Mother-Daughter Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
A lovesick daughter seduces her horny mother.
9.7k words
4.81
16.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why? Why does this feel so good?

That question just keeps bouncing around in my head. It's after breakfast now, and I'm in the bathroom, getting ready to shower. My stomach is full of my mom's cooking, and my chest is full of her loving attention. All the feelings of being wrong and ugly and gross have just... melted away, burned out of me by my mom's passion.

Wait, agh, what am I thinking? It's like I'm losing my mind!

My mom and I had sex. She fucked me like an animal in my bed! I should be feeling guilt. I should be totally disgusted with myself.

I peel off my dress and chuck it on the floor. Usually I try to avoid looking at myself in the mirror because I don't like my body very much. But when I accidentally catch a glimpse of myself... wow. Wow. There's this genuine glow to me. The kind of glow of, well, of a person who just had the best sex of her life. Looking at myself, I can imagine how my mom might see me. Maybe to her I'm slender instead of scrawny. Maybe my flat chest is cute. Maybe my frizzy hair is poofy and fun to play with. To her I'm beautiful. Even sexy...

I step into the shower and turn the water on, running it cold. I need to put out this fire in me. Because if I don't, I'm going to completely lose it. Even as the cold water splashes along my nude figure, I can still feel the heat of my mom's hands on my legs, my hips, my breasts. I can feel her slippery red-hot pussy pressing against my butt, hear her calling my name as she breathes in the scent of me...

Fuck.

I can't make myself regret last night.

The only thing I regret is that I was too much of a coward to give in all the way. What if I'd been brave enough to roll over? What else would she have done to me?

Would she have kissed me?

Would she have touched me down there?

Would she have used her mouth on me... or let me use my mouth on her?

I slip my hand between my thighs. I need this so bad. I start rubbing myself in quick, messy circles.

Mom. Mom. Mom...

I cum almost immediately, and it's a mess. My own nectar is washed away by the shower, and I'm left gasping and shuddering. But I still don't feel satisfied. Almost immediately I'm going at it again, bent over and humping my own knuckles.

"Mmmmnf... mom... oh God, mommy..."

I get interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door, and I almost scream.

"You need me, sweetie?" my mom coos.

"N-no! I'm fine," I answer.

I shut off the water and start to towel off. My thighs are still shaking.

What... what do I do now?

Was last night a one-time thing? My mom is acting like we're a normal mother and daughter again. Does she even remember what happened? Things only got like this because she drank that potion. If it wears off, will she stop loving me like this? Will she stop desiring me? Because if she does, I don't know if I'll ever feel this good again. I need to test to see if she's still into me. When we go to the beach, maybe I can get a little flirty. I'll be in a swimsuit, after all.

Wait. I forgot to pack a swimsuit! I told my mom I hated the beach and I didn't want to go.

Maybe I can buy one?

And I can make it as slutty as possible! Something super naughty that'll grab her attention. She won't be able to stop staring at me!

Does... does this mean I'm about to try and seduce my own mom!?

***

Mona leaned against the kitchen counter and took a deep sigh. She felt truly wonderful. Hazel was being such a little darling this morning. So meek, so sweet...

And clearly very, very needy.

Her heart still raced when she thought about last night. She'd thought she was the disgusting one, a horrible monster who lusted after her own daughter. But Hazel had given herself away to her. And she'd clearly loved every second of it. Mona shut her eyes and started running her hands along her body. To think that her own daughter was such a willing little girl. What a perfect princess. Mona couldn't wait to spoil her.

She parted her bathrobe, baring her naked crotch. With one finger, she started to stir herself. Just a bit of teasing, trying to get her body excited for what was to come.

Speaking of, though... what was going to happen between her and Hazel?

Mona knew Hazel wanted her. That much was obvious. She didn't want to force her daughter into anything too quickly, though. She wanted to enjoy Hazel. And she wanted Hazel to enjoy herself too. But what did two women do with one another? Hazel had never watched much porn. The one or two times she'd tried, she'd only looked at pictures of men, and even that hadn't excited her much. She supposed there were things she could try with her daughter, touching her in the way that Mona herself liked to be touched. Maybe she could just let their bodies naturally find what felt best. Last night had certainly gone very well, all thanks to Mona giving in to her instincts.

"Mommy...~" Hazel moaned in the bathroom.

Mona nearly came just from hearing her daughter's slutty voice. She shut her robe and walked up to the bathroom door, knocking softly.

"You need me, sweetie?" she asked.

A part of her very much hoped that Hazel would open the door and invite Mona to join her in the shower. But her daughter just stammered something, and Mona heard the water shut off. She sighed.

Later. They had all day for one another. Last night had been an explosion of sudden animal passion. Mona wanted today to be slow. To be romantic. She wanted to savor the moment when she took Hazel again. First they had their date at the beach to look forward to.

Mona licked her lips.

She couldn't wait to see her daughter in a swimsuit.

***

"Sweetie? Is everything okay in there?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" I say. "Just still, um, getting changed!"

I can't believe I'm doing this! What was I thinking, picking out a swimsuit like this!?

I'm standing in the changing room at a nearby beach supply store. There's only a curtain separating me from my mom, who's waiting just outside. All of my clothes are piled on the floor by my feet, and I'm wearing only the tiniest, showiest bikini I've ever seen. It barely even qualifies as clothing! If I go out in public wearing this, I feel like I'm going to get arrested!

The swimsuit's bottom is even tinier than the thong I was wearing last night. There's just a tiny red triangle of fabric in front to cover my pussy, and then a really skinny string that rides up between my butt cheeks. If I bend over, everybody's gonna pretty much see it all!

And don't even get me started on the top. It covers my nipples, but that's about it. The material is so thin that you can even see how hard they are! They're just poking out like two tiny gumdrops. I'm going to die. Even for my mom, I can't wear this!

"I m-might have picked the wrong one," I admit.

"Oh, Hazel, I bet you look amazing! Will you let me see, at least?"

"I... I d-dunno..."

"Please, baby girl?"

At the sound of my pet name, all the resistance in my body melts away. I reach out a shaking hand and push the curtain aside, bearing my scantily clad self to my mom's gaze.

She touches her hand to her mouth and rakes her eyes along my body, from my face down to my bare feet. Her lusty gaze crawls over my chest, my bare stomach, my hips, and it lingers on my barely covered pussy before slipping along my legs. The look in her eyes is the same hungry one she gave me last night. She's totally still into me! Seeing her look at me like that again makes my heart flutter, and my body is almost demanding that I give myself to her here and now.

"Oh! Oh sweetie, you look incredible."

"R-really? Well, if you like it, um, I guess I can get it..."

"Yay! You can just wear it out," my mom says. "Don't worry. I'll pay for it."

"Wear it out? B-but..."

I look around. The shop isn't small, but it's pretty crowded. There are a few groups of college guys and girls, and a few older people and kids too. In a suit this skimpy, I'm practically naked!

"What's the matter?" my mom asks me.

"...everyone will see," I mutter.

Even though her cheeks are red and her eyes are blazing with lust, she still gives me that sweet, encouraging smile that I remember from when I was a little girl. "And what's the matter with that? They'll all get to see how beautiful my baby girl is."

My words catch in my throat. Immediately, all the anxiety just vanished from my body, and this soft, comfortable haze spreads over my skin. Is this what confidence feels like? When my mom is looking at me, I really do feel beautiful. It's like a layer of dirt has been cleaned off of me. I'm not ugly, creepy, weirdo Hazel. I'm her gorgeous baby girl.

And now I can spend all day showing off for her.

I bend over and gather up my clothes, turning around so that my mom has a full-on view of my butt. The swimsuit bottom pulls so tightly against me. I can feel the g-string against my butthole, and my pussy practically eats the fabric covering it.

My mom lets out a small, delighted gasp. "Oh, Hazel. Wow..."

God, I wish she'd take me right here.

I stand up and hand her my clothes. She reaches out to take them, and our hands brush. There's this spark between our fingertips, and I look into her eyes. They're so deep and so soft, I want to just tumble into them. I keep getting so obsessed with being beautiful for her that I forget just how pretty she is. She's got red lipstick on, and her hair is like two beautiful black wings on either side of her round cheeks.

"Y-you look really great too today, mom," I stammer out.

"Sweetie..."

Kiss her. Kiss her. Kiss her!

My brain is screaming at me. I lean in a little bit. My mom reaches out and puts her hand on my hip. Her fingers caress the soft bit where my lower back meets my butt...

Then we pull away from each other. This is a store! Doing stuff like this in our hotel room is one thing. But we can't make out in public! That's probably illegal, or something! I need to just stay calm. I'll enjoy my mom's attention, and then when we're alone, I'll...

...I don't really know what I'll do.

I mean I've watched a ton of porn. I know how girls fuck, even if I always used to think I was straight. But how do I just start doing that with my mom!?

My mom slips her hand into mine, and the storm in my head quiets. All I can focus on is her. Her palm is soft and warm, slightly moist with her sweat.

She smiles at me. "Ready to go, sweetie? We've got a whole day ahead of us."

"Y-yeah," I say, and I take a tiny risk by leaning in and nuzzling my face against her shoulder. "I'm ready."

***

Mona felt incredible.

The sun was bright and the day was pleasantly hot, the air scented with a rich tropical breeze. She strode down the sidewalk, a tiny bit of skip in her step. Beside her, Hazel walked along, her head high, looking more confident than she ever had. Their hands were clasped, fingers intertwined. It wasn't as close as Mona wanted to be with her daughter. But it was enough for now. It was wonderful just to feel Hazel.

And to admire her.

Aside from a few strategically placed square inches of fabric, and the flip-flops on her feet, Hazel was effectively naked. Mona got to eye up her daughter's pleasing willowy figure, the slender length of her legs, the petite curves of her bottom, and the gentle tomboyish slope of her chest. And Hazel must have felt her mom's eyes on her, because she was walking like, well... like a girl with less than pure intentions, swaying her hips like a runway model and occasionally flicking her hair over her shoulder. The sight was driving the animal in Mona's chest wild. Oh, she wanted Hazel. Even more than last night, she wanted to turn this perfect little girl into her meal.

It was only the watchful eyes of hundreds of other beachgoers that kept her from pouncing on her daughter. The streets were crowded, and they were certainly turning heads. Mona knew most of the eyes were for Hazel: a cute girl walking down in the street in a stunningly risque bikini was going to attract attention. She'd expected plenty of guys to be eyeing up her daughter, but she was surprised at just how many young women stopped and stared. Her little Hazel really was just that beautiful, wasn't she? Everyone wanted her! And Mona was so glad that everyone was finally realizing what a gorgeous little thing her baby girl was.

She was even happier that Hazel was all hers.

But it wasn't just Hazel. Mona too was attracting a fair bit of attention. She'd dressed in one of her favorite sundresses, a flowery creamy white one that complimented her more tanned complexion. It was loose and comfortable, but managed to hang off her chest and hips in just the perfect way, emphasizing her motherly figure.

Mona found she liked being stared at, just a little bit. She and Hazel looked beautiful together. Like they were meant to be...

They held hands the entire way to the beach, relishing in just being close to one another. On the way, they stopped at a small convenience store where Mona bought all of her daughter's favorite snacks, along with some comfy towels for them to sit on. The ocean was crowded today, full of people splashing through the crystalline waters, playing beach volleyball, and just relaxing in the heat of the sun.

Mona headed for the far end of the beach, where a few beach umbrellas were still unclaimed. The umbrellas were wide and cast a lovely pool of shadow. Her and Hazel would have plenty of privacy under there...

She stole another glance at her daughter. Hazel was sweating in the sun, her slim body glistening as drops slid along the length of her. Mona squeezed her hand.

"You look incredible like that, sweetie?"

"R-really? I, um... I picked it out for you, so..."

"You made a great choice," Mona said.

"I t-think so too. I'm really glad we're out here together," Hazel said. She was looking at the ground, and Hazel could feel her baby girl's hand trembling. She was so nervous! Like a girl confessing to her crush. And it was all because she was talking to her own mother. Mona's heart felt heavy with just how much she loved her darling daughter. What had she done to deserve such an angel?

"I'm s-sorry I was such a brat," Hazel murmured. "You put this really nice trip together for me... and I was really awful to you."

"Sweetie, I've already forgiven you. I know things are... complicated for you. For both of us."

"They are. But I feel really good right now."

"I do too," Mona said. She squeezed her daughter's hand, and she heard Hazel let out a tiny, breathy squeak.

The hunger was stirring in Mona's gut. She and Hazel spread out towels beneath their umbrella and sat together in the shade. They were a few inches apart, but their hands stayed clasped. For a little while, they just watched the waves break softly against the shore. It was peaceful down here at the far end of the beach. They were practically alone...

Mona let herself just enjoy Hazel's company for a bit. Just sitting here next to her daughter, enjoying a peaceful afternoon, it had been what she wanted for the entire trip. Hazel was all she'd ever wanted, really.

Hazel. Hazel...

As she stared at the smooth white canvas of her daughter's almost-naked back, she had a truly delicious idea.

"Baby girl?" Mona asked as she reached into her bag of snacks and supplies. "Did you remember to put sunscreen on?"

She knew Hazel hadn't.

"Oh, um, no. Oops," Hazel said. She gave her mom a bashful smile.

Mona was already uncapping a fresh bottle of lotion and squirting some into her palm.

"Want me to help you?" she asked.

***

"Oh my God, yes."

The words tumble out of my mouth before I have a chance to stop them. My mom grins, and I see that perverted gleam in her eyes. It's been agonizing, walking around with my practically naked body exposed to her, but only able to hold hands. My skin legitimately aches to feel her hands on me.

"I mean, y-yeah. Thanks," I mutter.

"Well, scooch over here, then," she says.

I obey instantly, turning slightly so that my back is to her. There's a truly painful second of waiting. I hear the slippery sounds of her spreading the lotion around on her hands. I wriggle around a little, my body so desperately needy that I'm practically losing control of it.

Touch me. Please touch me. Touch me, touch me, touch me...

Then her hands press against my shoulder blades. I have to bite my tongue to keep from honest-to-God moaning in the middle of a crowded beach. Instead, I just let out a little whimper. She spreads a thin, slick layer of lotion over my shoulders, then starts to work her hands lower along my back. They're so soft! And everywhere she touches me just radiates warmth, like her love, her lust for me, is spilling into my body through her fingers.

"Mmmm... m-mommy..." I gasp.

"Easy, baby-girl," my mom coos into my ear. Feeling her voice against my face makes me shiver. "It's just sunscreen."

"It f-feels good..." I whimper.

"I can tell," she says, and she lets out this soft little chuckle that sends a trill down my spine.

She massages her hands down to the small of my back, her slick fingers dancing along my skin. My whole body feels hot and flushed, and I'm practically squirming. I want more, more. I want her to touch me everywhere.

I lean forward a bit, urging her to go even lower. She does. Her hands cup my butt, smearing more lotion all over my bare ass. She doesn't miss an inch. Her fingers slide along my crack, and I even feel her fingertips brush the edge of my butthole! When she does I arch my back, and the tiniest gasp of a moan escapes my lips.

"A-ah...! Sorry," I murmur. "I c-can't. I'm gonna..."

"Hazel," my mom says. There's a stern tone in her voice that makes my body clench. "If you can't keep quiet, we're going to have to leave."

"I'm sorry..." I whisper.

"Hmmm," my mom coos. Her arms circle around me from behind, her slippery palms resting on my bare, flat stomach. She pulls me against her, and my back settles against her pillowy chest. She's totally not wearing a bra! I can feel her massive breasts squishing up against my chest, separated only from my naked skin by a tiny bit of light fabric.

I'm totally wriggling in her grasp now. Every movement of her slippery fingers against my skin is like overstimulation, just making me gasp and twitch. I'm trying so hard not to just moan like a pornstar.

My mom's hands work their way up my stomach until they reach my chest. I'm panting now. She cups my breasts and spreads lotion over them with her palms. I can feel my nipples poking at the fabric of the swimsuit. I want her to just start tearing my clothes off so badly...

"Is everything okay, baby-girl?" my mom whispers in my ear. There's this teasing note in her voice, like the one she'd use with me when I was a little girl.

I wish she'd stop playing around with me and just fuck me already!

"M-mom, please... last night, I... I want you to..."

"Hmmm? You want what?"

"M-mom, stop... please..."

"You want me to stop?" her hands slow down, but my body is still begging for more.

"N-no! I want you to... to... a-aah~..."

Her hands slide down my chest, over my stomach, and press against my inner thighs. She very, very gently spreads my legs, and we both get a good look at how absolutely soaked I am down there. The tiny triangle of fabric covering my pussy is sodden, and wet beads of my nectar are dripping onto the towel underneath my butt.