Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he reached out his horny hands to touch and feel her big tits, she voiced her feigned modesty too late to matter.

"Please don't look at my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy," she said still making no attempt to cover her nakedness or making no attempt to slap his hand away from her naked breasts. "I'm so embarrassed," she said staring down at his hands fondling her breasts and his fingers fingering her nipples. "Yet, since you've already seen me naked anyway, would you be a dear and help me to bed?" She paused while waiting for her son to put her to bed. "If you don't mind, would you sleep with me tonight? I'm so lonely?"

'Lonely,' thought Jason?

He wondered if lonely was the code word for horny. He wondered if his mother would give him incestuous sex in the way that he wanted to give her incestuous sex. With her drunk and horny, and, no doubt, not remembering any of this tomorrow morning, this was his chance to have his wicked, sexual way with his naked mother. This was his chance to finally have incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother. Perhaps, never having this incestuous opportunity again, this was his chance to cum in his mother's pussy and in his mother's mouth.

# # #

Perhaps, because incest is so illicitly forbidden is the reason why it's so sexually exciting and outrageously tempting. Yet, most sons have a bit of the Oedipus complex. Think about it and be honest. Have you ever wished you could take your father's place in your mother's bed? After your father divorced your mother or died, if you were alone with your mother and she was a lonely MILF needing loving comfort, wouldn't you be tempted to take your father's place in her bed?

To give you even more reason to need your mother sexually, your wife recently left you and you've been as lonely as you are horny. To give you even more reason to have sex with your mother, no one would know or even suspect what happened behind your mother's closed, bedroom door. Lastly, in the way that your mother looks at you, the same way that you look at her, you know that she sexually wants you. You know that she must incestuously have you. You know that it's inevitable that you two would be having sex with one another one day.

Seriously, as a loving son home alone with a lonely, MILF of a mother, as long as the sex was consensual, wouldn't you make out with your mother while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes? As long as she sexually wanted you as much as you sexually wanted her, wouldn't you have forbidden, incestuous sex with your mother? With no one knowing or ever suspecting what you've done, wouldn't you strip her naked? Wouldn't you have sex with her? Wouldn't you allow her to stroke you, suck you, and fuck you while you fingered her, licked her, and fucked her too?

Not thinking anything of it, something she always did when your father was alive, Mom walked around you while wearing her short, totally sheer, and low-cut, and oh, so temptingly sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe. Never have you ever seen as much of your mother's nearly, naked body. Suffice to say, judging by your erection, even you'd be forced to admit that she was making you horny. Perhaps, right place at the right time, hard to believe, maybe your mother secretly craves the sexual attention of a man, even if that man is her son, especially if that man is her son.

After drinking some wine, finishing the bottle, and cuddling on the couch while watching a mother and son incest, porn movie, something your Mom was seemingly unaware that your Dad had left behind, your horny hand finds your mother's naked thigh. Her naked skin feels so soft. Her naked pussy is literally only inches away from your horny fingertips. Do you dare inappropriately, sexually, and incestuously touch your mother where no son should ever touch his mother?

Do you dare touch your mother's cunt? Do you dare rub her clit, finger her pussy, and fingerfuck her hole? Do you dare masturbate your mother with the hopes that she'd return the sexual favor and masturbate you too? Go ahead. I dare you to do it. I double dare you to do it. Just do it. You know you want to finger her. You know you want to have sex with your mother. I dare you to touch your mother's naked pussy. I double dare you to finger her cunt.

Then, after opening a second bottle of wine, what was only an innocent kiss of affection turned into more than that when your mother allowed you to part her lips with your tongue and kiss her, French kiss her. You French kissed your mother. Not stopping there, your mother surprised you by returning your wet kiss with her wet kiss. Then, something you always imagined doing, wanted to do, and couldn't help yourself from doing now, daring yourself to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her, you touched your mother's breasts through her thin nightgown.

As soon as you touched her breasts, felt her breasts, cupped her breasts, and fondled her breasts, as if giving you her okay, her erect nipples poke the palm of your horny hand. Obviously, with you already having an erection, unless she's cold, your mother is as sexually aroused as you are sexually excited. Continuing to kiss her while wondering how far she'd allow you to go, the wine gives you the courage to finger her nipples. With the wine working on her too, the wine gave your mother the courage to allow you to feel her tits and finger her nipples.

While still French kissing her, you pull, turn, and twist your mother's nipples through her nightgown while reaching around her with your other hand to feel and squeeze her shapely ass. Not done there, lunacy I know but, unable to resist, you move your horny hand beneath the front of your mother's nightgown. With her not wearing panties, you move your hand higher between her thighs and continue moving your hand until your fingertips touch the holiest of holies, your mother's pubic hair and the swollen, moist lips of her pussy.

Not stopping you by slapping your hand away, but giving you a suggestive, sexual hint and more access instead, she even parted her legs. With her nightgown already raised to her crotch, you can clearly see your mother's black, trimmed, naked pussy. Obviously, by allowing you to move your hand beneath her nightgown, spreading her legs, and exposing her naked pussy to you, she wanted you to see her naked cunt.

Allowing you to touch her where no son should ever touch their mother, she wanted you to have your wicked, sexual way with her pussy. She wanted you to finger her. She wanted you to masturbate her. She wanted you to have sex with her. She wanted you to give her a sexual orgasm with your fingers. She wanted you to make her cum.

Now what? What do you do now that she called your bluff? The point of no return, do you dare masturbate your mother? Do you dare have forbidden and illicit, incestuous sex with your Mom? Do you dare give her the sexual comfort she obviously wants? Do you dare give yourself the sexual satisfaction that you need? Do you dare finger your mother's pussy and masturbate her? Do you dare give your mother a sexual orgasm with your fingers? With you her loving son, if you don't make her cum, who will? With her obviously ready and willing, how could you possibly disappoint your mother?

"I love you, Mom."

Jason parted his mother's pussy lips with his fingertips while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. He couldn't believe he was masturbating his mother. He couldn't believe she was allowing him to masturbate her.

Rubbing her clit faster, he fingered her pussy deeper. Something so outrageously erotic and something he thought he'd never do; Jason couldn't believe he was fingerfucking his mother. He couldn't believe he was masturbating his mother. He couldn't believe she wanted him to give her sex and sexual pleasure as much as he wanted to give her sex and sexual pleasure.

"Cum, mother, cum. I want to see you and hear you cum," said Jason.

As if she was masturbating herself, Jennifer moved her head back and closed her eyes.

"Oh, Jason. Oh, Jason. Don't stop rubbing me. You're going to make me cum. I love you, son," she said.

With her nightgown hem up to her waist and her cunt totally exposed, she spread her legs wider while kissing him deeper and longer. He cupped her pussy, his mother's pussy, while fingering her cunt, his mother's cunt. He continued masturbating his mother. With her on the verge of cumming, while hoping she'd return the sexual favor and masturbate him too, Jason was determined to give his mother a sexual orgasm with his fingers.

# # #

Unable to help yourself, something you thought you'd never do, you continue fingering your mother's clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Unable to help yourself, something you thought you'd never do, you continue masturbating your mother's cunt. Now that you've gone this far, you're willing to go further. You're determined to give you mother a sexual orgasm with your fingers. With your Mom so lonely, so needy, and so sexually frustrated, it doesn't take her long to cum.

"Jason! Oh, my God, Jason. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said stiffening her body as if she was ready to dive in deep water from a diving board.

Now, after giving your mother a sexual orgasm, as shocking as it's sexually exciting, she's intent on giving you one too. While still making out with you, finally taking the lead, she touches and gropes your erect cock through your pajama bottoms before reaching inside and pulling out your cock. Not wasting any time, she releases the straps of her nightgown to expose her naked breasts to your horny eyes again. Obviously, she wants you to fondle her big breasts while she fondles your hard prick.

Ever so slowly, as if she's a stripper on stage, you watch her nightgown straps slide and fall from her shoulders. Then, when your mother removes her arms from her straps, holding your breath with all that you're about to see, you watch the bodice of her nightgown slowly slide down from her breasts. Something you've never seen before, your mother's naked tits, you're seeing them now. These are not just anyone's naked tits; these are special naked tits. These are your mother's naked breasts.

"You have such beautiful breasts, Mom. They're so big, so firm, and so shapely. I love your big tits," said Jason while reaching out to touch, feel, and fondle his mother's naked breasts while fingering her nipples. "I love your big nipples."

As if you've never seen tits before, you stare at the shape and the size of your mother's big breasts. Taking it all in as if trying to memorize them to masturbate over them later, you stare at her exposed, naked breasts, her erect nipples, and her symmetrical areolas. As if you're her baby boy again, taking her nipples in your mouth, you lean forward to finger her nipples while sucking her nipples. Unbelievable. For someone who said he'd never have sex with his mother, you're fondling and sucking your mother's naked tits while ready to have sex with her.

Then, with you preoccupied with her naked breasts, touching them and feeling them while fingering her nipples, she fondles the head of your cock with her fingertips. Determined to sexually pleasure you in the way you had sexually pleasured her, she slowly strokes your swollen prick. When you look down at your mother's hand, she has her manicured fingers wrapped around your erect cock while staring up at you and smiling. Hard to believe, your MILF of a mother is holding your erect prick in her hand.

Ever so slowly, as if your cock is a delicate piece of fruit, a big banana or a giant cucumber, and she's afraid to bruise it, she strokes you while fondling the head of your stiff prick with her fingertips. Clearly, something you thought would never happen, your mother is intent on giving you a hand job. As much as you want and need to cum, indeed, your mother wants you to cum. Clearly, pussy for cock, she wanted to return the sexual pleasure that you gave her with your fingers by giving you sexual pleasure with her hand.

Then, as if someone else asked the question, your mother asked the question. She asked you what you always imagined her asking you when you were masturbating yourself over your mother naked and having sex with you. She asked you the question that you could never say no to in your sexual fantasy when asked and that she's asking you now. She asked you what you've always wanted to hear from any woman holding your naked prick in her hand.

"Would you like me to suck you," asked your mother? Not waiting for his reply, she made her incestuous, sexual lust known. "If you don't mind, I'd like to blow you, Jason. I want to suck your cock."

If it's not enough your mother paraded around in front of her in her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown, she's holding your prick in her hand. If it's not enough you're seeing more of your mother's nearly naked body than you've ever seen before, she's stroking you. If it's not enough your mother allowed you to kiss her, French kiss her, and make out with her while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her nightgown, she wants to suck you. She wants to take you in her mouth and blow you.

Your sexual fantasy come true, if it's not enough your mother is stroking your cock while fondling your erect prick, she wants to suck you. As unbelievable as it's sexually exciting, your mother wants to blow you. Seemingly, she wants you to cum in her mouth. She wants to swallow your cum. Who knows? Maybe she'll even agree to you giving her a cum bath.

# # #

As someone who'd supposedly never have sex with their mother, you do realize that you're having sex with your mother. Right? Now that she's already holding your erect cock in her hand, what more would you do? Would you allow your mother to take your stiff prick in her mouth? Would you allow her to blow you? Would you allow her to suck your prick?

What if she wants you to cum in her mouth? Would you cum in your mother's mouth? What if she doesn't want you to cum in her mouth, would you put a heavy hand behind your mother's head and force her to take and swallow your cum. With her struggling to get away, would you continue to hold her head in place until she swallowed your cum?

Extrapolating you cumming in your mother's mouth, what if she wants you to give her a cum bath? Would you give her a cum bath? Would you cum all over your mother's face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts? What if she doesn't want you to give her a cum bath and you wanted to give her a cum bath? Would you give her one anyway? Obviously, one step at a time, your mother needs to suck your cock as much as you want her to suck your prick.

Seriously, especially at a time like this, with your mother holding your erect prick in her hand and after asking if you wanted her to suck you, how could you possibly say no to your mother? Why on Earth would ever say no to a motherly blowjob? Yet, with your mother always so morally modest, when did she become a whore, an incestuous whore? What sexually happened to her since your father divorced her or died?

Never thinking of your mother as a cocksucker, when did she start sucking cock? Did she always suck cock? In addition to blowing your father, now you wonder if she blew anyone else before she was married or after she was married. A list of their relatives and your father's friends flows through your mind.

Then, you remember. Recalling what happened so very long ago, something you never told your father or anyone, you happened upon your mother with his best friend in the pool house. With her bikini top removed, she was on her knees and sucking his cock while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples. Something so disturbing that you had removed from your mind, you remembered now. Granted they were drunk but the fact remained that your mother gave your father's best friend a blowjob. She sucked his cock and you remained there in the dark watching them until he ejaculated his cum in your mother's mouth.

'Oh, my God. My mother sucked the best friend of my Dad. She gave him a blowjob. She not only allowed him to cum in her mouth but also, she swallowed his cum,' you thought while watching them.

Indeed, now that you remember that your mother is a cocksucker, it's easier for you to allow her to blow you. In the way that your father's best friend ejaculated his cum in your mother's mouth, now you want to ejaculate your cum in your mother's mouth. Instead of pulling away, you put a gentle and sexually suggestive hand behind your mother's head. Instead of stopping her from sucking you, you hump her mouth and fuck her face. Then, when you ejaculated a load of cum in your mother's mouth, she swallowed. Your MILF of a mother not only blew you but also, she swallowed your cum.

Then, as soon as she released the pressure of her red, full lips from your hard, erect prick, you exploded a second load of cum all over your mother's face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. As if releasing the cork from a Champagne bottle, if it wasn't enough that your mother blew you, if it wasn't enough that you ejaculated your cum in your mother's mouth and she swallowed you, now you gave her a cum bath. Awash in your cum, her son's cum, she removed the gobs of cum with her fingers, took them in her mouth, licked them clean, and swallowed your cum while laughing with glee.

Finally, able to make a comparison, after receiving a blowjob from your prom date, Becky Sue, so very long ago and after receiving a blowjob from that stripper at your bachelor's party, your mother gave you a better blowjob. She gave you a better blowjob than your wife. After cumming in your sister's, aunt's, cousin's, mother-in-law's, and sister-in-law's mouths, your mother gave you the best blowjob. Something you never knew before is something you know now. Indeed, your mother is quite the cocksucker. She really knows how to suck prick.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 02:

An unprecedented show of incestuous, sexual affection, mothers and sons gathered together to have sex. Something many men fantasized happening but they never really expected that it would. Yet, now that it really is happening, you can't believe your eyes.

If it's not enough that mothers willingly, voluntarily, and consensually had sex with their adult sons, now they wanted to have sex with their son's adult friends, too. Morally modest mothers have suddenly become sexually immoral and incestuous whores not only for their sons but also for their sons' friends. Morally modest mothers are ready to stroke, suck, and fuck three men, one of which was their son.

'Wow!'

Perverted, twisted, and horny sons are ready to touch and feel their mothers and their mothers' friends through their clothes while making out with them. They're ready to strip not only their mothers naked but also, they're ready to strip their friends' mothers naked, too. They're eagerly ready to finger their pussies while licking their cunts. They're ready to mount them, make love to them, and fuck them. Three lucky men are ready to give their MILF mothers and their MILF mothers' friends multiple orgasms with their fingers, their mouths, and their cocks.

Brianna, the most beautiful of the three women, wore a sexy, one-piece, red jumpsuit without wearing anything underneath. Her jumpsuit was reminiscent of the one that the lady of the house wore before being gangraped in Stanley Kubrick's movie, Clockwork Orange. Perhaps, that's what Brianna hoped would happen. Perhaps, she wanted to be gangraped by three men half her age. While her husband was forced to watch in the movie, Malcolm McDowell and his three friends cut holes in her jumpsuit to expose her naked tits and her naked pussy before forcing her to have sex with them.

Tall, blonde, shapely thin, and exceedingly good looking with bright blue, beautiful eyes, Brianna could have been a model. Any man and many women would buy whatever she was selling. Obviously, she was the prettiest of the three women with Jennifer a close second and Sophia not far behind. Yet, Jennifer with her blue-black hair and big, blue eyes, had it all, good looks and a sexy body. Beautiful enough, sexy enough, and shapely enough, she could have been a movie star.