Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, with her big tits her biggest and best assets, perfect melons, Sophia, had the shapeliest breasts. She had such a shapely and sexy body. Strange but true, not many redheads have red hair and blue eyes. Most redheads have brown or hazel eyes. Blue eyes with red hair are a rarity but Sophia had blue eyes as bright and as blue as Brianna's blue eyes. Many men would pay any of the three women good money to watch them dance around a pole while stripping off their clothes. Many men would sell their souls to have sex with them.

Yet, Jennifer, Brianna, and Sophia were ready to give it away for free to their sons. Willing to have their sons make out with them while feeling them through their clothes, they were willing to have their sons strip them naked. They were ready to have incestuous sex with their sons. If that wasn't enough, they wanted to have sex with their friends' sons too. Mothers were just as sexually depraved and promiscuously horny as were their sons.

# # #

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it all off," they'd chant as if they were doing a Noxema, shaving cream commercial. "Show us your tits," would be the continued chant of the audience of horny men while watching Brianna, Jennifer, and Sophia strip themselves topless before stripping themselves naked. Many men would pay them big money to stroke them, suck them, and fuck them. "Get naked and show us your naked ass and naked pussy," men would yell while the women danced naked around a pole.

Yet, whether man or woman, hard to remove her eyes from her, Jennifer stared at Brianna as if she was thinking about having sex with her. Who knows? With this a mother and son, incest, swing club, maybe the two women would get together and have sex, lesbian sex while their sons watched. How hot would that be for Jason to watch his mother licking a woman's pussy after she sucked her son's and his friends' cocks? With twelve hands and twelve legs everywhere how hot would that be for this to turn into a mother and son, incestuous orgy?

In all the years she had known her, obviously, by the way she was staring at her, she had never seen Brianna look as beautiful and as sexually desirable as she did now. With her jumpsuit skintight and form fitting, in plain view, her erect nipples, defined pussy slit, camel toe, and the tear drop shape of her beautiful ass were all discernable through her skintight clothes, and all added sensuality to her appearance. In the right light, as if she was naked, with her red jumpsuit thin, sheer, and turning nearly transparent in bright light, Brianna already looked naked.

As if she was Nicole Kidman as an invited guest to a swingers' party in the movie Eyes Wide Shut, another movie by Stanley Kubrick, Sophia wore a nearly see-through dress without underwear. Ready for sex, ready to suck and fuck, she looked as sexy as she looked beautiful. As if she was an actress walking the red carpet, she looked as sexy and as nakedly exposed as Jennifer Lopez, Haley Berry, and/or Cher looked in their prime, albeit with much bigger tits.

With her jet, blue-black hair her crowning glory, at 5'10" tall, Jennifer looked like a cross between a much taller Jennifer Hewitt, Katy Perry, and Kim Kardashian. She wore a short, low-cut dress that accented her long, line of sexy cleavage, her already erect nipples, and her big breasts. Where Brianna wore a jumpsuit that highlighted her exquisite ass, Sophia and Jennifer wore outfits that emphasized their enormous breasts. Where some men preferred big breasts to shapely asses, more sexually excited that these women were their mothers and their mothers' friends, these men obviously didn't have a preference.

Whether breasts, asses, or tits, these women had what no other women had. These women were their mothers. Whether breasts, asses, or tits, these women were their mothers' friends. These women were ready for sex. In the scheme of things, even if these women weren't as sexy, shapely, and beautiful, these three men would still want to have sex with them. Who could blame them? With no other women mattering as much and with all other women paling in comparison, these men were only interested in having sex with their mothers and their mothers' friends.

# # #

Starting out slow while getting themselves in the sexual mood by making small talk, the women sipped wine while the men drank beer. Since it was all her idea, it was up to Jennifer to take the lead and show the others how to proceed. Wanting to ease into the sex by setting some ground rules first, already agreed upon before they arrived, her plan was to have sex with her son before having sex with her friends' sons. Her plan was to watch her friends having sex with their sons while they watched her having sex with her son.

Not wanting someone who'd ruin their mother and son incest, swing club, the women in attendance needed to demonstrate that they wanted to have sex with their sons as much as they wanted to have sex with their sons' friends. It wouldn't be incest if a mother refused to have sex with her son and a son refused to have sex with his mother. Before mothers had sex with their sons' friends and sons had sex with their mothers' friends, to demonstrate their incestuous lust, mothers and sons needed to have sex with one another first.

Mothers needed to allow their sons to strip them naked in front of the other mothers and sons. Mothers needed to have their sons make out with them while touching and feeling their naked bodies everywhere. Mothers needed to stroke, suck, and/or fuck their sons first. Sons needed to finger, lick and/or fuck their mothers before being allowed to have sex with the other mothers in attendance.

"I thought we'd get ourselves better acquainted and in the mood by mothers having sex with their sons first," said Jennifer making the start of the sexual activities official by reiterating her already verbalized, ground rules.

The three couples stood and paired off with mothers and their sons. Jennifer watched Brianna making out with Larry and Sophia making out with Anthony. When she thought she was the only mother who was sexually attracted to her son, she couldn't believe that her two friends were sexually attracted to their sons, too. Perhaps, their incestuous, sexual attraction had something to do with their age. With women sexually maturing much later, 40-years-old and older, and men sexually maturing much younger in their twenties, Jennifer, as well as Brianna and Sophia, were always horny and ready for sex.

She watched the sons touch and feel their mothers everywhere through their clothes while she made out with Jason and he touched and felt her everywhere through her clothes. Then, as if they were doing five-minute, speed dating experiment, they switched partners. Brianna made out with Jason while Larry made out with Sophia, and Anthony made out with her.

Allowing the men to touch and feel them everywhere through their clothes where their sons touched and felt them through their clothes, the mothers' made out with their sons' friends. Then, switching again, Brianna made out with Anthony while Sophia made out with Jason, and Larry made out with Jennifer. Already setting the mood, the men were obviously as horny and hard for the mothers as the mothers were wet and ready for them.

"Now, undress us," said Jennifer. "I want Jason and Anthony to undress Brianna first, Jason and Larry to undress Sophia next, and Larry and Anthony to undress me last."

# # #

Chapter 03:

Obediently obeying Jennifer, while touching and feeling her everywhere a man should never touch and feel his friends' mother, Jason and Anthony stripped themselves naked while undressing Briana first, Larry's mother. A huge understatement, they all liked Brianna. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. Stroking themselves while imagining her naked and having sex with her, she must have inspired lots of late night and early morning masturbation sessions. Lucky Larry, who wouldn't want to have sex with their mother when she looked like Brianna?

Obviously, eager to see her without her clothes, Larry watched his friends Jason and Anthony undress his mother. No doubt, as if she was being raped during a robbery, it must have been surreal to watch one's mother being stripped naked by two men while her horny son watched. That's exactly what Jason and Anthony did, they stripped Brianna naked while Larry watch. How hot is that watching his friends strip his mother naked. With her only wearing a red, skintight, zippered jumpsuit, naked within a few seconds, there weren't many clothes to remove.

'Zippppp!'

As if amplified over a loud speaker, the sound of the zipper slowly traveling down Brianna's jumpsuit clad body was a sound that Larry, Jason, and Anthony would never soon forget. The shocking and head turning sound announced Brianna being stripped naked. Whether imagined or real, the sound was excitingly loud and exceedingly slow. The sound announced what was to happen next with Brianna naked and in the horny hands of Jason and Anthony.

'Zippppp!'

Every man's sexual fantasy, Brianna was the most beautiful of the mothers with a sexy and shapely body to match. She may not have had the big tits of Jennifer and Sophia, but she had the best ass. Her ass was just as sexy and shapely as the asses of Eva Mendes, Jessica Biel, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Aniston, or Sofia Vergara. Indeed, Brianna had a wicked, hot ass. Even though they all had great asses, she had a better ass than Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Blake Lively, Emma Stone, Rosario Dawson, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, or even Jennifer Lopez.

Then, once naked, eager to have sex with her, they continued touching her and feeling her while making out with her. Where the three, horny, naked men couldn't keep their hands off of Jennifer's and Sophia's big, naked tits, the three, horny, naked men couldn't keep their hands off of Brianna's firm, naked ass. Returning the sexual favor, as if she was on fire with a fever, a sexual fever, she returned their deep, wet kisses with her deep, wet kisses while groping their cocks through their clothes.

Paying tribute and homage to her ass by worshiping her naked ass, they moved to their knees and kissed her ass and licked her ass while humping her ass with their tongues. Tossing her salad, in the way that they sucked Jennifer's and Sophia's nipples, Jason and Anthony licked Brianna's ass. No doubt, the three men couldn't wait to fuck her ass. A once in a lifetime opportunity, they'd be talking about, thinking about, and masturbating over this ass fucking for the rest of their lives.

"Fuck that ass. Tap that ass. Pound that ass," said Larry to his friends about what they should do to his mother's naked ass.

# # #

Then, Jason and Larry undressed Sophia next. If there was an imaginary drumroll and stripper's music attached to any of the three women, it would be attached to Sophia. Every mothers' son and some daughters dreamt of Sophia's big naked breasts. Every mothers' son and some daughters masturbated over touching, feeling, fondling, and sucking her big, naked tits. She had the shape and size breasts that every loss prevention guard, TSA agent, and prison guard would love to come across when doing a strip search.

"Now, take off your bra. I'm going to have to feel your tits and fondle your tits while fingering your nipples to make sure that you have no illegal contraband hidden inside," said a prison guard in her cell. "Don't worry. I'm wearing blue, latex gloves," he said holding up his hands. "Please be patient. This may take me a while. Oh, and I'll need to take a selfie with you topless to masturbate over later, I mean, to show that you've been cleared."

As soon as they removed her beautiful, see through dress, with her not wearing any underwear, no panties and no bra, she was naked. Sophia was naked not only in front of her son, Anthony, but also, she was naked in front of her son's friends, Jason and Larry. As if the men had never seen big tits before, they stared at Sophia's shapely breasts as if they were staring at the 8th and 9th wonders of the world. Surely, in the way that they must have masturbated over Jennifer and Brianna, they must have masturbated over Sophia. Perfect asses and big tits make wet dreams.

Then, all over them, as if she was a sideshow at a carnival that charged a dollar a feel, they touched her big tits, felt her big tits, fondled her big tits, and sucked her big tits. Unembarrassed and unashamed, Sophia allowed the two men to have their wicked, sexual way with her naked body, especially her naked breasts. Hands and fingers explored her everywhere. In the way they did with Brianna, they felt, squeezed, and slapped her shapely ass. They finger and fingerfucked her beautiful red, trimmed pussy.

While continuing to make out with her, they allowed her to have her wicked, sexual way with their naked bodies. In the way that Jason and Larry had their wicked, sexual way with her naked body, Sophia had her wicked, sexual way with their naked bodies. While fondling the heads of their pricks, she slowly stroked them. Continuing to make out with them, while paying specific attention to their cocks through their pants, she touched and felt them everywhere they touched and felt her.

With her having tits as big as Christina Hendricks' or Kim Kardashian's monster breasts, in the way she continued feeling, fondling, and stroking their cocks, they continued feeling, fondling, and sucking her tits. Then, moving to her knees, she sucked Jason's cock before sucking Larry's stiff prick. Then taking turns, sucking one stiff prick while stroking the other stiff prick, it was obvious that Sophia wanted them to cum. Yet, too early for the young men to shoot their load in Sophia's mouth and all over her pretty face, Larry and Anthony still needed to have sex with Jennifer.

# # #

Larry and Anthony undressed Jennifer last. If there was a trophy given to the biggest whore, Jennifer would win that trophy. She was as big of a whore as Katy Perry for marrying the likes of whoremonger Russell Brand. She was as big of a whore as Tailor Swift for having sex with everyone and anyone. She was as big of a whore as Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson, Meghan Fox, Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, Kaley Cuoco, Selena Gomez, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, and Cameron Diaz, for taping their sexual escapades.

In the way that Jason, Larry, and Anthony touched and felt their mothers everywhere through their clothes, after stripping their mothers naked in front of their friends, each son touched and felt their mothers' naked bodies everywhere. Taking their time and taking turns, each man put on an incestuous, sex show with their mothers. They fondled their naked breasts while fingering and sucking their nipples. They fingered their mothers' cunts while licking their mothers' cunts. They felt, squeezed, and slapped their mothers' naked asses.

Jason fondled his naked mother, Jennifer, while Larry, Anthony, Brianna, and Sophia watched. Making out with her, he fondled her big tits while fingering and sucking her nipples. As soon as Jason pushed Jennifer back on her bed, she spread her legs wide. Fingering while licking her, Jason was eating his mother while his friends and her friends watched. Mothers having sex with their sons and their sons having sex with their mothers while their friends watched, life doesn't get any better than this.

Careful not to make her son prematurely cum, she slowly stroked him while sucking him. Then, as she promised she would, she inserted his erect prick in her wet pussy and made love to her son. Not wanting to fuck him just yet, she needed him to save his cum for Brianna and for Sophia. Then, later, when they returned home, they'd go wild over everything that happened this first night of the mother and son incest, swing club.

Then, switching partners, Jason made out with Brianna, while Larry made out with Sophia, and Anthony made out with Jennifer. In the way the sons touched and felt their naked mothers, they touched and felt their mothers' naked friends. In the way the mothers touched and felt their naked sons, they touched and felt their friends' naked sons.

Seemingly, mothers having sex with their naked sons and naked sons were having sex with their naked mothers were as if having sex with mothers and sons were the normal thing to do. Seemingly, mothers having sex with their naked sons' friends and their naked sons' friends having sex with their mothers' naked friends, was what this swing club was all about. Their sexual fantasies realized, no one could have imagined this swing club would be such a sexual success.

# # #

Coming alive, the master bedroom in a sleeping community of single-family homes and families, smelled of the scent of sweet sex and steamy sweat. As if clinging to the walls, the drapes, and the rug, the musky aroma of sex was everywhere. Mothers were making love to their sons and their sons' friends and sons were fucking their mothers and their mothers' friends. If only Jennifer's neighbors knew what went on behind her closed, bedroom doors, an outcast in their community, they'd have nothing to do with her.

With a myriad of sexually fantasies all coming true at the same time, on the same day, and in the same place, clearly, Jason couldn't count how many times he imagined seeing his mother naked. Obviously, he couldn't count how many times he masturbated over the imagined thoughts of having sex with her. Without a doubt, he couldn't count how many times he imagined his mothers' friends naked. Assuredly, he couldn't count how many times he masturbated over the imagined thoughts of having sex with his mother's friends.

Now, here he was not only having sex with his mother but also having sex with his mothers' friends while his friends and her friends watched. Now, here they were not only having sex with each other's mother but also there were having sex with their mothers' friends while the women had sex with them. A night of depraved, consensual, sexual debauchery, Jason hoped this night would never end. He wanted this night of forbidden sex to last forever. Wanting to have sex with them again, he hoped that having sex with his mother and her friends weren't the one and only time.

Seemingly as much as his mother and her friends wanted to have sex with him, he wanted to have sex with them. If only his father knew he was having sex with his mother, he wondered what he'd say. If only his father knew he was having sex with his mothers' friends, he wondered what he'd say. What his father never accomplished doing when flirting with his mothers' friends, Jason was doing now. Already having stripped the women naked, they were having their wicked, sexual way with their naked bodies while the women had their wicked, sexual ways with their naked bodies.

Continually switching partners, Larry made out with Sophia while Anthony made out with Jennifer. Stopping to watch when one grew tired, watching the others having sex inspired them continue and to have more sex with a different partner. Then, instead of having sex individually, they all climbed on Jennifer's king-sized bed. With arms, legs, and hands everywhere, shockingly and forbiddingly, it wasn't long before Jennifer found Brianna's lips.

# # #

As if suddenly frozen in time, it was a kiss that stopped everything. Jason, Larry, and Anthony watched Jennifer make out with Brianna. Not to be outdone, Sophia moved between Brianna's legs and fingered her pussy while licking her cunt. Not playing favorites, Sophia moved between Jennifer's legs and fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. Taking turns at lesbian sex, Jennifer ate Brianna and then, returning the sexual favor Brianna ate Jennifer. Finally, a beautiful thing, in a tag team match of lesbian, inspired sex, both women fingered and licked Sophia.