Mother-Daughter Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hazel's thigh pressed against Mona's flower, and Mona stepped forward so that her own leg was touching her daughter's dripping cunt. They thrust their hips against each other, matching their movements as they smeared their nectar over each other's legs in a sultry, needy dance.

Mona broke the kiss with Hazel, then cupped her daughter's cheek. She lowered her daughter's face down to her chest.

"You're been staring at them all day, sweetie. Enjoy them."

"Oh. Oh my God, thank you..."

Hazel buried her face in her mom's chest and breathed in the scent of her. Then Mona felt the wet slickness of her daughter's tongue as Hazel began to slurp at her milkers. She opened her mouth and took Mona's nipple between her lips, suckling at it in a way that was almost familiar. Mona threw her head back, groaning. She felt like a mother and like a woman, all of her body's needs intertwining in one perfect strand of ecstasy.

Her pussy was gushing now, dripping her molten arousal down her inner thighs. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. And as she'd hoped, the creature within her knew exactly what it wanted.

Mona touched her daughter's chin and tilted Hazel's face up, so that mother and daughter were staring into one another's eyes.

"Now," Mona whispered. "Get on your knees for mommy."

***

"Oh God. Yes. Yes..."

All the strength leaves my legs, and I sink to my knees in front of my mom. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. My whole body is shaking, and tiny stars are swimming in front of my eyes. Some tiny part of me still knows how crazy this is. I'm about to go down on my own mom! And I want it. More than I've ever wanted any boy before. I want to taste her. I want to feel her body's most intimate place again. I want to make her cum...

I stare at the glistening petals of her flower like they're a priceless treasure. She's totally drenched! The dark hair covering her pussy is matted with her slick, and her thighs glisten with her essence.

"M-mom! You're... you're so..."

"I know, sweetie. And it's your fault. I know you've been trying to tease me all day, baby girl."

"Y-yeah. Sorry..."

"No! It's cute. Don't apologize. But you're going to take responsibility now, right?"

"Yes," I sigh. "Yes, yes, yes, oh God yes..."

I can't hold back anymore. I slide my hands up my mom's soft, glorious legs, until I'm cupping her plump bottom in both hands. I squeeze it tightly, and I slowly lower my face to her flower. I take a deep breath, filling my legs with the musky scent of her lust.

Then I open my mouth and bring my lips to her sweet, dripping core.

"O-oh~! Sweetie, you certainly are... eager..."

I'm more than eager. I dive into her pussy like a total animal. I just lose control, and I start sloppily swirling my tongue over her folds as I mash my mouth against her slit, stroking her with my entire face. I want to smear her all over me. I want to be drenched in her juices.

"H-Hazel! Oh, Hazel. Hazel, Hazel, HAZEL~"

She cums before I'm even ready for it, and she seriously squirts. A blast of sticky, hot, deliciously sweet cum sprays my face. I open my mouth, catching as much of it as I can, letting it run down my throat. What I don't swallow ends up coating my cheeks and dripping down my chin to splatter my boobs.

Before she's even done cumming, my face is on her pussy again. I can't get enough. I'm suckling her clit, bathing her with my tongue, just shamelessly turning my entire face into her fucktoy.

And she loves it.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Hazel, oh sweetie... you're such a filthy little thing... you can't get enough of me, can you?"

I only groan, letting my hunger for her reverberate through both of our bodies.

My mom buries her fingers in my hair. And with my head held tightly, she starts humping my face like an animal. Her sloppy cunt smears all over my face, until I'm drenched in her juices. I keep my tongue out, slurping up everything I can get.

The taste of her is so right. Sweet, slightly bitter... I can't describe it. It's her taste. Mom's taste. Familiar and perfect and everything I need. I can feel the deliciousness of her flower coursing through me. My body craves it. I need more and more. I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough.

Oh my God. Mom. Mom...

She's shuddering and gasping, and she keeps dripping all over me. But she still isn't done! I could go on like this forever, I think. Just me on my knees, making this wonderful woman feel amazing. It's enough just to know I'm her good little baby-girl. I feel sexy and gorgeous and perfect, letting myself be her fucktoy.

I squeeze my mom's butt in my hands. I press my face into her flower, begging for more...

But she shoves me away!

I go sprawling in the sand, my face slick with her juices and my chest spattered with a fair amount of the same.

I'm on my back, my bare butt in the dry, warm sand. My mom is standing over me. She's breathing heavily, her chest jiggling as it rises and falls. The moon silhouettes her from behind, and she looks incredible: statuesque and curvy, like some fertility goddess.

I swallow the last few drops of her essence. "M-mom?"

My mom smiles at me.

"Sweetie. That was wonderful. It really was."

"I'm s-so glady—"

"But it's not enough. I'm sorry, baby girl. I just can't get enough of you. Is it okay if I... do more?"

"M-more?"

I just ate her cunt like a total desperate slut! And she wants more? What more can we even do?

I... definitely kind of want to find out...

"Hazel. Oh my sweet baby girl. I just want to keep fucking you, and fucking you, and fucking you. I don't know if I'll ever be able to stop..."

"T-that's okay! I'm... I'm yours, mom."

For a moment, the two of us just hold one another's loving gaze. My mom's eyes sweep along my body, admiring me... and clearly hungry for more.

She kneels down in the sand and scoots closer to me. We kiss, lightly at first, just pecking our lips together. But we just can't resist each other, and soon my mom is sucking her own juices off my tongue.

When she breaks the kiss, she's panting.

"I love it. I can taste myself in your mouth, baby girl. It's so good. You're so full of me..."

"I love it, mommy..."

"Good. Good girl."

She kisses me again, then grabs a towel from inside her beach bag and spreads it out on the sand.

"Lay down on this."

My body instantly obeys her. I stretch out on the towel, feeling it squish into the sand underneath my butt. My body feels so small, so fragile, and so sexy. And it's all for my mom...

She leans in and kisses me again, then pushes me down so that I'm lying on my back.

Then she lays her entire soft, pillowy body atop mine.

"Mmmn! Mom, mom..."

The feeling of being under her is almost enough to make me cum all on its own. Her skin is so flushed and hot, slightly sticky with her sweat. Her tits press right up in my face, and I open my mouth, greedily licking at them.

The taste of my mother...

Her smell...

The warmth of her body, the caress of her naked skin...

It's all I've ever craved. To be touched. Pleasured. Loved.

My own cunt is an absolute mess now. I'm shamelessly grinding my hips against my mom, rubbing my hot dripping crotch against her thigh. I can't stop thinking about how our feminine flowers are only a few inches from one another.

I can't believe it. When I first saw a video of two girls scissoring, it was only because one of my friends at school dared me to look it up. I thought it was disgusting! I totally wasn't a lesbian, I told myself. The thought of another girl's pussy touching mine? Ew! But now, if it's my mom's pussy...

Would she want to?

With me?

"Oh, sweetie~"

She pushes my legs apart and straddles my right thigh, grinding her own sopping pussy against me, smearing my body in even more of her sweet honey.

I left my leg and bare my crotch to her, inviting her to touch it.

"Mommy..."

I reach out and put my shaking hands on her hips.

"Please, m-mommy. I want to feel you... here..."

"Oh! What a wonderful idea, baby-girl..."

She sits up and scoots forward, inch by inch, her pussy leaving a hot wet trail over my leg. I shudder, my body crying out, desperate for this. She gets closer, closer...

And then finally her pussy meets mine in a dripping, passionate kiss.

I arch my back, practically screaming as my mom starts to grind herself against me. Her movements are the same as last night. She's like an animal, humping me like she's trying to breed me. Her slick pubic hair is wonderfully rough against my bare snatch.

"Aaaahmmm... f-fuck, mom... mom! Oh my God, I'm, g-gonna cum..."

"Sweetie, you're being so loud~. Someone's going to hear! They'll know you're doing this with your own mom!"

"D-don't care... I don't care. I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you... AAAHNN~!!"

It's the kind of orgasm I've only read about in smut. My whole body clenches, and white-hot fire spreads through every inch of me. I shamelessly unload everything and squirt, spraying my mom's lovely pussy with my own essence. But she keeps going! My cunt is swollen and super sensitive, and she just keeps grinding against me.

"M-mom! S-s-s-stop... h-hah... p-please... I c-can't... I c-can't... oh fuck..."

I squirt again. I can't even get any words out! My mom is a messy haze of pleasure and lust.

Mom. Mom. Mom.

I don't care if it feels so good that it hurts. I want her. I want her so much.

"Sorry sweety... a-ah... you just f-feel... so good. My body won't let me unffff... stop... I'm so sorry, baby girl..."

Oh God. My pet name.

I can't resist her. I throw my head back, moaning so loud it probably sounds like I'm being murdered. I almost am. It feels like my heart is going to burst! My mom is a total sex goddess! And I'm the only one she wants.

Break me, mom. I don't care. I don't want anyone else. They'll never love me like this.

I can't get the words out. So I show her with my body instead. I mash my cunt against hers, begging her to keep going. I dig my fingers into her hips.

Don't you dare, I want to say. Don't you dare stop fucking me.

Do it until you're satisfied. Drown me in your love, mom.

You're the only one I'll ever want...

"Ohhhh, Hazel! Such a good... little... girl... AH!"

***

Mona must have passed out.

When she woke up, she was lying on top of the beach towel. Her body ached in the most pleasant way possible. She felt like she'd just enjoyed a fantastic workout.

Or fantastic sex.

She realized she was holding another person in her arms. Someone warm, delicate, and perfect.

Hazel. Hazel. Hazel!

Mona's heart almost burst from the surge of love that flooded her chest. Her baby girl had gone all the way, just for her! Mona's memories were full of hazy, orgasmic images of Hazel: Hazel on her knees, Hazel's mouth on her pussy, Hazel obediently spreading her legs, crying out in pleasure, begging for more...

How long had they gone for? Mona couldn't even remember. Eventually her mind had nearly melted into desperate hunger. All she could remember was the deliciousness of skin against skin, of Hazel's mouth, of her daughter's breasts, pussy, buttocks, legs... every little bit of her was so sweetly precious.

She reached out and cupped Hazel's cheek.

"My perfect baby-girl..." she cooed.

Hazel's eyes flicked open. "M-mom? Oh my God..."

"How are you feeling?"

"I, um... d-did we really...?"

"We did. Are you okay, sweetie? If you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to."

"N-no. I'm fine. Better than fine. That was..." Hazel glanced at the ground. "You were amazing, mom."

"You were too, baby-girl."

Mona leaned in and kissed her daughter's forehead. Hazel shivered in delight. She wrapped her arms and legs around Mona, and the mother-daughter pair enjoyed a few seconds of naked, cuddly bliss.

A few stray lines of sunlight peeked over the horizon.

"Oh my! We were really out here all night?" Mona gasped.

"G-guess so. What, um... w-what now?"

"Well. I guess we should get dressed and go back to our room. I'll make you some breakfast. And if you want to... we can talk about a few things."

Hazel smiled. She kissed her mom's lips.

"I'd really like that..." she squeaked.

***

It still feels like a dream.

My mom and I walk back to our hotel, wearing only towels over our nude bodies. Our bare feet splash in the incoming tide. And the sunrise paints us in gold. It's so romantic. And it's all for us. Me and the woman I love.

When we get back to the hotel, we both drop our towels. What's the point in getting dressed? I don't want to hide my body from my mom. I want her to keep admiring me. And I love feeling covered in her. My skin is still sticky with her juices, her sweat, her spit. And my skin tingles in all the places she touched me last night.

So I sit naked at the table, an obedient little girl, while I watch my mom strut around the kitchen, her gorgeous body on display. I can't believe I had sex with someone this hot. Right now, I keep forgetting that she's my mother. She's just this stunningly hot lady.

My mom sets plates of french toast down for both of us. She sits across from me, her massive boobs just barely over the edge of the table. I can't even eat, I'm too busy staring.

"So," my mom says. "About last night—"

"I love you," I blurt out.

My mom lets out a delighted eep!

I keep going. "I love you. And I don't care how weird it is. I... I don't want last night to be a one-time thing."

"Oh. Oh sweetie. I was really hoping you'd say that. But... some of your school friends were on the beach, weren't they? They saw us walk by. And when they heard you..."

My face burns. "M-maybe. But I don't care who knows. I love you, mom. I don't care if I never date anyone else. You're enough for me. More than enough."

"Baby-girl..."

My mom reaches across the table and we clasp hands, fingers interlocking.

"I'll always be here for you. And I'll give you so much love you'll be sick of it. As long as you want me by your side."

"I always will. I'll always need you, mom."

"Anything for you, sweetie," my says. "Anything."

"Then, um..." my face is totally flaming now. "C-could we, um... h-have more sex?"

"Oh! Sweetie, you're so eager. We'll certainly have more sex. So much more."

Under the table, her bare foot slides over mine, then suggestively creeps up my naked calf.

"But first..." she winks. "...you have to finish your breakfast."