Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

Bob says, "Great idea. Lead the way."

Liz takes Earl's arm and we walk out to their magnificent patio and garden that is lit beautifully in the night. Earl makes us all a dry martini. After those, Liz and I have a white wine and the men a red. We stand together and chat about how we loved our yachting day and other small talk. Earl keeps filling my wine glass and I'm soon giggling like a schoolgirl at the simplest joke. It is all so casual.

Liz turns to my husband and says, "Why don't I show you the garden, Bob?"

He has a sudden nervous look and replies, "Yes, sure." Oh my god, it's starting to happen, the sexy stuff.

She leads him away and the butterflies in my stomach start churning again as I stand beside Earl's large male presence. Sweet Mary, this is happening. Earl looks down at me and confidently says, "I'm so glad you decided to come over tonight. I think you are very attractive. Seeing you in your bikini was very desirable."

I blush and feel so small and feminine beside him. His eyes are so intense. I look down and say, "Thanks."

He takes my wineglass, puts it on the table with his and turns to me, hugging me to his body. I look guiltily down at the end of the garden and with relief, see Liz and Bob go into the gazebo and sit facing away from us. Good, Bob won't see us. I place my palms on Earl's strong chest. His shirt has several buttons open and I can see some dark hair. I get a surge of adrenaline thinking he has a hairy body. That is one of my secret turn-ons and Bob has very little. I lean my head meekly on his chest as his hands travel down my back to my bum. I hear a deep, animal growl in his throat above me. I bite my lip as he takes control and massages my bottom deeply.

He says, "I love the feel of a beautiful woman's ass."

His hands feel so good and I'm at a loss as to what to do. Finally, I just raise my lips and kiss his neck in complete surrender.

He grunts as says, "I'm going to so enjoy fucking your tight pussy."

His dirty talk is so unexpected from a gentleman and they unlock the naughty thoughts in my brain that have been repressed. I open a shirt button and kiss his hair-covered chest thinking that this says to him I'm going to enjoy the sex too. I wait for his direction. He takes my hand and we go into the house and through to sit on a long sofa in the dimly lit living room.

My heart is pounding as he pulls me to his body. I whisper nervously, "Oh Earl, I'm sorry but I'm new at this. I've only been with Bob."

He says, "Don't worry. You will do fine. Just do what I say. Okay?"

"Okay." I feel like a virgin on a first date, not knowing how things will go but committed to the ending.

He smiles proudly and says, "Now, Candace, give me a big kiss."

Our lips meet and his tongue searches for mine. He pulls me strongly to his body and my breasts mash against his chest. I put my hands behind his head, offering my body up to his hands. He grabs my ass over my dress with a deep squeeze and then quickly reaches under the hem and up to my panty-covered bum. My knees clinch together instinctively to a strange man's groping. I moan like a tart to his intimate touch and my legs and knees soon relax. I hear the zipper in the back of my dress being pulled down and the cool air on my back as it parts.

Our lips part and Earl looks down at the front of my dress that is now loosened, showing my lacy, new bra. He dips his hand inside one cup and pulls out my breast, instantly diving his head to wrap his lips around my nipple. My loud moan bounces off the walls. Oh fuck, that is so fucking good. His hand goes under my dress again. He pushes the inside of my knee and womanly instinct spreads my legs wide to surrender my sex to his touch. His palm covers the crotch of my panties and my pussy is instantly fully awake. He lifts his head and looks down at my disarray with my breast exposed lewdly and his hand high under my dress.

"Take off your panties and hike up your skirt, Candice. I want to see that nice beaver Liz told me about.

I obediently reach down with both hands, lift my bottom off the sofa and peel my panties down as he looks on with a confident grin on his handsome face. I pull the skirt of my dress over my stomach exposing everything below to his hungry eyes. Without him asking, I open the clasp of my bra between the cups to expose both my breasts. I feel like such a slut and strangely that feels freeing. I hide my head under his chin and hear the animal sounds from his throat as he surveys me. I feel his hand on my thigh. My legs spring open.

"Good love, spread your legs and open your pussy to my touch. Ahhh, you are so wet. The naughty lady is very turned on. I like it. Oh yes, I love running my fingers through your thick pubic hair. Don't ever shave it. It's incredible."

His fingers exploring my sex are crazy-making. I kiss his neck as his expert stroking fuels my rising lust.

Suddenly I hear voices coming our way. It's Liz's voice saying, "Let's go into the living room for a bit." In a panic reaction I push down my skirt and lift up my dress top to cover my breasts. I see Liz is nude and Bob, fully dressed, is obediently following her. He looks over at me with a blank look. Liz says gleefully, "Don't mind us. Bob and I are having great fun. Aren't we Bob?" He looks guiltily towards me and sits down with Liz instantly all over him taking his attention.

Earl lifts my chin, looks me in the eye and says, "Forget about them. Let's do our thing." The alcohol and my lust overcome my modesty. He kisses my lips and I put my hands behind his head again. That makes the top of my dress fall, exposing my breasts. His kiss is so wonderful and his hand cups my breast so beautifully. I soon regret taking his hand from my pussy as my lust rises again and it begs to be touched. I unbutton his shirt and run my hand over his hair-covered pecs. He pulls my head down so my lips are on his nipple and I suck it.

He says loudly, "That's right Candice suck on my nipple. Yes just like that." I cringe knowing Bob could hear that but roll my tongue around the little bud. His hand goes to my bum as I lean to his chest. Oh god, he's pulling up my dress, showing my nakedness.

With the little modesty I have left, I whisper in Earl's ear, "Let's go to your bedroom."

"Soon dear soon."

He takes my hand and places it on the bulge in is pants. Jesus, it's so thick and long. I look over at the other sofa where Liz is pulling off Bob's pants as he looks over at Earl and I. She strips his underwear off, making him totally nude, sits beside him, holds his ball-sack and kisses him. Bob responds by cupping her breasts as his penis becomes erect. My attention is back on Earl's crotch as his erection stirs in my hand in reaction to the erotic scene.

He says, "Unzip me and take it out."

I pull the zipper down and reach inside. There is no underwear and I pull out his impressive manhood and wrap my hand around the thick shaft. I feel him pushing my dress top down to my waist. Oh wow, he's pushing it down over my bum and down my legs. I'll be totally nude. How will Bob take this?

I whisper, "Let's go to your bedroom Earl, please."

"I hear you Candice, soon, very soon."

The dress is now off, and Earl pulls me up to sit beside him. He takes off his shirt and pants and we are all nude. I hear slurping sound from across the way and look over to see Liz licking Bob's ball-sack. He has a lust filled face as he looks over at us. Earl puts my hand back on his cock and I grasp the shaft and instinctively stroke as Bob breaks into a lusty smile. My god, he's getting turned on by me jerking Earl's big cock.

Earl runs his hand down to my throbbing pussy. He says loudly for all to hear, "I love the feel of your hairy pussy, Canace. Yes, stroke my cock just like that. I want it nice and hard before I fuck your sweet pussy."

This sends my lust meter into the red zone. No more holding back. I look over at Bob. Liz has mounted him and is twerking her hips on his cock as he sits looking over her should at Earl and I. Earl's fingers run up and down my wet, super sensitive slit as my hips instinctively hump his hand. My fucking god, I'm so fucking horny. He goes to the floor on his knees between mine and pulls my bottom physically towards his big erection. Holy shit, he's going to fuck me right here. My feet are high in the air and he pulls my bottom strongly over the edge and my hungry pussy closer to his manhood. Fuck, I need this so badly. He runs the head of his hard cock up and down my slit smiling down at me. My mind is on fire. I need his cock. He just smiles and slides his precious dick up and down. Fuck, when he touched my clit I almost blacked out.

I whisper frantically up at him, "Please."

The conceited bastard puts his hand up to his ear like he couldn't hear me. Oh fuck, he wants Bob to hear me beg. Shit, the tip of his thumb is twirling around my clit. My pussy is on fire. I need that big cock. Oh, fuck it.

I scream shamelessly, for all to hear, "Please Earl, fuck me. Yes, do me."

His cock plunges deep and I'm filled. Sweet mercy. I moan loudly and cry for more as he thrusts into me, our hips banging deliciously together. I grab his hairy ass and urge him on like a total slut. He grabs my breasts roughly and that takes me to an even higher level of lust. My whimpers mix with his animal grunts as he pounds into me with total abandon. I feel a giant orgasm coming dangerously towards me like a deadly tsunami wave. Oh, sweet Mary, I'll die. Oh shit. My brain explodes in a cloud of white light and I hear my swear words and half-words bounce of the walls like they are far away. I am gasping for breath and holding the man's ass with all my strength to keep him lodged deep in my pulsating pussy. Waves of pure pleasure wash over me as I slowly return to the living. Holy fuck, that was amazing, fucking truly amazing. I giggle like a schoolgirl as my heavy breathing comes down and my heart beat slows.

Earl's Viewpoint

Whew, she had a great orgasm. I love the way she's looking up at me in a lovestruck manner. I know that submissive horny look. Candice loves the sex like my other lovers. For sure, she will be my mistress and we will have lot's of raunchy sex. Now I need to come in her hot mouth.

I rise from my knees and sit on the sofa. "Candice, go down on your knees and suck my cock." She instantly obeys. What a find. What a woman.

Over on the other sofa, Liz says, "Excuse me Bob." And comes over and kneels beside Candace with her eyes locked on my stiff cock. I love my sexy wife.

What a sight, two beautiful naked women dipping their perfect lips to my crotch. I slouch my ass down on the sofa so my balls hand down for their tongues to conveniently reach everywhere. Good, Candace takes the lead and licks the shaft from my balls to the underside of the head. Liz, cups my sack and watches her new friend's technique. Holy shit, Bob is jerking off as he watches his submissive wife sucking my dick. Let's give him a good show. I stroke the soft hair of both women as they pleasure me with smiling, eager faces looking up at me for approval.

"Candace, keep sucking the head of my cock, just like that. Oh yes, that feels great."

Liz is licking my ball-sack and that is revving my lust too much. I lift her chin and from experience she starts kissing the inside of my thigh to slow down my lust. Candace bobs her head up and down making the head nudge the back of her throat. My balls bump on her chin.

"That's right Candace, suck my cock deep in your hot mouth." I hear an animal groan from Bob after I say that. He's jerking his dick and staring wide-eyed at his naked wife kneeling submissively before me.

Fuck, I need to cum in this woman's mouth. I reach down and grab the shaft of my cock and stroke it slowly. My fist bumps lightly against Candace's lips. She looks up at me with the sure knowledge that a mouthful of cum is soon on its way.

"Candace just keep sucking the head of my cock and I'll cum in your sweet mouth."

Lovely, Liz has pulled Candace's long blonde hair back to show me everything. What a beautiful sight. Candace's pretty face looks so much better with my cock buried in her mouth. I pick up the pace of my stroking. Oh shit. Liz is licking my balls. She knows how that ...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh, OOOOOHHH FUCK. YES, YES." I grunt and babble, out of my frigging mind. Holy shit, what a fucking orgasm. I see Liz holding Candace's head down on my cock and Candace struggling to swallow my load. Orgasm after-shocks make my body jerk. Bob's fist on his dick is covered in white cum and his head is laid back on the opposite sofa with closed eyes and a satisfied look on his face. Candace lifts her head from my cock and cum drips down her chin. Liz leans over and licks my cock clean. What a wife. And this Candice is perfect. Pure joy runs through me. I know she will give me her cell number for hot booty calls.

"Thanks ladies. You are truly amazing. Why don't we jump in the pool for a fun skinny dip?"

Life is good.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers