Mother Falls to Daughter’s BF Ch. 07

Story Info
The husband liberates his own wife.
6.1k words
3.45
16.2k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author:

This is a follow up of the previous stories. Won't make much sense without reading those before. This time, the story is told by Frank (F).

This story takes place before Cassidy's birthday.

Frank:

My sex life these days is practically non-existent. I married Carla 22 years ago after 3 years of dating. I was 23, she was 21. She was astonishingly beautiful, and we were very much in love. We had a couple very good years. But then life happened. We had 3 beautiful daughters straight away, whom I feel blessed for; but time and work constraints dictated pretty much every day of our lives. I worked really hard, and spent all my free time with our daughters, which left almost no room for me and Carla to keep our spark alive. I can't say we drifted away, as we have always been the best of friends and we still share very specific goals regarding our family, but we definitely lost the train of lust and tease between us. And god knows this is not Carla's fault, as she is still in awesome shape for a 43 year old, and her boobs are as juicy as ever. It's just that I can't find the energy to go back to that state of mind.

For the last couple of months though, something has changed in me. My oldest daughter Jennifer is dating this latino guy a lot older than her, and that made me question my choices in life. This guy is about 38 or 39 years old. He is closer to Carla and me than he is to Jennifer, and yet, he's nailing my 21-year-old daughter. I know I am not supposed to, but I feel envious of this guy. I have built a pretty good life for me and my family, yet I find myself dreaming about how this guy's life has been. I get a boner just thinking about this.

One of these days I arrived home to find him and Carla chatting on the kitchen. He has been coming to our place pretty often, so it was now normal to see him around. He was probably waiting for Jennifer to arrive. But as I entered the kitchen I could sense some kind of sexual tension between them. He was no kid. I could easily see Carla developing an interest on someone like him, so I got immediately jealous. She was wearing a thin cloth top, no bra, she was probably not expecting him when he arrived, otherwise she wouldn't be dressing like this, so exposed. Her nipples were hard pressing against the fabric. She was leaning forward towards him, which exposed her breasts even more, and starring intensely at him. Her legs too were showing, as she had these super short training shorts on.

The thought that this guy was banging my daughter and he could just as easily nail my wife if she wasn't married turned me on quite a bit. I immediately had images of it in my mind. As if watching a porno movie. It was a very weird feeling.

C: "Frank! Hello! Earth calls Frank!"

F: "Sorry babe, I was thinking about... work. Sorry! Hello! And hello Miguel!"

M: "Hello Frank! Nice to see you!"

The fact that he called me Frank instead of mr. Hughes like all my daughters' ex-boyfriends always startled me.

F: "Waiting for Jennifer I suppose"

M: "Actually, I came here to meet her, just to find out that she actually went shopping with a friend of hers. Your beautiful wife was kind enough to offer me a snack as a substitute!"

My wife giggled, probably flattered at his remark. I was still in shock at how much of her cleavage she was showing.

F: "Well, let me be as kind as my wife and invite you to stay for dinner. That way, we can chat a little. I believe we never had that chance. And then eventually Jennifer will show up."

M: "Oh, that's very kind of you Frank. I'd actually love that. That is, if Carla here doesn't oppose me eating your dinner too!"

Carla giggled again.

C: "Oh, not at all. I am actually happy you do it. Frank never eats much these days. There's plenty for you to taste."

F: "It's settled then. Let's get to the living room and have an appetizer. Carla dear, you don't mind cooking the dinner while I take a drink with our guest, do you?"

C: "Actually I..."

M: "I've heard so many compliments at your cooking Carla. Jennifer always says the best things..."

I felt that Carla was not so keen on leaving us to chat while she did all the cooking, but somehow, Miguel's words got her on her tracks and she just accepted it.

C: "Ok, you guys do your boys' thing! I'll be here cooking for you."

Good. Now I could talk with this guy alone. We went to the living room and I offered him a drink.

F: "So, Miguel, you're not a 20-something year old boy like all Jennifer's previous boyfriends, so I have to ask: what are your intentions towards her?

M: "Straight to business! I like that! Well, my intentions towards Jennifer are the same as my intentions towards every person I interact with: Make them happy!"

F: "That is a good answer but... It doesn't really say much. My point is: I don't want my daughter to build up high expectations on her relationship with you just for you to shatter them at some point in time"

M: "Define high expectations."

His authoritarian tone got me off balance.

F: "I mean, a long term relationship, with high commitment, trustworthiness, faithfulness. I would hate her to suffer because somehow you cheated on her for example."

M: "See Frank, the problem with having this conversation with you is that you are talking to me about my relationship with your daughter from a point of incomplete information. And I am not sure I should provide you with more information about our relationship without her consent."

F: "What do you mean? I don't understand what kind of information can I possibly be lacking."

M: "For example, what is faithfulness to you? And what is considered cheating?"

F: "Well, that's an obvious one, no? Being faithfull is being committed exclusively to the other person. Cheating is when you are seeing someone else."

M: "Is it now? Or is that YOUR definition? For example, if your beautiful wife enjoyed watching you fuck other women Frank, and you did that in front of her, would that be cheating?"

This was totally unexpected. The language, the tone... It was so rude, yet so powerful...

F: "Well, that is never the case in a loving couple!"

M: "Says who?! You have the right not to like it. But you have no way to impose your beliefs on others."

F: "Well... I guess you have a point there."

M: "So, you agree with me, that that would not be cheating, right?"

F: "I guess so, but that's not what I meant. I meant without the acknowledgement of the other person"

M: "Ok, another question then: what if even without the specific acknowledgement of your wife, she had previously given you 'carte blanche' to do whatever you will, any time you wish. Would that be cheating?"

F: "I guess not, but that would never happen"

M: "Have you ever asked?"

F: "What?! Carla?! If I ever asked her if I could fuck other women?! Are you nuts? Not in a million years!"

M: "But would you like to?"

F: "No way! I would never do that."

M: "You mean you would never betray your wife, and that's a very honourable stance, but that's not the question. The question is, would you like to fuck other women, IF Carla was ok with it?"

F: "That is not a fair question, because that will never happen!"

M: "It is a fair question Frank. Answer it!"

Again is authoritarian tone startling me.

F: "I have never thought about it!"

M: "Of course you have Frank. We are men. That's how we operate. We can't fight our hormones. You are a successful business man, I bet every now and then a hot intern comes along that you dream about fucking. I bet you even jerk off to the thought of it! Am I right?"

F: "This conversation is crazy I don't want to indulge this!"

M: "Am I right?!"

F: "Of course you're right! But that's beside the point!"

M: "No it's not. Bear with me here... and tell me... Have you, or have you not, ever fantasized about watching Carla getting fucked by another man?"

I was about to immediately say no, when I remembered I did exactly that just 10 min before, when I saw the 2 of them on the kitchen. But I definitely didn't want to acknowledge that.

F: "Fantasies are fantasies. It's not as if I really want something to happen"

M: "So... you did..."

I could see a smile on his face. He got me.

F: "It doesn't mean I want it to happen!"

M: "Sure... But... here you are, fantasising about fucking that cute young ass intern of yours while at the same time fantasising about your beautiful wife Carla getting fucked by another man... What if... Carla just has both fantasies as well? Wouldn't both of you be better off if you found that out?!"

F: "Carla would never even think about that!"

M: "So... is it only because of her that you are not up for it?"

I could feel myself getting more and more wrapped on this guy's tentacles. Reaching undeniable conclusions that I didn't want to reach. He was definitely not a dumb ass. I could see why Jennifer had fallen for him.

F: "It is not because of her... it just doesn't make sense"

M: "Well Frank, I can bet you that your wife has the exact same fantasies as you. She would love to get banged by someone younger right in front of you, and she would love to watch you fuck that intern!"

F: "Haha, man you´re crazy. That would never happen!"

M: "Well... if she's anything like her daughter..."

The chips fell... While musing this story about me and my wife, this guy was actually telling me what was going on between him and my daughter. He was not only fucking a young ass beautiful 21 year old who happened to be my daughter... he had carte blanche to fuck other women, perhaps even in front of her! I was getting really jealous...

F: "Carla would never do it"

M: "Wanna bet?"

F: "Haha... how would we ever know who wins that bet? I am definitely not asking her! I don't want to sleep in the couch tonight."

M: "Do you know how to cook Frank?"

F: "What?! Why?! Yes I do but... What does that have to do with anything?"

M: "You go cook the rest of the dinner... And tell Carla to come talk to me about... My intentions towards her daughter! I bet you I can reach with her, the same conclusion I reached with you!"

F: "No way... that's impossible!"

M: "That means you can take the bet!"

F: "haha... What does the winner take?!"

M: "Loser washes the dishes"

F: "Haha... Jennifer is not going to be happy about you wasting time cleaning the dishes but... I'll take the free service!"

I was sure Carla was never going to go for this. So, I just wanted to prove this young man wrong. I was feeling jealous of him in so many ways that I felt like I needed to beat him at something. As I was walking out, he called me:

M: "But Frank..."

I looked back.

M: "If Carla is up for it, you can't be mad at her for starting immediately! You have to promise me that!"

F: "Yeah, whatever man..."

I hardly gave it time to settle in before I answered... Then I realized what he meant! He was going to play his game on his girlfriend's mother! My wife! I could not believe the nerve of this guy! Still... Carla would never go for this crap. I went to the kitchen and told Carla I would substitute her cooking dinner while she should go and have a talk with Miguel as well.

F: "I've been talking with Miguel about his intentions with our daughter. I believe he wants to talk about it with you too."

C: "That shall be fun."

I could see a huge smile on her face. She always loves it when I help her cook dinner. She went to the living room. I actually had no intention of cooking dinner. I wanted to listen in to their conversation, so I followed Carla a few seconds after and stood by the door trying hard to listen. At first, they exchanged some words that I could not understand... but then it became more audible.

C: "So... Frank tells me you want to talk to me about your intentions with our Jenny. Are you proposing already?"

M: "Haha... not at all. Frank was primarily worried about faithfulness... Thing is... Me and Jennifer, we don't look at things like probably you guys do. So, I just wanted to make sure you and Frank understand that... and... who knows... maybe you actually do think like we do...

C: "And what exactly does that mean?... How do you guys look at it?!"

I was trying to peek on them without being spotted. It wasn't easy, but I could see Carla was completely absorbed by the conversation. She was leaning forward, her cleavage probably showing extensively, huge smile on her face, lingering on his words.

M: "Well, we believe that we only harm one another if we do something that the other actually doesn't like."

C: "That's pretty obvious... what does that have to do with anything?"

M: "Having that in mind, please tell me this Carla:"

I could see him place his hand just above Carla's knee at this point.

M: "Would you consider it cheating if you fucked someone in front of your husband and he actually enjoyed it?"

This guy was playing on Carla the same strategy he had played on me.

C: "Frank would die with jealousy. He would hate it!"

M: "That is not the question. Suppose for one second he actually enjoys it. Now... would it be cheating?"

C: "No. Not at all. If any husband enjoys that, it's definitely not cheating. That's called just a very lucky wife."

She laughed loudly. I was not expecting her to say this, almost announcing how much she would like to do it. She was now touching the upper part of her breasts, as if teasing this guy, waving her hair every now and then.

M: "See Carla, that is just normal human behaviour. Your husband would feel lucky as well if you enjoyed to watch him fuck a young intern of his!"

C: "Oh I am sure he would! We lost the lust between ourselves unfortunately, but I bet he would get a huge rush from fucking some of those young girls!"

M: "Have you ever thought about how much your sex lives could improve if you indulged in each other's fantasies?"

C: "ah... Frank would never go for it..."

She reached this point a lot faster than I did! I honestly couldn't believe it.

M: "But what if he did? What if he thinks you are the impediment, not him?"

C: "Well, he would definitely lose that bet. I have no problem in indulging those fantasies if he is willing!"

My heart exploded... On one hand, I was going to be able to fuck anybody I wanted, but on the other... My wife was now completely at the mercy of my daughter's boyfriend. I remembered his words: "You can't be angry with her for wanting to start immediately Frank!". Fuck... was this really going to happen?!

M: "What if I tell you he just told me the exact same thing?"

C: "I can't believe it! Did he?!"

M: "I even told him he couldn't be mad at you if you wanted to start immediately! And he acquiesced!"

Miguel laughed loudly at this point.

Incomprehensibly, my dick started to stiffen.

C: "What do you mean... Start immediately?!"

Carla was hanging on his words now.

M: "Well... I doubt your taste for men is strongly different from your daughter's"

I could see him grin, as he lied back and grabbed his crotch making sure my wife understood his intentions.

Carla seemed to fake outrageousness.

C: "You can't possibly be suggesting... what I think you are! Are you?!"

M: "Would you like me to be suggesting it? I mean... obviously... After making sure Frank actually admits that's what he wants..."

The guy kept massaging his crotch. I swear I could see Carla lick her lips while staring at it.

C: "What about Jennifer?!"

She was starting to actually ponder this. I couldn't believe what was unfolding right before my eyes.

M: "Jennifer is a sex slave to me... I bet she would be thrilled to know her own mother will become one as well!"

C: "What do you mean slave? I thought you were just teasing me... What makes you think I'm into slavery?!"

M: "I am just betting Jenny's mom is just as slutty as she is. I can almost see your nipples from here Carla, I bet you are desperate to show them to me. As you are desperate for this whole story to be true and get hammered really hard right in front of your husband. And that desperation Carla... will bring you down to your knees!"

C: "oh God..."

Carla was basically speechless. Her breading, tough. She was indeed almost showing him her whole cleavage. Even before confirming I actually said what this guy was claiming I did.

C: "You are just teasing me! There is no way Frank agreed on this!"

M: "But if he does... would you get down on your knees right now for me?"

A huge grin was on this prick's face. My dick was hard as a rock. Carla was almost capitulating, her skin bright with soft sweat, leaning forward, totally showcasing her boobs which were almost jumping out of her top.

C: "oh God... I confess I've heard Jennifer talking on the phone to hear friends about your cock and how big it is..."

This was news to me...

M: "Have you ever heard her talk about how submissive she has to be for me?"

C: "Yes... I've heard about that too..."

Carla looked down at this point. I was as hard as I had ever been in years, not knowing exactly where I wanted this to go. Or maybe I did... I just didn't want to admit it.

M: "So answer me directly: Will you get down on your knees right now for me, if Frank approves it?"

My heart was racing... This had gone sooooo out of hand.

C: "I guess I won't be able to avoid it..."

M: "That's not good enough Carla. If you indeed want some good latino cock, you have to show yourself as submissive as your daughter is for me. Will you get down on your knees, if Frank is ok with it?"

At this point, I was rooting for her to capitulate.

C: "I will!"

M: "Good! Frank... I know you are behind the wall there, you can come out now!"

My heart sank! I was caught! I had no excuse!

I moved past the wall and faced Miguel's huge grin and my wife's astonished face.

M: "Tell your wife you do indeed have the same fetiches as her."

Right now, with the whole thing playing out, I was so nervous I was not sure I actually wanted this to go forward. To watch my wife be fucked by a different man for the first time in 20 plus years. But I couldn't say I did not have this fetish...

F: "I do honey, I'm sorry!"

M: "Look at how his dick is hard just for listening to our conversation Carla."

C: "Don't say you're sorry babe! We are in this together! I feel the same! It is normal to lose the flame in such a long and friendly marriage. I will always love you! But I crave a good fuck so much these days! Especially knowing what Jennifer has been getting!"

F: "I understand it honey. I crave a good fuck too, and I feel I am out of energy to give one to you. I am aroused just with the prospect of you getting it! More than with the possibility of fucking some of the interns... That I don't deny are quite hot!"

M: "Take a sit Frank! You are about to watch one! Then you can bang one of your interns one of these days! Or... if you can't do it yourself, maybe you can bring me some."

This guy was about to fuck my wife in front of me, and he was already planting the seed to fuck my interns himself! This was thoroughly unbelievable. His authoritarian speech though was turning me on as well. I just sat. I was about to witness my wife of 20 plus years get fucked by this latino guy.

M: "Now... On your knees Carla!"

My wife didn't even flinch. She was on her knees on a second.

M: "See Frank, a woman who is missing a good fuck gets so horny one can do almost anything with her..."

The guy was walking in circles around Carla, caressing her hair. She was breathing heavily, eager for his touch. He stood behind her and pulled her hair back, making her look at him

M: "Isn't it right Carla?"

C: "Yes! I will do anything!"

M: "Oh yes you will... You will start by calling me master!"

This was unexpected! I couldn't see Carla actually enjoying this, but her immediate response made me think again:

12