Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He murmurs, "What do we have here, a horny girl who wants me to stroke her sweet honeypot." He pushes my jeans down my legs and off before raking his fingers through my pubic hair and then down under to my wet pussy. My loud groan is greeted by words of approval from the others. I feel a sense of belonging with these incredible people.

Greg's Viewpoint

Bonnie's pussy is so wet and she squirms as I stroke it. Richard has his eyes drilled into her crotch. He likely hasn't seen real pubic hair in years. I smile and he sees this and smiles back at me. What a bold, horny fucker.

Here comes Lucy and Jake. He says, "We are off mates. Great day and we'll see you all soon." Bonnie lifts her lips off my dick and looks up at them. Lucy says, "Great to meet you Bonnie. Hope to see you again soon." I can see Bonnie is a bit taken back but she says, "Yes super thanks." She watches them walk off. I move her head and lips back to my cock.

Richard looks down at Michelle and says, "Hold my balls and lick them sweetheart. You know how I love that." What a raunchy dude. What's this, Bonnie is cupping my ball-sack and holy fuck she's licking my balls. That's fucking incredible. What a fast learner. Let me spread my legs so she can lick the bottom of my sack too. What an erotic sight, a beautiful, fresh young girl with her pink tongue swirling over my nut-sack. My fucking lust meter is way over into the red zone. I have to fuck her tight pussy before I cum all over her face.

I lift her face and say, "Let's go downstairs Bonnie,"

A big smile breaks out on her pretty face as we rise. I can see Richard has a disappointed look on his face. He obviously wanted to have a couples mini-orgy. Too bad, I think as I wave at them. "Goodnight folks." Bonnie leads and her bare ass is so cute with her wool sweater still on. We rush to the back of the boat, down the stairs and into the first bedroom. I strip off my shirt and away goes Bonnie's sweater and we eagerly jump into bed. After the foreplay on the deck, I'm randy and ready. I put Bonnie on her back.

She moans, "Oh Greg, I love you so much."

I'm on my knees between hers as her legs spread wide inviting me in. Her pink gash surrounded by light pubic hair is crazy-making as my breath comes in pants. My cock is semi-erect and I want it rock hard. I stare at her hot pussy as I stroke my dick until it is granite hard. Falling forward, the end of my cock finds her vagina instantly and I mount her. I'm on my knees and elbows softly touching her perfect, feminine body as the head of my cock lodges deliciously inside the entrance to her vagina. I can hear my roar bounce off the walls as I thrust as hard as I can and as deep as I can into her center. A wave of pure pleasure washes through me. I feel her hands on my back and her arms holding me closer. I can't control my passion and plunge into her sex fast and hard for I don't know how long.

Bonnie whimpers as I hump her hard, "Oh yes, my love, do me."

My senses start coming around and I slow the pace of my fucking. The action above had my lust revved up. I don't want to cum too quickly so rolling to the side Bonnie is pulled on top, straddling me. She has a surprised look on her face. Of course, I realize this is all new to her. She was a virgin just yesterday.

I say, "Let's do it this way. You'll like it." My dick is out of her vagina. "Bonnie, reach under and put my cock back in your pussy." She dutifully reaches down from her sitting position to her crotch, grabs the shaft and lodges the head in the love entrance. "Now sit down." She obeys and a look of pleasure crosses her face as I enter to the hilt. I ask, "How does that feel?"

She smiles a cute sly smile and says, "Greg, that feels so amazing. You're amazing. Thank you for showing me how to make love."

I look up into her eyes and with pure love in my heart say, "Kiss me."

She leans her firm breasts against my chest and kisses me, deeply and long. I hug her to me. Soon, I gently pull my cock back inside her pussy and then in again. I slide my hands down to her soft butt-cheeks. I pull her ass and pussy down and my cock slides deliciously up inside her tight, wet pussy. Her clit is mashed against the base of my cock. My lovers have told me how that makes them crazy. I release her ass and my cock slides back a few inches. She sighs and of her own accord, lifts her pussy and then gently places it down on my waist, then up further and then more deliberately down.

I urge her on, "That's the stuff, baby. You do it. All right. Yes. That's good. Fuck just like that."

She sits up to get maximum contact with my junk and starts rocking her sex on my dick with a serious look on her pretty face, her eyes closed. Her tits are jiggling erotically in front of my eyes as she humps my cock. I reach up and hold them. What a sweet handful in each hand. She opens her eyes, looks down at my hands cupping her breasts, smiles approval before shutting them and going inward to her private, primal lust place. Fuck does this wench love fucking. Ahhh, she's starting to moan like she's going to cum. Let me pinch her nipples to urge her over the edge.

She throws her head back, opens her mouth wide and screams, "OOOOOOOOOhhhhh MY GOD,AAAAHHH, OH YES, Gee. My god I can't believe this. Oh my god." She grinds her pussy into my crotch as she milks her orgasm for all it's worth, then falls onto my chest panting in my ear. I can feel her pussy throbbing around my cock. Amazing.

This is all wonderful, but I need to do some thrusting and cum in her pussy. I say in her ear, "On your back Bonnie. I want to fuck you."

She obediently rolls off me to her back and opens her legs invitingly as I shift position over her. I'm stiff this time and I mount her as she holds my ass. My cock slips into her wet pussy like a warm glove. I thrust in to the hilt and feel my balls against her ass.

She moans in my ear, "Greg, my dear. I love you so much."

Her love cries urge on my lust and I thrust in and out hard. The thud of our bodies colliding is so perfect. I reach under her legs and prop up her bottom with my hands under her ass on the bed to drive my cock deeper and thrust again and again. Her feet are high and her legs wave at every thrust. Holy fuck, I can feel the mother of all fucking orgasms coming. Holy fuck. Oh shit.

Bonnie's Viewpoint

Greg is screaming out animal sounds and half words as he drills his manhood into me. His passion is incredible. His face is red with strain and his eyes are blank, looking inward. I'm so glad he's having a great orgasm. I'm so proud. I love him so much. Oh dear, I feel his sperm in the crack of my bum. He's starting to relax and is rolling off me. I'll snuggle into his strong body as he recovers. I feel so connected to this incredible man. Let me kiss his shoulder and hold him close. My heart is bursting with pure love. I'm the luckiest and happiest girl on earth.

Many weeks later:

Greg is back at University far away and Bonnie misses him dearly. They had a week and a half together and made passionate love many times. He won't be back for months. Greg professed his affection for Bonnie, but he was honest and said it was too early to commit to an exclusive relationship. That might happen after graduation he assured her, but the future was unknown. Bonnie was totally in love and couldn't think of going out with anyone else even if Greg was dating some other girl at university. She was determined to wait. They talked or had many webmeetings which was great, but it wasn't the same.

Bonnie went out with her high school friends and even dated a nice boy once who was a bit older and going to a local college. But he just wasn't masculine and strong like Greg. He wasn't mature. Nothing happened. Bonnie often got very horny in the night as she remembered making passionate love to Greg. She started masturbating especially after her long-distance conversations with Greg. Hearing his voice got her so worked up. She had never pleasured herself before having sex with him. There was like a hole in her being without his touch that she needed to fill. Now she needed to masturbate to quell her newly awakened womanly pussy.

The other two couples, the friends of Greg's on the yacht that night, kept in touch. The girls called occasionally. They even invited her to a surprise birthday for Richard at Michelle's apartment. There was about a dozen people there and it was fun for Bonnie to see Greg's and her friends again. Lucy's brother, who was much older, came on to her, but Bonnie was uncomfortable with that. .

At the party, Bonnie could feel Richard, Michelle's boyfriend looking at her in a certain way like when they were all making out on the boat. She remembered his lusty sexual appetite. It gave her a funny feeling and she couldn't help remembering him having sex boldly right in front of her. Later when everyone had smoked some grass and drank a few beers, he cornered her and chatted her up. It was obvious to Bonnie that he wanted to be with her but that was out of the question. She was waiting for Greg and his girlfriend Michelle was becoming her good friend. After the party, Bonnie was embarrassed when occasionally in her nighttime masturbating fantasies, Richard, naked with his big cock would show up and speed her to a lusty orgasm. She decided that there were just adult fantasies that every woman might have.

Lucy was the one that Bonnie could have a woman-to-woman chat with about sex. She told her how horny she got with Greg away. Lucy was frank and said Bonnie should just date a fuck-buddy until Greg got back. But Bonnie didn't want any relationship other than with Greg plus her parents wouldn't allow her dating others. Her father thought Greg was an ideal mate for her. Lucy even told her about Tinder, a sex hookup dating app that she uses occasionally for some quick and raunchy variety. Bonnie said she was too shy for that. She envied Lucy's ease with sex

A couple of days after the party Bonnie got a call from Richard's girlfriend, Michelle.

"Hi Bonnie, this is Michelle, I was talking with Lucy and she told me about your frustration around sex with Greg gone for months. I feel for you. A heathy active sex life is so important for a real woman to stay sane. You know, when we were on the yacht, you were very comfortable around Richard and I when we were all making out together. Right? You enjoyed that right?"

"Yes, it was great. You guys are awesome."

"Tell you what. Why don't you come over to our place Friday night. You, Richard and I can have a nice get-together, the three of us. Richard really thinks you're attractive and I'm not the jealous type."

Bonnie realized what she was saying. They wanted a three-way. She hesitated and said, "Thanks, but I don't know."

Michelle continued, "We will go super slow, and you can stop if you aren't into it. It's all good. Greg wouldn't mind. I shouldn't tell you this, but he and his old girlfriend used to have sexy evenings like this with Richard and I. It's just adult fun."

"I don't know Michelle."

"It won't be a lesbian thing, don't worry. I'm just into men. Richard thinks you are really hot and between us girls, he is an amazing fuck. You'll love it. Do you find him attractive?"

"Yes of course, he's good looking and a great guy. You're a lucky woman. But I just don't know."

"Tell you what. Think about it. Its only Monday. Text me by Wednesday if you want to give it a try. If not, no biggie. We're still friends. Right?"

"Okay, thanks friend."

Bonnie did think about it over the next couple of days particularly after Richard, Michelle's boyfriend invaded another masturbation fantasy. She was getting so horny for real human sexual touch. She texted Michelle on Wednesday that she wanted to visit them on Friday. If nothing sexual happens, at least she thought it would be a fun evening with some of Greg's great friends and her new ones.

Michelle got a call from Bonnie on Thursday.

"Hi, this is Bonnie, how are you?"

"Did you change your mind?"

"No. No. I just wanted to know what I should wear. This is new for me."

"A blouse and skirt are good."

"I just have those conservative ones from school. My parents wouldn't let me have a clubbing outfit like my girlfriends."

"No problem. In fact, Richard was telling me he was having a schoolgirl fantasy about you the other night when we were having sex. That reminds me. Just wear your normal school panties not any exotic types. I think that will make him crazy."

Bonnie felt a surge of nervous adrenaline with that and said meekly. "Okay, sure."

"And wear a bra too, just like school." Bonnie blushed deeply again at that. A nervous thrill went through her chest.

They hung up and later Bonnie got a text reading, 'Don't shave your pubes' with a happy face emoji with a wink.' That got her so worked up that she ran to her room and her lube bottle to quell the heat in her crotch. She had an epic orgasm thinking about Friday night but still wasn't sure she could do anything with Richard. Her love for Greg was so deep. Richard said he liked people watching him have sex. Maybe she thought, she can just watch him and Michelle while she pleasures herself. That would not be betraying Greg in her mind.

Bonnie's Viewpoint

I was getting so horny all-day Friday, tingling all over after my shower as I was getting dressed for our special night. When I was fully clothed, I stood in front of the mirror to see if everything looked right. My blonde hair looked good. I had it on a ponytail like at school. My white blouse was pressed neatly, and my white bra is slightly visible through the cotton fabric. My blouse was buttoned to the top like for school, and I undid two of them to be more casual. Then, I undid another to show a bit of the bra. The dark blue pleated skirt seemed so conservative a few inches below the knee. But this was all I had. I put on my dressy low heels. No way would I wear my nerdy school shoes, no matter what Richard wanted.

I had butterflies in my stomach as I took an Uber over to Michelle's apartment. My heart was beating fast as I went up in the elevator and I had to catch my breath before I nervously knocked on the door.

Richard's Viewpoint

There she is at the door. Shit, I just got an instant woody. Better adjust it and follow Michelle to the door.

Michelle opens the door and says, "Hi Bonnie, come on in." What a sweetie and she's wearing her school outfit. Michelle hugs the girl and continues, "Welcome friend."

How cute, she's holding her small purse with both hands in front of her pleated school skirt and looking up shyly. What a sexy schoolgirl.

I walk up, smile and say, "Hi Bonnie, great to see you again." She looks up with a bit of a worried look. I need to break the ice. "Come here and give Richard a hug." I give an innocent hug and step back. "Why don't you girls go into the living room and have a girl chat while I get us drinks. What would you like Bonnie?"

"I'll just have a beer, if that's okay."

"You're darn right that's okay. Coming right up."

I go into the kitchen and lean on the counter to still my beating heart. Jesus, I can't believe she's dressed just like I asked and she's here for a three-way. Greg said she was a virgin when they met. She's hardly had any sex. This is going to be fun. I want to go slow and enjoy every minute of this. I go out with the beers. They are sitting on the sofa.

"Here we are ladies." They are on the sofa and I sit in the leather armchair, opposite. "Bonnie, it was great seeing you at the birthday party."

She says, "It was nice seeing you guys too. I was hoping to stay friends with Greg's buddies."

Michelle says, "Of course. And I'm sure you miss Greg. He's such a great guy."

I say "You are a lucky girl. You bet, he's my best friend. And I must say he's so lucky to have a great woman like you. Isn't that right Michelle?"

"Right, he's very lucky to be with a beautiful, intelligent woman like you."

She blushes and says, "Thanks." I could just eat her up.

I say, "Why don't we toke up? Grass makes me relaxed. You like grass, right?"

Bonnie smiles and says, "Yes, sure."

We pass the joint around and soon we are laughing at nothing and drinking our beers.

I sit back in my armchair and say, "Thanks for wearing the school outfit. I appreciate that."

Bonnie's Viewpoint

I can see his hungry eyes drilling into my blouse and skirt as I sit opposite him. It gives me a funny feeling as he boldly looks me over. I clinch my knees together and try not to look at his keenly searching eyes.

Michelle says, "Why don't you stand up and give Richard a good look at your outfit. Would you like that Richard?"

"I sure would."

I stand up and face him. He looks me up and down slowly. His eyes are too intense, so I look down at the floor. I can feel my heart beating faster as he checks me out.

"You look great Bonnie. Very nice. Could you turn around for me?"

I turn around and face Michelle as Richard checks out my rear. I can hear him give a many deep sound in his throat as he eyes my backend.

He says, "You have a very beautiful ass, Bonnie. I couldn't help checking it out on the boat. Very nice."

He stands up and says to Michelle, "Come up here too, baby." She comes to stand beside us and he hugs her. "Michelle has a super ass too. I just love feeling it." He reaches down and cups her bum. "Do you like when I do that baby?"

Michelle look up at him and says, "Yes, I love it. Why don't you give Bonnie some love?

I stand there frozen as he turns and holds me tight. His hands slide down to my bum and gives a strong squeeze that gives me a thrill and reminds me of Greg's intimate touch.

"You have a great ass, Bonnie. Very sweet."

I lean my cheek on his chest and try to relax to enjoy the feel of his touch. He smells so manly.

He pulls back and spreads an arm to Michelle, "Come on in here." He is hugging us both now with a hand on each of our bums. "Aren't I the luckiest guy, two incredible women. Wow." His voice sounds stoned like he had a few beers before I got here.

She kisses him under the neck and undoes his shirt buttons then strokes his muscular chest as I watch. Now, she's kissing his chest and sucking on his nipple. My god, that is so sexy. I can't stop watching. I lean my head on his upper arm and watch her pleasuring her man. Richard's hand massaging my bum feel so good. She lifts her head and looks at me.

"May I?" she says as she reaches to my blouse and my top button. I react instinctively and put my hand over hers to stop her uncovering my chest. She says nothing and just unbuttons her own silk blouse and exposes her gorgeous bare breasts. My guilty look must convey my regret and she reaches back over and slowly undoes my blouse as I bury my head in Richard's chest. His hand goes from my bottom to my newly exposed bra. He cups one breast gently and then the other. It feels so good to have a man's hand on my private areas again. What pleasure.

Michelle shifts and stands behind Richard wrapping her hands around him with one hand on his chest and the other holding his big package. Now, with his two hands free, Richard continues exploring my breasts while massaging my bum. I close my eyes and enjoy the magic of his touch. I need a kiss. I need to kiss his lips.

Richard's Viewpoint

She lifts her lips to mine and kisses me passionately as I feel her firm breasts. She puts her hands behind my neck and gives me full access to her body. Michelle feeling my package is getting my lust rising as I hold and explore this young girl.

She breaks the kiss and says, "My head is woozy. Can we sit down?"

I walk her to the sofa, and we sit down. She rests her head on my shoulder as Michelle puts on some relaxing soft jazz music and then sits behind me.