Mother Daughter Roleplay

Story Info
Megan's taboo fantasies find a new playmate.
3.3k words
4.56
17.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
84 Followers

Megan stood in the shower, the warm water washing over her, her hand lingering between her legs, gently rubbing her soapy skin. She could still feel Jason inside her, feel every thrust. He had just left minutes earlier, playing his big brother role to perfection as he brought her to orgasm again and again. The soaked sheets had already been stripped from the bed in case her husband came home early, and now she washed away the last of the evidence.

After turning off the water she patted herself dry with the fluffy warm towel. She wiped steam off the mirror and saw her reflection. Still smiling, still blushing. She reached down and brushed a finger against herself again, another shudder ran through her body. She dropped the towel and really studied herself in the mirror. She saw traces of that hot 20-something who was too shy to take advantage of what nature had given her. Now that her courage had caught up, her 40-something body was doing its best to extend the window. Her tits, always small and perky, were still pointing in the right direction, and the daily yoga and kegel sessions were having an impact.

She wandered naked into her bedroom, enjoying the sun shining through the window and covering her naked body. She paused in front of her dresser, and listened. The house was quiet and still. She tiptoed out of her bedroom and moved down the hall, stepping into her daughter's bedroom. Becca was graduating next week, then off to college. Megan exhilarated in knowing that Becca was fully enjoying her life. She was almost even jealous.

Megan stood in the middle of the room and looked around. It was clean and tidy, more so than the room of a teenager should be. She opened the nightstand drawer and withdrew a notebook. Becca's diary. She got comfortable in the unmade bed and opened the notebook, picking up where she left off the last time.

She found the passage she was looking for; Becca's sleepover at her friend Tammi's house two weeks ago. Megan held the notebook in one hand and let the other slide over her stomach as she read. The words on the page were exactly what she was hoping to see, Becca and Tammi, best friends since the fourth grade, increasing their sexual experimentation, a detailed description of how Tammi's pussy tasted and felt, how Tammi's sensitive nipples reacted to the touch of Becca's tongue...

Megan closed her eyes and lowered her fingers further, picturing in her mind the two girls, Becca with her dark hair and the petite blonde Tammi kissing and undressing each other. Imagined them naked and grinding against each other. Imagined them spreading their legs and grinding their bald wet pussies against each other. Megan came hard, soaking the sheets. She caught her breath and realized that they would need to go into the next load of laundry.

She put the diary back in the drawer and stripped the bed. To be less suspicious, she then went to her younger son's room and stripped the cum-crusted sheets from his bed too, putting them all in the washer after putting her own sheets in the dryer. She stopped one more time in Becca's room and picked up from the desk a small photo of her and Tammi at the beach, both in bikinis and enjoying themselves. She put her hand over Becca and gazed at Tammi's body, her face, her hair, her breasts. A stranger looking at that picture would never guess that it was Becca who was her daughter and not Tammi.

Part 2

A month later, graduation has passed, as have all of the parties. Megan got a little thrill watching all the teenagers cavorting in her backyard, celebrating Becca and their own accomplishments. She was in such a good mood that she didn't admonish the couple she found making out in her pantry, or the guy who snuck in a bottle of booze.

Things had quieted since then. It was a Saturday morning. Megan's husband and son were away for a weekend of father-son bonding in the woods, not planning on returning until Sunday night. Likewise, Becca had left early that morning to help her boyfriend move into his dorm. He had an early starting program and would be spending summer on campus, a five hour drive away. Becca loaded up her car and followed him there. Tonight would likely be their last night together until the inevitable Thanksgiving break-up. Long distance relationships never work for teenagers...

Megan stared at her phone, and the text she had drafted, her finger hovering over the send button. She read it again -- "Hi Tammi, Becca's mom here, I have something I wanna talk about. Can you come over today? Don't tell Becca, it's a secret."

She added a playful winking face emoji, took a deep breath, and hit send. She felt a rush as she put the phone down and poured herself a glass of wine. So what if it was only 10:30 in the morning. She only had one sip down when her phone beeped. It was Tammi. "I'll be there in 10 mins" along with the raised eyebrow emoji. Curious?

Megan took two big gulps from the wine glass then refilled it. She went into the powder room and looked at herself in the mirror again. Hair was good, makeup was good. She loved this shade of lipstick, even if she was the only one. She "borrowed" one of Becca's jumpers; it looked better on her anyway, a bold orange color that she would normally hesitate to wear. But the texture of the fabric and lack of bra made her feel electric.

As was custom, Tammi didn't bother with doorbells. She let herself in the front door and gave a loud "hello" as she entered the kitchen, seeing Megan sitting at the island on a barstool, glass of wine in front of her, barefoot and smooth legs on display.

"Thanks for coming over so quickly, have a seat." Megan slid out the stool next to her using her foot. "No plans today?"

Tammi plopped into the chair without any hint of pretention. If she was curious or nervous about being summoned, it didn't show. She had gotten used to treating this as her second home, and Megan as her second mom. "Honestly was just planning on sitting poolside all day. I was struggling to pick a bikini when I got your text." Tammi was wearing just cutoff shorts that were probably an inch too cutoff and tshirt that looked just like one she wore when she first started coming over to the house eight years ago. The shirt was so tight and so threadbare that it might actually be the same shirt. Her nipples poked through making it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Hey, isn't that Becca's?" she added, pointing to the orange jumper.

Megan threw her head back to laugh. "Yeah, I was in an orange mood, and this was all I could find." She ran her hand across the orange fabric, subtly rubbing her nipple in the process. "Hearing about your life always makes me jealous. I guess that's why I'm so glad that you and Becca are friends, I keep hoping you'll rub off on her." Megan intended that pun to get a reaction, and watched Tammi for one, but there was nothing to give away the secret from Becca's diary.

"My mom always the same thing, wishing I could be more like Becca, more focused and driven. I guess she's just gonna keep on being disappointed in me."

"So this isn't the reason I asked you here, but now im curious, what are your plans after graduation?"

"I made a deal with my dad, I get to do whatever I want this summer without any grief from him or my mom. In exchange, this fall I start working at my dad's car dealership, just entry level admin work at first. And I take some classes at the community college, and by next summer they start getting me into sales. I figure that with my ability to flirt with customers, I should be fully on my own before Becca and my other classmates finish college."

"That's not such a bad deal. You'll be making money while they just pile up debt." Megan picked up her wine glass and took a sip. She set it down on the bar and slid it to Tammi, who wordlessly picked it up and took a slightly larger sip. They left matching lipstick marks on the glass. Megan reached for the bottle and filled the glass again. It was silently understood that a second glass wasn't needed; they'd share.

"Yeah, college would have been wasted money. I barely made it to graduation. If not for one teacher with questionable morals... As soon as she said it, Tammi reached up and put her hands over her mouth, her eyes wide. "Oooh, please don't tell Becca that, I promised her I wouldn't."

Megan giggled "I promise, if you keep my secret, I'll keep yours..." She reached out and put her hand on top of Tammi's. Tammi didn't move away, or really react at all, except to smile a little wider.

"So Mrs. Thompson, why did you want me to come over?"

Megan took another sip of wine and set the glass down in front of Tammi. "You said a minute ago that your mom wished that you were more like Becca. And I wish that sometimes Becca were more like you. Honestly, I sometimes think that you and I are a lot more alike than Becca and I. I was looking around her room the other day - oh, don't judge, all moms do that. You think you have any secrets from your mom? You'd be surprised. -- Anyway I found this picture of the two of you on her desk. And I looked closely at her, and looked even more closely at you, and I thought, just for a minute, that you not only act more like I did, but you look a lot more like me too." Megan took the picture from her pocket and put it down on the counter next to the wine glass. She folded it in half, so that only Tammi in her bikini was visible.

"And that got me wondering," she continued, "If you look more like me, and act more like me, maybe you have some of the same interests as me."

Tammi looked down at the picture of her. She remembered that shortly after that picture was taken, she and Becca swam out into the water and fingered each other under their bikini bottoms while their boyfriends sat on the beach, oblivious. Does Mrs. Thompson know that? Did Becca tell her about... everything...? She felt her pussy start to throb. She took another sip of wine.

"So, I want to let you in on my secret. I enjoy certain extracurricular activities with people who share certain interests. Everything is consensual, and everything is clearly communicated and agreed to ahead of time. But what it all boils down to is that," Megan put her hand on Tammi's back and leaned in closer to her, but before she could finish...

"Yes," Tammi said barely above a whisper, then leaned in and kissed Mrs. Thompson on the lips. She felt electricity shoot through her body and saw fireworks. This was different from other times she'd kissed boys and girls her age. She was shocked by the intensity of her response, by the decisiveness of her action.

After the kiss broke, Megan took both of Tammi's hands in hers. Their faces still close, she continued "But I haven't even told you the best part... When we go upstairs to finish this conversation, I don't want you to call me Mrs. Thompson, or Megan, or especially not Becca's mom. I want you to call me..."

Again she couldn't finish, as Tammi anticipated everything. "Mommy! Yes, mommy, holy fuck that's hot!" They kissed again, and again Tammi felt that jolt. She thought about all the times she resisted clicking on the taboo category when looking for porn to masturbate to, realising now that she was just denying herself what she really craved.

As soon as the kiss ended they were on their feet and headed upstairs. Instinctively, Megan pulled to her own bedroom door, while Tammi pulled toward Becca's bedroom door, the site of so many previous sleepovers and secret makeout sessions. They paused in the hallway, unsure of which way to go. Tammi's eyes pleaded, and Megan relented. As soon as they were in the room, Tammi pulled her tshirt over her head and unzipped the back of Megan's jumper.

Both topless now, they kissed again and felt their naked nipples rubbing against each other. Megan fumbled with the button and zipper on Tammi's shorts, then pulled them down revealing the lack of panties. Tammi sat on the edge of her friend's bed and slid down Megan's panties, revealing the bald, swollen pussy underneath. They fell back onto the bed, passionately kissing while their hands explored.

Megan was the first to start the downward motion, kissing her way to Tammi's pert nipples, lingering on each, licking and sucking and nibbling until she elicited a moan or a gasp. Then she moved further, until her breath was teasing Tammi's clit. "Ask me..." she told Tammi.

Tammi hesitated, then, in a breathy stutter replied "Please mommy, I know I shouldn't, but I really want... I really want you to... to... lick me... lick my pussy... please mommy..."

Hearing those words gave Megan a jolt, and she dove in with reckless abandon, overcome with more passion and lust than she had since before her wedding night. Knowing that her tongue was exploring the same folds as her daughter's tongue turned her on, but hearing the cries of "yes mommy, yes" that her tongue was causing made her own pussy ache. And in the same bed... Choosing this room was a wonderful idea.

Megan repositioned and brought her hand to Tammi's pussy. She looked up at her heaving tits, her head hanging back and mouth gasping for breath. This part she'd rehearsed in her fantasies. "I'm going to make you cum now. That means that you'll have an orgasm. It's very important that a young woman knows what it feels like to have an orgasm. If you want me to stop or do something different, just let me know."

Tammi turned her gaze down to lock eyes with Megan, and upon hearing this, she nodded enthusiastically "Yes mommy, I understand. I trust you and I'm ready. Please make me cum mommy..."

Megan slid two fingers into Tammi's pussy and was surprised by how little resistance there was. This girl definitely got around. She continued thrusting the fingers in and out, adding her lips and tongue against Tammi's clit, steadily increasing the pace. She looked up and saw Tammi pinching her own nipples, wetting her finger with her mouth and circling the wetness around her pale areola. She clearly knew what she was doing.

Megan could feel her body stiffen and she could hear Tammi's cries getting louder, more desperate. How could she have hidden this much noise during a sleepover, with Megan just down the hall? Maybe Becca needed a lesson...

"It's time for you to cum for me. Be a good girl and cum for mommy."

"Yes!" she screamed, "Yes mommy, yes, I'm cumming, I'm...unghhh..." She clenched down hard on Megan's fingers and her whole body spasmed. She didn't squirt, but there was a definite increased flow from her pussy. Megan eagerly licked it all up while slowly withdrawing her fingers. She slid up Tammi's body and kissed her, first a peck, then a deep, wet kiss.

As soon as Tammi caught her breath, Megan ordered "Now it's your turn."

Tammi giggled at first, then fell back into her character. "I've never done that before, mommy, but I'll try my best. I'll try to do what you did."

Megan spread her legs and traced her finger up and down her wet lips. Tammi paused and watched her touching herself, marveling and the confidence of this woman as she pleasured herself without caring what her audience might think of her. Tammi loved masturbating but always hesitated doing it in front of others, except maybe when under the covers. Maybe that nervousness went away with age.

Tammi's thoughts continued to wander until she felt the hand on the back of her head pushing her down. "Just do what I did. You'll be fine." Tammi pretended to be hesitant, even though she had done this more than a few times before, including in this same bed.

"Like this, mommy?" She took Megan's clit between her lips and started suckling at it like a nipple, making sure to keep it well lubricated with her saliva. Meanwhile, her fingers started exploring inside. She wondered if it would be ok if she got the vibrator that Becca had hidden in her desk, if Mrs. Thompson, mom, mommy, would like getting fucked with her daughter's vibrator. No, she was going to do this the old fashioned way.

Tammi kept at it, increasing pace and pressure. She was amazed at how wet her mommy was, occasionally struggling to lick it all up. "Yes, oh my, yes, you're such a good girl... don't stop..."

That bit of praise made Tammi's own pussy throb, and she focused harder now, knowing that she would never stop until she made mommy feel as good as mommy made her feel.

"Oooh, we're so close," Megan groaned. "Now your next lesson... when I cum, I'm going to squirt on you. Don't worry about it, it just means that you're doing soooo good. Your daddy hasn't made me squirt in years. But I want you to do the best you can to drink up as much as you can. And I want you to keep it all in your mouth, don't swallow it. Can you do that for me."

"Yes mommy..."

"Good... don't stop... don't stop... oh yes... oh...ohhh good giirrrrlllllll!!!"

Tammi had only seen this online, never experienced it herself. She was committed to doing what she was told, but that commitment couldn't prepare her for this. Wave after wave, stream after stream, blasting her in the mouth, face, neck. She pulled her face back and opened wide, trying to catch each stream while her fingers continued to work at controlling the rhythm of each burst. Soon, her mouth was full with the warm, musky liquid. Tasted better than most guy's cum though.

Before Megan had come down from her orgasm, she sat up on her knees and pulled Tammi up to the same position. They faced each other with matching smiles, Tammi's mouth clenched shut.

"Such a good girl, now give mommy a big kiss." Their mouths connected and the liquid flowed from one to the other, pouring down their chins, coating their breasts and dripping onto the sheets. They continued to kiss until neither could breathe, then just collapsed onto the ruined sheets, arms around each other.

Tammi curled up and nestled against Megan's breast. Megan lazily twirled Tammi's blonde hair with her finger while she gazed down at the beautiful naked body. Eventually she whispered "was that ok?"

"Mmmm, yes. So ok... Mommy."

"Is this something you might want to do again, maybe taking it a little further?"

Tammi propped herself up onto her elbow and looked into Megan's eyes. They were both a terrible mess, smeared makeup, messed up hair. "I will do anything you want, anywhere, any time. As long as you promise me this will all be our secret."

"I promise."

"But if you want your husband to join us, I guess you can tell him."

"Ha ha, not him, but I may ask someone else to join us some time."

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
84 Followers