All Comments on 'Mother Examining Son Ch. 02'

by fasthand

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023about 7 years ago
Great story

Please continue. Waiting for next installment.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
HOT!!!! Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
One of better second chapters.

Thanks for continuation of great writing.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 7 years ago
Thanks!

What a great story, can't wait for the next installment!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy addition to this story!

Yes, very yummy indeed! I'm looking forward to more of this story! Thank you!

petertowerspetertowersabout 7 years ago
Interesting

I've quite enjoyed your story so far, a little unusual which is what is making it so intresting I think. I can't remember reading another mother son story where he uses her arse first!

Thanks for posting it.

biheather4u6969biheather4u6969about 7 years ago
WOW--So hot!!

Both chapters were wonderful. However, this second chapter was definitely better written and so hot. I came 3 times reading it. Can't wait for chapter 3.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Again arse play and the like not my thing

But a sexy story with more potential none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A nice mother-son story..... her son needs to be educated and his Mom can teach him. Letting her son bend her over the bed and screw her pussy doggie style might be a lot of fun for them. Maybe, his Mom might like to get cum covered at times ? Some descriptive details about Mom and son would be helpful too. That would enhance the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

What a beginning! This son did what I have always wante dto do.......fuck my mother in the ass and cum deeper in her lovely ass. That has been my biggest fantasy and as I jack off I think of my mom's ass and me fucking it hard and long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

More!

TrilloTrilloabout 7 years ago
Tantilisingly seductive

Your portrayal of the Mother and the build up of the son added a great combination of expectation which you certainly delivered in action and character development. I loved the way you changed the mothers habits (Nude walks to shower) and increased them but kept a level of proper until exam time. Hahha. I look forward to more. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ass playis Ok and the enema is fair

but I think the vast majority here ant you to tell us about the boy putting his cock in his mother's cunt and fucking her hard and often maybe giving her and the aunt a kid..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AMAZING!!

Just the right amount of erotica and taboo... Please! Mate, you *must* go on to part 3! This is one of those rare gems which make litterotica great...

grouplover12grouplover12about 7 years ago
Ummmm

I enjoyed both your stories. I like short hot stories and both of yours were. Keep up the good work. Only listen to the comments that help you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5***** Story

Just the right pace. Loved it. Jane Marwood. X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Baby making

I completely agree with one of the others. This whole making a baby with mommy crap always makes me think the writer is about 12 or 13 years old. Let's keep it to suck it and fuck it & lick it and stick it. Have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not much story here.

Won't argue with all those who like these two entries, but there wasn't much story. Its not amazing that mom and son ended up in bed together, since both wanted it, they had no scruples about it, and there were no impediments to their doing so. The only thing I can't figure out why it took two years to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spark of talent detected

You clearly have a talent for building a scene and immersing the reader in the image.

I think one thing you could do, which a ton of writers don't, is use more dialogue. It makes the characters more lifelike and I think it takes a story from a 5 to a 10 instantly.

Also, yeah, soap as a lubricant is a horrible idea. It burns something fierce. Same thing for soap in the vag, FYI. Having known that, it took me out of the story (but I persevered!).

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
MEMORIES

THESE STORIES HAVE BROUGHT BACK ALOT OF MEMORIES OF MY MOTHER AND MYSELF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeees!

Awesomely erotic!

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

after being asked to 'helping' remove her shorts can't imagine NOT doing a face plant in his mom's muffin, inches from his face(and nose)-and THANK YOU that she does have a bush-so tired of bald/smooth in so many stories....

five and fave

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed this story so far. I like the open-mindedness of mother and son. I enjoy the respect and openness mother and son have with each other.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog20 days ago

i had a fantastic time just now, imagining my mom in place of the story mom. Delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous