Mother and Son Pt. 03

Story Info
Exploring more of her needs.
8.3k words
4.7
26.6k
45
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

Chris slept even more soundly that night, making no new demands on his mother. He was still letting her get used to being submissive, and hoping the anticipation was driving her imagination wild with heightened needs. He was pleased at how his mother was accepting her submission to him. "Dad is crazy to ignore her needs for kinkiness," he thought. "But I love her, so I'll give her what she needs."

At breakfast he was again dressed and she was fully nude while preparing their food. He would've been happy to also be naked, letting her see his trim body and throbbing erection, but it was important to maintain the position of dominance reinforced by being clothed while she was not. When she saw him arrive, she'd greeted him with, "Good morning, Sir!" Without being told, she gracefully knelt down before him, and bent over to kiss his shoe. In response, he leaned over and fondly stroked her hair. He may have imagined he'd heard a purring sound caused by this action. "May I continue to prepare breakfast, Sir?" she asked.

"Yes, girl -- you may. And you are looking very beautiful today," he complimented. She blushed at that and set to work with a beaming smile. As he watched, he noticed that she had her feet relatively close together, and was shifting her weight from one leg to the other. That made her pelvis slowly swing back and forth, side to side almost hypnotically. He couldn't tell if she was doing it deliberately, or merely subconsciously. But in either case, he thoroughly enjoyed the view.

After a pleasant breakfast, they moved into the living room. Chris sat in an armchair, and without being told, Dianne sank to her knees in front of him. She didn't say a word, obviously waiting for him to speak. Once again he was pleased by her actions.

"Today, girl, I think we should spend some time exploring more about submission and what it means to be a submissive," he stated. "As a submissive, you want to give some thought to your limits. By this I mean things that you will not do and will not allowed to be done to you. When a limit is absolute we call this a hard limit. There also may be some things that you are not sure about and therefore are hesitant about -- we can call those soft limits. Am I being understood?"

She looked a little pensive. "I think so, Sir. But can you give me some examples?"

"Certainly. Suppose I was to tell you to get a tattoo. That would be a permanent change to your body which you might have a hard time explaining. Or suppose I was to tell you to get your tongue pierced. These are things that you might consider hard limits. On the other hand, I might want to write on your body with a magic marker. You might think that that sounds rather kinky and might be fun, but it might depend on where I'd write it. For instance, if I were to write on your mound the words 'fuck hole' pointing at your pussy -- that might turn you on. But if I were to write it on your face pointing at your mouth -- that might be a limit since it would be seen in public. So writing with a magic marker might be considered a soft limit for you."

Her body language indicated that she was very focused on this discussion. He watched her facial expression and could tell that she was pondering something. He waited quietly for her to voice whatever it was. Finally, she spoke up. "I guess some things are rather obvious, like the examples you gave. I certainly wouldn't want to be cut, or jabbed with needles. I also wouldn't want to do things that would ruin my reputation, such as having you spank me naked in the front yard. But I don't know if I can tell you ahead of time all of my possible limits."

"Precisely. That is a very astute observation," he complimented, making her smile shyly. "That is the reason that you and I will settle on what will be your safeword. This is a word that you wouldn't normally say during our interactions. It serves as a signal telling me that I've approached or even hit a hard limit. If you utter that word, I will immediately stop whatever we're doing and check in with you. That allows you to 'slam on the brakes' and bring things to a halt. I will always try to observe your hard limits. But your soft limits might vary with your mood. What you might consider to be kinky and fun when you're in a certain mood might abhor you in another mood."

"I see, Sir. So should I have the word 'stop' as my safeword?"

He smiled. "It has been my experience that during interactions, a submissive might yell the word 'stop' because it enhances the sensations similar to the way that physically tugging on ropes or other restraints does. Therefore, that is a word that is often said, whereas you want your safeword to be something that you normally wouldn't say. Many submissives prefer a word such as 'red' or something outrageous like 'elephant' as their word. Some even like to have nuances, such as saying 'yellow light' to indicate that I need to slow down what I'm doing because they fear we're getting close to a hard limit, and 'red light' to bring about an absolute cessation of the action."

She nodded, indicating she understood, but her heart was now thumping hard in her chest. This talk of kinky play, limits, and the possibility that things could get so intense that she might have to call out a safeword both excited and frightened her. True, she trusted him, so the excitement far outweighed the fear. Still -- the unknown was the unknown. "Very well, Sir. I'll use 'red' as my safeword, and if I have my wits about me I'll even try the yellow light/red light approach."

"Good girl. And now I have a present for you. I hope you like it." He picked up a small bag that he'd placed alongside the chair earlier. From it, he drew out the leather dog collar that he'd purchased at the grocery store. "I'd like you to wear this as we play today."

"Isn't that a dog collar, Sir?" she queried, her eyebrows sliding into a frown.

"Yes, it is. And you wish to be my pet, don't you?" It might seem strange for a son to ask his mother such a question, but not strange at all for a Dominant to ask his submissive. His question was softly spoken, but his tone of voice was filled with confidence and power.

His mother shivered delicately and goosebumps sprang into existence on both her arms. She leaned closer to him, lifting her chin while holding her hair up out of the way, exposing her neck. As she felt the leather encircle her neck, and felt him working the clasp, an almost electrical sensation shot through her body. In its wake, her nipples stiffened painfully, butterflies took flight inside her tummy, her inner pussy muscles twitched, and her heart seemed to be doing rapid stutter steps inside her chest.

He gave her a little time to accustom herself to the sensation at her neck and then asked, "How does that feel, pet?"

Her mind felt like it was spinning, trying to sort out her reaction to wearing a dog's collar. Finally, she swallowed hard and responded with what was uppermost in her mind. "It... it feels like you've claimed me, Sir."

"That is a very good reaction," he stated, smiling and obviously pleased. Seeing his body language and hearing his praise, Dianne felt the muscles of her tummy vibrating and she wondered if that was visible to him, but didn't want to break eye contact to look down. "Go look in a mirror and see how it actually looks," he instructed her.

She padded into the bathroom and lifted her chin as she looked in the mirror. At a casual glance it might appear to be a choker but only if the observer overlooked the central steel ring and the small steel studs spaced along its circumference at uniform intervals. She turned slightly and lifted the back of her hair to see the buckle at its rear. She was breathing in the scent of new leather with each inhalation. Her tummy muscles again started their rhythmic spasming, and glancing down she could see that this display of her inner emotions was indeed visible. She returned to his presence and sank to her knees in submission.

"So, do you like my gift, pet?" he asked gently.

"Y... y... yes, Sir. I do. I'll admit it was a shock at first, but it's now more exciting to be claimed by you in this manner."

As further evidence of his claim, he produced a leather leash, which he clipped to the ring on her collar. He was pleased to see her breathing rate accelerate as he performed this action. "Stand up now, my pet," he practically whispered. She complied, very aware of the leash as it dangled between her breasts. Pulling out a set of handcuffs, he commanded, "Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

She'd glimpsed the handcuffs before she'd started her turn, so she knew what to expect. Sure enough, she felt the cool steel touch each of her wrists, and heard the ratcheting sound as he adjusted the fit. What she didn't expect was how her body was going to react -- how this would turn her on! Restrained, she felt helpless and vulnerable, especially because she couldn't bring her hands forward to cover her pussy or her breasts. Until he decided to release her, she was unable to resist his whims. He was in charge. And that thought caused her to slip deeper into a state of submission. Her body responded with goosebumps along her arms and legs, along with her nipples stiffening as her areolae contracted, and her internal lubrication intensified.

"Let's go for a little walk, pet," Chris told her, taking hold of the leash. Her muscles stiffened since for one blinding moment she thought he meant around the neighborhood, as one might walk their pet. He observed her body language and felt the change in her musculature and guessed what was bothering her. "Just in our quiet back yard," he added. She calmed immediately, since she'd been naked in her secluded back yard many times. He brought along the camera as he led her outside.

At first, they just walked slowly around the yard, Chris leading her on the leash. She was a little hunched over as they started out, perhaps feeling a little strange as the leash tugged at her collar and subconsciously wanting to protect her vulnerable chest, since her wrists were cuffed behind her back. But Chris was patient. After a while, the novelty of the situation faded away, and Dianne straightened up and even arched her back a little to let her tits proudly lead her body as they strolled.

After a while, Chris stopped, removed the handcuffs, and told her, "You're doing very well, pet. Now try walking on all fours, like a good little doggy bitch." He said it so kindly that she didn't take offense at the word 'bitch' because she was after all playing the role of a female dog. She obeyed, getting onto her hands and knees and crawling by his side. She tried looking forward as she crawled, but her neck muscles soon got tired and started to ache. So she looked down at the ground and her hands moving through the grass. Since she was not as dependent on vision now, her other senses became more acute. She could hear some neighbors off in the distance, chatting. But what really surprised her was Chris's scent. Her head was nearly on a level with his crotch, and his manly scent was making her pussy tingle. She wished he would fuck her doggy style, but even though he'd performed cunnilingus on her when she was tied up, he'd never indicated a desire to fuck her -- and she was shocked to realize how disappointed she was about that, even though he's her son!

Suddenly, another urge manifested itself, causing her to stop crawling. The leash tugged briefly at her collar, as Chris took a couple of steps before noticing that she'd halted. "Is there a problem, pet?" he asked softly.

She blushed, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Yes, Sir. I... uhhh... I need to... uhhh pee. May I use the bathroom?"

Chris smiled down at her. "There's no need, pet. It won't hurt the grass if you pee where you are."

Dianne gasped audibly. Her cheeks and neck turned red with embarrassment. Her son wanted her to piss, out here in the yard, like some dog! But her bladder was now shrieking with urgency, so she moved her knees farther apart, and lowered her pelvis just as her urinary sphincter, driven now by an involuntary reflex, opened. Dianne's face neck and upper chest turned crimson with mortification as the hot stream of urine began hissing out of her and splashing on the grass. She stayed on her hands and knees as she did this, and felt some of the flow clinging to her pussy lips, some of the trickles and drops bathing the area of her clit. Her body reacted to the warm fluid caress and began engorging her clit with blood, blending her current humiliation with whispers of arousal.

When she'd finished. Chris led her forward a bit to get her away from the wet patch of grass. Grinning, he used the LCD display area on the back of the camera to show his mother a picture he'd taken of her act of outdoor urination. She hadn't even been aware of him doing that, having been focused on the sensations of release, flow, and dribbles. The picture was taken from an angle and low. Some of her face showed... enough that you could see she'd had her eyes closed. It was obvious that she was naked, because her dangling left tit peeked out from behind her left bracing arm. The side of her nude torso led the viewer's eyes to the side of her bare left buttock, and spread apart thighs. A thin stream of pee was visible too, jetting from her sex to wet the grass beneath her.

Dianne was shocked to see that image, but it also resonated with her core of submission to Chris. She'd wanted kink in her life, but her husband, Joe, wanted no part of such 'deviant' behavior. Thank goodness her son had no such qualms. He proceeded to take more sexy pictures of her. In one, she was sitting back on her haunches, with her leash tied to a picnic table leg. In another, she was on display in beautystand, the leash danging down between her lovely breasts. In yet another she was kneeling, holding out the leash in offering to the person taking her picture. "It's time to play fetch, pet," he announced. "You can run freely, but you can only use your mouth to pick it up." He removed the leash and let her romp to fetch the item he'd tossed, taking a picture of her joyously skipping and leaping after it. To pick it up, she had to kneel down, bend over and lift it out of the grass with her teeth. He got another picture as she walked up, her lips curled into a satisfied smile as she held it in her teeth. Now it was obvious that the item she'd fetched was a rubber dildo, shaped like a penis and balls.

More photos were taken. In preparation, he took a closeup shot of one of her nipples, fully erect, with her hand holding the ice cube against its areola. Then he took one of Dianne kneeling, cupping her breasts with both hands, and both of her nipples proudly engorged, with little trickles of ice water still in evidence. Another with her still on her knees, but facing away, bent over with her head almost on the grass and her hands parting her ass cheeks suggestively. Next, Chris had her stand up, but bent at her waist as far down as she could with her hands grabbing the backs of her knees. Immediately after that, he had her keep her pose but use her hands to part her labia so both her holes were exposed erotically. His stiffened cock pressed hard against the inside of his pants. His mother was so attractive and arousing!

"We'll do something a little more unusual now," Chris informed her. Earlier, he'd secured a pulley to a sturdy branch of the tall tree, and threaded a heavy duty rope through the pulley. At the dangling end of the rope, he'd fashioned two loops that were large enough for him to easily slip his hand through. The other end of the long rope was loosely tied around a long steel spike he'd angled into the ground like a tent peg. He untied that end and lowered the two loops until they were shoulder height.

"OK, my lovely slut. Here's what I want you to do. Stick each of your hands through a loop and then grab hold of the rope above the loop. I don't want to actually tie the ropes to your wrists. I just want to give the illusion that your wrists are tied."

Diane felt a shiver of anticipation course through her, propelled by being called a 'slut' and by the idea of having her wrists tied. Wordlessly, she did as she was told, feeling her heart beat speed up as she did so. When she had a good grip on the ropes, Chris pulled on the free end and lifted the loops until she was stretched up onto her tiptoes. Keeping the rope taut, he looped it several times around the steel spike and then tied it securely.

Stepping in front of her, he got some great pictures of the wide-eyed expression on her face, complete with deep blushes at being on such a kinky display. He also got a nice picture of a trickle of sweat forming at her armpit, triggered by some emotion from being restrained. The earlier poses had begun to work their magic at taking her into a state of submission. The ropes at her wrists triggered the satisfaction of another of her deep needs. The reaction of her body was evident to them both, as her labia swelled, moistened, and then started to leak. Chris took a closeup of her glistening sex, and as Dianne saw him do this, it was so exciting that she almost climaxed. "I want to be fucked so badly now," she thought as she uttered a soft moan.

After taking a couple of shots of her from the sides and back, he looked her in the eyes and gave a quiet command. "OK, slut, listen. I want you to lift your feet back and up and try to get them to touch your butt. See how long you can hold that pose. As she did so, she became fully suspended, and the strain on her arms and shoulders was evident, reflected in her facial grimace. Gamely, she held her position for a couple of minutes, before she had to drop her feet back down to the grass. Chris obtained several great pictures of her, made even more arousing by the sheen of sweat created in reaction to her muscular efforts. He untied the rope from the spike, and lowered her slowly, asking, "Can your legs hold your body up?"

She tested them, and replied, "Yes Sir. They can."

He lowered her a little more, and said, "OK, pet. Slip your hands out of the loops now, and you can sit down on the grass, if you wish."

She did as he'd instructed and sat down facing him. Without any conscious thought she spread her knees apart, displaying her oozing sex for him, feeling quite needy at the moment. But there was one question that was uppermost in her mind. With a lot of deference, she spoke quietly. "May I ask a question, Sir?"

"Yes, pet. Ask away." He was curious about what was on her mind after being suspended, even for just a minute or two. But it turned out she didn't ask about that at all.

"Some of these pictures that you took today were rather kinky," she stated, a flush of exciting humiliation staining her cheeks and neck as she recalled some of those poses. "Your father won't appreciate seeing them, since he's not thrilled by kinky things."

His eyes dilated in surprised understanding upon hearing this. "Oh, I know that, Mom. The tamer pictures I took are for him. Those kinky pictures are for me." He saw her look of confusion, and continued, "They're for times when he's home and I can't have you. I'll be using these to jerk off to."

She gasped. "You find my body that exciting?"

"Hell yeah, girl," he answered, his voice a little harsh with the lust that had been building during their recent activities. Seeing his mother acting so submissively for him, smelling the scent and seeing the fluid evidence of her arousal from such submission really turned him on. He was actually trying not to openly stare at the bold display of her pussy, since his cock was already swollen and ached.

She gathered her courage, and driven by her current needs, asked, "Then why haven't you used me when I'm helpless, Sir?" (They both knew that he had, when she was cuffed over the railing, but that obviously wasn't what she was talking about.)

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers