching between Sammy and Elaine.

He gently pushed Elaine to the ground, laying on her back, her pussy facing James. He put Sammy on top of her, their tits touching as they faced eachother, Sammy's ass facing James. Elaine lightly hugged Sammy. James unhooked the leash, but left the collars in place.

James first started with Sammy. His cock pounded her pussy, causing her ass to bounce with every thrust, her vibrating butt plug bouncing with it. She started moaning louder and Elaine covered her mouth as to not wake up Mike.

James pulled out his cock from Sammy's pussy and thrust it into his mother's. Sammy passionately kissed Elaine as she was getting filled by her son's cock. Elaine whimpered as James slid between her pussy.

James pulled out of his mother, fingering Sammy and removing her buttplug before shoving his cock into her ass. Sammy let out a quiet yelp at the unexpected assfucking she was receiving.

"You like his cock in your ass don't you slut?" Elaine demanded she answer.

"Yes please--oh! Fuck!" Sammy, in her drunken state, felt a moment of bliss at surrendering to James. He grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her.

James ceaselessly fucked Sammy's tight asshole and Sammy's desperation for his cock grew with every stroke. Elaine held her in place, amazed at the whore in action. She knew what James was like, and that brought her pleasure. She was not a jealous lover.

"Fuck..." James moaned. His cock twitched, but he pulled out of her ass right before he came. Both Sammy's asshole and James cock pulsed with pleasure. Sammy let out a whimper demanding more. Oh, and she would get it.

"On your knees. Eyes closed and mouth open." Elaine felt her pussy tingle with pleasure at hearing James use his dominant voice. Sammy opened her mouth wide, her tongue itching for a taste of thick cock. He went in completely. All eight inches of his cock went through her mouth and down her throat. She opened her eyes for a moment uselessly, as she could not see past the tears welling in her eyes. And she loved it. James held it there for a moment, taking away her breath, then took it out. He repeated this, speed quickening and the time between each thrust get lower and lower. His cock pounded her throat, and tears of pleasure ran down her face, carrying leaky mascara with it. In and out, in and out, the gurgles of her wet throat sounded like a knowing harmony to Elaine.

Elaine's hands were firm upon Sammy's back, she rubbed her hand along it, slowly passing her fingers through each crevice and fold, down her arch to her ass and all the way up again to her shoulders. Elaine rubbed her own pussy with her other hand. Sammy took cock like a champion. In and out, in and out, gurgling in pleasure at a cock which demanded servicing.

James finally shoved his cock deep, somehow deeper than before. His cock twitched and pulse, he let out a loud moan that Elaine was sure Mike could hear, if he was awake. No one seemed to care. The situation was pure bliss for the three of them. Cum ran down Sammy's throat as her eyes rolled back in euphoria. The emptying of James load seemed to last a lifetime. When he finally pulled out, strings and gobs of cum came out with it, dripping out of Sammy's mouth and onto her face and tits. Elaine rubbed her finger across her face, collecting James' cum and put her finger in Sammy's mouth so she wouldn't miss any of the cum. With a towel, Elaine cleaned her up, put her shirt back on, and took her to the couch. Drunken and euphoric, Sammy stayed quiet.

James, like a good dominant should, stayed with her. He wrapped his strong arms around Sammy, her ass plumped backwards on his cock. If it weren't for Mike, Elaine probably would have stayed too. Though Sammy was the star for tonight, the special pleasure connection between two submissives is unmistakable, and Elaine felt a sense of satisfaction she had never felt before. Something greater than simple sexual gratification.

She flipped off the lights, and made her way upstairs to Mike. He was asleep, but Elaine woke him up. They fucked, the way midlife couples do. Boring. But the whole time she thought of James and how he fucked her and Sammy. She came multiple times herself, and Mike seemed to fall asleep before he could finish. As she drifted off to sleep under a wool blanket, she wondered what the future would bring to her.

๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ: Thanks so much for reading you all! This is my first erotic story ever. Please feel free to leave ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ criticism in the comments below! And let me know what you would like to see in future parts or future series!

Want to see more of this series or other series? Make sure to follow my page!