All Comments on 'Mother Fucks Me, Auntie Pees On Me'

by Nylon1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nylon1Nylon110 months agoAuthor

I hope you enjoy. Please leave comments, fantasies and critiques. I love to hear your thoughts.

stockingnutstockingnut10 months ago

Wow! One of the hottest stories I’ve read on this site. The stockings, the garter belts, the high heels hit every button. Please continue.

FeltfixerFeltfixer10 months ago

Hope there’s a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

KIn hell - amazing

buckshots6buckshots610 months ago

Loved your story!! I also have a thing for garter belts, nylons / fishnets and love to see a woman pee!

HappyNylonHappyNylon10 months ago

A sexy story to read. A good build up of teasing, with a great pay off at the end. Your love of nylon (like me) makes this a personal favourite for me.

Hope they is a part 2 or 3

JhMcKnJhMcKn9 months ago

The story is great. Perhaps a sequel will be forthcoming. I grew up in the forties just as full fashioned nylons became available again after WWII. Women wore them everyday. At home, shopping, etc. My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic and her mother moved in with us in 1947, She was a divorcee and also somewhat of a lush but not as bad as my mother. The only bathroom in our house was upstairs on the second floor so daddy bought a chamber pot for mother to piss in so she didn't chance falling down the stairs. Sometimes I had to help get her to the potty so she didn't fall She'd pull her dress up and I could clearly see her dark hairy pussy. I'd listen to her piss then help her back to her chair so she could drink more beer.. Sometimes grandma had to piss badly and she would use the potty too. Her pussy was full of salt and pepper hair as well as her legs. She didn't shave. Life is full of wonders when you are young.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmily3 days ago

I have received your latest comment.

Can you reach out to me through email?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylon1@Nylon1
Always been obsessed with stockings and heels. These combined with water sports is my absolute heaven. I like nothing more than to drink nectar from a nylon clad lady. FFNs preferred. Love to read about them, other people's adventures and participate. Would love my job to be ...