All Comments on 'Mother Ch. 02'

by TheInvestigator

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

This second chapter is as extreme and strong as was the first! I like how the story went and how Tyler‘s ramparts finally gave way! Love the drug use and the way they were administered!

Incredibly well composed and written, so perfectly descriptive and involving like not many stories. An ever increasing vortex that totally sucked me in. Please go on, this bottomless depravity needs to continue, get even more vile, as it is now clear that Tyler is indeed a willing participant and will now never get enough of this. I also do assume that it is not by mere chance his sister intercepted him when he went to his room. I hope there is something equally depraved looming ahead!

Please, please keep this story going. You may even consider slowing it down a little, like a scene at the golf club, this family of four all prim and proper, dressed to the nines, mixing with their socialite friends but not losing sight of one another.

I am in quarantine, too, and this story will occupy my fantasy for quite a while and thus make it easier to bear. Thank you so much for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes more!

Very interesting narrative.

Wondering how you are going to work the sister into the storyline.

Looking forward to more trading opportunities with Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hoping This Goes Where I Think It's Going.

Love your story. I'm really hoping this ends with Mother stealing her Son from any other woman and keeping him to herself: incest pregnancy, divorces/screws Dad to marry Son, and Son swears to make a huge incest family with Mom.

Hoping you get a taste for this and provide us with a lot of dark-themed MS incest.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Amazing story of love

It's very difficult before and after for a mother to admit the special love for a son. So beautiful that he never came inside and they never MADE LOVE during sun up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Another great chapter 5 stars! The story is hot and the action is great. I think you introduced his sister in the probability that they might get together in another chapter. I would enjoy further tales of the mother and son action as it is plain she cannot get enough of him. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Holy shit. That was intensely hot.

MfhtoorMfhtoorabout 4 years ago
Amazing

And really want more and want that slut of a sister to be plunged by that dick

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago

It's time for some sister fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dates, hotels, nylons, his sister

Make it a family affair , he knocked mom up etc..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

You're a great story teller, really hot!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Wrote a comment after 1st chapter, before I realized there was a chapter 2. Great story.

mannchaamannchaaabout 4 years ago
great work ;)

Nah keep it betwen the mc and mother ;)

make him her singular obsession..

hate fucking she se as proff of his "love" for her.. so she just keep pushing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Hey man, loved the story. You mentioned you wanted to hear about some other similar writers. I'd recommend TheTalkMan, Berryismine, g00db0i, and blackfen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The m other must get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Very good story. Looking for more. Maybe have her call it a one time thing and him have to convince her or drug her for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is the weirdest thing

Probably the angriest boner I've ever had. I couldn't even enjoy the sex because I honestly felt so angry at pretty much every character. The sex was good and physical descriptions were hot as hell. The characters themselves just got to me that I couldn't enjoy jerking to this.

SpeedyBoySlutSpeedyBoySlutover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Brilliant story, would love to read more.

I would have left a comment on your first story but I had to get straight to the second chapter.

The dynamic it so erotic and carnal, it's brilliant. The roughness and power play is great, would love it if this was explored more in later chapters with some bdsm elements perhaps. I'm like you when it comes to stories of this sort of theme and tone; we definitely need more.

Hope to read more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

I fucking hated this story. Hated it. Fucking Hated it. But...fuck, it was well written. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sequel should be a reversal, son now obsessed with mother must seduce her into anal and impregnate her against both of their better judgement

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When's the sequel???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheInvestigator@TheInvestigator
I love writing, incest, and chubby women. Had my own experiences that inform my work. PM me if you'd like.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mother Previous Part
Mother Series Info