Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
The tale of maternal lust and addiction continues.
5.4k words
4.69
58.9k
117

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so glad at all the feedback I got about the first chapter! You're all so great. I hope this next installment does it for you. If anyone knows any similar stories to this, please be sure to let me know in the comments, as I feel I've scoured this site for my particular fetish, and came up with less than a handful. Also, feel free to message me if you're interested in discussing this! It's boring as hell under quarantine.

And with that, on with the show!

****

Mother Ch. 2

"I was wondering when you were going to pull that out."

The dress finally slipped off and Mother stood, proud and statuesque, before me. There was no bra, her tits cascaded over the top of the corset, and her nether regions were bare, except for the red landing strip of pussy hair she had manicured.

"I decided to treat myself." She smiled, she turned and reached into her purse, pulling out the small pill case. She took another one out and slipped it on her tongue. Languidly, she went to her knees, crawling towards me. I watched her bare breasts sway as she crawled into my lap, bringing her face to mine. We kissed, and she used her tongue to feed me the dissolving pill. I knew this was going to happen, knew this had to happen, to get what I wanted.

There would be a life after this. There would be hot-bodied sluts who I'd fuck. I'd have more money than I knew what to do with, if I played my part. My hand came up and grabbed the back of Mother's head, and I pushed my tongue deeper into her mouth. Her hands unbuckled me as we made out, and my free hand palmed a tit, pinching the nipple.

"Fuck." She groaned in between kisses. She pulled away from my and grabbed my polo, pulling it over my head. Tracing a line from my neck, all the way down over my chest and biting at my exposed abs, Mother made her way towards her prize, what she had paid for. My cock towered obscenely over her face as she kissed from the base to the top, liberally using her saliva to coat me.

"Tit-fuck me." I said, unprompted.

"What?" She said, her tongue sliding around one of my balls.

"Tit-fuck me." Her face was staring up at me, my dick obscuring her left eye.

"What do we say, Tyler?" I leaned back and sighed, loving the feeling of her tongue on me.

Looking back down at her, I said. "Please, tit-fuck me, Mother."

Mother grinned and raised herself up. "You always were such a polite boy."

Her breasts were soon wrapped around my dick. I had never felt such softness, no other woman could compare. I watched in horror and fascination as my weapon slid up and down her crevasse. The head would poke up through the chasm between her tits and Mother would take it in her mouth, sliding her tongue over my slit and under the head, before it disappeared again.

The pill hit me like a freight train and I heard myself talking without even realising it.

"Fuck, I've always wanted this."

"I know." She said, I could hear the wet, slick sound of my dick sliding up and down her cleavage. Occasionally I felt the warm, slick snake of a tongue wrap around the head as it reached its apex.

I opened my eyes and looked down, watching Mother worship my cock. I was on the upswing of my high and actually enjoying every moment of it. My hand felt for her red locks, but her own hand moved it away as she dipped down and took half my length into her mouth. Her tits fell away and she was now sucking me in earnest.

"Goddamn." I groaned, leaning back and enjoying the view. Her hands, nails crimson red like her lips, slid up and down the portion of my dick she had yet to deepthroat.

"Mmmmm." She hummed, knowing she had me. She took three inches, then five. Plunging down on my weapon, she went at it like an artist, by far the best blowjob I'd ever had. Her coiffed ringlets danced as she coated me in her dripping saliva, my own Mother's saliva. She'd take more of me in her mouth, gag, and her throat muscles would tighten around me, driving me further to edge.

I tapped her shoulder. "Keep... Keep tit-fucking me."

"Nmm-hmm." She shook her head. Leaning back, I popped out of her mouth and she took a deep breath. I looked down, frowning.

Mother stood up, her tits swinging and ass jiggling. She crawled onto the bed, past me, and sat up against the headboard. Her thick thighs parted and she beckoned me toward her with a crooked finger.

I knew what she wanted. Her finger circled her clit as I sighed and crawled up towards her. Her tits hung on either side, massive and protruding. One hand came up and squashed them together, pinching a pink nipple.

"Mommy needs you to take care of her." She cooed. She took my face in the hand that had been flicking her clit, and I felt the warm fluid stain my cheek.

"Remember that week that your father was gone, in the Azores?" Her question honestly confused me.

"Wha?" I mumbled.

"When..." Her face twisted up in consternation. "That girl. The one from the club? The little blonde thing with the purple streak in her hair."

"Belle." I said, suddenly remembering. Dad was gone and Mother was at one of her socials. I had convinced a not-particularly smart receptionist at the country club to come home with me. We'd had a lovely afternoon of debauchery.

Mother blew a raspberry. "What a dumb name." Her hand moved to the back of my head and grabbed my hair roughly. "You had your tongue stuck half-way up her womb. She screamed to high heaven."

I felt her pull me closer to her dripping snatch. "Wait, you were..."

The pink lips, topped with a delicious looking hooded clit, filled my vision.

"I saw enough. Enough to know you can really eat pussy." I felt her generous thighs close around my ears. "Show Mother how good you are."

Her pussy filled my mouth. Salty and sweet, I licked and sucked on her lips, teased her clit with my nose. I felt her shudder and shake, but could barely hear anything with her thighs wrapped around my head. My tongue probed deeper, licking her inner walls, tasting the depths I had already felt with my own cock.

Mother's thighs clenched tighter around my head as I assaulted her cunt. I felt, more than heard, her moan and scream. I pulled out and took the delicate clit in my mouth, massaging it with my tongue. This caused her to tighten around my head even more, and I wondered if she'd ever let me up for air.

If she was anything like me, she surely wouldn't.

I pulled up and took a desperate gasp of air, but her hand pushed me back down almost immediately.

"-better than that bitch!" I heard her cry, catching only the tail end. I was plunged back into darkness, made to subsist on a diet of her gripping pussy. My tongue probed deeper, straining to reach new depths of her. I inhaled her girl-cum, drinking it. I felt her shuddering grow more violent and I looked up, careful to keep her clit in my mouth. Between the curls of her red landing strip I saw her, one hand grasping a tit, the other stuck deep in her mouth, like she was trying to gag herself. Her face contorted up and down, her subtle double chin growing larger and smaller as her convulsions grew more wild.

Her finger slid out of her mouth. "I fucking deserve this." She exhaled. "All these years. Watching you, watching me." She tugged at her own hair, hard enough to pull it out. "Now, here you..." My tongue ached, and my dick was hot and hard, so I went in for the kill. I bent back down and slid my tongue around her clit, spelling the alphabet like a man with a gun to his head. Mother twisted, her legs alternately clenching around me and relaxing.

"Do it-" I'd hear part of a sentence, then her thighs would slap shut around my head.

"-erfucker." And they'd slap shut again.

"You love this fuckin-"

"GAHD!"

My face was blasted with her cum, I sputtered, coughed, made to raise myself up, but her thighs clapped shut around my head. I felt like I was drowning, like I'd die, but I kept drinking it in. Mother's legs shook like an earthquake, but eventually she calmed, and her grip on my head ceased.

I sat up, watched her come down from her orgasm. Her tits shook as she shuddered for breath. My cock stuck up out of my lap like a spear, red and thirsty. I crawled on top of her, still trying to calm herself. I grabbed her hands and held her down.

"Wait... stop." She breathed. "I need, I need a min- FUCK!" I slid my whole length inside of her. She wrestled below me, cursing and rutting.

"Oh GOD!" She moaned. I stuck my cum-covered lips against hers. She fought me, apparently not comfortable with the taste of her own juices. I didn't care. I stuck my tongue down her throat, feeding her herself.

Her legs wrapped around me, yet she still fought my grip. Her tits shook back and forth against me as Mother and son made the two-backed beast.

She broke the kiss and bit my ear as I buried my face in her neck.

"Don't... don't fight this." She whispered.

"I don't want this." I moaned into her neck. I felt her legs climb higher on my back, hugging me desperately.

"You... You do." She cooed. "Or else you wouldn't be... here... fucking... fucking knocking at my cervix." This only made me angrier. I pummeled her pussy remorselessly. I watched her tits shake obscenely, watched her belly roll slide up and down against the bottom of the corset. I went at her like she was the first and last fuck I'd ever have. She cried and thrashed as another orgasm hit her, dousing my dick in more cum.

She broke free of the grip of my right hand and took it in hers. She moaned and brought it to her throat.

"Choke...Choke me." She pleaded. I happily obliged. My grip tightened around her throat as my strokes came faster and faster. I watched her mammoth tits fly around my arm as I pinned her to the bed. I watched her face grow as red as her hair as she struggled against me.

I looked up, and saw the mirror at the head of the bed. I saw myself, sweating and naked, moving like a fucking athlete as I plunged in and out of Mother. I watched her matronly form ripple and shake, her legs wrapped around me tighter than any lover I'd ever taken. I looked at me dominating her, my hand around her throat, and I felt myself start to cum.

Mother must have felt it. "Cum..." She croaked. "Cum inside..."

"NO." I growled like a demon. I tore myself from her as the first strand of cum erupted from me. It hit her squarely in the tits as I fell over on my back next to her. The next several jets covered my midsection as I gripped my cock, riding out my own orgasm. I felt Mother next to me, rubbing her pussy frenetically, trying to get off one last time.

My body shook and I closed my eyes, as Mother orgasmed next to me. After a moment her hefty form slid over me, and I felt the scratchy material of the corset rub against me as she licked the cum from my abdomen and chest.

I fell asleep like that, Mother licking my salty leavings off of me. But sleep didn't provide a retreat, either. In my dreams I relived all the fucked up things we did, and things I though were to comer. My fuzzy mind climbed out of the haze just in time to watch her crouch over my dick, sliding it into her snatch.

"What were you dreaming about? Seems it got you pretty excited." She grinned, sliding down onto me. She rode me slow, grinding down on me.

"Fuck. You're huge. So fucking huge."

Her tits flopped up and down as I gripped her bulging hips and pushed my ass up, trying to get deeper.

"Hoooo." She gasped. "Do it, do it. Mommy's here. Just let it go." Her pussy was on fire, so hot it felt like my dick might melt inside of her. "Fill Mommy up, put the fire out, baby. Douse mommy's fire."

"No. No, no!" I groaned. What was this fascination with me cumming in her? I pushed her off me and put her on her knees.

"Fucking... tease." She moaned into the pillow, her hand reaching back for my cock. I reared back and spanked her, causing her to yelp and making her fleshy ass ripple.

I quickly slid myself inside her, putting one hand on her back and leaning forward, pushing myself as far into her as I could. She groaned and I moved my hand to the back of her neck, holding her down as I fucked her.

"All those... sluts." She babbled. "All those fucking sluts... can't help you like I can. Like... Mother can."

I threw myself into her, causing her to scream. "I'm not... doing this because... I want to."

"Keep... telling yourself that!" She cried. I wanted to hurt her, bad. My hand found her puckered asshole and I pushed my thumb in as I grabbed her hair.

"Don't!" She growled. "Stop, no one-"

I pushed in and she stood ramrod straight up, her corset slapping against my chest.

"DON'T!" She cried. I wiggled my thumb around inside her, as she tried to escape my grip. I thrust up into her harder, keeping an iron-grip on her hair as she struggled.

"Ah! God!" I felt her tighten around my pole, and realised that maybe I've given her pleasure, when I had hoped for pain. Her pussy gushed and she moaned. "Stop!"

I threw her back down and took hold of her chubby hips. I fucked her over and over again, feeling her groan and cry beneath me.

"No one!" She sputtered, her face a wreck as it glared up at me from where I held it down. "No one's ever fucked me like this. Don't stop! Don't ever fucking stop!"

"You fucking slut!" I whispered. "You fucking harlot. I'll NEVER want this."

"I saw you... I saw you. Watching me by the pool."

"No!"

"Yes!" Her ass shook back at me, large and fat, but perfectly bubbly. I stuck my thumb back in her asshole. "Stop!" She yelled, but kept pounding back at me, as hard as I was giving her.

"I don't... know what you thought. But it wasn't... this!" I thrust inside her one last time, pushing her face into the pillow as I pulled out and unloaded all over her ass, her fat, fucking ass.

"GOD!" I cried, gutturally, clutching my swollen dick. Thick ropes painted her ass, covering the lower part of her corset, which probably cost hundreds of dollars.

Shuddering, I laid down next to Mother, still on her hands and knees. I looked over at the clock and saw it read 2:25am. I heard Mother grasp for something, looking over I saw her take her phone, reading the time.

"Twenty minutes." Was all she said. I looked to the ceiling and sighed in desperation. That's how it went for the next two hours. True to her words, at 2:45am she was down, slobbering on my dick, getting me prepared. She rode me that time, taking care to smother me in her tits, until I inevitably had to come. She fought me as I shoved her off, as trying to get me to cum in her seemed to be her new favourite game.

We ended the night with me fucking her doggystyle infront of the vanity. I think she took some sick pleasure in watching me in the mirror. She laughed gleefully, in between orgasms and scattered curses, watching my chiseled muscles ripple and tighten, as I ravaged her thick curves. With one last thrust I pulled out and came all over the floor.

I didn't even bother to clean myself as I literally crawled into bed. After a moment I felt her slide in next to me. Her hands played with my body, but I didn't feel her go any farther than teasing me. As sleep overtook me I felt her mouth on my swollen meat.

"Get up." Those were the first words I heard the next morning. I looked over and saw the clock read 8:30am. I turned my head and saw Mother had already showered. She was sitting at the vanity, doing her makeup, as if she didn't have a care in the world. "We need to get on the road, honey."

I pushed myself up on my hands and rubbed my face. "Fuck." I scowled.

"Hey. Language, mister." Mother said, turning her head and flashing me a dirty look. She turned back to the mirror and applied more eye shadow. "Now get out of here and take a shower, so I can change."

Sighing, I searched for my pants and found my boxers layered inside. Grabbing them, I slipped them on and walked to the bathroom. Inside, on the sink counter, three pills were spaced perfectly apart. I took one and downed it, slurping water from the faucet.

As the water cascaded over my sore body, and the drugs did their work, I thought 'This wasn't so bad.'

I won't go into detail about the rest of the trip, it doesn't matter. My whole existence was boiled down to two things, riding in the car, and fucking Mother. As messed up as it was, it became almost routine. Between riding my dick and driving the car, we made it to UCB in another two days, but almost immediately turned around. I think we both agreed that we knew the premise of the trip was bullshit at this point.

Each night, a new hotel. Each night Mother drained my balls until I passed out. I began to understand what she liked. She wanted this to be combat, a fight. She liked the idea that I would never totally be okay with this, but enjoyed it when I gave in, like a defeated slave. I think I drank more of her girl cum than actual water, and she actually spent one whole night alternating between sitting on my face and 69-ing me. I had never been so sore in my life, but when the strain got a little too unbearable, there Mother was, a little white pill in hand or on her tongue, to keep me going.

We never had sex when the sun was out, when daylight hit, she was the same prim and proper Mother I had always seen. And as we made our way north, with only a few hours left on our fucked up journey, I breathed a sigh of relief that this was finally over.

Just one more time I was wrong.

The sun had begun to set as Mother hit her blinker and slid into an off ramp. I figured we needed gas, and leaned against the window and closed my eyes. When the light of the street lamps disappeared from behind my eyelids I looked up. We were rolling into a parking lot, where a shuttered and derelict grocery store sat like a tomb. Mother kept driving, and soon we were behind the building. Old dumpsters and three-wheeled shopping carts were the only thing I could see.

The car rolled to a stop, and I immediately knew what this was.

Mother got out of her seat and I listened as her heels clacked a few paces before she opened the backseat door and I heard the whoosh of air expelling from the vinyl seats as her skirt covered ass slid into it.

I looked back and saw her sitting there, staring at me. I nodded and got out, getting into the backseat next to her. We looked at eachother, and I watched her enormous tits strain against her blouse as her breathing increased.

We'd never done it in the car before, so I was at a loss as to how to proceed. Mother reached over and unzipped my pants, unbuckled my belt. She was acting like a nervous teenager and her hands shook a little as she fished out my semi-hard cock.

She looked at me once more, but I had a hard time seeing her clearly in the dark, and went down on me. I felt the familiar warmth of her mouth as her teeth scraped against me slightly. I leaned back in the seat and set my hand gingerly on her head, teasing the red locks.

There will be a life after this. I kept telling myself as Mother's mouth slid up and down on my dick. This had to be her last hurrah before we got home, I kept insisting. But what would life really be like after this week of non-stop fucking? I knew I'd get what was promised, but life would never be normal. I felt a hand snake around my balls as the head of my dick hit the back of her neck, and she reflexively gagged. I'd see her at parties and family functions, and I'd have to look at the one person in the room I had definitely fucked. I'd come home for holidays and know that the person who was making dinner, at one point, had my finger in her ass as I pounded her from behind.

Those thoughts made me incredibly hard.

Mom coughed and came up from my cock. I saw her unbutton her blouse and her tits spilled out. She kissed me hard, my pre-cum on her lips, as she hiked up her skirt. I felt one generous hip slide over me, as one hand grabbed my weapon and aimed it at her dripping snatch.

12