Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #1

Story Info
Mother blows her son & her son ejaculates cum in her mouth.
4.7k words
4.37
33.7k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #1

With it usually the son making a sexual pass as his mother by exposing himself to her, a MILF of a mother sexually seduced her son by exposing herself to him.

My name is Jimmy. My story started as soon as I turned 18-years-old. My mother treated me differently. From that period forward, especially after graduating college at 22-years-old, and returning home to live with my mother, everything changed with my forty-six-year-old mother, Donna.

Now that I was a man, she no longer looked at me as her son. She looked at me with lustful, sexual arousal. She looked at me as her lover. With sexual arousal betraying her face, she looked at me as if she wanted to have sex with me.

Not having seen anything of my mother before other than her bra strap, suddenly, I saw plenty of her now. Unless it was my horny imagination, she seemed to be always flashing me. Back then, when she came home from work while still in her short skirt and button blouse, she sat like a lady. Then, as I grew older, my mother suddenly became more sexually revealing.

As soon as she had a glass of wine while relaxing after work, whether deliberately of unintentionally, she wasn't as careful in the way that she was sitting. Instead of sitting with her legs crossed, she sat with her knees parted open just enough to give me a continual, upskirt peek of her bright, white panties. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she flashed me her panties.

Shining out like a white beacon in the darkened living room, I saw her triangular patch of my mother's panties peeking out from beneath her skirt. Giving me something to masturbate over tonight and tomorrow morning, I stared at her exposed panties from where I sat across from her. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over seeing my mother's panties.

After seeing her panties, when she wasn't home, I snuck in her room. I went through her lingerie drawer and took a pair of her panties to bed with me to masturbate over them. I loved my mother's panties. I loved seeing a flash of her panties. I loved removing one of her used panties from the laundry bin and sniffing them while masturbating myself.

Then, when she finished her second glass of wine, while wondering if she was deliberately sexually teasing me, unable to believe my horny eyes, she parted her knees even wider. Instead of just seeing her panties, I saw her pussy mound. I saw her camel toe. I saw her pussy slit. I saw the dark shadow of her brown, bushy, pussy, pubic hair through her sheer, white, bikini panties.

Instead of her blouse being completely buttoned as if always was before, the top two buttons were always unbuttoned. Whenever she leaned over me or bent at the waist in front of me to pick something off of the floor, she gave me a down blouse view of her long, line of sexy cleavage, and her low-cut, white, lacy brassiere. Once again, with her giving me plenty to masturbate over, never having masturbated over my mother before, I masturbated over her now.

F F F

While away at college for four years, whenever I returned home for holiday, for spring break, or for the summer, instead of hanging out with my friends, I hung out with my mother. I loved my mother. I really loved her. I enjoyed her company. I enjoyed talking to her. We'd watch TV and movies. We'd play cards and board games.

More importantly, we talked. We talked about everything. We talked about nothing. We laughed over everything. We laughed over nothing.

My mother, Donna, was my best friend. I could talk to her about anything, and she could talk to me about anything, too. Even with me secretly masturbating over her while imagining her naked and having sex with me, we had a very close relationship. I'd never want to ruin that close relationship by making a sexual pass at my mother.

Then, once I graduated college at 22-years-old, I was home for good. With most companies having a hiring freeze until September, I had the summer off. I felt like Dustin Hoffman as Ben Braddock in The Graduate. My mother was my Anne Bancroft as Mrs. Robinson. My aunt Linda was my Katharine Ross as Elaine Robinson. I loved my aunt as much as my mother. Only, my aunt was a bit of a whore.

Now that I was home, that was when things really changed with my mother. With me now a man, and my mother 46-years-old, in the way that she looked at me as if I was fresh meat, she seemed horny and sexually frustrated. She looked at me in the way that her sister, my aunt, routinely looked at me.

My whore of an aunt looked at me with sexual arousal and incestuous lust. She appeared to be as sexually attracted to me as much as I was sexually attracted to her. I masturbated over my aunt while imagining her naked and having sex with me as much as I masturbated over my mother. Yet, I never thought I'd ever have sex with my mother and/or with my aunt.

F F F

A hot summer that year, my mother lived in the backyard and in the pool in her bikinis. I loved seeing her in her sexy bikinis. I can't count how many times I masturbated over her when seeing my mother in her bikinis.

My favorite thing to do was to play Marco Polo with my mother. With our hands beneath the water and our eyes closed, we allowed one another to touch and feel each other where we never touched and felt one another before. While making my touches and feels appear accidental, I groped my mother's shapely ass, and her D cup breasts when in the pool with her.

Returning my groping favor with her groping favor, she brushed her hand by my ass. Then, while making her touches appear accidental, she gave my bathing suit clad cock a playful tug. She routinely groped my big dick through my bathing suit briefs.

Then, after we played Marco Polo, I always had an erection. Embarrassed that I had a woody from playing a water game with my mother, I remained in the pool until my erection wasn't as visible through my bathing suit. I didn't want my mother to know that she had sexually excited me.

Once she climbed out of the pool, she'd lay out on her stomach, untie her bikini top, and as if wearing a thong, she'd pull her bikini bottoms up and over her shapely ass cheeks. She'd ask me to put sunscreen on her. I loved seeing my mother's nearly naked ass. I loved staring at her round and shapely backside. I loved rubbing sunscreen all over her nearly, naked ass.

F F F

"Be a dear, Jimmy, and rub some sunscreen on me," she said while wiggling her shapely ass.

I rubbed sunscreen on my mother's back, her shoulders, and her arms. When I rubbed sunscreen on her back, while stopping short of her nipples, I made sure that my horny hands came in contact with the sides of her big tits that bulged out the sides of her. I'll definitely will be masturbating over feeling her big breasts later tonight and tomorrow morning.

Then, taking my time feeling her long and shapely legs, I rubbed sunscreen all over her beautiful stems. While imagining making love to her, I loved feeling my mother's legs as much as I loved feeling the sides of her breasts. Then, with my mother spreading her legs for me to rub sunscreen between her thighs, I enjoyed rubbing sunscreen on her thighs while deliberating allowing the back of my hand to come in contact with her bikini clad pussy.

I continually touched my mother where a son should never touch his mother. Literally, she jumped a little when my hand deliberately rubbed against her bikini bottom clad pussy. With her bikini bottoms tucked in her ass crack and exposing her naked ass cheeks, taking my time while rubbing sunscreen all over my mother's nearly, naked ass, I rubbed my mother's ass cheeks with sunscreen.

I loved rubbing her nearly naked ass while feeling her ass and squeezing her ass. Seemingly, she enjoyed me rubbing her ass, too. Not slapping my hand away and/or admonishing me, I couldn't believe my mother allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her nearly naked ass. While imagining her on top of me naked, I couldn't help but imagine my cock buried inside of my mother's pussy while I squeezed her beautiful ass while fucking her.

Then, after a while, when she turned over the other way, I rubbed sunscreen on the front of her. With her bikini top still untied, I rubbed sunscreen all over the tops of my mother's bulbous breasts. With her not slapping my hand again, she allowed my fingertips to rub her inside the top of her bikini bra. Again, stopping just short of her nipples, I got as much of a feel of my mother's naked breasts as I was going to get. With her well protected from the sun but not from my horny hands, I took my time feeling whatever I could feel of my mother's naked tits.

Daring myself to do so, I so wanted to pull her untied bikini top off her big tits. I'd love to see my mother's naked breasts and erect nipples. I wondered what she'd do if I did.

Yet, not wanting to sexually ruin things but prematurely rushing things, I controlled myself from sexually assaulting my mother. Instead of removing her bikini top, I'd rubbed sunscreen on the front of her legs. Again, I allowed the back of my horny hand to come in contact with her bikini clad pussy.

F F F

Finally, after I covered my mother with sunscreen, when it was my turn to lay out, I asked her to put sunscreen on me.

"Mom, I need some sunscreen, please," I said.

She rubbed sunscreen on my chest as if she was making love to me. Then, she rubbed sunscreen on my shoulders and on my arms. Finally, she rubbed sunscreen on the front of my legs. In the way that I did with her, she did with me. She rubbed sunscreen on my upper thighs and in between my legs while brushing by my testicles with the back of my hand.

"Oh, my," said my mother. "She stared down at my big, erect cock that bulged out my bathing suit. "You have an erection," she said with a laugh. "Did I do that, Jimmy," asked my mother with another laugh? "Did mommy get you sexually excited while rubbing sunscreen on you," she asked with a dirty laugh?

I looked down to where my mother stared. I placed my hand over my erection and turned over for her to sunscreen the rest of me.

"Sorry, mom," I said.

She rubbed sunscreen all over my back and on the back of my legs. Then, when she rubbed sunscreen on my upper thighs and between my legs, she brushed by my testicles again with the back of her hand in the way that I brushed my hand against her pussy. Daring myself to do so, I wanted to remove my bathing suit and have her rub sunscreen all over my erect, naked cock.

I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my big, erect naked prick. I wondered if she'd look. I wondered if she'd stare. I wondered if she'd look away in distain, embarrassment, and in shame. I wondered if she take me in her hand and stroke me. I wondered if she'd take me in her mouth and suck me.

F F F

Then, one night, it happened. My mother attended a 50th birthday party for one of her friends. They took her to a CFNM, clothed female, nude male strip club.

Good that she had a ride home from the designated driver because she came home a little tipsy. Instead of going to bed, she was excited to tell me all that happened. She wanted to stay up with me to tell me all about her sexual adventures with strippers.

She changed out of her clothes and came into the living room wearing her short, sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. As she usually does at night, she sat next to me on the couch. My mother giggled while telling me that she had three glasses of wine.

She never had more than two glasses of wine. After having two glasses of wine, she was a little tipsy and a lot giddy. Then, when she had her third glass of wine, she was drunk. My MILF of a mother was drunk.

She told me about touching some of the strippers' naked pricks. She told me about strippers lifting her top and her bra to expose her naked breasts. She told me about strippers putting whip cream on their dicks and having women taking their pricks in their mouths to lick and suck off the whipped cream. She told me about a stripper holding a towel in front of her and sticking his cock in her mouth.

Something we did every night while watching a movie, we cuddled on the couch. I loved putting my arm around my mother's shoulders and holding her as if she was my girlfriend, my wife, or my lover. It felt so good to hold her in my arms.

With her sitting beside me in her sexy nightgown, I wore my pajama bottoms without underwear. Again, normally, she wore a robe over her nightgowns, especially over a nightgown that was so sexually revealing. Only, maybe because she had gone to a strip club and was as horny as she was sexually aroused. Maybe because she was a little drunk, but tonight was different. Tonight was the start of something beautiful between a mother and her son.

Something that I had never done before, with my mother inebriated, as if I was one of the strippers, she allowed me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts through her nightgown. Not daring to do so, not wanting her to slap my hand away, I stayed away from her nipples. She seemed not to realize that I was having my wicked, sexual way with her nightgown clad breasts. Eventually, she even allowed me to stick my horny hand inside of her opened nightgown top and feel and fondle her naked breasts.

I wondered if I was making her as wet as she was making me hard. Then, surprising me, never expecting her to do that and the first time that she touched me in such a sexual way, she rested her hand on my erect prick through my pajama bottoms. Wondering what she'd do, hoping she'd reach inside of my pajama pee hole to remove my cock and stroke it, I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my prick against my mother's palm.

Instead of removing her hand, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she fingered the head of my cock through my pajama bottoms with her fingertips. My mother mindlessly played with the head of my pajama clad cock in the way that I fondled her naked breasts inside of her nightgown. Then, when she yawned, she slumped her pretty head against my muscular chest. Gradually, she slumped lower until the side of her head rested in my lap.

F F F

I stroked my mother's beautiful, brown hair while she continued fondling the head of my engorged prick with her fingertips. I slid a slow finger across her lips. Surprising me, she took my finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking my cock in her sleep. I wondered if I put my big dick by her lips, if she'd suck that in her sleep, too.

Then, suddenly, she stopped moving. Her breathing became regular. She was sleeping. My mother slept soundly on my lap. Not wanting to have any regrets, not wanting to miss this sexual opportunity, something that I never dared to do with my mother, I removed my erect prick from my pajama bottoms. If my mother opened her eyes now, she'd see my big, erect, naked dick.

I took my cock in my horny hand. Ever so gently and ever so slowly, I slid my cock across her lips. Sure enough, she surprised me when she parted her lips and took the head of my prick inside of her mouth. Perhaps, she was dreaming of blowing someone. Perhaps, she was dreaming of blowing one of the strippers. Perhaps, she was dreaming of blowing me. I couldn't believe that my mother sucked my cock in her drunken sleep.

Slowly moving my stiff prick further inside of her mouth, I gently humped her mouth. I gently fucked her face. Every time I humped her mouth, my cock moved inside of her mouth a little deeper. Eventually, nearly my entire prick was buried in my mother's mouth.

Determined to cum, giving me something more to masturbate over, I so wanted to cum in my mother's beautiful mouth. Never expecting her to blow me in her sleep, I'll be masturbating over my mother sucking my cock and cumming in her mouth for the rest of my horny life. Then, it happened.

Unable to hold back, I ejaculated a load of cum in my mother's mouth. Instead of her gagging and spitting it out, she swallowed it. Our little secret, my mother gave me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life. Only, I hoped that she slept deep enough not to know that she blew me, and I ejaculated in her mouth.

F F F

Now that I was older, after my mother had given me a sleeping blowjob, whether she realized it or not, she enjoyed telling me off-color jokes. She said things that a mother shouldn't ordinarily say to her son. Something that a father would ask me about, with her divorced from my father, she took telling me about the birds and the bees as her duty to do.

Glad that I wasn't, she asked me if I was still a virgin. She asked me about the woman that I dated. She asked me what I did with the women when having sex. Surprising me, she seemed sexually aroused when I told her all that I sexually did with the women that I dated.

Uncomfortable but sexually excited when talking to my mother about sex, she acted more like her sister, my aunt, and more like a whore. Yet, every time I discussed sex with her, I remembered her sucking my cock. I remembered her blowing me in her sleep and me cumming in her beautiful mouth. For as long as I shall live, I'll never forget my mother giving me a blowjob while I fondled her big, naked breasts. I'll be masturbating over my mother sucking my cock for the rest of my life.

With my mother nothing like her sister, unmarried, my aunt is a bit of a whore. Every time the three of us are together, she took her sexually, inappropriate questions to the next level. Sexually teasing me, she seemed preoccupied asking me about sex. In the way that I'm sexually attracted to my mother, I'm sexually attracted to my aunt. Definite, no ands, buts, and maybes, my aunt is sexually attracted to me, too.

"Something that I'm curious about, Jimmy," said my Aunt Linda.

'Here it comes,' I thought. 'What is she going to say now? God only knows.'

She paused to smile at me.

"While away at college, have you ever had a blowjob? Did a pretty, college coed suck your cock," she asked? "Did you cum in a young, woman's mouth?"

'There it is. My aunt asked me if I ever had a blowjob. She wanted to know if a pretty, college coed sucked my cock,' I thought. 'She asked if I ejaculated in a young, woman's mouth.'

F F F

She pushed out her cheek with her tongue while moving her hand back and forth in front of her mouth as if she was giving someone a blowjob. After seeing my aunt pretending to give a blowjob, she made me realize that she sucked cock. Not all women sucked cock. Yet, assuredly, my aunt did.

After my mother gave me a sleeping blowjob, I figured my aunt sucked cock, too. Now, I knew that my mother's sister definitely is a cocksucker. Then, when she stared at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes, she made me imagine her sucking my cock.

In the way that my mother blew me while asleep on my lap, I imagined my aunt blowing me while she slept on my lap. Immediately, I had an erection with the thought of my aunt blowing me. I'd definitely love to get my aunt a little drunk on wine while I cuddled with her on the couch.

Never having sexually, inappropriate thoughts for my aunt, I had them now. In the way that I had ejaculated a load of cum in my mother's mouth, I imagined ejaculating a load of cum in my aunt's mouth, too. In the way that my mother swallowed my cum, I imagined my aunt swallowing my cum, too.

I imagined putting a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head. I imagined sticking my horny hand down the front of her blouse and inside of her bra. I imagined feeling and fondling her big, naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. I imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face as she stroked me faster and harder. I imagined cumming in my aunt's mouth.

Then, I imagined undressing her. I imagined slowly stripping her naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a nephew should never touch and feel his aunt. Giving me more to masturbate over, I imagined making out with my mother's sister while making love to her. Then, I imagined fucking her. I imagined cumming in her pussy.

12