All Comments on 'Mother Confesses'

by FXBradshaw

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Can’t wait for the second part of this hot story

carniekidcarniekidalmost 5 years ago
More stories

Would love to see another chapter or another story

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
So this little snot nosed prick

Has been living rent free and mooching off his mother without even a thought of becoming a man, and now he simply accepts that she’s his slur too?

Only sociopaths would have no reaction to hearing how his mom has been forced to whore herself out; but even then he would see to it that her current master is forced into servitude. If her story was leaked out, her lawyer would be disbarred, in prison and financially ruined...so why didn’t her son go the full mile and duck up Ricks life?

Seriously, use your fucking head for more than keeping your ears apart. I don’t care if her son skins her alive, but for fucks sake, keep it consistent. If he has no emotion toward his mother except sexual, then he should be willing to take Rick for everything he has and ruin him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

More going forward would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pie hole?

I think it should be corn hole. I am the Great Cornholio, and I need TP for my bung hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I trained my mom and aunt to obey me that you two belong to me do what your told to.went on vacation the three of us to nude resort in Jamaica at resort the were told to strip by me.they did in front of everyone there was group of jamaican came up asked they with you said yes.told me they wanted to gangbang them and said once get to are room fun begins.told them that Rachel and Elinor told both of them your going get fucking of your life.My aunt said noway they are going fuck me not protected I told her your to do what ever tell you.reason why we came is breed you two with black kid in you.once got to the room told there yours now now give them good hard fucking.they said want us to use condoms no bareback these sluts and breed them too.rape their cunt and ass sametime double triple what ever just these sluts scream they took one each bed started going town on them for three hrs once they left both woman were well fucked.aunt Rachel yelled at me you bastard now since they knocked me up with black kid in and your mother are happy now yes and you two going to be gangbanged every day bareback.only guys are going fuck are only black guys.said with your double d tits dark brown extra large nipples and hairy cunts by time your done doing it while here.also said your entered in gangbang competition letting every guy cum in you nonstop cunt and ass sametime.once we got back home both off them got morning sickness well looks like both of you are pregnant with kid inside you.told both of them get on your back spread legs they did that where shoved each hand up their cunts they screamed started fist fucking them hard told them how like it now they both screamed again got both of them off with orgasm then pulled both fist.now only black guys fuck them now besides me I even got both pregnant they each have four kids all black except for mine.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

What should have been a great story, ruined because it was rushed, instead of making this a story full of eroticism and sexual exploitation, you have made it sound like a shopping list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid story what the hell made you write this awful crap??????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worst story I've ever read????????????????????????????

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

I totally agree with Whackdoodle.

This lazy kid - barely legal - just accepts that a lawyer makes a whore of her mother? She is forced in a "not nice way".

And instead of protecting her - and perhaps then LATER take her on as a slave - he thinks its okay for the lawyer to blackmail her mother; and a little later also the kid himself (he didn't think of that, huh?).

The lawyer has a lot to lose - his business and standing in society - so the threat of exposing the mother works both ways. What an appalling story - not because of the incest (we were warned of that) but because of the total lack of morale and ethics from both the lawyer and the son. Disgusting - and thank what ever god you believe in, that this is just fiction (I really, really hope is is).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

disgusting. I thought there might be something interesting or erotic in the story but instead it just kept getting worse.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What the HELL was this?????????????????????? a 1

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lawyer is a sadistic control freak and narcissist. Son is a horny amoral sociopath. Mom is a stupid, submissive slut.

What a fun combo!

Mentally healthy individuals make lousy porn characters!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What the HELL was this???????????????????? 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous