Mother Falls to Daughter’s BF Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer kept talking in-between gagging and drooling:

J: "God, pffrfr... this is suc a magnuipficent cogggggck". She took it off her mouth for a moment. "Look at this Jane! How does it compare to your white boy's?!" she finished the sentence with the sluttiest smile ever. I felt I could beat her at this point!

M: "Oh shut up bitch! Keep that mouth full with my cock and don't say another word! It's not the size of the cock that matters but what you do with it!!!"

Ja: "The problem is it isn't doing much either, is it?" contempt filled Jane's voice. I didn't know what to say. Once again, Miguel was the one saving me!

M: "Suck on it you little brat! It's your responsibility to stiffen that cock up!" he said to my girlfriend.

In any other circumstances, I would have scolded him for talking like that to my girlfriend. But at this point, this was the only person in the room rooting for me! I literally didn't know what to say, but Jane just took it to her heart and started sucking my dick like she never did before!

This was all I needed to get excited once again! Actually... too excited! My cock went from limp to "about to cum" in seconds.

C: "Oh god... you never sucked like this before Jane! Oh god, stop it! I won't control it! Please Jane, stop!!! STOOOOOP!!!"

Too late. I started contracting my dick, Jane felt it and immediately took it off her mouth and pointed it to the side. I came a lot more than I ever did before!

Ja: "Already?! I can't believe this! You better fucking clean up the floor right now!"

I was ashamed that I didn't last long. Moreover, after Miguel trying to be of help to me. I went to the kitchen to get a mop and some tissues. I heard them whisper and giggle in the living room.

When I came back, Jane was on her knees, just one foot away from her sister, starring at Miguel's cock filling her sister's mouth.

I cleaned the floor.

Without ever taking her eyes off Miguel's cock, Jane spoke to me:

Ja: "You better start licking my cunt right now."

This was the least I could do. I placed myself with my head underneath her. She basically sat on my face, and kept starring at Miguel and Jennifer. From where I stood, I could see her completely hypnotized expression.

Ja: "Suck on it hard!"

She was not talking to me... I was irrelevant to her at this point. She was talking to her sister!

Ja: "Harder Jenny please!!! That cock needs more care!!!"

J: "You think it needs more care little sis?! You think you can take better care of it than I do?"

At this point... I knew what was about to happen. I was not going to participate on a foursome... I was just prepping my girlfriend for Miguel to fuck. This latino guy was about to take my girlfriend! And there was nothing I could do about it! Jane was completely eager to suck on his cock. I could tell by the lust in her eyes.

Ja: "I believe that if I could suck on a mast like that I would leave it shining bright!!!"

J: "Too bad your boyfriend doesn't have a Big Latino Mast like this."

Ja: "Do you hear this Chris?! Is it fair my sister has a Big Latino Mast to suck on and I don't?!"

She was staring down at me, contempt all over her face. I wanted to speak, but I really didn't know what to say.

Ja: "You're not gonna say anything babe?! No reaction at all?! Maybe I should just suck it then. Do you mind babe? Can I suck on Miguel's cock too?!

I was completely taken aback. I was doing my best, sucking her clit licking her cunt thoroughly, while she was asking me to suck someone else's dick. It was too much for me. I just closed my eyes and kept sucking her, noticing I was completely turned on by all of this, as my small dick was completely erect again. It was Jennifer awakening me.

J: "I think his small dick is answering you Jane... That cuck boyfriend of yours is aroused by you wanting to suck my boyfriend's cock!"

Ja: "Oh babe!!! Is it true?! Please say yes! Please say I can do it!"

I just couldn't speak. I just kept licking her cunt. It was Miguel the one who spoke:

M: "You have to say it Chris! I won't take your girlfriend unless you want me too!"

Ja: "Oh please babe, say it! Pleeeeease!!!"

M: "But let me warn you Chris... Once I do this, she'll be ruined for you! No woman that has taken this cock has ever gone back to fucking white boys. You must be sure that's what you want!"

What did this guy mean?! I sure as hell didn't want to lose Jane. Was that what was at stake here? I didn't think Jane would trade me for this guy... no matter how big his dick was.

Ja: "Please babe, just say yes." And she grabbed my dick.

I was completely horny with all this situation. And she rubbing my dick was just too much for me to handle. I still had my mouth in her cunt but I could manage a "oh fuck babe, that's so good! I'll do whatever you want!"

Ja: "Say you let me to suck on Miguel's cock"

C: "You can suck on Miguel's cock babe! Do whatever you want!"

M: "It's not about her Chris. It's about you! You must want it, not just let it happen!"

This guy was about to humiliate me.

M: "Ask me to fuck your girlfriend's mouth!"

I was on autopilot mode: "Please fuck my girlfriend's mouth Miguel"

M: "Then stop sucking her, and watch this Chris! You too Jenny, stop sucking and watch what I'm about to do to your little sister right here."

Ja: "Please just let me suck it!"

Miguel smirked at her. I had stopped sucking her as commanded by him, and was now just watching it all unfold.

M: "Stretch your tongue out bitch"

She did.

He grabbed his Big Latino Mast and beat her tongue with it.

M: "You ready to suck on this cock?"

Ja: "Yes please! Just let me do it!"

M: "Beg for it! Say how much you want it!"

Ja: "Oh please just let me! I want it more than anything in the world right now! Please!!! I beg you I fucking beg you!"

M: "Beggars kiss the feet of their masters... Kiss my feet Jane."

She immediately bent over. I had my view cut, but I could hear her kissing his feet. Jennifer was laughing, as if making fun of her sister.

M: "Good girl! You gonna be a good sex slave for me?"

Ja: "Yes master!!! I'll do whatever you want!" She answered while still kissing the guy's feet. I couldn't believe the all-so-proud Jane, my girlfriend, had got to this. I never even imagined her like this.

M: "up"

I got my view back. She was back on her knees, tongue stretched out.

M: "Tell Chris you're a slave to this cock now!"

She looked deep in my eyes.

Ja: "I'm a slave to Miguel's cock Chris!"

M: "Tell him you're sorry!"

Ja: "I'm sorry babe. I'm so sorry, but I truly need this!"

M: "Open your mouth slut!"

He grabbed her hair with his left hand, his cock with his right, and shoved it slowly down her throat. She couldn't take even half of it when she started gagging.

Ja: "gurrlp gurrlllp grullp"

He took it off and beat her face with it. Drool falling over my face at this point.

M: "Good dog! Suck on it now!"

And she gave everything. She just ate that cock as good as she could. Jennifer laughing.

M: "See Chris, this is how you domesticate a white girl! Say you are a domesticated white slut for me Jane!"

Ja: "I am a domesticated white slut for you master!"

M: "You too Jenny!"

J: "We are two domesticated white sluts for your Big Latino Mast, master!!!"

M: "Come suck on it too!"

I could see both sisters around his cock. Sucking one at a time first. Then his cock sliding through both her open mouths... as if they were kissing each other with his cock in the middle. And then he went back to fucking his new toy: Jane's mouth.

M: "Gonna fuck that mouth as if it was your cunt!"

And he started pumping her mouth, grabbing her by the ears. When Jane had to grasp for air, she said:

Ja: "Why don't you actually fuck my cunt master?!"

Although deep down I knew this is where this was heading, I still felt my heart sink when I heard it. I could not believe this was going to happen. Not with my princess!!!

M: "Is that what you want slut?! To offer that cunt to me like a cheap whore?"

Ja: "Yes! Oh yes!!! There's nothing I want more! Please fuck my cunt!"

M: "You have to ask Chris to beg for it!"

Now this was too much! I was not gonna take this humiliation any further.

Ja: "He already is a cuck master, he will surely do it! Won't you babe?"

C: "That's a little bit too much honey. We are getting ourselves out of control here!"

Ja: "Look at your stone hard cock babe!"

And she grabbed it... and started stroking it... And I was so fucking horny...

Ja: "You were meant to be a cuck babe! That tiny tiny dick knows it, I know it, my sister knows it and surely Miguel has cucked some more small-dicked-whiteys like you. So be a good cuck, and beg master to fuck your girlfriend's cunt!"

I didn't believe any of it! I never heard such contempt and such anger.

C: "Babe, please, we can't do this! It's gone too far!"

Ja: "Don't you dare deny me this right now Chris! Don't you fucking dare you small-dicked-cunt!!! Your dick is worthless compared to this cock! Make yourself useful and do as master tells you to! That is the one thing you can do to give more pleasure than you ever did before! So don't you dare being selfish now! Obey!"

I was completely humiliated and yet my dick was rock hard... Once again, it was Miguel to solve the situation... but this time, he was not on my side anymore.

M: "It's finished Chris. Your 19yo girlfriend is mine now. I will take her however I want. You either walk away like a pathetic loser, or you stay there enjoying the show. And to stay there and enjoy it like you have been enjoying so far, you WILL obey me from now on!"

Jesus... I didn't know what to say...

M: "Say it!"

C: "S... Say what?!"

M: "Say you will obey!"

I didn't want to... but I was so turned on I just could not escape the thrill.

C: "I will obey"

M: "Master!"

C: "Master!"

M: "Say the whole fucking sentence you dumb shit!"

C: "I will obey, Master!"

M: "Turn around Jane. Sit on your cuck boyfriend's face the other way around. I want him to see my cock entering your teenage cunt!"

Ja: "Yes master!"

Jane immediately positioned herself as if doing a 69. Except that I was licking her, but she was not licking me.

M: "That's it football boy... prep that cunt for a real cock!"

I found myself replying "yes master" and started licking even more vigorously!

I was still licking it when he positioned the huge bulb of his cock by the entrance of Jane's vagina. She was going to be stretched wide open!!!

Jane moaned.

M: "Beg slut!"

Ja: "Please fuck me Master!!!"

M: "Beg cuck!"

C: "Please Master, fuck my girlfriend's cunt!"

M: "Say it's all mine!"

C&Ja: "It's all yours!"

And he shoved it. I could see her pussy just eating the whole thing and immediately contracting in spasms. I felt the guy's balls rubbing my forehead. Back... and forth... her cunt opening wide... his balls rubbing in my forehead. My tongue in her clit. His balls in my nose, pushing her forward. It smelled so much like a proper fuck. It was delicious. I just wanted this to last forever. Jane's pussy was vibrating so much I knew she was about to come. Juices flowing everywhere. I was licking everything I could, while trying as hard as possible to burry my nose on Miguel's balls. I guess he felt what I was doing, because he ordered me:

M: "Lick my balls cuck!"

That was all I needed to hear. I left Jane's cunt and started licking this guy's balls as devotedly as I could.

Ja: "I can't believe this! Turned into a cuck and a fag on the same day! Unbelievable!"

M: "You shut up bitch! You were turned into a cum-eating-blonde-bimbo-slut in one day too!"

Ja: "I was sir! Your cum-eating-blonde-bimbo-slut! Please let me cum, I am almost there!

M: "Before you cum slut... Your cuck boyfriend needs to beg to suck your cum juices out of my cock! Do you think he will?"

I was devotedly licking his balls when he said this, and he knew it. I didn't want to be a full fletched faggot and suck cock too, but I could see no way out of this situation, and my body was betraying as I heard Jennifer speak:

J: "He sure will. His tiny cock is rock hard as he licks your balls!"

Everyone laughed. My life was completely upside down.

Ja: "Beg for it babe! You know you want this. And I need to cum really bad!"

The smell of his manhood, the words of my girlfriend, and his girlfriend... I could feel my body giving in... I was going to be a submissive cuck for this idiot. I could not believe the words coming out of my mouth.

C: "Please sir, make my girlfriend cum, and please let me lick her cum juices out of your cock!"

M: "What a nice pair of sluts I have here! Cum! You dumb whore!"

And Miguel slapped Jane's arse cheeks.

Ja: "OH god! This is so fucking horny, I'm gonna cum so bad for you master!!SO FUCKING BAA AA AAAAA AAA DDDD!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She came hard, screaming. That Big Latino Mast inserted all the way in her cunt. His balls in my mouth. Fulling my mouth...

M: "Open your mouth Chris!"

I did. He took it out of Jane's cunt, and as I was expecting him to place it in my mouth... He did something I never did before... He shoved it all the way in Jane's ass.

She cried out loud! I don't know if in pain or pleasure!

M: "Why are you crying slut? You got any problem with this?"

Ja: "No sir, my ass is all yours!"

This was totally unreal! I never would have imagined this!

He took it off Jane's ass, and shoved it directly in my mouth.

I could feel all the juices. Her cunt juices, his pre-cum, the smell of Jane's ass... All of it... down my throat!

M: "Now swallow bitch!"

And he came!

As soon as he started spurting, huge loads of jizz, Jane started stroking my dick and inserted a finger in my ass. It was so unexpected it went all the way to my prostate. I came within seconds, while Miguel was still discharging himself in my mouth!

I had a complete mouthful.

M: "I said: SWALLOW!"

I did!

M: "Good boy! Now lick that cock clean!"

As I sucked on his cock to clean it all up, he struck a final blow:

M: "You know Chris... This was not the first time I fucked Jane. She has been a fuck pet for me for about 2 weeks now. That's why you haven't been fucking her! So lick clean the cock that robbed you of your girlfriend... while smiling to the camera!"

12