Mother Fucks Me, Auntie Pees On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't ask that though. I just had to sit there, hanging on the edge, staring at my bursting cock and fantasising about the various combinations of Mothers' heels, stockings and manicured fingers and how I would like to cum whilst she pissed on me.

I now had to try and sleep with my raging hard on slowly fading in disappointment.

Next Day.

Auntie Sue arrived late in the morning. Mother welcomed her and poured a couple of large wines.

She was very much like Mother. I'm sure the two competed to out glam each other.

Auntie was wearing a simple button up the front shift dress, tan nylons and tan court stilletos.

They were downstairs discussing me apparently.

" A bit early for the vino?" Said Sue.

"Well, when you hear what I have to tell you, you'll understand the need for a drink!"

"He's doing OK, but he keeps getting massive erections and it's a bit embarrassing for me, being his Mother."

"Only yesterday after I had shaved him, he asked me to put some soothing cream on his pee hole where it was sore from his catheter.

I had to stop. I thought he was about to cum!"

Auntie just stood there, lost for words, shock all over her face.

"It gets worse. Although I stopped just in time, I was so turned on by his magnificent young hard cock, I had to run in to the other room and masturbate to orgasm. It didn't take long and it's the hardest I've cum in years!"

"Linda!" Exclaimed Auntie, "I can't believe you have shaved him and massaged his pee hole. What were you thinking?

Pour me some more wine!"

"Don't give me that Sue. If you'd seen his wonderful member, you'd be wet too. Yes, I admit I am a bit naive, but once I'd seen his constant erections, I almost had to feel it. He looked so helpless too."

"Hmmmm, ok, we've both got history of loving the male genitalia, so I get it. The weird thing is, it does feel extra naughty just talking about Robs cock, because he's my nephew and your son. It's even giving me a slightly tingly pussy!"

"So what do you think is causing all the erections?"

"Well, I first noticed it when I had to use the toilet in his hospital room. I had a pee and when I came back to the bed, he had an enormous erection. He mumbled something about it being side effects of his medication. But I noticed it every time I had to use the toilet. Since we've been home, I've been leaving the door open, and, sure enough, a raging boner every time."

"Urolagnia." Sue muttered.

"What?"

" He's got a pee fetish. We learned all about fetishes on one of our courses. The sound of you peeing is turning him on. I wish my hubby had it, what an easy way to turn a guy on."

"I'd not heard of that one, but it does sound plausible." Said Mother whilst opening another bottle."

" I'm getting a bit tipsy, now, we'd better let you examine his soreness before we get too pissed."

"Mmmmm", Auntie Sue looked thoughtful. "Maybe we could put it to the test? I'll start to examine hi, whilst you take a pee, and we'll see what happens."

"OK, sounds like a bit of fun actually."

Back in the room of course, I was oblivious to all this. Auntie told me all about it following the events.

I was still sat up in bed, both fore arms still plastered and out of use.

I heard the two of them clip clopping up the stairs. They entered the room looking like two really glamorous mature ladies, sensual perfume wafting around them.

They seemed quite giggly from alcohol. Obviously been on the vino.

"Auntie Sue is going to examine you. No need to bother the Doctor."

Auntie peeled back the bedclothes and looked down at my freshly shaven tackle.

She leant over and gently held my cock and peeled my foreskin back.

This was much more embarrassing than Mother doing it.

At this point, Mother said she needed to pee.

I looked past Auntie towards the ensuite and could see Mothers heels and nylon clad ankles. Then the sound of her gasping and pee spattering in to the pan.

The effect was nearly instant. I had a raging hard on in no time at all. All within a few inches of Aunties face.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed,

"That is extremely impressive dear nephew. I'm not sure it should be in front of your Auntie, but it's made your pee hole easier to examine."

Mother, came back to the bedside.

"Well?" She asked.

"Yes, exactly as you said" Auntie murmured. "Would you mind leaving the room a minute whilst I have a word with Rob?"

Mother nodded and left the room.

Auntie looked up from examining my now fully erect penis.

"Now, Rob, remember I am a trained nurse, so you can be completely Frank. Nothing will embarrass me. Mother has been telling me about you mysterious erections. I suspect you have a pee fetish. Urolagnia to give its correct term."

"Would you like to tell me all about it?"

I was stunned. I hadn't been expecting this. I could tell from her tone that she really did want to know about it, so I decided to spill everything.

"Oh Auntie, I can't help it. I know it's wrong. Mother is so glamorous. Yes I do get turned on by hearing her pee. But, really, I fantasise about watching pee in her sexy nylons and heels. Maybe even peeing on me or even drinking it.

Oh it feels so wrong but such a turn on. Look how hard I am, just talking about it."

"Hmmmm, well Rob, as I said, nothing fazes me and I perfectly understand. People can't help their fetishes, there's nothing wrong with that. However, Mother has asked me to look at your sore peehole. She mentioned about lip plumper helping?"

"Oh yes. That definitely helped" I gasped at the memory and my cock twitched a blob of pre cum out.

"I have an idea that I might be able to help you realise your fetish with the help of my naive sister, but you need to make a deal with me."

"Ok, but what kind of deal."

My stomach was turning somersaults at the thought of seeing Mother pee.

"Well, my Hubbie stopped playing a long time ago and seeing your magnificent cock has made me hungry for your young seed. Do you see my glossy plumped red lips? I will rub them on your tip to help if you let me drain your balls at the same time."

I wasn't going to turn this down. My sack was full to bursting point.

"Ok Auntie. Be gentle with me"

She beamed a broad smile, eyes wide open in anticipation.

She lowered her head. Her delicate manicured blood red nails danced around my cock head. More pre cum flowed as she squeezed my tip. She inserted the tip of her tongue in to my slit.

"Is that where? She whispered.

"Oh yes." I murmured, just drowning in lust and pleasure.

Auntie went back to work. Gently squeezing my pee hole open, then running her plump lips across the slit.

Oh fuck this was incredible. I could feel an explosion brewing.

Then she wrapped her lips around my glans and slowly, oh, so slowly, worked her head backwards and forwards.

I was about to pass out from pleasure.

She paused.

"Now give me my present" she breathed.

Then went back to her slow motion tingle job. She needn't have asked. I couldn't hold back a second longer. I cried out with the strength of orgasm as stream after stream of hot spunk poured in to my Auntie's willing, sumptuous mouth. She caressed my balls and milked my shaft until she could be absolutely sure that there wasn't a drop left.

She lay there for a while just gently sucking my fading erection.

"You'd certainly been saving that for a while." She winked at me. "I nearly drowned in your hot salty young seed."

"Now, I am going to have a word with your naive Mother, and grant you your wish."

"Well Linda, I tried the lip gloss, but it hasn't worked. Probably the best thing for his sore pee hole is some fresh lady pee, administered to the tip, fresh from the source.If you would like to come back in and we'll see what we can do."

Mother smirked. She wasn't quite that naive, but she was very tipsy and very horny and hungry for her own sons' gorgeous cock.

Auntie took command as Mother re entered the room.

"Linda, take off your skirt."

I watched mesmerised as my fantasy started to come to life. Mother dropped her skirt to the floor.

Sure enough she had her fully fashioned nylons on and an eight strap suspender belt. All on top of 4" patent stilletos.

"Now, your panties."

"Now climb on the bed, across Rob, facing him."

Oh my. I could now see Mothers' shaven pussy. Her splayed plump labia and protuding clit just inches from my rapidly inflating cock.

" Now, I'm going to hold his cock and you have to pee on the end of it. One spurt at a time until you hit target."

With that, Auntie got my cock in her favourite hold and squeezed my slit open.

"OK, I'll try, but Ive never had to administer my pee to anyone before."

Mother then peed. First spurt went everywhere except my cock. Her stocking tops glistened with pee drops, Aunties' hands were drenched.

Mothers' dripping pussy opened even wider for the second attempt. This time I felt the intense warmth of Mothers' piss hitting my shaft and stomach. I strained my neck to watch the beautiful golden spectacle.

But Auntie still wasn't happy. She pushed my throbbing cock down at an angle and ordered Mother to try again.

This time I felt an incredible sensation as Mothers' hot nectar entered my pee tube.

Oooh, wow, this was causing intense sensations.

" I can't hold it from here." said Auntie and climbed on the bed astride my head.

I now lost the view of Mother, but replaced by my Aunties tiny, sopping wet translucent thong just above my face.

Nylons and suspenders brushing against my cheeks.

" I know you'd like to fondle your own Mothers' fabulous breasts if your hands weren't in casts, so I'm going to do it for you."

She ripped open her sisters' blouse and roughly pulled Mothers' breasts free, sucking frantically on one and pinching the nipple on other.

Meanwhile Mother had scored a couple more direct hits with her piss.

"It's no good Son." She screamed, "I can't stop pissing but I have to have your cock now!"

She slammed her pussy down on to my cock, still, spraying nectar everywhere. She pounded up and down on me orgasming and pissing at the same time. Her sister frantically clawing at Mothers' chest and slapping her thong covered pussy in to my face.

Then Auntie started to gasp. Mother squeezed her tits though her blouse. I felt the hotness of her pussy as she shuddered to orgasm on my face.

I could stand no more. I have out a muffled scream as I pumped my seed deep in to Mothers' womb.

As my mouth opened, Auntie raised her wet crotch, pulled her thong to one side and shot her piss straight down my throat.

I thirstily swallowed this golden treat whilst my cock was still being showered. I felt the warm nectar go down my throat and in to my stomach.

My fantasy has been well and truly fulfilled.

Well, nearly.

I hadnt tasted Mother yet.....

Totally spent, I started to drift in to a sex doze. I just remembered hearing the two sisters working out how long I would remain in casts for further investigations......

12