Mother Helps Daughter's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn's mouth, chin, and cheeks dripped with his cum, and it felt so nasty yet tasted absolutely wonderful! She pushed up on her hands and leaned in close to Rick's face to show him what a mess he'd made of her. He smiled and leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, "You're a messy little MILF." he growled and patted the top of her head.

Lynn giggled, "And you're such a bad boy."

"I'll be your bad boy as long as you want me."

She placed her hands against his chest and looked into his boyish eyes, "Now Sweetie, don't be getting it into your head that we're going together."

Rick frowned and looked down but she took him by the chin and lifted his face, "Ah don't be sad, Ricky. It was fun but..."

He sighed and nodded, "I know."

She pinched his nose and giggled and sat back on her heels, "Be a darling and give me something to wipe my face with, Please."

Rick laughed and took off his tee shirt and tossed it to her, "Here, Jizzy Belle."

"Jizzy Belle? OMG! Ricky?"

Rick took the shirt from her and wiped her mouth and her chin and then he leaned in and kissed her hard and pressed her against the passenger door. When he pulled his lips away Lynn felt herself trembling. The kiss had been so powerful that it threw off her power of reasoning and she sat up and took his face in her hands and pulled his lips to hers. They kissed like two lovers, their tongues dancing and touching and twisting. OMG it was wonderful and she didn't want to stop, but she had too.

Rick took her hand and pushed it between his legs and this time she willingly gripped his cock. Goodness gracious he was hard again! Lynn had forgotten that younger guys have shorter refractory periods. She'd happily experienced quite a bit of that when she was in college.

Rick slid his hand under her skirt and she didn't even try to stop him when he pushed the crotch of her panties a side and thrust two of his long fingers into her sopping wet pussy. He pushed the fingers deep and began slowly twisting and churning them rhythmically.

"Ohh, Rick!" she breathed against his ear. Oh his fingers felt so nice inside her.

Rick suddenly started finger fucking her hard and fast to the point the knuckles of his hand banged against her soft mound as if he were gently punching her.

The sticky sounds of her pussy, her gasping and her moaning excited Rick.

Lynn's body responded to Rick's skilled fingers and she felt herself about to orgasm.

For Lynn her orgasms generally starts with a warm tingling feeling within her abdomen and slowly spreads throughout her body. But not this time. This orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightning, causing her body to shudder and spasm with a feeling of pleasure like she's not known in quite some time. She closed her eyes and arched her back and let the euphoric feeling take her away. Suddenly she squirted! Not once but three times. The sticky warm pussy juice drenched Rick's fingers and soaked her panties.

The beautiful feeling began to crest and ebb slowly away, leaving poor Lynn panting with exhaustion.

"Fuck me that was AWESOME!" Rick exclaimed with the biggest smile on his face.

It took some time for Lynn to collect herself AND clean up. Then Rick helped her out of the truck and she weakly walked to her car. But before she could make it Rick pushed her over the trunk, lifted her skirt and snatched her panties down and then made her step out of them.

"Rick what are you doing?" she asked reaching for the wet garment. But Rick laughed and shoved the panties into his pocket and then hurried to his truck and climbed in. He waved to her, then cranked the truck and peeled out.

Lynn watched the tail lights disappear into the night, leaving her wondering, why on earth would her steal her panties? She just shook her head and climbed into the Jag to find Jenny still asleep. And amazingly enough she felt no guilt over her and Rick's little trisk. With that, Lynn just smiled and started the Jag and pulled back onto the road.

Jenny and Rick eventually got married and blessed Lynn with two of the sweetest grandchildren you'll ever want to meet a boy and a girl. And at times Lynn's mind wonders back to that wonderful time that she and Rick shared on the side of that dark road and she smiles to herself and wonders if Rick pictures her face when he's fucking her daughter?

The End.

12