All Comments on 'Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I typically do not read long stories like this but you SUCKED me right in with Bonnie & Greg.

I hope this continues where you bring Bonnie, Greg, Candace, Liz, Bob & Earl all together for some family incest fun.

Hope Greg & Bonnie eventually marry and she becomes his party gal with his friends as well.

I know it is a story BUT NO BIRTH CONTROL for Bonnie on her deflowering??? Thanks for writing well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story did well enough on it's own, but unless I missed it somewhere, there was zero incest in the story. In your disclaimer you stated this story contained incest content. Very misleading. I still give the tale a five, but might not do so to future stories if I feel so deceived.

TimVerfbomTimVerfbomabout 3 years ago

I think I came about 5 times reading this story! You have amazing writing skills. Since this part doesn't have incest, maybe change the category so a lot more people can enjoy it :) Keep up your fantastic work! Can't wait for part 2.

KissedManyKissedManyover 2 years agoAuthor

Literotica put a warning at the beginning of the story that it contained incest when there was none that I could see. Some readers were upset about the lack of that and I understand. I specified 'First Time' as a category and they changed it to 'Group Sex' when there was no group sex. I don't have control of these things.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 2 years ago

This is a Wonderful Hot Erotic start to this series. Bonnie and Candace both have been sexually awakened. It will be interesting to read the remaining chapters. So how will Greg react when his friends tell him how they have enjoyed Bonnie. Thank You and looking forward to reading those next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravissimo: 5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Powerful. Very sexy. Totally true to life. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

Many of us are ready to do a lot to please the rich and powerful. It really matters to us a lot what the rich and powerful think about us.

I must admit I caucht myself at least once allowing a rich and powerful man to henyly caress my wife's knee and her thigh while praising how fit and attractive she is.

He did more than what I have just described, and so did my wife. Admittedly I was an enabler. He was the owner of the holding company that he had just bought.

We are only human even on our best days!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is captivating. I loved reading it.

I will read it again at a later date.

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥),👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote"

TimVerfbomover 1 year ago

I think I came about 5 times reading this story! You have amazing writing skills. Since this part doesn't have incest, maybe change the category so a lot more people can enjoy it :) Keep up your fantastic work! Can't wait for part 2.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Meet the most beautiful milfs in the world. Link to milf in the telegram channel: hotgirls2129

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry but only got to page two and hated it. The way the men basically force themselves on the women is a real turn off.

Luv2bHrnyLuv2bHrny4 months ago

Fuck that's a orgasmic story, was reading it in bed and my stomach was wet with pre cum when I got to the end of Bonnie's story.

Would enjoy a continuation of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story!!! would love to read more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous