Mother and Son Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want me to use you sexually, slut?" he asked, hoping to get her to tell him clearly what she wanted.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, quivering.

"Tell me what being used sexually means to you, slut. Tell me plainly," he demanded.

"It... it means... well, it means eating my pussy again, Sir," she stated, losing her courage to say what she truly wanted and instead falling back on something they'd already done.

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, considering that perhaps she was not yet ready for the next step... the step he hoped she'd request. He decided to try once more. "And is that all that your request to be sexually used means? Just another bout of cunnilingus?"

For a second, it felt to Dianne that both her heart and breathing stopped. His statement seemed to be slowly closing the door on what her body was begging for -- almost crying out for! She wet her lips and took a deep breath, saying, "No Sir... there's more... I want... I need... to... havesexwithyou!"

"Have sex with me? You mean fucking? If so, say it."

"Yes, yes... all right, yes! I want you to fuck me, Sir!" she burst out, almost in a yell, but realized at the last moment that neighbors might have big ears. He grinned, hearing the need in her voice and seeing it in her body language. She continued more softly, "But may I make a request, Sir?"

"You may -- what is it?"

Her face turned crimson with embarrassment as she asked, "Will you please tie me up in some way, so I can feel restrained as you do it?'

He chuckled. "Certainly, and since it's our first time, I'll make it rather kinky. Stay right as you are while I fetch a few things."

She felt goosebumps erupt on her arms and legs as she watched him stroll away. They were the result of a combination of things which she had time to think about as she waited for his return. "I just asked my son to eat my pussy and fuck me... and I even asked him to tie me up for it... and I was sitting here with my thighs spread open like a whore for him as I did it!" Mortified at her bold actions, she felt her tummy twist into knots, strangling the butterflies that were taking flight there. But her heart raced with anticipation, wondering what he would do with her... and how it would feel.

She didn't have too long to wait -- only an eternity -- until he returned carrying a sturdy steel stepladder, and some rope. After he'd set the ladder up, he spoke. "Stand up, you horny slut, and lean back against this side of the ladder with your arms raised up." She barely noticed the coldness of the steel steps as they pressed against her buttocks and back because he'd taken a piece of rope and skillfully tied an intricate binding on her left wrist that was snug but not painful. Helping her raise her left arm all the way up, he then secured that wrist up near the top of the ladder. He repeated the process with her right wrist. His actions were so mesmerizing that she blinked when she realized how bound and vulnerable she was with her full frontal nudity on display.

But she soon learned he was not done. She looked down her torso and this time was able to watch as he tied what was probably a knot similar to the one on her wrist, but this time to her ankle. And the ends of that binding were securely fastened to the leg of the ladder near its base. In a trice, Chris had her other ankle secured in the same manner to the other leg of the ladder. She was bound to the ladder in a sort of narrow spreadeagled position.

"Do you feel restrained enough now, slut?" he asked with a smile.

She tugged briefly at the ropes, testing them, and replied, "Very restrained, Sir. It's perfect."

"Oh, it's perfect is it? Then I guess there's nothing more for me to do. I suppose I could take a nap, or something." He was teasing her and they both knew it. He continued, "But I can't walk away and let all the pussy juice that's drooling out of you go to waste now, can I?" Dianne took a deep breath, hearing that, and couldn't trust herself to speak, and she was not sure if she should try to answer with a nod or shake of her head, for fear her answer would be misunderstood. She just let her eyes plead with him, begging for his mouth on her sex.

She wasn't disappointed.

Grinning, he bent forward, gripping the sides of the ladder as he lowered his face to her swollen, glistening labia. He loved hearing her sudden moan as he made contact, sealing her opening with his warm lips. He started to suck, tasting her and swallowing. Her moans intensified as he slipped the tip of his tongue between her pussy lips and into her wet tunnel. The walls rippled and contracted, greeting and gripping his tongue, and the contractions pressed more fluids from her depths into the suction of his mouth. In what seemed like seconds, he heard creaking sounds from the ropes as her limb muscles also contracted, and a strange keening sound.

The anticipatory buildup had proved to be too much for Dianne. Straining at the ropes, she stopped keening long enough to gasp, "Yes... I'm... OH SHIT!" Her eyes went out of focus as the orgasm started high in her core and rippled down and into her pussy, forcing her cum into his mouth. Chris noticed the change in flavor and mentally smiled because fucking her for the first time while she was still feeling the arousal of post-orgasmic aftershocks should help her appreciate him even more. But she also might've changed her mind, now that she'd experienced a release, so he felt it would be prudent to check.

Lifting his face from her pussy, he gave it a few final long slow licks and stood up. When her eyes came back into focus, he stated, "As you requested, I tied you up and ate you out again." She nodded with an almost distracted grin. "Do you still think you want me to fuck you?" he asked. That question snapped her back into focus. As wonderful as his cunnilingus had been, her pussy ached to be filled by something more than his tongue.

She still felt reticent about using such earthy language with him, though. Shyly, she merely quietly answered, "Yes, Sir."

"Yes Sir, what?" he asked. "I need you to speak plainly and fully about what you want right now, slut."

Her growing urgency overcame her shyness, because she knew he'd not be satisfied with her answer unless she spoke plainly. Her voice was sincere as she said, "Sir, I want you to fuck me. My pussy is aching to be filled with your cock! You can see how wet I am there. Both of us can smell how aroused I am! Please, Sir... fuck me! I beg you to fuck me!"

Given such a clear message, Chris grinned. His slow, patient approach of letting her gradually experience and yield to her streak of submission was proving to be the correct one. He watched her eyes as he stepped free from his clothing and observed that they were riveted at first to his clothed crotch, and then to his stiff erection as she subconsciously licked her lips with a darting pink tongue tip. Her scent and taste as he'd eaten her out, along with the earlier photography and rope play, topped off by her statements and pleading about being fucked had caused him to arrive at a high state of arousal himself. Fortunately, he had good enough control over his body's responses that he could give her the good, long, hard fucking that she was craving.

Her eyes remained fixed on his manhood as he stepped up close to the ladder. He didn't pump his cock obscenely, as if trying to maintain his erection, nor did he spit on it for lubrication. He reached between Dianne's thighs to gently part her pussy lips. She shivered as his fingers made that first contact, opening her for penetration. Tilting her head downward, she looked between her breasts, down her torso and past her mound as the head of his cock moved forward, disappearing from view. But instead of its head pressing at her opening, demanding entrance, followed by an indescribable sensation of stretching and filling by his hard yet mildly yielding and conforming cock head and shaft... instead of that, she felt a puzzling gliding rub. Then the 'penny dropped' as they say. "Oh! He's using my juices to lube his cock!" she realized.

He was exactly doing that. "Her pussy is wet with her cum and juices, and they'll make the perfect lubricant," Chris thought. "Besides, those warm, wet pussy lips gliding back and forth along the sides of my cock while its top slides forward and back deep along her furrow feels so damn sexy!" He heard what almost sounded like a purr coming from her throat as she reacted to this sensuous rubbing. He waited until she closed her eyes with her lips curved in a grin as she was lulled into focusing on the erotic stimulation.

Then Chris pulled back a little farther, and changed the angle of his hips and pushed forward again. His well-lubricated cock sank easily into the depths of her pussy, stretching and filling her in one smooth movement. Dianne's eyelids flew up and her pupils dilated with surprise as she gasped loudly. The gasp quickly turned into moans of pleasure as he grabbed the side rails of the ladder for leverage and began fucking her. "Is... this... what... you... wanted... slut?" he asked, emphasizing each word with a deep thrust that made her grunt blissfully.

"Ooooo. Yes! Oh my god! Yes!" she groaned, feeling the movements of his manhood stirring something primal in her core. She needed this. This feeling of helplessness as she was being fucked. The restraint of the ropes binding her in this vulnerable position. Being held open as a fucktoy on the receiving end of his lusts sent her spiraling down farther into submission. Her pussy reacted by gripping his cock in a firm, pulsating sleeve. With each of his deep thrusts, she felt his body nudge her clit teasingly. It began swelling as fresh hot blood engorged its tissues. She moan loudly, voicing her pleasure.

Hearing that, Chris leaned in closer, so that now his chest rubbed against her tits as he fucked her. He too was being caught up in this moment. In his fantasies, as he'd masturbated, staring at his mother's nude body in those salacious pictures she'd made of herself, he'd wished he was fucking her. And now those fantasies had become reality! She was here, in the flesh -- in the nude flesh -- with her wet pussy available for his use. Not just available... actively accepting... greedily sucking at his erection, trying to drain his essence into herself. But he wanted her to cum first, so he made sure that his chest movements stimulated her nipples erotically. Her moans intensified.

With her eyes closed to focus on the erotic sensations she was receiving, Dianne groaned words of encouragement between her moans. She had to use words, because the ropes that her wrists and ankles pulled and tugged at hardly let her move at all. She uttered words like 'fuck', 'yes', 'there', 'harder', 'deeper, please deeper', 'oh god', and 'I need...*GASP*', along with sounds -- pure, animalistic sounds: grunts, sighs, and nonsense syllables. She was awash in bliss, dimly aware that her kinky needs were finally being met. Only dimly aware, because suddenly the building pleasure of an orgasm that had started deep in her core expanded and burst forth! Her pussy rippled as the muscular spasms of her climax massaged the stiff cock that was penetrating her and also shoved her cum and juices outward to bathe his groin and balls.

Chris kept himself buried inside her as she rode wave after wave of post orgasmic aftershocks. During this, he couldn't stop himself from expressing his love for this wonderful, sexy, kinky, erotic woman that had given him birth. He lowered his lips to hers, and kissed her. The kiss was a little tentative, but then he felt her response. She kissed him back, fully and deeply. They kept kissing as her body shivered and shook due to the currents of pleasure coursing through her. His cock stayed firm and erect as her pussy squirmed against and around it.

She sighed loudly as she felt his cock being pulled free from her embrace as he took a step backward. Still drifting in bliss, she became aware that he was untying her ankles, and then her wrists. She was a little sad that this special time was ending, but she certainly couldn't complain about experiencing that wonderful orgasm. His hands came to her waist and she obeyed what they were urging -- for her to turn and face the ladder! "Ooooo, we're not done yet!" she thought gleefully as she stretched her arms way up for them to be secured, and spread her legs apart so her ankles could be bound to the side rails of the ladder.

She was already moaning in delight as she felt his warm body press along her back, his mouth nuzzling her neck, his cock again finding the entrance to her pussy, and entering. This angle was different, and somehow felt even better, like his cock was longer and going deeper. Still aroused from earlier, she felt another orgasm beginning to build. Without thinking about it, she whispered a plea, over and over: "Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." as she writhed in the ropes. His pelvis was slapping her butt cheeks hard as she lost it and yielded to another fantastic climax. This time he moved his hips in small circles as her pussy clenched in the cycles of her sexual release.

When she'd slumped a little bit, panting, he brought a fingertip to her anus and rubbed the tight puckered flesh there. He felt her bound body shudder and stiffen, and she gasped, "Yellow light, Sir." He was pleased to see that she remembered the safeword levels they'd agreed upon, so he stopped rubbing, but did not remove his finger from contact. He knew from some of the erotic images she'd taken of herself that she had inserted dildos into her butt hole larger than his cock, so she obviously liked playing with that hole. It was time to determine the reason for the yellow light precaution.

"You didn't say 'red light' when I touched you here, slut. So explain to me what the yellow light meant," he told her.

She bit her lip, blushing fiercely before answering. "It's just that... well... ummm... I thought you might be fingering me there to prepare it for your cock, Sir," she finally blurted out.

"I see," he replied. "And if I am?"

"Umm... err... I... *swallows hard*... I've never had a... I've never had anal sex, Sir, so I'm a little frightened."

"That's quite understandable," he agreed soothingly. "You mean your husband never uses this hole?" he asked, again gently rubbing the sensitive skin there. He deliberately avoided using the term 'my father' because that might break the mood of intimacy they'd developed.

"No, Sir," she answered. "He just likes straight sex... nothing at all kinky."

"So have you fantasized about receiving anal sex, slut?" he asked. "Perhaps used dildos to stimulate this naughty hole? Maybe dreamed about what it would feel like to have a real, warm, stiff flesh and blood cock pumping in and out of this hole?" As he asked, he'd lubed his finger with some of her slippery juices, and gently inserted it just past her anal ring.

Her hands clenched into fists and she groaned aloud as she heard his questions and felt his finger's slight, gentle penetration. She actually pressed her hips backward a little, taking his probing digit farther into her tight tunnel. Mortified, she answered his questions with her throat a little dry and hoarse and her heart crashing around inside her chest. "Yes... yes Sir. I've used dildos there, wondering what it would feel like to have a real cock instead. I do desire to find out what anal sex is really like. I just ask you to go slow, and ease my initiation."

"A very reasonable request, pet," he replied. "And don't hesitate to use your 'yellow light' or even your 'red light' signal. You know I only want to bring us both pleasure. Luckily, your streaming pussy juices will help lube my fingers as I gradually open your tight hole." And they did. For the next several minutes Chris lubed his fingers well, started with a single finger, and after her anal ring relaxed enough for that, kept gradually adding another finger until her nether hole was allowing all 4 of his fingers to slide in and out.

During one of his penetrations with four fingers, he spread his fingers apart, stretching the opening a little wider, and guided his erection up under the digital arch he was creating, which placed the head of his cock partially into the gaping opening. As he slid his fingers outward, he stabilized the shaft of his dick with his free hand and pressed his hips forward. Dianne's anal ring closed against the bulbous cock head and she gasped as she realized what was now seeking entrance. It already felt different than any of the plastic, rubber, or silicone dildos she'd shoved into her butt. Her puckered skin was now clamped against warm smooth skin. She couldn't see back there, but she could visualize that cock that had pleasured her pussy so well was now pressing for admission. Her desire to experience this fully was so great that she was hyperventilating and almost dizzy.

But as she'd learned to do with her dildos, she used her muscles to bear down as if trying to expel something from her rear tunnel. Her anal ring reflexively reacted by loosening to allow the supposed expulsion, and that relaxation actually allowed his cock to press inward. Slowly its head disappeared from sight, and then gradually more and more of the shaft, which he made slick by 'basting' it with her copious pussy fluids. "Ohhhhh... my... god," Dianne groaned as she felt it fill her rear tunnel more and more. "Ohhhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhhhh."

"Should I stop?" Chris asked.

In the heat of this moment, her needs overrode her usual submissiveness, even though she was bound naked to the ladder and completely vulnerable. "No! Don't you dare stop! You've planted that big thick cock in my bowels, so now fuck me with it! Now that something alive is inside me there, I want to feel it move!"

Chris noted her lack of the use of 'Sir' when addressing him, but he took it as a good sign this time. It was a sign indicative of her craving for this novel experience. He knew his cock was lubricated well enough, and even though her back passage was wonderfully tight, it was obvious that she wasn't feeling any discomfort, or at least not enough to want to quit. So he pulled his cock backward until its crown reached the inner boundary of her anal ring, and then plunged it deep again!

She grunted, but whispered, "More? Again?" He thrust again, and she grunted again. And again. Seemingly together they built up a rhythm. To him, it felt paradoxically like her rear passage was both gripping him tightly, but also opening in invitation for more. To her it felt like some thick, hot poker was skewering her ass, but also that its heat was crashing into her core, setting off fireworks of pleasure. Her arousal from anal play with her dildos had mostly just triggered excitement from humiliation of playing with her forbidden hole. But this arousal was sexual in nature, knowing that she was actually being fucked by a real cock. A stiff cock, but in some manner also yielding... hot flesh rubbing hot flesh. She fancied she could somehow feel his cock also rubbing the walls of her pussy at the same time -- a dizzying sensation. And with each deep thrust his balls slapped her clit, which was standing upright like some fleshy antenna begging to be triggered.

He felt a subtle change in the way her anus and rectum accommodated his cock, and smiled. This probably meant she was really ready for it now. "Do you want me to fuck your ass harder now, slut?" he whispered in her ear.

Dianne was in such a strange erotic state that it took her a moment to process his question. The disjointed mental fragments were something like: 'bound', 'helpless', 'cock', 'ass', 'anal sex', 'oh my god anal sex', 'clit tingling', 'he said what', 'harder?', 'so close to cumming' and not necessarily in that order. But the fragments came together well enough for her to blurt out, "Yes, Sir! Please fuck my ass harder! It's lovely... I can take it now. Oh why the hell did I wait so long!?" Another of her kinky fantasies was now reality, and she was very surprised how exciting it turned out to be. She didn't analyze how much of that excitement was do to her 'wrong' hole being used sexually, because she didn't care. She just reveled in it.