All Comments on 'Mother Belongs to Me'

by Psikosex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped the minute you described the cock! I know futas are bigger but you took it to the extreme.

Anonymous3000Anonymous3000over 2 years ago

You should change the details on saying what the story about. Of course the title says "Mother Belongs To Me", but you could have said that "I made her my slave or whore, the day of death anniversary for my dad" or whatever..

I really started to enjoy this story, until you start calling his/her mom his/her B***h, slave, whore.

Man, when you said "if she get pregnant off of this, that's not his/her problem."

I understand if she has been a whore and everything,

but, last time she actually had sex was before her husband passed away, 19 years ago.

I was going to give this a 5, until he/she started calling her whore and slave and everything. I didn't even finish reading that, I just scroll all the way down, to the ending part.

That is one thing I do not like about reading some of these stories. Son/mom, most of all.

I love reading stories about family members getting other family members pregnant. But, that is the number one thing I do not like about reading some of these stories. Son/mother, most of all.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

I liked the impregnation of Mom, but that was the only part I enjoyed. The ridiculous dimensions and the BDSM stuff were a big turn off for me. Not really an incest/taboo story in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped reading at "32 Inches" way to extreme for my liking... 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again I’m filled with disdain for otger Literotica readers. If they’re all going to complain about the sizes they ought to read the story tags first! I for one absolutely adored the sizes, and hope you do more along this line in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many of us don't have a problem when we read about oversized tools but when we read that the tip of the dick literally extends to the lady's forehead and that it's nearly 4" in diameter, it exceeds credibility.

When we read that it's shoved all the way in her mother or that the mother had in in her mouth, once again, it exceeds credibility.

And when we read that she squirts several liters of sperm into her mother's belly, credibility has been exceeded once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She nuts in her mothers pussy and it comes out her mouth? How tf does that track

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next time, make it 60 inches. So he/she will be T-shaped when erect. On a more serious note, the proportions are ridiculous. Balls like basketballs? Really? So can they just cut one if they forgot the ball? Anyway, gave 1 star, coz not giving a star wouldn’t change the score

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SAD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Honestly I always like ve ridiculous portions. Especially when it involves balls. But the vagina isn't connected to the stomach or mouth. You might as well have had it coming out of the neighbors dog at that point...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsikosex@Psikosex
A writer with more short sex stories in my head than I know what to do with...So read em, and enjoy em, and know they've been whirling in my head for far too long...for new stories and continuations, check out my patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=23047838