All Comments on 'Mother Futa Ch. 03'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago
5/5

FINALLY... about time he got up close and personal with ALL of his lover's body... cant wait for her to take his cherry.... :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!!!

I loved the first two parts but it was about time those two would enjoy each other.

Hope that Adams cherry will be popped next time or that Katie and Adam will enjoys her moms member together.

But it's a really great story!

jooejooeover 8 years ago

Love this story so far!! Please continue! I'd also like to put a vote in to see some cock docking/urethra penetration with Martha and double vag with Katie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

How soon before another one?!B

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For the love of fuck.

Just what I thought as soon has he even touched her cock, people would start begging for man sodomy. You know what they say, If you give a mouse of cookie. It really doesn't need to go any further than sucking and jerking, folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New position

I would like to read about a dp situation or a sandwich type position with Martha both giving and receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is THE best series I've read on this site. Please please please don't end here!

Free_WolfFree_Wolfover 8 years ago
Loved it

I've read all your Futa stories now and, kinda in reverse this the last I've read, and it's my favourite I was hoping he'd eventually suck her, and you wrote it so well, made it special and very vivid. I hope the next time it's in just as much detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Young Adam is becoming more skilled at pleasing Martha

This very lucky young man is learning many wonderful techniques from Katie and Martha, as well as taking his finals for high school. If he keeps learning, at this rate he will be deep throating Martha foot long meat stick in no time. gulp!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 2 years ago

Fuck I love cum! And cock. Can't wait till she bends him over and makes a real man out of him with her cock up his ass.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

It has been a good read. Hope we get back to Katie

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
My mom is having sex with the woman next door

I do chores for her on the weekend. 6 months ago mom was away for the weekend, and I was mowing Mrs H's lawn while she was sunbathing, and I couldn't help staring at her huge tits in her tiny bikini. My shorts were tented all day. When I finished, she asked me to rub oil all over her back. I got a great feel of her tight ass. Then she turned over, and undid her top, letting me feel those amazing big tits. I was in heaven. I slid my hand lower and lower, and as I eased my hand into her bikini bottom, I felt a COCK! And it started getting hard! Mom's lover was a trans woman! No wonder mom spent so much time with her. Not only did it get hard, it got huge! Like 10 inches huge! What could I do, I was so turned on, that I just kept stroking her. In the meantime she pulled down my shorts and started licking my cock. When she started sucking me, I couldn't help it, I just had to try it for myself, so I leaned over and tasted my very first cock. And it was delicious! After a few minutes I couldn't hold back, and erupted straight into her wonderful sucking mouth. It was the best orgasm of my life, and at this point, nothing was going to stop me from tasting her cum. When she finally blew in my mouth, I couldn't get enough of her delicious cum. I was hooked.

We sucked each other off twice more that day, once in a glorious 69 on our sides. Boy, was I eager to get back there the next weekend, and I wasn't disappointed. Mrs. H let me pop my cherry in her perfect ass!

We get together every weekend since then. And a month after that first time, I gave Mrs. H my virgin ass! It hurt at first, but OMG what a glorious feeling, to feel her huge cock pounding my ass until that perfect moment when she blasted the biggest load ever up my ass, followed by her beautiful soft tongue. She even let me lick that perfect cock clean!

One weekend I was hammering her ass when I accidentally called her mom. She noticed. After, she asked if I wanted to fuck my mom? I hesitantly said yes. Two days later, she called me over to her house. When I got there, she was waiting naked for me, all covered in sweat. She told me my mom had just left, and how would I like to taste my own mother's pussy off her cock? Fuck me, what an offer. It took all of 2 seconds for me to cross the room and inhale her dick! What a turn on, to lick my mom's heavenly pussy cream off my trans lover's freshly fucked cock! Ever since then, she texts me to come over just after mom leaves. And she gets me to call her mommy sometimes when I fuck her ass. As you can imagine, I don't last long those times. Last month she let me peek in her open bedroom door as my mom rode that wonderful dick. It was the best day of my life so far. I'd never seen mom naked before, and oh God in heaven, she's perfect. Mom was barely out the door, before I had Mrs. H's pussy covered cock down my throat. After she filled my hungry mouth, she told me it's the best thrill ever, to fuck mom and son one after the other, and that the only thing that would be better is to have mom and son at the same time! She then said that she was going to do everything in her power to help me fuck my goddess of a mother! YES!!! Just this last week I was watching them fuck with mom riding Mrs. H cowgirl, and Mrs. H was saying "Yes baby ride that cock. Cum on your own son's dick!" And mom had a massive orgasm! I'm so close to heaven that I can (literally) taste it!

Wish me luck 🤞

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous