All Comments on 'Mother and Son, Husband and Wife'

by SonForBBW

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

what? no back story? Just straight to ass fucking? You sure got that out of the way in a hurry! And now we see why! Cuz there'd be no ass fucking, no hand jobs, no cocksucking, til he got her pregnant. Every sperm is sacred when the goal is to shoot one past the goalie, right?

i know the pregnancy angle is abhorrent to a lot of readers, but all they have to do is read the tags to know to read on or not. Pretty sure this is the first one of yours i've read, probably not the last. Thanks for writing!

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Love stories just like this, Thanks! 5/5 Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As her husband, he needs to stop using the word "Mommy". Call her by her name. Also, no need to fuck so much (which is not believable). Make each fuck be loving and purposeful (baby making). He should place a ring on her finger and they should exchange vows to become husband and wife. Take you time and tell us about her positive preg test and over time, her swelling baby bump.

Sissy_gurlSissy_gurl9 months ago

is this alone story? just the start seemed like we did not know how them started fucking.?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story but you started with the sex to soon and what about his father is she a widow or divorced more info please and these short chapters suck so please continue??? A 4

R M RoxingerR M Roxinger8 months ago

Like others who have commented before, I think a backstory would be nice regarding how the father disappeared from the picture and how the mother-son r'ship evolved into a husband-wife r'ship. I also agree that the son should call his mother by her name at least when they are in public. But I am immensely turned on by the theme of a son getting his mother pregnant.

honkehonke8 months ago

fertilizing my mothers beautiful eggs is the most wonderful thing a son can do to his mothers succulent fuckmeat

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please keep writing, by the name you use I assume your mom is a Bbw. Please give us more of the description of your mom. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this story line you started right off with the incest but there was no info on his mother and father is she a widow or divorced!! You stopped to soon please continue 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice and the sex was right from the start but you need to continue 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like the romance between the two. Of all the incest genres the mother/son relationships seem to be more erotic. And when you couple that with both couples wanting to make a baby is over the top. And I too am not a fan of a man who is fucking his mother to call her mommy while he is fucking her.

I started a relationship with my older sister in high school. I was a freshman, and she was in her senior year. When I first approached her, I made her promise that she couldn't whisper a word about the conversation that she and I was about to have. To make a long story short I took my sister to Santa Barbra a month after I first approached, her. She was a virgin. I remenber her whispering in my mouth:

"Please be careful Tomas. I'm ovulating and if you cum in me you could get me pregnant."

As I fucked her slow and gently, I looked into her eyes and said:

"If I fuck my baby in you Jasmine, would you abort our baby? Our beautiful baby? I would be the happiest man in the world if I knew that my baby was growing in you."

That was 20 years ago. At 36 years old I have 3 beautiful daughters and 3 handsome sons. Jasmine is going to be 39 years old and wants 2 more babies.

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Like the story. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Did you make your mom turned wife pregnant with your child?Congrats buddy for becoming a father!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the story. Would like to know how you will raise the baby in invest also?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonForBBW@SonForBBW
Haven't felt so much of the writing bug of late, but you'll see me hanging out in the Lit Chat fairly frequently; always happy to chat or RP. I love being a good boy for Mommy. I'm very unlikely to initiate a conversation but I promise I'm very approachable! All of my stori...