Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F F F

Ready to sexually tease her, I laughed.

"Yes, of course, I've had a blowjob. I've had several blowjobs," I said with another laugh while staring up at her. "Matter of fact, I took a course in college on how to give and receive the perfect blowjob. A class full of women, I was the only man," I said.

I leaned forward and looked from my mother to look at my aunt before looking back to my mother.

"With me the only man taking that class, they all had to practice giving blowjobs to me," I said to my aunt. "First the professor, an older woman in her mid-forties, removed her blouse and her bra. Then, she unbuttoned, and unzipped my jeans. She reached her hand inside of my underwear, pulled out my cock in front to the class, and stroked me to an erection," I said.

My aunt stared at me with her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth hanging open.

"Then, she leaned down and took me in her mouth. My professor blew me while allowing me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples. She stroked my cock while sucking my cock," I said while nodding my head as if it was all true.

I gave my aunt a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Then, one by one the dozen other women taking the class copied what my professor did. They all removed their blouses and bras," I said with a straight face. "They all stroked my cock while sucking my cock. They all allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with their naked breasts. They all gave me a blowjob."

My aunt looked at me with shock before a look of sexual arousal crossed her pretty face. An involuntary reaction, she slid a slow tongue across her lips. Then, knowing that I was kidding, she laughed out loud.

F F F

"That's funny, a college course in blowjobs, for a minute there, I thought you were serious. If they had such a course, I'd definitely be signing up for that one, especially if you were one of my classmates," said my aunt leaning forward to stare at me while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I'd love to blow you, Jimmy. I'd love to suck your cock," said my aunt. "I'd love you to cum in my mouth so that I could swallow your cum," said my aunt with a dirty laugh.

My mother stared at her sister wide-eyes and with her mouth hanging open.

"Linda! What the Hell is wrong with you? That's my son, your nephew. Oh, my God. You just told him that you'd blow him if you were in a blowjob class with him," said my mother to her sister. "You told him that you'd love to suck his cock. You told him that you'd allow him to cum in your mouth so that you could swallow his cum. How dare you? You're such a whore," said my mother to her sister.

My aunt laughed and waved her hand at my mother.

"First of all, there's no such college course on how to give and receive the perfect blowjob," she said with a laugh. "Secondly, if the opportunity ever arouse, I'd definitely blow you, Jimmy," she said touching my hand while staring in my eyes. "Thirdly, I'm proud being a whore," she said with a dirty laugh.

Then, my aunt stared at me. She slowly slid her tongue across her red, full lips again.

"If Jimmy wasn't my nephew, I'd blow him," she said looking at my mother. "I'd suck his cock. I'd allow him to cum in my mouth. I'd swallow his cum. I'd even allow him to ejaculate a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," she said. "I'd allow your son, my nephew, to give me a cum bath," she said with a loud, dirty laugh.

My mother stared at her sister in shock.

"That's quite enough, Linda. You're embarrassing Jimmy and you're making feel quite uncomfortable," said my mother. "Now that I know you're sexually attracted to him, I'd never leave you alone with him."

F F F

Linda looked at her sister and made a face.

"Making you feel uncomfortable?" She laughed. "Is that because I said all that you'd love to do with your son," asked her sister. "You'd love to blow him, wouldn't you? You'd love to suck his cock while stroking his cock. You'd love him to cum in your mouth. You'd love to swallow his cum. You wished that he'd give you a cum bath," said my aunt.

Playing it cool, not confessing her sexual attraction to me in the way that my aunt did, my mother laughed.

"You'd love your son to slowly undress you while touching and feeling your through your clothes. You'd love him to strip you naked. You'd love him to make love to you before fucking, you, wouldn't you," asked my mother with a big, loud laugh?

'This was the moment of truth,' I thought. 'Would my mother admit to her sister that she had already blown me? Would she tell Aunt Linda that she allowed me to cum in her mouth? Or was she too drunk to know that she blew me,' I thought?

"If you were drinking wine instead of coffee, I'd think that you were drunk," said my mother to her sister.

Perhaps, my mother didn't remember blowing me. She made no mention to her sister that she had sucked my cock. She didn't tell my Aunt Linda that I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. Not wanting to ruin our mother and son relationship, best I never try that again with my mother. I was lucky to have gotten away with what I did while she slept so soundly on my lap.

To be continued...

12