Mother and Son Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was very pleased that this extremely sexy woman was literally begging to be fucked up her ass. And not just gently -- she was making it clear that she wanted it fast and deep. He was guessing that she was close to cumming, which accounted for the urgency he'd heard in her tone of voice. He gave the shaft of his cock one final basting lubrication with her pussy juices. Grasping the side rails of the ladder for stabilization and leverage, he began pumping his erection back and forth in her back passage faster and faster, ramming himself to the hilt each time. He leaned back as he did this, so that his balls would swing farther forward with each thrust. He heard and felt them slapping against her pussy, and watched her muscles tensing up as she tried to hold back her orgasm as long as possible.

Given this stimulation, he was rapidly approaching his own release, but he really wanted her to have an 'analgasm' (so to speak) before he unloaded inside her. He saw she was gasping and hyperventilating with her hands clenched into fists, so he whispered, "Cum for me, slut! Cum on my dick as it fucks you up your ass! It's about to spurt my hot seed into this naughty virginal tunnel. Your ass was virgin, but I'm taking your cherry. Soon you'll be begging me to fuck you anally night and day."

His words took her over the top. She came. She came hard. She kept cumming as he kept plunging in and out of her writhing, squirming body. He managed to hold his own control until she was merely quivering, because he wanted her focused enough to feel what was about to happen -- he wanted her to remember this sensation. "Here, slut... here -- take it," he said as he shoved his cock deep and held it there. His internal 'switch' changed from erection to ejaculation mode, his cock head felt like it was expanding, and its shaft started something like a vibration, twitching and spewing. His ball sack contracted, raising his balls upward until they pressed against his crotch, almost like they wanted to magically shoot down the length of his cock into her depths.

Dianne's hands were closing into fists and opening again, over and over as his words alerted her and caused her to focus on the strange, novel sensations deep in her bowels. His cock, pressed deep inside her and held there seemed to be in some sort of motion -- expanding and contracting? -- twisting? -- nudging forward and back? Whatever it was, it felt weirdly good. And then she became aware of a spreading warmth. "Oh my god... he's cumming! He's pumping his cum into my... my..." she thought as her eyes wanted to roll up in their sockets, her face scarlet with humiliation ecstasy at how thoroughly nasty/naughty this fulfillment of her fantasy had become.

The delicious warmth inside her butt was joined to another delicious warmth as Chris pressed his entire body against the back of hers. Their sweaty skins glued together at that intimate contact, and she felt his lips kissing that wonderful spot where her shoulder met her neck. At the same time, his hands came around to the front of her body and gently cupped her breasts. "This is perfect," she thought. "I must be in heaven." They stayed like that, joined together, until Chris's cock became limp enough that her tight tunnel pushed it out from her body. At that sensation, they both sighed.

Chris knelt down and retrieved a small butt plug from his clothes. Wetting it with his mouth, he wrapped his left arm across the front of her pelvis to stabilize her hips, warning her, "I'm going to plug your butt hole so you won't drip semen across the carpet as we go inside." The plug slid in fairly easily, with a little twisting action, and she groaned softly, but not ungratefully. He gently untied her from the ladder, and held her against his side as they walked back to the house, entered, and proceeded to the bathroom. Once there, he told her, "Sitting on the toilet, you can remove the plug and drain a little while I prepare a tub for us." He adjusted the water temperature as the tub filled, and added some fragrant bath oils. Helping his mother into the tub, they carefully sank down into the wonderful warmth. He was behind her leaning back on the slope of the tub, and she leaned back against his chest.

They quietly enjoyed their closeness during this aftercare session. Chris embraced her, caressed her softly, and whispered in her ear how proud he was of her. She sighed, almost floating in the warm water, thrilled by his words as she snuggled back against him. Her body was still tingling pleasantly and her mind was awash in bliss. She thought back over what they'd done, like the collaring, leashing, handcuffs, pissing on the grass, and being suspended -- lots of kinky photos. "He used his amazing tongue and mouth on me again." She blushed a little as she admitted to herself, "And once I learned that he masturbated to my pictures -- that he found me desirable -- I was the one that broached the subject of him actually fucking me, and he made me state clearly that I really wanted it. He didn't force himself on me." Then she smiled. "And he honored my request to be tied up for it brilliantly with that ingenious use of the ladder. Feeling helpless and vulnerable really turns me on!" She mentally grinned a huge smile. "And I never would have imagined that he'd fulfill my fantasy about anal sex, nor that it would feel so good that it'd make me cum! He's wonderful and I'm glad I submit to him."

The water was now cooling, so they got up out of the tub, and Chris carefully dried her off before drying himself. When they were both wrapped in comfortable bathrobes, he had her sit in his lap on the couch, wanting to stay close together. Finally he asked, "So, my pet, tell me truly what you think about your initiation into anal sex?"

Dianne knew her answer, but wanted him to hear her joy as well. Therefore, she said, "I loved the initiation, Sir. I now look forward to the entire curriculum!" They laughed, kissed and cuddled some more, savoring this moment.