Mother Falls to Daughter’s BF Ch. 05

Story Info
Jane's boyfriend Chris meets Miguel and dreams of a foursome.
6.5k words
4.58
13.5k
20

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author:

This is a follow up of the previous stories. Won't make much sense without reading those before. This time, the story is told by Christopher (C).

Christopher:

I've been dating Jane for about 6 months now. At 19 years of age she is one of the most desired girls in college. Apart from a stunningly fit body, there's this "I do what I want" vibe about her, that gets guys to fall for her at a simple banter line. Her boobs are not exactly big, probably just a B cup. But she makes up for it with her attitude and a stunningly tight round ass, almost too big for her slender body. I'm the quarterback of the college football team, which means I could basically get almost any girl that I want, but I fell for her as well. With so many girls eager to get in my pants, it's a breath of fresh air to have one that actually kinda bosses me around.

Jane is definitely not a prude. She sure had other guys before me, we had sex on our 3rd date, and we have sex quite often and pretty much anywhere. But she imposes many limits. She doesn't take it in the ass, she doesn't let me cum anywhere near her mouth, and she always likes to do it her way.

I don't complain. I am indeed in love with her and I am pleased just to fuck her anyway I can. Apart from that, I also love visiting her at her place, as both of her sisters are stunning and I get even more aroused just by having them around. Jennifer is 21, the same golden hair and curvy body as Jane, just slightly less fit but showcasing some quite bigger boobs, and then Cassidy, her younger sister, at only 17 she is a freak of nature - thinner than her sisters, she has the biggest boobs, an angelical face and a small but too inviting little ass. Also, although I don't really appreciate older women, their mom is quite the cougar as well. On her mid 40s, still in top shape, her boobs lose only to Cassidy's, she always dresses smart and showcasing her legs, blond and beautiful as all 3 daughters; I could bet she gets pounded by somebody different than her lame husband, Jane's father, Frank.

As of late, being at Jane's place was not so comfortable anymore, as her older sister started dating this nobody latino immigrant and they are just too noisy in the bedroom. Probably the jerk just wants to show off. This was bad enough for the lack of respect, but also because as of lately they were doing it a lot more often than me and Jane, who was not so interested in sex in the last couple weeks for no apparent reason. I was actually aching for pussy this day, when I went visiting her.

When I arrived at Jane's place, both this guy Miguel and Jennifer were in the living room chatting, and so was Jane, as she invited me to stay there a little as well. Her sister Jennifer was wearing this really small tank-top, no bra underneath as I could see her nipples pointing through the thin fabric. Belly showing, and some really short jean-shorts displaying her long white legs. For a brief moment, I could not take my eyes from her pointing nipples. I was then embarrassed to realize Miguel noticed it. Only then I took notice of my own girlfriend, who was equally showcasing herself, if not even more. She was in her white pyjama shorts - so thin I could see her thong underneath, which made me think Miguel surely saw it too at least when she went open the door for me... let alone the fact that they had been chatting for God knows how long already. On top she had a comfortable cotton t-shirt, thin enough that her nipples were pointing too. I was not so happy Miguel had been able to enjoy the views of my girlfriend this way, but hey... I was enjoying the view of her sister as well so, I guess I couldn't complain.

They were discussing politics, which made me think that maybe this guy was not as dumb as I thought. As the conversation progressed, I actually realized he was better informed than any of us on most subjects, as well as more worldly.

At some point, Jennifer decided to prep some snacks for us to be entertained while we were chatting, since we were at this for quite a while, and Jane decided to help her. I was not too satisfied with this, as I was eager to get in her panties and this snack would take us additional time, but I didn't want to be the one ruining the moment.

I could not help but stare at both those asses as they walked out of the living room... I looked at Miguel, and he was clearly looking at Jane's thong, which was completely dug into her ass cheeks. I could even see it was green, under the transparent white pyjama shorts. And sure enough, so could Miguel. This both got me angry and cocky.

M: "These bitches have such tight asses"

I didn't know what to say. I clearly didn't enjoy him calling bitch at my gf, and I wanted to call him out for that, but at the same time this was "macho talk", and I didn't want him to think I was some wimp white guy.

C: "They do indeed. Jane's ass is fantastic" I just said.

M: "So tell me Chris, how much of a prude is Jane?"

I didn't want to talk about my girlfriend with this guy... but then again, I didn't want to be a pussy either, so I just went along:

C: "Not a prude at all"... And then my curiosity spiked "How prude is Jennifer?"

M: "Ah, she's just the perfect three-hole-cum bucket slut!" he said with a grin, his answer taking me aback. Seeing my hesitation he continued:

M: "She just does whatever I tell her to do, whenever I tell her to do. A completely domesticated fuck pet"

Now, this was definitely not what I was expecting to hear. For one, I had never ever heard anyone talk this disrespectfully about a woman, let alone his own girlfriend. For two, if Jennifer was anything like Jane, she would never let herself be treated like that. And for three, these were high class girls, from a filthy rich background, no way they would let a latino immigrant boss them around. So at this point I just thought he was shamelessly bragging, and I decided to call him on his bluff.

C: "haha! That is impossible. No way a girl like that just does whatever you want!"

M: "Haha, really? You think I'm a liar?! Test me!"

An idea formed in my head at this point! A really good idea!

C: "Tell her to take her top off when she comes back with the snacks".

M: "Haha, you just want to see my girl's titties! Smart ass. What's in it for me? Will you tell Jane to show hers as well?"

I confess I did not ponder this side of the coin but I was pretty confident Jane would never do it, so I used that as an excuse.

C: "Jane would never do it!"

M: "Then we have no deal, is that it?"

At this point, for one I really did not believe the guy could pull this off, and for two, if by any chance he actually could... I would be thrilled to see Jennifer's breasts. So I had to give it another try.

C: "Is there something I can trade that hasn't got to do with Jane?"

M: "Well... When Jennifer complies, because she will, you will ask Jane to show her titties as well! You say she won't do it, but that will have to be her call! Then, only if she does not comply... you are condemned to wash my car sparkling bright, every weekend, for 6 months!"

C: "1 month" this came out of my mouth without even thinking about it.

M: "5"

C: "2"

M: "4"

C: "3. But if Jennifer does not show her breasts when you tell her to, you are the one washing my car for that long."

M: "Deal."

I could not believe this was going to pay off. I'd been wanting to see Jennifer's titties since I first laid eyes on them. And now I was either gonna finally see them or I'd be having my car washed for 3 months. I was now eager the girls came back from the kitchen.

J: "Get to the table boys! Sandwiches and margaritas for everybody!"

Ja: "And cashews and pecan nuts!"

C: "Let's do this!" I said... double meaning intended.

As the 4 of us sat at the table, Miguel spoke straight to Jennifer:

M: "Jenny babe, take your top off."

Jennifer stopped her doings, and looked intently at Miguel, probably measuring how serious he was talking. I thought she might slap him at any moment. Miguel just kept eating, as if he had just said something totally ordinary. Jennifer took a deep breath, and instead of the slap I was wating for, she simply complied. She grabbed both sides of her tank top and stretched both arms up, totally exposing her big wonderful melons. I was mesmerized with the sight. Each of those boobs was bigger than my hand, but the nipples were smaller than Jane's. I could feel my jaw dropping and time stopping. Those were probably the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen, and they were completely exposed on a mere order from her boyfriend. No discussion. Miguel didn't even look at her.

M: "These sandwiches are amazing! Who assembled them?"

J: "I did!" Jennifer answered, apparently oblivious of the fact she was showcasing her boobs.

Ja: "Haven't you drooled enough already over my sister's boobs?!" I got awaken from my trance and felt some anger on Jane's tone.

C: "Oh, I'm sorry babe. I was just not expecting this!"

J: "Oh, I'm sure you were boy. Miguel wouldn't tell me to show you my boobs if there wasn't something in it for him, so tell me: what do you owe my boyfriend now?"

I now realized they might have done this act before, which might explain why she complied so easily. I regained my ground and answered.

C: "Well, I did in fact lose a bet right now. So, I guess I was expecting him to tell you to do it, I was just not expecting you to comply"

J: "I guess white boys like you don't understand the power of an alpha male"

This caught me slightly under the belly.

Ja: "So, what did you lose Chris?"

C: "I guess I'll have to wash Miguel's car every week for 3 months now"

J: "I am quite sure that was not the bet. Miguel doesn't bet on such petty things."

M: "Yeah, that was not quite the bet, was it Chris? Don't tell me you're chickening now!"

C: "Ok, the bet was: If Jennifer did in fact obey Miguel as he was bragging she would, I would have to ask you, Jane, to show your boobs as well." I said whilst looking at Jane and shrugging my shoulders. And I continued. "But as I told Miguel you would never do that, he suggested I could wash his car instead, if you didn't, so I guess that will be the end of it."

M: "Actually... you were so eager to see Jenny's titties, that it was you the one asking if there was anything at all you could offer, in case Jane declined showing her tits. That was never something I pursued. Seeing Jane's tits will make me a lot happier"

I could see what he was trying to do here. Both teasing Jane and undermining me.

M: "And the fun bit is having you, quarterback boy, ask your tease of a girlfriend to showcase her titties, which you haven't yet... So I guess we are not at the end of it just yet."

Miguel smirked while staring at Jane. She was looking at him deeply, brightness in her eyes. I didn't know what this meant, but I was not sure I was liking it. On one side, Jane could be really mad at me for taking this bet, on other side, something naughty could play out here (a foursome maybe?!), on yet another side, Jane seemed more excited at this idea than I was expecting her to be, so I was completely confused. It was Jennifer taking us all away from our collective trance:

J: "Go ahead football boy! Ask my sister to show her tits to my boyfriend!" she said half laughing.

C: "I... a... Do you want to Jane?!"

Ja: "That's not exactly a request!"

I could feel a harsh tone on her voice. I guess she was kind of mad.

C: "What do you mean?!"

Ja: "Ask me to show Miguel my tits! That's the bet you lost I guess! Not to ask me if I want to do it or not!"

Still harsh.

C: "ok... Can you show Miguel your boobs?!"

Ja: "I didn't hear you say please..."

C: "Can you PLEASE show Miguel your tits??!"

Ja: "Actually... Since you were so eager to see my sister's... I'll be glad to show Miguel mine!"

This was not what I was expecting.

I could see the cocky smirk on Miguel's face... His plan did pay out after all!

I could see Jane's nipples pointing hard underneath her cotton t-shirt. She smiled directly at Miguel's smirk, as if making sure I got jealous. She bit her lip, and pulled her t-shirt slowly up, just until her rock hard nipples were showing. She teased him rubbing her nipples. I couldn't believe my bossy girlfriend was behaving like this. But unexpected as it was, I was clearly enjoying it, as my dick was rock hard by this moment. Jane stretched her arms up, and as her sister before her, she took out her t-shirt, exposing herself completely, as I never thought she would.

M: "Those are some rock hard nipples right there!" Miguel said in a taunting tone. "I think your sister might be in need of some nipple rubbing Jennifer" he said as he stood up. I froze at this moment, thinking he might be doing a move for Jane, but no... He got behind his own girlfriend and slowly drove his hands down from her neck through her chest, finally stopping at her nipples. Pinching them. Jane couldn't take her eyes off his hands. I couldn't take my eyes off Jenny's huge boobs.

M: "Don´t you think your sister is in need of a rub Jenny?"

J: "She sure looks like she does!"

M: "Rub your girlfriend's nipples Chris! She is dying for it"

I was so horny with the whole scene that immediately complied. For a moment, I felt like I complied too fast... as if obeying an order from him. I didn't like that thought, but now it was done.

M: "Look at how these bitches are so easily controlled..."

I didn't know to whom he was talking right now. Might he be calling me a bitch?!

M: "Open your mouth Jenny!"

Jenny immediately complied, and Miguel inserted a finger in her mouth, for her to suck. I could only imagine that mouth blowing my dick. God, at this point I felt Miguel just needed to say it and she would blow him right in front of me. I wish Jane was like that. I looked at Jane and she had her mouth open as well, eyes locked on Miguel's eyes.

M: "Go ahead Chris, shove a finger down Jane's mouth. That girl needs taming too!"

Ja: "I surely do!"

I didn't recognize Jane on this sentence, but I sure as hell put my index finger in her mouth.

M: "Suck on it!"

Miguel was looking straight at Jane. I knew he was talking to Jennifer, but his eyes looking straight at Jane gave shivers down my spine. Moreover, Jane started sucking hard on my finger, as though trying to show compliance to his words. I was so horny I was unable to discern what exactly was going on. He took his finger off Jennifer's mouth who was sucking hard on it as well and drove it to her hard right nipple. I unconsciously did the same to Jane. Her nipples were completely erect.

M: "Keep the tongue out slut!"

Once again, staring straight at Jane. I saw Jennifer comply, right in front of me. And I knew Jane was complying as well.

Both sisters, top naked, tongues out like two porn stars. This was a dream coming true.

M: "Stand up Jennifer. And take your shorts off."

Jennifer stood up immediately. I could not believe she was going to show me her pussy. I was completely thrilled at this.

Jennifer stood up, now looking at me with a smirk on her face, as if she was teasing me, but also making fun of me. I couldn't understand why as I was about to see her bare-naked pussy. She slowly opened the buttons of her jean-shorts... and dropped them. No panties. She was now showing her completely shaved pussy.

Miguel just stood there, staring straight at Jane, as if trying to hypnotize her. There was no reason for her to do the same except to mimic her sister. There was no more bet to pay. Yet... I knew she was eager to do it. And I wanted her to. Still thinking about that possible foursome.

But no words from me were needed. Staring back at Miguel, Jane just stood up and dropped her shorts, showing her green thong. She slowly put her fingers on each inside of it, and slowly started pushing it down. I could see Miguel looking straight at her eyes. He never looked down at her crotch. Instead, he started caressing Jennifer's cunt from behind.

M: "Spread your legs slut!"

I was mesmerized with what he could do to Jennifer. Calling her a slut and having her obey blindly. It was unbelievable to watch. He was now caressing her left nipple with his left hand and her clit with his right. She dropped her head back and started moaning.

I was then dumbfounded to see Jane spread her legs as well and searching for my hand to caress her pussy. She was soaking wet. But she was not moaning or throwing her head back like her sister. Instead, she had her hands over the table, looking as intently as possible to Miguel, breathing heavily. I couldn't blame her. The vision was indeed captivating.

J: "Let me suck your cock babe! Please! Let me show my sister and her white boy what an alpha male's cock looks like! Please!"

M: "Get down on all fours."

Jennifer got down immediately. Miguel gave two steps to the side so that the table was not restricting their movements anymore and Jennifer marched to where he stood like a cat looking for caresses. Her slender body crawling to him almost made me cum. Her large tits hanging and swinging. Her ass muscles contracting, propelling her forward. Jane eventually couldn't help but mimicking her sister. She too got down on all fours and moved to the center of the living room, although she did not approach Miguel. She stood there looking at them, on all fours. I followed her. I didn't have time to process everything that was going on. The fact that Jennifer had just referred to me as "Jane's white boy" clearly in a lessening way, the fact that my girlfriend, despite just being mimicking her sister, was in fact obeying some other guy's orders, the fact that this guy was completely dominating the atmosphere in the room, but above all, the fact that I was almost only a mere spectator in all that was going on, was too much to take in.

M: "Take my shoes off"

Jennifer was now completely bent, taking Miguel's shoes off, her asshole and cunt pointing directly at me. I was so horny I was about to explode.

M: "take my jeans off"

Jennifer got on her knees, to take down Miguel's pants. He had no boxer shorts on...

And that's when I saw it.

It was not fully erect yet... And it was about twice the size as mine. Probably some 8 or 9 inches. Thick as Jane's forearm.

Jennifer's cunt and asshole were right in front of me. And so were Jane's... still on all fours, between me and them. The most beautiful image I could hope for. And yet... I could not take my eyes from Miguel's big latino mast. I felt my own dick softening, due to the nervousness of being no match for his cock.

M: "Now suck on it bitch!"

Jennifer swallowed his cock at once. But when I looked at Miguel, this time he was not looking at Jane. He was staring right at me. Was he calling me a bitch again?!

Ja: "Please lick my cunt babe!"

It felt like they were both commanding me to get down and lick. I don't know why I felt so compelled to do so. But I got down on all fours as well, and started licking Jane's pussy. As I thought of it... I never had heard her say the word cunt before...

Miguel smirked. As if controlling everyone in the room at this moment. Standing. The 3 of us on all fours. Jane finally started to moan. My face buried in her ass cheeks, while she starred at Miguel and her sister.

Ja: "Oh god! That cock is so big babe! Look at it! Look how happy my sister is!"

Jennifer was indeed delighted, sucking Miguel's cock as if her life depended on it. The guy just kept smirking and looking at Jane. The situation increasingly out of control for me.

M: "I guess your girlfriend is envious of her sister! Aren't you Jane?" Miguel shot.

Ja: "Oh fuck, I sure am!"

M: "Why don't you put your dick out Chris, and let her suck too?"

I had mixed feelings as soon as he ended the sentence. For one, I was eager to free my dick and use it. But on the other side I could immediately see the frustration on Jane's body and expressions. Yes, she was envious of her sister... But no, she did not want to suck my cock... she wanted his!!! Yet, she was my girlfriend! And I believed I could still turn this around. I undressed immediately and placed myself in front of Jane, my dick now limp from the frustration of seeing Jane's dismay.

12