Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both groaned as I sunk in and I took a hefty tit in my mouth as Mother started sliding up and down.

"Jesus, so fucking... so fucking big. Nothing like your father." She moaned. I reached around with my free hand and grabbed her ass, digging my fingernails into the soft flesh.

"No one, no one fucks Mommy like you." Soon the car was rocking as she picked up speed.

"No one can take care of you like I can." I bit her nipple and she shook.

"You'll never want one of those sluts ever... ever again." She gripped my hair and lifted me from her tit to stick her tongue in my mouth.

"Never." She hissed at me.

The sound of our slick fucking filled the small car. "Ha...ho...God." She said as she bounced up and down on my dick. Mother wasn't a short woman and there was only so much headroom, so she looked down at me, creating a perpetual double chin I found disgusting.

"I will RUIN you for other women." I felt the vinyl seat below me become slick with her cum as she grabbed the headrests behind us and really ground her pussy down on me. I was worried she was right.

"I deserve this." She growled, and I grabbed her hips, pulling her up and down.

"I fucking DESERVE this." I felt the cum boiling in my balls.

"Mom-" I finally spoke, but she shoved my face into her tits as her pussy slid up and down frantically. I was about to cum.

"Mhmmf!" I pushed her toward the other seat, but Mother slammed her hands against the roof of the sedan, keeping her firmly planted on my pulsing rod.

"Mom!" I yelled, literally feeling the cum travel up my ten inch cock.

"I FUCKING DESERVE THIS." She screamed. Mother was sitting on my dick, her skirt rumpled under her belly, her tits pouring out of an open blouse and her red hair obscuring her face as I came inside of her.

"No, God!" I yelled. I saw stars, almost had a seizure, as the largest orgasm I have ever experienced, to this day, washed over me.

"Yes!" She grunted. "Yes! So much!" I felt myself shoot rope after thick rope into her, into the very womb I had come out of, as Mother convulsed above me, covering my lap in her cum.

"No!" I growled, but suddenly my hands were on her hips, pulling her down, as hard as I could, burying myself in her. I was still cumming, still looking up at the same Mother who had brought me into this world, filling her with my fucking baby batter as her tits shook.

"Fill me... fucking fill me." She said, hoarsely. I did, god help me I did. My ass clenched and rose up one last time as I shot my final rope into her.

We slammed back into the seat, both breathing heavily. Mother was looking down, but not at me. Her eyes were closed tightly as her hair hung over her face, her scattered breaths pushing strands of red, sweaty, hair away from her. My cum leaked out of her pussy and covered my already soaked balls as I stared at her tits.

She did it, she finally won. I had fucked her, like she wanted, but she wanted the prize, she wanted the ultimate win. I had come inside her, and I'd never be able to look at myself the same way. I wondered if that had been her plan all along. Sure, I could say to myself, I had fucked her, but Jesus I never actually FINISHED inside of her. No, she took that from me, like she had taken so much else.

But as I looked at her, catching her breath, her chest red and heaving, I felt something.

Lust.

She was nothing like any of the girls I'd fucked. She was chubby, older, less attractive. But she had done something no one had ever done.

She'd out-fucked me.

Of all the girls I'd bedded, she was the only one who outlasted me. Time and again I'd be in the middle of fucking someone and I'd hear "Hold on, I'm sore" or "I need a break!".

But not Mother. Not the woman who had given me birth. She could keep up, she could be nasty, she could fight me.

We were both breathing slowly as she shifted on top of me, and we both noticed it at the same time, I think.

I was still rock hard.

Mother leaned her forehead against mine, I could feel her heart race.

Slowly, oh so fucking slowly, she raised herself, till the head of my dick was the only thing inside her.

Then she slammed back down.

"Again." She muttered.

And we did it, again.

There were no scattered curses, no barbs about my taste in women, and no angry denials on my part. She rode me, and I fucked her silly. The car windows were fogged and the car shook as she rocked back and forth on my dick. My mind wasn't my own, nor, it seemed, was my body.

Her breasts were in my face, or she was biting my earlobe. My hands were playing with her ass, or choking her as we went at it like animals. We had passed the final taboo, broken that ineffable law that no son should cum inside his Mother. But we had, and we were going to get our money's worth.

Her hand was between us, under her skirt, flicking her clit as I sucked on her neck. I pulled her down on me and my cock hit her cervix, making her gasp.

My breathing started to race as I slammed her up and down on my rod. I could feel myself falling over the edge again as I buried myself in her softness. She growled at me as I grunted back, like two animals.

Mother kissed me deep as I erupted inside her. She desperately pushed herself down on me and it felt like I was pushing deeper than I ever had before. Her walls trembled around me as we swapped spit.

Finally, we both started to come down, and Mother got off of me and slid to the other side of the backseat, resting her back against the door. I looked at her, a tangled mess of hair and makeup obscured her face in the dark, but I could see her alabaster thighs,and I watched her part her legs and stick a hand in her cum filled pussy.

She brought back several fingers, dripping in my cum, the cum I had put inside her. She stuck them in her mouth and I heard her groan and her body shook. I don't remember how long she sat there, making a meal of our debauchery, but she eventually straightened up. Pulling her skirt down, buttoning up her blouse, she got out of the car and got into the driver's seat.

I buckled my pants up and opened the door, but Mother stopped me.

"Don't." She started the engine. "I don't want another seat getting messy." The lights came back on and soon we were on the road.

I passed out, blissfully, and didn't awake till we were rolling into the long driveway.

Bleary-eyed, I cracked my neck and saw Mother look at me in the rearview. It looked like she had wiped her makeup off and thrown her hair into a ponytail.

"You were out for almost two hours." She said. "We're home."

"Good." I mumbled. "Great."

The car rolled to a stop, but the lights in the house were off. I looked at my phone and saw it was nearly midnight.

"I told your father not to wait up." Putting the car in park, she turned around in her seat. "There's a cleaning solution in the butler's pantry. Can you be a dear and clean the back seat?"

I nodded and got out of the car.

"Oh, and grab the bags will you?" I turned and shot her a glare. After everything she had done to me, she still treated me like a slave.

The house was quiet as I walked in through the garage and made my way towards the kitchen. Fishing around in the pantry, I found the bottle of vinyl cleaner and wipes. After attending to the car, I grabbed the bags and set them down by the staircase.

Like a zombie, I climbed the stairs in the dark. As I passed my sister's door a sliver of light opened and I saw her silhouette.

"Hey, Jackass." Her pet name for me since she was old enough to get away with swearing. "How was your trip?"

I rubbed my face. "It was... fine."

"How was UCB?" The door opened wider and I saw she was in a pair of booty shorts and a tank top.

I stared for a minute, noticing the similar traits she and Mother shared. She was shapely, though not fat, with breasts that bordered on DD's.

"Tyler?"

I rubbed my face and looked away. "Fine, yeah it was fine."

"Oookay..." She said, hesitantly.

"I'm just really fuckin' tired is all." She shrugged her shoulders and closed the doors.

I walked towards my room and passed the large double doors to my parent's room. The hallway outside was pitch black, but I could inside their room, where Mother was sitting at her vanity. I heard the gruff tones of Dad from the bed.

"How was the trip?"

Mother was taking off her earrings, wearing only a robe. I saw the deep valley of tit flesh jiggle underneath as she did.

"It was fine, got to really spend some quality time with Tyler."

"He take care of his Mother?" There was a long pause and I swear I saw her look at me in the mirror and smile.

"Oh yes, I think I may have even tuckered the poor child out, all that sight-seeing."

I heard Dad roll over in bed. "He's a good kid."

This time I knew she was looking at me. She smiled. "Oh, yes. The best."

****

This was where I had planned to end the story, but as this quarantine goes on, I've gotten more ideas about where to take this. Again, thanks for all the feedback on the first chapter, and I hope you enjoyed this one!

12