Mother Became Wife

Story Info
mother became wife.
2.3k words
3.68
33.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After passing class 12, I started sitting at the shop with my father. We had a clothes shop in a market in Kanpur. There were three creatures in the house, me, mum and dad. My marriage was fixed as soon as I turned 22.

God was very kind to our family, everything was going very well, that's why father passed away in a road accident. After a month and a half I was married. At the behest of all the relatives, we did not postpone the marriage and I got married with simplicity.

My wife Anu was very beautiful, having found whom I felt lucky. My bride Anu gave me a glimpse of heaven on my honeymoon. For three months of marriage, I fucked Anu fiercely.

Then fate once again took a turn and after quarreling with her mother on some trivial issue, Anu went to her maternal home. Far from agreeing to my persuasion, he even sent a notice of divorce.

My day used to be spent at the shop, but at night, as soon as I went to bed, I would remember Anu and my penis would start twitching. Almost every day I started pacifying my cock by fisting.

Fate took a turn once again.

It so happened that it was a Sunday and I was at home as the shop was closed. After finishing the morning household chores, at around 11 o'clock mother went to take bath and I was watching TV.

Then mom's phone rang. Before I could pick up the phone, the bell rang.

I saw, it was Rekha Aunty's phone.

Rekha was a childhood friend of Aunty Mummy and lived in Mumbai. Rekha aunty's missed call and her messages also appeared on WhatsApp, so I opened WhatsApp. My eyes got teary as soon as I opened WhatsApp, Rekha used to send nude sex clips to Aunty Mummy and this process was going on for years. My cock started shaking after watching the clips of sex.

Only then mother came after taking bath. Now mummy started seeing me as a piece of shit instead of mummy.

When I looked at my mother from the point of view of sex, I found that she is 5 feet 5 inches tall, fair skinned, full body, nice tits, big fat butts. What else do you need to fuck?

Mummy went to her room and I started weaving the fabric of fuck. When I reached mother's room, mother was wearing a petticoat, blouse and was grooming her hair in front of the dressing table. Mummy's nipples and butts visible in the mirror spoiled my mind. It came to my mind that I should fall on the bed and fuck, but did not dare.

I wanted to be patient, so I persuaded my mother to go to the cinema. It was decided that we would leave the house after having lunch and come back after having dinner outside.

Anil Kapoor and Shri Devi's film Mr. India was released two days ago, took two tickets and went to the hall.

Seeing Shree Devi singing

'Kate Nahi Katte Yeh Din Ye Raat' dressed in a flimsy chiffon saree, I said to my mother - Mom, Shree Devi is also hot like you. Shocked and angry, the mother said - like me?

I laughed and said- oh sorry, less than you.

And we both laughed.

After the movie was over, we went to the restaurant and came home after having dinner.

When mother started sleeping after changing her clothes, I said - Mom, there is AC in two rooms throughout the night. Well, why don't we sleep in the same room.

Mom said - can sleep, the idea is not bad.

My bedroom is better so both people slept in it.

I don't know about mummy but I could not sleep whole night. Mummy went to bathroom twice to urinate and I kept on stroking my cock thinking about her pussy, imagining her peeing in the bathroom.

It went on like this for two days, on the third day in the middle of the night when I got up to urinate, my mother was fast asleep. It is our habit to sleep with a light on in the room.

When I returned after urinating, I started looking at my mother's body. Mummy's beautiful body in pink gown started filling my eyes with intoxication.

Seeing mother's fair legs visible outside her knee-length gown, thinking about her thighs and pussy, my cock started twitching.

Once I see mother's thighs, I will go to the bathroom and masturbate. Thinking like this, I peeped inside after lifting my mother's gown while sitting on her knees, I was shocked, mother was not wearing panties and seeing her smooth pussy, it was guessed that mother had cleaned her clothes two to four days ago.

Thinking that it is better to discharge by rubbing cocks on mummy's butts than fisting, I lay down next to mummy. Mummy was sleeping on her left side and I was behind her. I put the tinkling cock inside the lower part of the mother's ass. While setting the cock, setting it between both the butts of the mother, started rubbing it slowly.

As I was rubbing the cock, my body was becoming uncontrollable.

Only then there was a movement in the mother's body, perhaps she had woken up. I pretended to be asleep, pretending to be asleep.

Mom got up and went to the bathroom. I thought she must have woken up to pee. After some time, mother came out of the bathroom and switched off the lights of the room and came to the bed. It was visible in the light coming from outside that the mother had again turned to her left side and slept.

When there was no movement for some time, I felt that the mother had fallen asleep. I slowly put my cock adjacent to the mother's butts. Since the light was off, I took my penis out from the lower. I was feeling better now than before because earlier I had my lower and mummy's gown between cocks and butts and now there was only mummy's gown, that too thin.

After keeping the cock between the buttocks for some time, I thought that if I slide the mother's gown up, then the cock will come directly in contact with the buttocks. To do this, I slowly lifted the mother's gown up to her waist and put my cock close to the mother's ass.

How wicked is this mind, it does not stay anywhere. When the cock started rubbing on the bare butts, it came to my mind that the mother is still sleeping, if the cock and pussy kiss once, then it would be fun. Just thinking this, I started trying to reach the pussy by sliding my cock between the butts.

That's why my luck took a turn and so did my mother.

Mummy, who was sleeping on her side, straightened up, spread her legs wide and holding my cock in her fist, gestured me to come on top of her.

I came on top of my mother from the cot and pushed my pestle like cock in my mother's pussy. Mummy's pussy was also very wet and I also got discharged soon in push and punch. The semen that came out of my cock was filled in my mother's pussy.

I wiped my cock with my mother's gown and fell asleep quietly.

Woke up late in the morning, mother was in the kitchen. I got ready after taking a bath and went to the shop after having breakfast.

Returned home at night, ate food after washing hands and started watching TV silently. Couldn't dare to make eye contact with mummy and mummy was also stealing glances.

What had to happen had happened, what could happen now.

After watching TV for some time, I went to the bedroom and started trying to sleep, my mother was cleaning the kitchen. It was half past eleven, what I feared happened, my mother did not come to my bedroom.

Exactly at twelve o'clock in the night, my mother called me on my mobile and asked - You are not able to sleep, are you? Come on, in my bedroom. Your bride is waiting for you.

I got up, reached my mother's bedroom and was stunned. Mummy's bedroom was decorated with flowers. Mummy was sitting on Suhag's bed wearing a red saree.

When I lifted the veil to see my mother's face, my eyes were teary. Mummy was beating Shri Devi in ​​full make-up. Taking mother's hand in mine and kissing her, I said - I love you, Renu.

Mummy didn't say anything.

I removed mummy's veil and kissed her forehead, and put my lips on her lips. Mummy's lips were burning.

Taking mother in my embrace and caressing her breasts, I asked - Mom, can I call you Renu?

"Yes, my son, my king." Saying this, mother swung in my arms.

I took off my mother's saree, then took off the petticoat and blouse. Mummy was looking fairer in black colored bra and panty.

Taking off my t-shirt, I put my hand on mummy's panty and by touching mummy's chest full of hair, started sucking mummy's lips while caressing mummy's pussy over the panty.

After some time, I took off my mother's bra and after a gap of twenty-two years, today again my mother's nipple came in my mouth.

While moving my hands on the panty, I took off the panty of the mother. Mummy had shaved her pussy today. When I put my finger in my mother's pussy while moving my hand on my mother's pussy, my mother screamed with delicacy.

I opened the lips of my mother's pussy and put my lips on it and started moving my tongue in my mother's pussy. When I put my tongue inside my mother's pussy by making a beak, my mother grabbed my cock in her fist and quickly slipped my lower down. Now I was licking my mother's pussy and mother was caressing my cock.

When my cock became like a pestle after tumbling and mummy's pussy also got wet well, then I put a pillow under mummy's butts and came between mummy's legs.

By opening the lips of the mother's pussy, setting the supada of my cock on the mouth of the mother's pussy, I bent forward and started sucking the mother's right nipple with both my hands. Mummy made it clear by raising her bum that she is now desperate to get fucked.

While sucking my mother's nipple, I pushed my cock into mother's pussy, then slowly the whole cock got absorbed in mother's pussy. Mummy's pussy was looking tighter today than yesterday. Either my cock was too much toned today or my mother's pussy had become tight due to keeping pillow under the butts.

My cock was inside my mother's pussy and my mother's nipple was inside my mouth.

Running her fingers through my hair, mother said - Sonu, my king, my love, call me Renu, I am your Renu. Talk to me in obscene language, fuck me, blow my pussy, scratch my tits, bite me. Do cruelty to me, I am thirsty for years, your father could not do anything, I am suffering a lot. Fuck me, fuck hard, fuck while telling dirty things.

Taking out half of my cock and thrusting it in forcefully, holding both the nipples of my mother in my fists, I said - Renu darling, my darling, my Gulzar, I will fuck you hard, when my cock will catch its speed, it will blow your navel as well.. You were born only to fuck me and you gave birth to me so that I can extinguish the fire of your pussy. Take it, now my cock stumbles.

Having said this, I left my mother's nipples, put my mother's legs on my shoulders and started moving my cock inside and out of my mother's pussy.

After doing it slowly two or three times, when two or three shots were fired forcefully, the mother started crying.

I laughed and said - Renu madam, now nothing will happen by shouting, the fuck will happen like this and will happen all night.

Mummy started panting due to the bumps caused by the speed of Rajdhani Express and requested to stop with folded hands. When I stopped, mother took her legs off my shoulders and started normalizing her breathing.

I turned mummy into a mare and came behind her and spread my pussy mouth and placed my cock supara. Holding the mother's waist with both hands, gave a strong blow and gave full cock.

When the fuck started at the speed of passenger train, when it reached the speed of Rajdhani Express, my cock started stiffening. Mummy's legs started hurting. On his repeated request, he was straightened and made to lie on his back.

This time put two pillows under their butts so that the face of the pussy turned towards the sky. Putting the cock in the mother's pussy, I lay down on the mother's side and holding the mother's nipples started fucking saying Renu Renu.

When the discharge time came near, I increased the speed of the cock by pressing the lips of the mother in my lips. Even after being discharged, I kept lying on my mother's side for some time.

When I left, my mother said - Sonu, you discharge after filling the pot, you filled my pussy completely.

That night I fucked my mother thrice. Now it has become a daily job.

After about twenty days, luck again took a turn. After dinner, we came to the bedroom, as soon as I lay down, I started moving my hand on my mother's nipples, then mother took my hand away from the nipples and kept it on her stomach and said - Sonu, your little Sonu in my stomach It is happening.

I kissed my mother in my arms and said - Renu, my love, my child's mother, I love you.

After this I got divorced from Anu. Sold our shop and house and settled in Bhubaneswar, hundreds of kilometers away from Kanpur, where no one knew us. Now there are three creatures in this house. Me, my wife Renu and our son Monu.