All Comments on 'Mother & Son have Incestuous Sex #1'

by FlannaFionaFlaherty

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

thanks I'll be looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In this story, I like the simple factual approach to the whole mother-son thing. Was hot in an almost unintentional way..Several years after my mother divorced my father, she came on to me when I was visiting her just after finishing medical school..Since I was 12 or so I had fantasized about taking her..I had liked jerking off onto the Demi-cups of her lacy bras..She had to have known as the cum got all enmeshed in whatever material was used for the lace..Now I was her 6-4/210 lb young doctor son but she was amazingly hot at 52..tight jeans, strappy sandals…mmm.. Was intense and I told her I wasn’t interested in women my age..Thinking about my actually saying that still makes me hard..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlannaFionaFlaherty@FlannaFionaFlaherty
Hi, My name is Flanna. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm Irish. I have long, lush, beautiful, red hair with green eyes, and enormous breasts. I love my red hair as much as I love big, green, bright eyes and my huge breasts. I read a lot. Now, instead of reading, I w...