Mother Falls to Daughter’s BF Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C: "Yes master!"

M: "Tell your husband how much you want to suck my cock!"

She looked me in the eyes,

C: "Oh Frank I want this so much!"

M: "What do you think Frank? Shall I give it to her?"

I wasn't able to speak, looking at my usually dominant wife in a completely submissive state.

The guy was still pulling her hair, now licking her neck from behind, whispering in her ear, both of them staring at me.

C: "Please Frank, ask Miguel to feed me his cock!"

F: "I am sure he will honey..." was all I could mutter.

M: "I want you to beg for it Frank! I can feed my cock to your wife every time I want now... That's not the point... The point is, you get aroused by what you're watching! You like being a cuck! Don't you Frank?"

I was completely speechless

M: "Put those hooters out Carla! Let's remind your husband of what he has been missing!"

Carla immediately obeyed, lowering her top below her breasts and showcasing them fully. I didn't even remember how beautiful they were!

The guy just shoved both hands down her chest and groped her hard, right in front of me.

M: "They are even bigger than Jennifer's! Delicious!"

The guy just kept staring at me, while groping my wife's tits and comparing them to my daughter's!

M: "BEG Frank!"

F: "Feed her you cock!"

M: "Say please Frank! Say: 'Please feed your big latino mast to my submissive slut of a wife, master'!"

I was as horny as I had ever been in my life!

F: "Please feed your latino..."

M: "Big! Latino mast"

F: "Please feed your big latino mast to my submissive slut of a wife..."

...

I didn't want to say it... But it seemed inevitable with them staring at me, waiting for it.

F: "Master!"

The guy grinned. My wife's eyes turned bright. He started to pull his zipper down. I could see even through his boxershorts that the guy's dick was huge.

He pulled the boxers down, and it all showed up. It must have been twice as big as mine. And it wasn't even fully hard yet.

M: "Do you want to suck this Carla?" the guy asked while holding it by the shaft.

C: "Yes Master, please let me suck it!"

M: "Just seconds ago you had doubts you were going to be a slave for me. Do you still have doubts slut?"

C: "Not at all Master! I just want to do whatever you tell me to do!"

M: "See Frank, how easy it is to turn a dominant responsible wife into a cock hungry slut?... Open your mouth bitch!"

My wife open her mouth as wide as she could. I couldn't believe my eyes.

M: "Say it again Frank! I want you to say it again!"

The words came out of my mouth without me even thinking about it.

F: "Please Master, shove your big latino cock down my slut wife's throat!"

He grinned, grabbed her head, and did it. I watched as his big bulb of a cock head passed my wife's juicy lips.

This was it.

I was cucked.

This guy had his penis in my wife's willing mouth, and I was rock hard watching it all.

She bumped her head back and forth. She caressed his big balls. I could see the lust on her face. She was delighted to suck him. She never had this much intensity when sucking me. Jealousy was killing me inside, but turning me on even more.

M: "That's it... good submissive slut. Suck that latino cock hard!"

The guy grabbed her by the ears and fucked her face hard.

M: "Let me tell you Frank... Your wife's mouth tastes a lot like your daughter's cunt. So fucking wet..."

Hearing him speak about my daughter while fucking my wife's mouth almost made me explode. I couldn't wait any longer. I took my dick out and started rubbing it fast.

M: "Oh, look at that Carla! Your husband is jerking off to the sight of me fucking your mouth!"

Carla looked back at me without taking his cock out of her mouth. I could see a smile on her face.

M: "Don't you dare cumming Frank! I want you to be that horny for the whole fucking night!"

I immediately let go of my pennis, otherwise I'd cum soon enough. I don't know why the hell I felt compelled to obey this guy, but I was so horny I guess I felt I had him to thank for.

M: "Come over here and undress your wife. I want her to be fully naked without taking her mouth out of my cock!"

I only then realized I could see her thong under the training shorts she was wearing. As I came closer to them, I could hear my wife's slurps louder and louder. I just stared at her round ass. It was so beautiful! My wife was so beautiful! I could only imagine the pleasure this guy was feeling by having her completely under his control. I started peeling her off. I pulled the shorts down exposing her skin. The thong was dug deep in her ass and cunt. As I pulled the shorts down I could see the sticky pussy juices dropping from her. She was completely wet. The fluids were way past the thong.

M: "She is completely wet, isn't she Frank?"

F: "Yes."

M: "How long since you last saw her wet like this?"

F: "Too long!"

M: "Are you happy she is so excited Frank?"

F: "I am!"

M: "Those liquids belong to me! You know that, don't you Frank?"

F: "I guess!"

M: "Do you want to lick them Frank? Do you want to taste your wife's arousal for me?"

F: "Yes! I do!"

M: "Beg for it!"

F: "Please master, let me lick my wife's fluids!"

M: "See Carla, I did not just get myself a new submissive pussy, I got a delicious submissive cuck as well! Spread your legs wide for your husband to lick slut!"

I saw Carla immediately obey. She kept sucking Miguel with her mouth only, as she used both her hands to spread her ass cheeks wide. The thong could not contain her pussy lips... or even her butthole. I pushed it aside and dug my tongue on her. It was the best I ever felt licking my wife. I wanted to lick it all. She had never been this wet for me. She was soaking. All this was Miguel's doing. I was so jealous, and so eager to please her at the same time.

M: "That's it cuck... prepare her cunt for me! I am going to take the pussy that has been exclusively your for the last 20 years, right in front of your eyes."

Reality was slowly sinking in. This was indeed going to happen, and there was nothing I could do about it. I actually wanted it to happen. I craved for it!

F: "Yes Master! She is all yours now!"

Miguel took his cock out of Carla's mouth and went to sit on our sofa.

M: "You crawl over here like the good obedient dogs you are!"

My wife went to meet him immediately. I followed suit. Watching her crawl in front of me was the most exciting vision I ever had. We were in this together. That otherwise dominant woman on all fours, crawling to a man she barely knew, rolling her ass and cunt right in front of me... I just wanted to lick more of her. Me, the submissive cuck behind...

M: "Take all your clothes off. Both of you!"

We did. Still on all fours. My wife's body was astonishing. Her completely bald pussy looked delicious. And those giant breasts, just hanging... I just wanted to reach for them and grab them and suck them. But they belonged to Miguel now!

M: "I bet now you want to touch your wife, don't you Frank?"

F: "She is wonderful!"

M: "I know... And she is all mine now! Isn't that right Carla?"

C: "All yours Master! Do as you please with my body!"

M: "Is her cunt ready for me Frank?"

F: "It is master!"

M: "Come sit on it slut! Offer me your pussy right in front of your husband.

I saw Carla crawl to him, lick his cock once more from his balls, up the shaft till the tip, and then stand up and turn around, facing me. He slapped her ass and grabbed her ass cheeks for a couple seconds. Then he grabbed his shaft.

M: "Squat bitch!"

Carla lowered herself until her soaking pussy touched the mushroom head of his cock.

M: "Stop right there! And twerk that pussy for me now! Come closer Frank! I want you to have a front row seat!"

I did. I crawled until I was inches away from my wife's pussy, dancing on top of Miguel's cock.

M: "Is he looking at it Carla?"

C: "He is! Just inches away!"

M: "Is he enjoying it?"

C: "His dick is as hard as I've seen it in years!"

M: "Ask him if he likes what he is seeing."

C: "Are you enjoying the show honey?"

F: "I love it babe! This is the most aroused I've ever been!"

C: "Say you want Miguel's big latino mast to fuck me! Please say it hon, I need this so much!"

F: "I want it honey! I want it so much!"

M: "Grab his head Carla! Make him lick your clit!"

Carla didn't even flinch. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her soaking pussy. I had no time to think. I just put my tongue out and licked it all. I was dangerously close to Miguel's cock! I must clearly say I never ever had any interest in men whatsoever. But it all felt so overwhelming that I didn't even think thoroughly about what was going on. My wife just pushed my head up and down, satisfying her clit. I knew some of the times I was pushed down I was licking more than just my wife but at this point I almost didn't care.

M: "Beg me to fuck your wife Frank!"

F: "Please fuck my wife master! She is all yours!"

And then suddenly, he pulled her down all the way!

C: "AAwwwhhhh fuuuuck!!!"

Carla grunted in pleasure. Miguel pushed he up once again... And then deep down again.

C: "aaawwwhhhh.. so good!!! So fucking good!"

And again.

C: "Aawwwwwhhhhhh fuuuuuck... I'll cum in your cock master, I'll cum so quick! This is the best cock I ever had!"

Miguel didn't push her up again.

M: "You will dance for me now slut! Satisfy my cock! And you Frank... keep licking her clit!"

I watched live as my wife jumped up and down on this guy's cock. Grunting like an animal. My tongue tasting both her fluid juices and some of Miguel's salty skin. He fucked her for several minutes straight. Making her orgasm closer and closer.

C: "Oh Miguel, I am about to cum! I can't take it much longer. Can I? Please?"

I didn't know why she was asking permission to cum. I always felt lucky when I could make her cum.

M: "You cum when I tell you to cum bitch!"

And he kept fucking her relentlessly.

C: "Please, I can't take this any longer! Please master, I need to cum!"

M: "Will you do anything bitch?"

C: "Yes master! I do anything for you to let me cum in your latino cock! Anything!"

Then Miguel buried his monster cock all the way up her cunt. I could see her starting to vibrate!

C: "Please master! I can't hold it anymore!"

M: "Make your husband lick my balls and cum for me looking at him in the eyes!"

Carla didn't even ask my permission! She just pushed my head down to his balls while pleading with her eyes for me to cooperate! I felt as if I had no real choice. This was the happiest I could make her feel in a very long time. I left my tongue out. There was no denying it! I was licking the balls of the man filling my wife's cunt. And with my tongue, I felt his balls explode! He was pumping jet after jet of cum inside my wife's pussy, and I was helping drive the cum up licking his balls down-up. I looked up. My wife was staring down at me when she started crying out loud.

C: "GOOOOOOODDDDD!!! Fill me master!!! Fill me submissive pussy while my cuck husband licks your bull cock!!! Fill me!!! I'm totally yours!!!

M: "Like mother like daughter! You girls will satisfy me so well for sooo long now! Say you're my sex slave now you slut!"

C: "I am!!! I am totally yours now! I'll do anything you want! Anything! I am your sex slave!!!"

She was looking at me the whole time. Straight in my eyes! I was still licking Miguel's balls, when suddenly he pushed Carla up. All the way up, out of his cock. All the fluids falling down her cunt, to his bulb head, to his shaft, his whole heavy cock crashing into my forehead. I knew what I was supposed to do. Both of them looking at me waiting for me to accept my position in the hierarchy. I was owned now. And I was being tested to show my devotion to my owner! I just opened my mouth and swallowed it all. I was cleaning every inch of Miguel's cock while he grinned.

M: "Make him cum Carla. Rub his dick while he sucks my cock."

It took only 3 rubs. I was so aroused I couldn't take it any longer. I grunted with his cock in my mouth. This was one of the best orgasms of my life.

M: "That's good enough cuck... You can go clean yourself now."

Strangely, I didn't wanna let go of his cock, but I eventually obeyed.

I got up and turned around to go wash myself.

My heart sank...

My daughter Jennifer was standing there. I don't know for how long. She had seen a lot of it for sure. I was speechless.

M: "Get naked babe. Let me show your dad my intentions with you."

She got off her clothes. I hadn't seen my daughter naked for years now. Her body was beautiful!

M: "Get on all fours and come over here. You will clean the rest of my cock while I suck your mother's hooters!"

She did.

Miguel was sucking on Carla's nipples with Jennifer sucking his cock. They were both his... And so was I!

12