Mother Discovers Son

Story Info
In the middle of the night, a Mother watches her son.
1k words
4.18
50.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A crash of thunder woke me up. There was a thunderstorm outside. The alarm clock said 1:37am.

"Too early for this", I thought.

It sucked waking up alone. It's been that way since my husband left a few years ago. He met a younger, skinnier coworker who get could his rocks off better than I could. I was 38 then. Between working full time and raising our now 18 year old son Greg, I was too tired to give him all of the attention he needed. Now at age 42, my hormones are changing and sex is becoming a high priority for by brain and body. Unfortunately, the only orgasms I've had since my husband left was with myself.

I was sweaty and the long t-shirt I was wearing as my pajamas was sticking to my body from the humidity. I got up to pee. As I crept out into the hallway not to wake my son, I noticed a light flashing from underneath his door.

"He must have left his TV on or something", I thought to myself. Not wanting the flashing lights to wake him, I decided to go turn off what was ever on. After a quick pee in the bathroom, I crept all the way to his door, slowly turned the door knob, and gently opened to confirm he was asleep. My jaw dropped.

In the crack of the door, I saw my son laying on his bed, fully naked, stroking his cock. And it was big! At least 7 inches. I hadn't seen a real penis up close in years. My brain was on overload.

Greg's high school sports gave him a lean and muscular look. He had six pack abs and pectoral muscles any girl would want to grab a hold of.

Greg was not masturbating fast like I would expect an inexperienced young man to do. His grip was soft, delicate, calculated. He would gently massage the head of his penis, then back off as his pink tip made tiny contractions. He was edging, and doing it perfectly.

My eyes switched to the other side of the room where the TV was. It was porn. MILF porn! An older woman was bent over a bed while a younger man behind her guided his cock into her pussy. The volume was low, but I could hear her moaning.

The idea that my son was into women my age sent electricity between my legs. I let go of the doorknob and reached down underneath my pajama shirt to find my clitoris. Quickly finding it, my eyes went back to Greg and that hard rod of his.

Greg's eyes were half closed. Probably half asleep and half enjoying his nearing orgasm. His left hand made its way to his balls where he barely touched them, just enough to excite the nerve endings. He backed away from his penis head quickly this time, probably to void the "point of no return." A mix of precum and cum drizzled out of his pee hole down his long shaft, collecting where his cock and tummy met.

My mouth was hanging wide open. The sight of his baby batter made by fingers move quicker over my clit. I haven't touched, tasted, or smelled cum in years. I wanted it so badly. I craved it. In an effort to simulate sex in any way, I lifted my fingers from my pussy and brought them up to my nose, inhaling deeply. It was a sweet aroma. I then stuck my fingers into my mouth and closed my eyes, savoring the estrogen fueled taste of my hungry pussy.

Greg took his hand off himself for a minute to recover. The MILF in the porn was now receiving intercourse, begging for the guy to cum in her. The guy started thrusting fast, followed by moaning as his orgasm started. This must have signaled to Greg to finish. He gripped his cock harder this time and stroked quicker. His breathing got deeper.

"Yes, yes!", I heard Greg say. Moments later, his whole body contracted. His back arched. His head flung back on his pillow. A little rope of cum escaped from his hole first, followed by huge rope that flung to the top of his chest! With each orgasmic contraction, another rope of his spunk collected on his tummy. After the fifth one, cum began to drizzle down his shaft again.

Greg's breathing began to return to normal. His right hand continued to slowly massage his penis as he gave himself some post orgasm torture. His face scrunched up because it was almost too sensitive to touch.

I watched the whole event intently, making sure it was hard wired to my memory so I would never forget. Realizing Greg was probably coming back to his senses, I decided I better sneak back to my room before I was discovered. I quietly tip toed back to my room. After closing my door, I jumped into bed, got underneath the covers, threw my legs up, and found my horny pussy again. Greg was the only thing on my mind. I replayed the whole event in my head over and over as my fingers viciously stroked my clit. With my left hand, I stuck my index and middle fingers inside my love hole and repeatedly made the "come hither" motion. It wasn't as deep as someone else could do it, but it would have to do for now.

My own orgasm was approaching. I lifted my legs and butt a little higher so my left hand could get has deep as it could go. My right hand continued destroying my nub.

"Greg, Greg," I whispered as my orgasm hit. My pussy and arse began contracting together in an orgasmic symphony. My love nectar dripped down my thighs onto the bed sheets. I let out a moan but quickly covered my mouth with my left hand. I briefly couldn't see as my eyes were rolled in the back of my head. My right continued to massage my clit, albeit slower.

As the contractions subsided, I laid back with a smile on my face, falling asleep in an orgasmic afterglow.