Mother Fucks Me, Auntie Pees On Me

Story Info
Mother & Auntie nurse me better with pee and nylons combined.
5.6k words
4.63
23.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nylon1
Nylon1
245 Followers

I'm Rob, just 20 years old and a very horny young man.

If I say so myself, I'm pretty fit and in excellent shape. I'm at the age where I need constant orgasms in order to empty my sack and my mind is almost totally devoted to where the next one is coming from.

I live with my Mother, Linda, who is 42 and very attractive. So much so it's embarrassing. Especially when my friends discuss in front of me that they would love to fuck her.

In spite of the embarrassment, I found myself looking at her in a new light and agreeing with them.

Since Dad left, Mother had maintained her glamorous looks and beautiful clothes just the same.

I caught myself trying just a little too hard to catch glimpses of her stocking tops around the house. I found them incredibly arousing and I fantasised about seeing Mother in her underwear.

I'd tried persuading my girlfriend to wear them, but she just wasn't interested.

Somehow though, it probably wouldn't have been the same. My fantasy was very much seeing Mother in these wonderful nylons.

I would sometimes rummage in the wash basket and savour the feeling of her used stockings against my skin. If I was lucky I would find some worn panties too, so I could sniff Mothers' aromas at the same time.

Of course these rummages would just leave me frustrated. I could either wank my cock in to oblivion or I could go out for a blast on my motorbike.

So, that's how I ended up in hospital.

The last thing I remember was the car pulling out in front of me.

Now I'm coming around and a nurse is telling me what happened.

"You are a very lucky boy" she said.

"You went over the car and knocked yourself out, but your helmet saved you from serious head injury. However, you must have put your hands out to save yourself, because you have broken bones in both wrists, that's why you are in casts. We kept you sedated whilst we dealt with that and ran our checks."

"We think you are ok now apart from some aches and pains, so we are just going to keep an eye on you here for a couple of days. Your Mother will be in to see you later in the day."

"We've placed the call button at the end of the bed, so you can call us with your toe if you need anything."

I sat in bed, my head was gradually clearing and as the nurse had said, I had a few aches and pains.

Looking down at my plaster clad arms, my first thought was that it had put paid to my wanking hobby for a while!

Somehow I didn't think that was going to be on the list of services if I rang the bell.

I then started to wonder about having a pee and became aware that things didn't quite feel right down there.

I didn't like the feel of this at all and fairly quickly decided to summon the nurse with the bell.

"What's the problem?" She asked.

"Erm, Im a bit worried that things don't feel right down there." I said, gesturing with my chin at the same time.

"Aah" she said, "Nothing to worry about, let me show you."

She then peeled the bed clothes back and I looked down at my cock, which now had a plastic tube coming out of it.

"We had to put a catheter in as we weren't sure how long you were going to be out for. We won't leave that in too long. That's why you are in a special room for disabled patients."

She pointed to a toilet in the corner of the room that had support rails around it and modesty curtain.

"That's there, so that we can assist you once the catheter is removed. The whole area is a wet room, so we can shower you down as well if needed."

"Oh, that's OK then." I mumbled.

Thinking that it wasn't ok at all. More like highly embarrassing.

A few hours later, after a doze, I was in my 'sit up' position with backrest up and arm cast rested on supports either side. I was definitely feeling those aches and pains now but at least my head was clear.

I could hear a familiar click clack coming down the corridor towards my room.

Sure enough, it was Mother. She entered with the nurse.

"So, here is your boy." She said, "A bit battered and bruised, but none the less, a very lucky lad"

She then ran through my injuries with Mother and explained where the visitor facilities were if she needed them.

"I'll leave you two now, just press the button if you need anything."

Now, my nurse was very professional but short and stocky, not at all a fantasy figure.

However, Mother was her usual glamorous self in a smart grey two piece suit with white satin blouse, tan nylons and black patent stilettos. Her dark hair cut in a glossy bob.

She leant across the bed gave me a big hug and kissed me on the lips. My lips immediately started to tingle.

" I'm so pleased to see that your safe now and in good hands. I have been so worried since the police called."

"Thanks Mum. I'm pleased myself, it could have been so much worse. But I'm not going to be able to do anything for myself for quite a while."

"Oh, and what have you got on your lips? Mine won't stop tingling since you kissed me and I can't wipe them."

Mother smiled. Her glossy ruby red lips revealing her lovely white teeth.

"Oh, whoops, that my lip plumper lipstick gloss. Yes, it does tingle but it gives Mummy a better pout!"

She reached in to her handbag, produced a tissue and then gently wiped the gloss from my lips.

"Is that better?"

"Yes." I replied "Although it wasn't actually unpleasant."

As always, when close to mother I could smell her divine perfume. The one thing that competed with clothes and jewellery for emptying her purse.

Mother pulled a chair up and sat beside the bed to chat. Could I see a hint of stocking top? I wasn't sure, but the sight of her crossed nylon clad thighs was as pleasing as always.

After about an hour and a couple of cups of tea, Mother stood up.

"I need the toilet now, so I'm just going to pop along to the visitors facilities. I won't be long."

As I watched her tight behind wiggle leaving the room, I started to picture her lifting her skirt to reveal her stockings. I retreated in to this fantasy land for not too long when Mother came back in.

"Gosh, that was quick!"

"It's closed for cleaning." She said. "I'll just have to wait."

After another half an hour, Mother disappeared again, only to reappear shortly afterwards.

"It's still closed" she said, "and I am bursting now!"

Mother fidgeted and paced around my room. I could actually hear the sound of her nylon clad thighs rubbing when she walked as she pushed her legs together in desperation.

I was finding all of this quite a turn on, even in my current state and I could feel my intubated cock actually starting to stiffen.

She was now stood by my bed, pushing her hands in to her crotch and moaning.

"I'm going to burst in a minute." she whimpered.

"Mother, why don't you use the one in the room?"

"I can't, it's for patients only, and besides which, there's no door or anything."

I carried on enjoying the show as she pushed against her crotch even harder. This had the effect of raising her hemline so that I could get a glimpse of stocking welt. I was was now getting a full on boner which was quite uncomfortable with the tube in and also there was nothing I could do to hide the embarrassing lump in the bedclothes. I just had to hope that Mother didn't notice.

Mother hobbled to the door again, popped her head out to check the corridor.

"It's no good" she gasped, "I'm going to have to use this one or I'll pee myself!"

Mmmmmm,, I thought. I'd quite like to see that.

However, that wasn't going to happen. Mother had gone behind the modesty curtain and was frantically trying to hoist her skirt and lower her panties at the same time. The curtain was only half height running along on the patient support rail, so I could see Mothers head and her feet. This was most delightful, seeing her pained expression and her tiny panties stretched between her high heeled nylon clad ankles.

Then I heard her gasp with relief and could clearly hear her forceful piss spattering in to the toilet.

After what seemed an eternity, her torrent stopped. I heard her tear off some tissue to wipe.

Once again my mind went in to overdrive as I imagined myself licking those droplets from Mothers' pussy.

"That's so much better." Said Mother.

She looked flustered though, as she walked back towards my bed.

Mother sidled up to my bed and half perched alongside me, one foot on the floor. This had the effect of raising her skirt and her leg that was on my bed was showing an expanse of tan nylon thigh with just a glimpse of welt.

Seeing it this close up was only adding strength to my embarrassing boner.

At this point, the nurse came back in to the room.

"Everything OK?" She asked breezily. Then she noticed the lump in the bed.

"What's this?" She asked with concern in her voice.

"I'd better have a quick look to make sure everything is ok."

Before I'd had a chance to protest, she had peeled back the bedclothes to reveal my rock hard cock with a plastic tube in my peehole.

"Oh!" She said, " er, ahem, er oh, er I wasn't expecting that"

Whilst hurriedly trying to cover me again. Poor nurse looked hugely embarrassed.

"Well, you seem to be making a good recovery." She muttered and left the room again.

Mother, who had also seen, was wide eyed and blushing.

"What an earth is going on?"

" I, er think it's a side effect of my medication"

I muttered, thinking on my feet.

"Poor woman." Said Mother, "She was so embarrassed."

Over the next few days, this scenario repeated itself.

Mothers' visits coinciding with a need for her to pee. She didn't bother with the visitors loo. Just the one in the room.

Every day, another glamorous outfit and nylons.

Each time the same teasing view.

And, I am sure, that after each pee, Mother took a good look to check out whether there was a lump in my bed clothes.

Nothing was said though.

Of course, there was a lump. I was finding it an incredible turn on, but completely unable to relieve the sexual tension due to my arm casts.

During Mothers' next visit, my nurse came in in to see us.

"The bad news is, we are desperately short of beds, however, the good news is, we could discharge Rob, but, only if there is someone to look after him."

"Obviously, he can't do much for himself, but it will be a few weeks before he comes back in to have the casts removed and begin physio rehab."

Mother said straight away,

"That's fine, I'll look after him."

Nurse looked stern and said,

"You do realise what it involves? Not just feeding and cleaning him, but all of his personal intimate needs as well?"

"Yes of course. I'm his Mother, there's nothing I haven't seen or done before. I can cope."

"OK then, if you don't mind leaving the room, I'm just going to remove his catheter and prepare him for discharge."

Ooh, that was a little bit painful. Nurse wasn't rough, but none too gentle either. Nothing erotic about that.

I did feel comfortable though, if just a little bit sore.

Mother re entered my room.

" They are just sorting your paperwork, then I can take you home.

I must just pop in here whilst we're waiting."

With that, I was treated to another teasing show of Mothers stilletos, panties and gasps as she noisily relieved herself.

As she finished and made her way to my bedside, I caught her checking me out again. Easier this time. Without the encumbrance of the tube, my cock had grown bigger and risen higher. A huge lump in the bed clothes.

"Well, I can't wait to get you home and look after all your needs. I hope you are looking forward to it too?"

Was I reading too much in to that? even if I was, I was not going to let it show.

"I sure am Mum, but I'm feeling a bit embarrassed at the thought already."

"Don't worry, I've got help. My Sister, your Auntie Sue is coming to stay for a few days. She used to be a nurse, so she will be on hand to advise."

Back At Home.

Mother had installed me in her bedroom.

She said it would be easier to look after me in there as it had and en-suite bathroom.

I was quite comfortable sat up in bed watching TV.

I couldn't do much else with my arms still in casts. Even reading a book was out of the question.

Mother was sleeping in the spare room.

Just then she came in, still wearing her dressing gown.

"I have to get dressed darling, my clothes are still in here. Be a sweetie and just close your eyes for a bit."

I duly closed my eyes, but of course couldn't resist peeking. Her back was towards me, so I couldn't see too much. Just her matching black bra, thong and suspenders.

The best bit was watching her caress the nylons all the way up to her thighs and then attach the four clips on each thigh.

She slipped on her black patent stilletos and then clicked across the room to the en suite.

Oh my! This was even more teasing than the hospital. Mother hadn't closed the door.

I could see her beautiful ankles and shoes, but no more from my position. Once again, the sound of her powerful pee jet hitting the porcelain was giving me an instant boner.

As Mother came out to find a dress, she looked across and couldn't fail to see the lump in the bedclothes.

She slipped in to a nice pale blue fitted slip dress. As usual she looked stunning.

" I have to pop to the shops darling, when I get back, we'll have to sort out giving you a bath or shower. Shouldn't be too long."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere Mother! "

I sat there looking forlornly at the lump in the bedclothes. Both arms were resting on the hospital supplied supports to the side of me. I was so desperate for an orgasm but a wank was completely out of the question.

However, my mind was going in to overdrive thinking about my bed bath.

Mother was known to be incredibly naive and this was giving me some ideas.

Mother came back. I heard her clicking up the stairs at a hurried pace. Hands pressed to the top of her thighs, she ran across the room.

"Sorry Rob, I'm bursting! Be with you shortly."

Once again the door was left ajar and I could hear her gasping as her forceful stream hit the porcelain.

No amount of stretching my neck could produce a view for me, but the sound still had the rock hardening effect on my cock.

Mother came to the bed side, her eyes lingering on the large lump in the bed clothes.

"Well, time for your wash. I have plenty of towels, so just lay back and I'll sponge you down. It's been a good few years since I've done this." She giggled.

" Well actually Mother, I have a favour to ask. I like to be clean shaven down there. It's been a week and I don't want it to get out of hand. Would you mind shaving me at the same time?"

"Hmmm, let me see. "

She peeled back the bedclothes. Mother surveyed the stubble around my still engorged cock. She made no comment about my erection. Almost as if she ignored it, it might go away.

" Well, I must say, this is one bit of personal care I hadn't bargained on, but, if it makes my boy happy, I guess I'll do it."

With that, she disappeared to find my razor and shave gel. She then wheeled over her chrome make up trolley and layer out the razor, gel and other bits and pieces neatly on top.

She started off by surrounding me with towels and gave me the promised bed bath.

It was so relaxing as she gently sponged me down and rinsed me off. Her manicured finger nails gently scratching as she worked her way round. I was treated to the occasional glimpse of stocking welt as her dress rode up.

I was trying desperately to think my erection down but her gentle touch and wafting perfume was making it near impossible.

Mother then patted me dry with a fluffy towel. She popped her glasses on and crouched down to study my pubic stubble.

She carefully lathered the gel around my cock and balls. She was being extremely careful not to actually touch my cock.

Once again,I had a huge throbbing erection. Mother was studiously ignoring this. As she started to shave me, my cock was pulsing and pre cum was dripping in to the lather.

I don't think I'd ever been so desperate to blow my load.

As she worked her way around, she had to move my swollen member, but only with the back of her hand.

I was so close to exploding.

Mother finished the shave, rinsed me and dried me.

Then a close inspection followed. Her face just an inch or so away from my throbbing dick. I could feel her breath on it.

She sighed gently, muttering about missed bits.

The procedure was repeated. This time, every nook and cranny right down to my bum hole was explored and de nuded of any trace of hair.

This was fabulous. I didn't want it to stop.

I still found it so strange that, a) she was doing it at all, b) absolutely no mention of my obviously aroused state.

"Well" she said " I don't think you can complain about that. I do like to get things absolutely perfect. I do kind of understand, that's exactly how I like to keep my pussy."

I couldn't believe my ears. Mother sharing that little fact with me. Yet more for me to put in my wank store.

I was going to really push my luck now.

" Mother, that's fantastic. Could you do one more thing?"

"What is it?"

"Since they took the tube out, my pee hole is very sore. Do you have anything to put on it that might help?"

Mother lowered her face again, popped her glasses on and studied the end of my cock.

My purple, swollen glans was just and inch or so away from her face. My cock twitched with excitement and some more pre cum dripped out.

She took my glans between thumb and forefinger and gently squeezed to open up my pee hole. Then she dragged a fingernail across and inserted in to my tip.

"Just here?" She murmured

I gasped, part in pain, part pleasure.

"Yes, just there Mother." I murmured.

"Hmmm, no I don't think I do. You'd have to very careful what you put there. In any case, it'll probably get better on its own."

I looked down at my bobbing, rock hard cock. Perhaps Mother was not as naive as I thought, but boy, was it desperate for some attention and that nail in my pee hole had sent electric tingles all over my body. I have to give it one more go.

"What about that tingling lipstick? I asked. "It seemed very soothing after you kissed me in hospital...."

" My lip plumper?!" She exclaimed. "That costs a fortune and I'm not going to put my lip brush on the end of your penis, I'd have to throw it away afterwards."

"Perhaps a little smoothed from your finger?" I was almost pleading. I hoped I hadn't gone too far.

Mother looked doubtful.

After some thought she said

"OK then, I'll give it a try. I can't bear to see my boy uncomfortable"

Mother rubbed a small amount of her plumper on to her fingertips. Then, once again, with her face just inches from my groin, squeezing my cock head gently with thumb and forefinger, she applied the plumper on to my exposed slit and ever so gently rubbed it in.

The effect on my already over excited cock was stunning. I let out a low moan of pleasure. Pre cum now dripped from my twitching cock. The tingling went deep inside me. I was just holding on the edge of a spontaneous cum explosion.

Mother seemed to study my twitching and dripping at close proximity. Then, she suddenly stood up and smoothed her skirt down over her stocking welts. She looked very flushed, almost bright red.

"Right. That's enough, if you need any more help with soreness, we'll wait until tomorrow when your Auntie Sue comes. She has much more medical knowledge than me."

And with that, she turned on her heels and click clacked out of the room.

I was beside myself. My cock tip was red from the plumper liquid and was tingling right down though it's core as the plumper leaked it's way down. I'd never experienced anything like it. I so desperately wanted Mother to come back and caress my cock to an orgasm.

Nylon1
Nylon1
245 Followers
12