Mother-Daughter Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God..." I mutter. My face is burning. She can see how stupidly horny she's making me!

"Aww, sweetie. If you were this pent up, you could've just told me. You know I love getting a chance to take care of you~"

"I'm s-sorry. I just didn't know how to say that I..."

"Yes?" she whispers into my ear.

Just say it!

"...that I want you..." I whisper.

"Oh, baby-girl, I already knew. You've been trying to tease me all morning, haven't you?"

"M-maybe a little," I say, laughing breathlessly in spite of myself.

"You're such a sweet little thing. But if you need anything, all you have to do is ask."

Oh my God. She wants me to ask her to do dirty things to me? My face is burning with lust and embarrassment. But I need it so bad. I force the words past my lips.

"Mom, please... t-touch me..."

"Where, sweetie?" my mom asks. That teasing tone is still in her voice. Her fingers trace circles over the skin of my inner thigh, just a few inches away from where I wish they were. She's totally enjoying playing with me, isn't she!?

"Touch my... p-pussy," I gasp. I can't believe I just said that to her!

"Oh! Baby-girl, that's so raunchy. Is all this for me?"

Her fingers graze the sloppy fabric of my swimsuit bottom. I whimper.

"Y-yes. I... I want it..."

"Awww. Good girl. But you have to keep your voice down, promise?"

"I promise..." I squeak.

"Mmmm. Then let mommy take care of you..."

Oh fuck. Hearing her say that, my body just instantly melts. I spread my legs and start bucking my hips, presenting my pussy to her like a good little slut. My mom wraps one arm around me, holding me against her body and letting her soft curves squish against my back. Her other hand slides up to my crotch, and finally her fingers meet my needy pussy.

I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning.

"M-mmmmf!"

"Shhhhh," my mom whispers. She starts to rub me through my swimsuit. Gentle at first, teasing. I wonder if this is the way she plays with herself? Thinking about my mom touching my pussy the same way she touches her own sends a fresh wave of pleasure through me. My legs are shaking, and she's barely begun.

She starts rubbing faster, pressing a little harder, stroking her fingers along the contours of my petals. The mesh of my swimsuit makes a weird wet squelching sound. Her fingers are already glistening with my juices.

My toes clench. My pussy is throbbing. A tiny little flood is gushing through my swimsuit and seeping into the towel underneath my butt. I need to cum so bad...

"Mmm... mmmmnnn... aaah!"

I can't help it. I let out a loud, throaty gasp of pleasure.

My mom very gently slaps my cunt.

"Sweetie! I told you, you have to stay quiet," she hisses.

"S-sorry mommy..."

"Hmmm. Maybe I'll just have to keep your mouth busy..."

Her other hand slides along my body and cups my cheek. She tilts my face toward her, and before I even realize what's happening, she's kissing me! Our mouths meet, just like last night. Only this time I don't resist at all. I meet her kiss eagerly, opening my mouth and letting her tongue slither inside. I suck it greedily, desperate for her taste. It feels like firecrackers are going off in my brain. How could I not get addicted to this?

She's rubbing me again. Her touch is motherly and delicate, but still so obviously, shamelessly horny. I can tell she loves feeling me up. I love it just as much. I let myself gasp and moan into her mouth. A mixture of her spit and mine is dribbling down my chin.

It's so, so good. Better than I could ever have imagined sex with anyone else being. She knows my body so perfectly. This huge, powerful tide of an orgasm building in me...

I want her to make me cum. More than anything. My own mom is about to make me squirt like a fire hydrant. Oh, fuck...

I run my own hands over the smooth skin of her arms stroking her as she strokes me. My mom. The woman I love more than anyone. Every inch of her is so perfect. I love you so much, mom. I love you, I love you, I love...

"Mmmmm—MMMNNNN!"

My toes clench and my body shudders and spasms as the single most intense orgasm of my life rocks through me. All the pent-up stress, all the wild tangled feelings that have nested in my body since my mom first took the potion, all of them come pouring out of me in a flood of my own juices. I moan—no, it's even louder than that, I pretty much scream right into my mom's mouth. She coos in return, her tongue delicately dancing with mine as her fingers keep stroking my sensitive flower, bringing me to another crest of pleasure, then another...

"Mnnnn... unnnn... a-aahhhh... okay, s-stop... I c-can't take anymore..." I whine.

"Awww, but sweetie, it seems like you're still so pent up..."

She slows the motion of her hand, teasing my poor pussy. I shudder and almost cry out. My whole body is exhausted and trembling. I curl up against her, wrapping my arms tightly around her shoulders and burying my face in her neck. I inhale, breathing in the flowery, familiar scent of her. The smell of my mom makes my crotch ache for even more attention. I could go again. If it would physically kill me, I kind of want to.

I snuggle up against her, curling up in her lap. She takes her hand away from my drenched cunt and gently pats my butt.

"Hazel, you're being so lovey-dovey all of a sudden. I could get used to this."

"I d-don't want this to end," I whisper to her.

My mom wraps her arms around me and gives me a squeeze. We're almost like a regular mother and daughter, if you ignore the fact that my drenched crotch is dripping all over her nice dress.

"I don't either, baby-girl," she whispers to me. There's so much sweetness in the pet name that I can't resist lifting my head up and kissing her. Her lips are like flower petals against my own.

"Then maybe, um, we could d-do more stuff together? Tonight? Or even, if you want to, um, right now..."

My mom giggles. "Right now? You really are needy, aren't you baby-girl?"

"A little. But I want to... to do stuff to you too..."

"Sweetie, you have no idea how happy that makes me. But we don't have to rush, do we? My feelings for you aren't going to chance."

"O-okay."

"And besides... my wonderful little girl deserves to be taken out to dinner first, doesn't she?" She leans in real close and whispers into my ear, her breath warm against my cheek. "Before I ravage her..."

"Eep! Y-yeah. Dinner would be good. And um... ravaging. Would also be good. Thanks. I love you, mommy."

It all just slips out. I can't help it when I'm around her! It's like my body just goes into perfect-little-girl mode. And ugh... it's incredible. I'm loving every fucking second of it.

I snuggle up in my mom's lap and just let her hold me for a little while. Being cuddled, feeling warm and safe and secure in her arms, is almost as good as the sex. Almost. I look out to the sea, watching the pretty glassy blue motion of the waves and smelling the afternoon breeze. It's peaceful and gorgeous, and I'm so glad my mom and I get to share this moment together.

But I'm even more excited for what's going to come tonight...

***

Mona was a very happy lady. How could she not be? She'd spent the entire afternoon on a date with her daughter, spoiling her, chatting with her, listening to the cute way she talked and learning about the parts of Hazel's life that she'd been shut out from for so many moody teenage years. After their afternoon at the beach, the two of them had spent the day strolling through the boardwalk town, holding hands the entire way.

Hazel talked about the strange books she liked to read—speculative science, unusual history, even a bit of the occult. She talked about the games she'd been playing recently, usually fantasy ones that took hundreds of hours to complete. And she even talked about how lonely she'd felt in high school, and the ways she'd tried to make friends online. Mona's heart ached, listening to her sweet little girl talk like this. She was so glad she could be there for her now. As a mother, and as...

Well, as whatever they were now.

The whole time Hazel was talking, the motherly part of Mona listened, encouraged her, comforted her. But the beast in her could only fixate on the cute little gasps and squeaks of pleasure that Hazel had made while Mona stroked her. She couldn't stop thinking about how soft Hazel's palm was, how delicate her daughter's skin looked, and how delicious Hazel's tongue had tasted.

A part of her wanted to drag her daughter into the nearest restroom and have her way with her then and there. But Mona silenced that part. Her daughter deserved a proper date. And Mona liked feeling the hunger for Hazel building inside of her. She still wasn't sure what exactly she and her daughter would do together when the time came for them to truly give in to their forbidden lust. How would they make their bodies fit with one another's?

But Mona thought that, if she let her hunger grow intense enough, her instincts would take over and she'd know what to do.

Until then, she'd spoil her daughter and enjoy her company. Until the time came to properly deflower her...

Together, the two women did all of the things Mona had always wished she could do with her daughter. They got pastries at a cute little bakery, and Mona had to wipe crumbs from a very blushy Hazel's cheeks. Then they went shopping at an adorable boutique, where Mona bought her daughter a cute sundress that complimented her willowy figure. Afterwards, they had lunch together at a cafe, where Hazel sat in her mom's lap the whole time they ate, not seeming to care about the looks strangers gave them when they spotted a nearly-naked young woman snuggling with her mother in public.

And as the sun went down, Mona took Hazel by the hand and led her to a fancy outdoor restaurant at the far end of the boardwalk. Hazel had changed into her dress, and she looked gorgeous: slender and somewhat timid, with her poofy hair tied up by a black ribbon that Mona had bought her. Hazel caughter her mom staring at her, and she looked down at the ground, beaming.

"H-hey, stop..." she whined.

"Sorry, sweetie. You know I just can't get enough of you."

"I do feel pretty nice right now," Hazel admitted. "Thanks so much. Again. For today. And... this whole trip. And everything."

"Oh, baby-girl. You know I've been enjoying it just as much as you."

The double-entendre was intentional. Mona squeezed her daughter's hand, and Hazel blushed.

They walked up to the restaurant's entrance, and a pretty young woman came to greet them. Her eyes went right to Hazel, and Mona could see the unmistakable glint of attraction in the girl's eyes. How cute! She was glad another woman was appreciating her daughter's beauty.

But Hazel was still hers.

Mona reached out and wrapped her arm around Hazel's waist, drawing her daughter against her own body. Hazel leaned against her, wrapping her own arms around her mom like a good little girl.

The hostess's cheeks went pink. She glanced between Hazel and her mother.

"Um, h-hey. Table for... how many?" the hostess asked.

"Two," Mona said. "Just me and my date." She winked.

"Oh. Yeah. Sure."

She led the way into the restaurant, and Hazel and Mona followed, still wrapped in one another's embrace.

They sat on an outdoor patio, relaxing and enjoying the cool night air. Mona ordered a bottle of wine, and she poured a glass for herself and for her daughter.

"M-mom! I'm still only eighteen..."

"Sweetie, I found a bottle of Everclear in your bag yesterday."

"Oh, right, but..."

Mona laughed. "Besides, I'm not going to miss the chance to wine and dine a beautiful woman."

Hazel's cheeks flushed. "Beautiful woman? Mom, s-stop..."

Mona's grin widened. Her motherly instincts were taking over—she had found the perfect way to tease her baby-girl.

She leaned forward and rested her chin on her hand, swirling her wine with the other.

"So? What brings a gorgeous thing like you out to a place like this?"

***

She's flirting! My own mom is actually flirting with me!

It's... kind of fun?

I take a slow sip of my wine. I can feel my cheeks burning, but I still give her a bashful smile.

"Well, I can't resist an invitation from such a charming, um... uh..."

Shit. I'm really bad at this.

My mom giggles. God, she looks so good. We're on an outdoor patio, and everything is lit by tiki torches and strings of lighbulbs. The soft lighting emphasizes the curves of her chest, the sweet depths of her eyes. How did I never realize just how beautiful she is before?

"Nervous?" my mom asks me.

I laugh. "Maybe a little. It's my first time on a date with such a c-captivating woman..."

"Oh! Do you go on many dates with women?"

"No. You're actually my first."

"Oh! I'm honored."

I feel some kind of movement under the table. Then the next thing I know, something soft and warm is pressing against my bare calf. I glance up at my mom. She smiles at me and winks. The soft thing starts stroking my leg. After a second, I realize what it is: it's my mom's foot! She slipped her sandals off and she's rubbing her bare soles against my leg!

I have no idea why, but it's so erotic, this secret bit of touch between us. I'm not really into feet, but I love feeling my mom touching me. So as her toes caress my leg, I start squirming in my seat. Heat is building in my chest, and I kind of wish we could just give up on dinner and start making out right here and now.

She must notice how much of a mess she's making me into, because she turns the flirting up to 11.

"So, Hazel. Do you like women?"

"Um, uh... t-there's one woman I, um, have eyes for..."

"Oh! What's she like?" My mom bats her eyelashes at me.

I take a sip of wine. The heat in my chest blazes hotter, and every inch of my skin yearns for my mom's touch.

"Well, she's older. Which is pretty hot. And she has this stunning figure. She's so curvy, and she has t-totally huge boobs. I just want to... to get my hands all over her body. And um..."

Under the table, my mom is very suggestively stroking my leg with her bare foot.

I... I may or may not feel a new fetish awakening in me.

"And what?" my mom asks.

"I want to taste her. To be held by her. To make her feel good. To be... hers."

"Oh! She sounds wonderful."

"She really is. I never knew I could love anyone so much..."

My mom lets out a tiny gasp. I look up and meet her eyes. They're stunning, shimmering with a mixture of her motherly love... and of the lust that I know is building up in both of our bodies.

"Oh, baby-girl. Hazel. I love you too. So, so much..."

She reaches across the table and takes my hand. I squeeze hers back. Every ounce of shame is burned out of me. My mother is the woman I love. The woman I belong with. And I can't wait to give myself to her.

***

Mona could hardly wait for dinner to be over. When she and her daughter had eaten, Mona got up, left money on the table, and took Hazel by the hand.

"Sweetie? I feel like I could use a late-night walk. How about you?"

"T-that sounds perfect!" Hazel squeaked.

She stood, teetering slightly, and took her mother's hand. Both women made their way out of the restaurant and down to the beach. Mona was feeling pleasantly tipsy, her body flushed and alive and oh so ready to take Hazel, here and now. She wrapped her arm around Hazel's shoulders, and Hazel leaned against her. As a pair, they walked along the beach, shoes dangling from their fingers as the surf washed over their feet.

Plenty of partiers were out on the beach, groups of young men and women hollering and drinking and blasting loud music. Mona enjoyed the atmosphere. She knew people were watching them, and she wondered if anybody realized what they were. Maybe they thought the two of them were just a regular mom and daughter who happened to be close. Maybe they thought they were a couple. Nobody could have guessed that in a few minutes, Mona was going to be defiling her baby-girl's precious, sweet body.

Speaking of, Mona was looking around, hoping to find a nice, secluded spot...

"There," she whispered to Hazel.

She pointed to a small scattering of dunes not far off, where high hills of sand drenched in moonlight would hide them perfectly from view. Mona guided her daughter toward the secluded space, her feet splashing in the warm water. Hazel obediently followed. Mona could feel her daughter's heartbeat. They were both nervous, their bodies electrified as they pressed together. Soon. Soon.

Hazel. Hazel. Hazel. Hazel...

The creature in her was starving. She just had to wait a little longer though. A few more agonizing seconds.

They stepped into the shadows of the dunes. Mona slipped the cloth beach bag off of her shoulder and set it in the sand. She wrapped both arms around Hazel and drew her into an embrace, hugging her so that their chests pressed together. Hazel looked up at her, her eyes shimmering and pure in the moonlight.

"W-wow. I can't believe... I've been waiting for this all day, and..."

Hazel bit her lip. She was so nervous!

Mona loved that. She reached up and gently caressed Hazel's cheek. They shared a quick kiss, relishing the taste of each other after so many hours apart.

Hazel was fidgeting with her dress.

"...I d-don't know what to do next," she whispered.

Mona stroked her daughter's face.

"Take your clothes off, baby-girl. We'll figure it out from there."

"O-okay, sure... um... here..."

With fumbling hands, Hazel slipped her sundress up and over her head, then dropped it onto the sand. Beneath it, she wore only the slutty swimsuit she'd been parading herself in all day. And with a few tugs of the strings, even that fell away, landing in a heap at her daughter's feet. Finally, Mona got to behold Hazel in her naked glory, as bare as the day when Mona had brought her into the world.

In the moonlight, Hazel looked like a marble sculpture, pale and slender and smooth. Mona reached out and placed her hands on her daughter's hip, drawing her closer.

"W-wait. Mom, you should get naked too..."

"Oh! You're so eager, baby-girl."

"I wanna see you," Hazel said. She pouted.

"Awww. I can't say no to that face..."

Mona slid her own dress off, baring her nude form to her daughter's gaze. Hazel gasped, and she raked her eyes along Mona's fertile, motherly figure. Mona had never thought of herself as "sexy" before. But when she saw the unabashed desire in her daughter's gaze, she felt more beautiful than she ever had before. Mona reached out and took Hazel's hands. She pulled her daughter into a tight hug, and mother and daughter embraced with nothing between them, relishing in the sensation of skin on skin. Mona's ample breasts squished against Hazel's slender chest. Hazel slid her hands along her mom's back, down to her butt, where she grabbed fistfuls of her mom's plump rear, gasping in delight.

"Oh my God. Oh my God, mom... you're so fucking hot..."

"Sweetie! If you keep talking like that, I'm not going to be able to stop myself."

"Please! I want to... to do what you want..."

"Then kiss me."

Hazel didn't have to be told twice. She tilted her head back and let Mona kiss her sloppily, greedily. Their mouths were already wide open, tongues swirling together in a wet mess of spit and their shared flavor. As they made out, their hands explored one another's bodies. Mona's fingers danced over her daughter's hips, her petite butt, and she even helped herself to a few grabs of Hazel's skinny chest. Hazel, meanwhile, lost herself in appreciation of her mom's plumpness, digging her fingers into Mona's massive tits, into her soft belly, into her ass...