Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg says, "Turn around and I'll do your front."

With a sense of relief, I turn away from the other men's hungry eyes and face my handsome boyfriend. He gives a confident smile as he looks at my breasts. He puts a large string of oil across my upper chest along my collar bone and then works it into my shoulders. A sigh comes from my lips as his slick hands swirl over my hyper-sensitive bare breasts. My nipples are almost painfully erect as he cups and massages deeply. My head gets woozy when he squeezes my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

He whispers, "I just love your tits."

I blush when I think the other people heard him. He puts oil on my stomach and works it in.

He says, "Hold your bikini bottom away from your stomach so I don't get oil on it."

I hesitate knowing that will show my pubic hair to his eyes. Then, I realize how juvenile that is. He saw everything down there last night. I pull my suit away from lower stomach and his hand dips down deep, over my pubic hair and his middle finger dips between my pussy lips. A girlie whimper of surprise comes from my throat. I hear some knowing male and female chuckles from behind me. Greg finishes his exploration, removes his hand and oils my thighs. He spreads one hand over my mostly naked bum-cheek behind to steady me as he works the lotion into my thighs. He runs the edge of his hand over my crotch longer than necessary when he does the top of my legs. I'm sure the others can plainly see him stroking my sex as he does this. I bite my lip and enjoy the sensation. I'm an adult now around other adults.

Greg hugs me and we kiss. His bare chest against my naked breasts feels amazing. His hand goes to my bum and I can feel his package against my lower stomach. We turn and make small talk with the others. The men casually stroke the bodies of their girlfriends who respond warmly to their touch. One of the couples goes down below. We can hear their moans and love talk from an open bulkhead covering. The four of us aboveboard are obviously getting aroused as we go silent and start cuddling our partners.

Jessica says, "Excuse me folks, I have to hit the head."

I have to pee too and say, "Let me join you."

Her and I go to the back of the boat and down the stairs. Jessica goes first and when we pass the bedroom, I see the lovers have left the door open and the girl is giving her boyfriend oral. He looks up at me with a big shit-ass grin on his face as she eagerly sucks his erection. Shocked by the sight, I'm frozen. Then I come to my senses and scurry behind Jessica to the large bathroom and shut the door behind us.

I say, "Did you see that!"

"Oh yes, that's nothing new. No big deal. We all know each other from way back. I went out with him for a while. In fact, he was my first." She pulls down her bikini bottom and sits on the toilet, pees and continues, "By the way, my name's Lucy. Boy, are you lucky snagging Greg. He's a real catch. I can see that you really adore him." She gets up, wipes herself and pulls up her bikini bottom.

I position myself on the toilet and say, "You can really say that again. He's great. We just started going out and I'm already head over heels."

I finish, wipe and we go out. Approaching the door to the bedroom, I can hear animal grunts and moans. The couple are fucking in missionary position as we pass the still open door. The man's muscular ass thrusts fast and hard as his partner urges him on. I peak, then divert my gaze and rush up the stairs. The image of them fucking lustily is etched in my brain.

Greg shouts, "There they are! Hey girls, we guys just had to piss over the side. One of the luxuries of manhood. The sun is going down. Let's go back to dock and party the night away." Everyone cheers and the couple from below joins us. Greg directs us like a crew to unfurl the sails and pull on the ropes. He shouts out, "Hey girls, put on your bikini tops. The yacht club has stuffy old rules about baring your beautiful breasts." Sailing back is all great fun. We are soon in the harbor and docked as night falls. I feel so grown up around these amazing people.

Greg's Viewpoint

It's good to be docked so I can stop driving the yacht and start having fun with my new babe. God, she has such a great body and the cutest bum. The other guys were checking her out, bigtime and I'm sure they're envious of me. I hated asking the girls to put their tops back on. No problem, we will be fucking later.

I turn to Bonnie and say, "I hope you brought some warm clothes to change into like I said." She nods yes. "Let's go below and change into them. It's getting a bit chilly."

I lead the way and go into the second bedroom where our backpacks with our clothes are. I close the door and Bonnie stands there shyly as I pull off my T-shirt and Speedo. Then I give my cock a few pulls to get it right.

"Come on love, time to get changed. Don't be shy. I saw everything last night and loved it." She pulls a pair of jeans and a light wool sweater top out of her backpack and puts them on the bed. Next, off goes her bikini top revealing her perky tits. "I could see the guys really loved looking at your breasts. They are so much nicer than the other girls." It's so sweet the way Bonnie smiles shyly at the complement. She bends and pulls her bikini bottom down and off. "Wow, there's my naked girlfriend that I've been dying to see all day." Got to love the sweet little beaver. "Come over here, sexy girl and give me a kiss." She bites her lip timidly and comes into my arms. Our naked bodies fit perfectly as our lips meet in a passionate kiss. My cock thickens as my hands massage her firm bare ass. A thought to have a quick fuck hits my lust filling brain but it's too early for that. I stand back and say, "Okay love, let's get dressed and go up to join our friends.

She goes to put on some panties. I say, "Don't wear those. It's sexy for me to be thinking about you naked down below. It will be our little secret." She blushes and puts them back into her backpack, then steps into her jeans and shimmies as she pulls them up over her bottom. I love the way her tits jiggle as she does that. Her tight jeans show off her gorgeous ass perfectly. Next, she pulls her woolen sweater over her head and on. It hugs her breasts, and the erect nipples show through sexily. Fuck, does she look gorgeous or what? I like that she's going braless without my asking.

I put on my jeans, also with no underwear and a long-sleeved shirt. "See sweetie, I'm going commando too." We laugh and go up to the deck. Watching her sweet ass ahead of me as we go up the stairs is a treat.

The others are all changed and already having beers or wine on the upper deck near the bow. I call the yacht club dining room and order three pizzas to be delivered to the yacht.

Bonnie's Viewpoint

These people are so beautiful and sophisticated. I feel intimidated and yearn to fit in. Greg is so perfect and like Lucy said, I'm lucky to be with him. I hold on to his arm as the group makes small talk. They've all known each other for years so it's hard for me to say anything. I just bask in the glow of being here. This white wine is so delicious. I drink very slowly so I don't make an ass of myself.

I can hear parties on other boat docked in the marina. The air is a bit chilly and it's embarrassing to see my nipples sticking out so prominently through my sweater. These are juvenile thoughts that I know I shouldn't worry about. I'm an adult now, a real woman. Greg likes to hold my bum and I feel proud that he finds me attractive. The others liberally feel each other intimately in the dim light. It's all harmless affection. That's what I'm learning. The man who looked me deep in my eyes when his girlfriend was giving him oral gives me a strange look occasionally. That gives me a funny feeling. I'll have to apologize for staring him and his girlfriend. It's just that I was shocked and surprised and my feet didn't work to stop me staring at their lovemaking. I found out his name is Richard, and his girlfriend is Michelle. Lucy's boyfriend is Jake.

The pizza comes and I am starving. We laugh and dive in with both hands. In no time the food is consumed, and Greg puts on some music. We dance on the deck to the fast rock tunes shaking our bodies and laughing. Lucy's boyfriend Jake brings out a joint and passes it around. I've done marijuana a few times with my girlfriends and inhale along with the others. The wine and grass make me feel so mellow. We dance to the fast tunes and mix partners. I can feel men's hands that aren't Greg's on my bum and breasts. It's accidental and nobody thinks anything of it. It's just adult fun.

A slow dance comes over the speakers and I melt into Greg's arms. I lean my head against his chest and bask in the sensuous pleasure of our bodies fitting together so perfectly as we dance slowly. I reach my lips up and kiss his neck as his hands slip to my bum.

I whisper in his ear, "Greg, I love you so much."

He says, "I'm falling for you Bonnie. You are incredible." I bask in the glow of his affection. Our bodies sway slowly to the music. I look over at the other couples. They are kissing and caressing each other's body in time to the slow beat. It is all so romantic.

Greg whispers, "We like to dance a bit with our friends. We are very close."

He steps back and walks to towards Lucy and Jake. She smiles and Greg takes her in his arms as Jake comes towards me. He slips his hands around my waist and I place mine on his strong chest.

He says, "It's great that you are joining us. We have all been friends since forever. It's nice to have a new face in the group and a pretty face it is."

I say, "Thanks. You guys have made me feel so welcome."

"I told Greg he has found a really great woman. You are so sweet, and I couldn't help admiring your killer body in your bikini."

His hands go to my bum. Thank goodness my bottom is positioned away from Greg's eyes. What should I do? It's harmless. I look over a Greg and Lucy and see them groping each other's asses. Wow, these guys are very close.

Jake puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls it to his chest and says, "Relax, Bonnie. It's all good." I lean my head on his chest and his hands go back to my bum now squeezing the cheeks. Oh, my goodness, I feel his stiff erection against my waist. My pussy is getting aroused. That is so naughty. We dance closely for several minutes. My mind is in a reverie as the grass and the wine are having a mellowing effect. I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I look up and see Richard, Michelle's boyfriend. He says, "Next." Jake steps back without a word and Richard takes me into his arms and immediately cups my ass-cheeks. This is the man that I saw having sex. How embarrassing. I remember how I stared, frozen, at the door.

I whisper an apology, "I'm sorry I was staring when you were in the bedroom with your girlfriend. I was kind of in shock."

He replies, "Not a problem. It's all cool. Actually, I left the door open because I like when people see me having sex. It's a big turn-on."

I don't know what to say so I just lean my cheek against his chest and slow dance. He takes my hand and puts on the front of his jeans. My god, he has a big erection. I pull my hand back. What if Greg saw that? I see Richard's girlfriend stroking the front of Greg's jeans with no shame and he's returning the favor, digging his fingers into her crotch. Richard sees me looking over with a hurt look on my face.

"See, Greg is okay with adult play. It's all harmless fun among friends. Feel my cock again."

Lucy and Richard are also groping each other, and I feel like a prude. With some modesty, I turn us so Richard's back is to Greg and I hold his erection through his jeans.

"That's the girl." He murmurs in my ear. This is all so new to me but these folks treat this sex play like it's a normal thing.

He plunges his palm over the front of my jeans to my crotch. Oh, sweet Mary, that feels so good. I give a moan of surprise and Richard chuckles. Thank god Greg can't see this. Sweet mercy, he's stroking his fingers deeply along my jeans over my slit. I bite my lip and lust starts to build in my brain. Instinctively I stroke his cock. Oh, no, he's turning us towards Greg and Michelle. Greg will see me. What's this, Greg just smiles and nods yes. He's okay with this. I see his hand is under Michelle's top cupping her bare breast. Oh shit, Richard is feeling my breast under my sweater too. I can't look at Greg while this is happening, so I close my eyes and continue moving slowly to the slow dance music.

My dance partner moans loudly, "Fuck, you have nice tits."

I cringe knowing everyone could hear that and look over at Greg. He must have seen some stress in my eyes because he's coming back over as the song ends. Everyone couples back up and refills their drinks as if nothing has happened. Greg fills my glass. This white wine is the best I've ever tasted. Jake passes around another joint and my body is immediately awash in pleasant sensations. It is so romantic being under the stars on a yacht sipping wine with my handsome man. I relax in his strong arms and feel so lucky.

Greg takes my hand and we go to the foredeck for some privacy. He leans me against the mast and we kiss. I melt into his body and enjoy the taste of him. Simple joy fills my mind as our tongues swirl together. We are in a perfect, private envelop. His hand cups my breast over my sweater. The sex play with Jake and Richard has me so horny and the wine and grass has reduced my inhibitions. I take his hand and pull it under to my bare skin. He reaches under with his other hand and now both my breasts are enjoying his experienced handling. Oh my, that grunt deep in his throat reminds me of last night when he mounted me for sex. I feel a thrill shot through my chest.

I sigh into his ear, "Greg, I love you so much." His hands go to the front of my jeans and my belt is quickly undone, my waistband released and my zipper pulled down. I moan as his fingers plunge inside to my pussy. "Oh yes, sweetheart, yes." I spread my legs to allow him better access and I swoon when his fingers trace a line between my pussy lips.

With urgency he says, "Undo my pants." I frantically open his belt, undo the button at the waistband and pull down the zipper. His stiff erection pops into my hand. Another sexy grunt comes from his throat. I grasp the velvet shaft and kiss his neck. My breathing is coming in gasps as lust fills my brain. The cabins below are waist high on this upper deck with windows around. This shields our lower bodies from the others. Greg turns me and pushes my chest onto the flat cabin roof. He pulls my jeans down roughly. Oh my god, he's going to have sex with me like this. I look over the flat roof and see the others looking over at us.

I say in a panic, "Let's go downstairs to a bedroom, my love."

It's like he isn't hearing me. His hands hold my hips and I can feel the head of his penis search at the bottom of my crack. He pulls on my waist and it lodges in my vagina opening. He grunts and a solid connection is made. Then a powerful thrust and his hips collide with my bum as his erection fills me. I spread my arms flat across the cabin roof and absorb the violent thrusts of my boyfriend's passion. My god, he's so horny. I look up and see the other couples are making out on the other deck area. Richard that sexy guy, is looking over at Greg and I. He can't see my bare bottom. It's hidden by the cabin, but our fucking must be so obvious with Greg standing behind me thrusting. Richard gives a big shit-ass grin. I look away in embarrassment mixed with erotic pleasure.

He groans loudly, "Oh fuck yes."

Soon, Greg slows his thrusting and even grinds his erection around inside my pussy. I can feel my love juices gush as his manhood glides over my clit. Oh, sweet Mary, that is so delicious. His hand reaches up under my sweater and cups my breast. I reach back and hold his bare bum. Words are on the tip of my tongue to urge him on but I'm too embarrassed to say them with the other folks so near.

Greg stops. Oh no, that was feeling so good. He pulls me upright and as he does up his jeans, I do the same. I brazenly say, "I need you so much. Let's go down to the bedroom."

He understands my need and replies, "Don't worry love, we will have lots of time later." We walk back to the others and sit coolly on a lounging chair with them.

Richard and Michelle are laying down along the length of the lounging chair with her on her back and her head in his lap. He kisses her and strokes her body over her clothes, first her breasts and then her crotch. What an exhibitionist. I hug Greg and kiss his neck on our lounging chair opposite them. His hand goes casually to my thigh and then slowly up to my crotch. I kiss his ear as a sign of total submission. My knees part of their own volition and his fingers discover my sensitive private parts. These folks just watched me having sex so they already know I'm a tart. Plus, they all are open about their sexy natures. He takes my hand and pulls it to his waist. I know he wants me to hold his penis inside his jeans. He wants to show off his sexually obedient girlfriend. That's great with me. I run my hand over the hard staff within that minutes ago was deep in my center.

Further over in a darker corner of the deck, I hear Jake say, "Take it out and suck it." Then, the sound of a zipper and the creak of the plastic longing chair as Lucy moves her position to her knees between his legs. Even in the darkness, I can see her still clothed with her bottom towards us and her blonde head bobbing up and down over his crotch. There is a look of pure pleasure on Jake's handsome face. Geez, they are doing oral right out in the open.

On the other longing chair Richard has pulled up Michelle's top exposing her breasts. Her jeans are unzipped with his hand buried deep inside her panties. She is moaning and loving his intimate exploration.

Greg and I must have started something. The sexual scene is overpowering my senses. My pussy is gushing and throbbing. It was only partially satisfied with our lovemaking. I whisper panting and pleading into Greg's ear again, "Let's go downstairs, my love. Please." I know he understands I want to make love.

He stares at the other lovers and replies, "Soon, love, very soon."

I kiss his lips and sigh, "Thanks, I need you." He face is filled with lust as he looks at the other lovers. I can't help being moved by the sexy action too. Lucy is making loud sucking sounds on Jake's cock over on my left. His animal grunts as he enjoys her mouth are so primal.

Richard, the exhibitionist, unzips and proudly pulls out his big penis. I blush a thousand shades of red when he winks at me as Michelle grasps the stiffening shaft. He pushes her jeans down and off. She isn't wearing panties and her cleanly shaven pussy comes into view. She leans to his waist and happily licks his cock from the base to the tip. Richard has pulled her long blonde hair back to proudly show us everything. What a showoff.

I see Greg lick his lips at the erotic sight. His erection inside his pants feels rock hard. My mind frantically searches for how I can be his perfect mate among these beautiful people and please him like the other girls. Of course, they are all giving their lovers oral. I unzip Greg's jeans, pull out his cock and joyously take the head into my mouth. I feel his hand pull my hair back to show the others my cock-sucking. The other hand pulls up my sweater and I feel the sweet pleasure of his hand massaging my exposed breast. My pussy is on fire. Lust is burning my brain. I need his hand on my pussy and like a tart I reach down, open my jeans and push them down to my knees. I take Greg's hand to my pussy.