Mother Helps Me Become A Girl

Story Info
Mother turns son into a girl.
4.3k words
4.23
70.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers

I grew up without a father. It was just my mother and me in a large house. Just before my 19th birthday my mother decided it was time to tell me the story of our family. When I was about to turn 19 my mother was only 38 years old.

"I think it's important for you to know something." Said my mom.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want you to be aware of who your biological father was and how we came to live in this nice house with a steady source of income."

"So you do know who my father is? My birth certificated says "unknown" under father."

"That's not really true. And yes, I know who your father is because I asked him to get me pregnant."

"Oh wow." Was all I could say.

"Your grandma and I were living alone when she married a second time. I was around 18 at the time and I adored my new step-father. He was handsome and my mother shared with me what a wonderful lover he was."

"Details and all?" I asked.

"She was pretty graphic and being 18 I was turned on by her stories. I was still living at home on my 19th birthday, I was about as old as you are now. I had never been on a date with a boy, but it was not for lack of anyone asking, it was just that I was shy to be around other boys."

"Never once did you go on a date?" I asked.

"No. Not once." She replied. "At 19 I had a strong desire to have a baby. I built up the courage to ask my step-father if he would have sex with me and get me pregnant."

"Wow!" Was my reply.

"He said he found me attractive, but he did not want to do this without my mother knowing what we were doing. Since my mother was open with me about her sex life with him I told him to go ahead and ask her."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"The next day the two of them came to me and said he would do as I wanted. My mother's only condition was that she be in the room when we were fucking. I didn't really have a problem with that. My step-father said I should time our sex to when I was ovulating and had the best chance of getting pregnant. He said he wanted to fuck me every day for at least seven days to make sure he impregnated me."

"And did he do that?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I told him in advance when I thought I'd be ovulating and he said he would not cum the week before so he would have as big a load of semen as he could have when we fucked."

"What did grandma do when this happened?" I asked.

"She helped me undress and gave me a sexy baby doll nighty to wear with no panties. The first night was the most delicate as I was a virgin. My mother held my hand as I was on my back on the bed and my step-father gently inserted his rock hard cock inside my pussy. It slid inside me easier than I expected and with just one or two thrusts he began cumming as I felt his hot semen squirting inside me."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"I wasn't sure. My only focus was on getting pregnant and if this is what I had to do, then this is what I was going to do. We fucked every day for the next six days and each time my step-father shot bigger and bigger loads into me."

"So I guess he did get you pregnant."

"He sure did. It was easier than I thought and a month later the doctor confirmed I was going to have a baby. That baby, of course, is you." Said mom.

"Wow. I had no idea. How old was I when my father died?" I asked.

"You were just two years old when my mother and he were killed in a car crash. This house and his entire estate were left to me and it is what supports us to this day."

My mother had never been shy around me sexually. She had no problem walking around the house in just her bra and panties. Sometimes she would also wear a half or full slip over this. Her lingerie was overly feminine. Loaded with satin and lace and nylon. She wore full cut panties with lots of lace on them and I found them very sexy. Since my mother was opening up to me, I decided I wanted to share with her my sexual thoughts that had been strong in me the past year.

"Mom, I want to share something with you and I hope you will be supportive." I began.

"What is it honey?" She replied.

"I have had a really strong desire since I turned 18 to wear pretty panties, and a bra, and a slip everyday under my clothes. I've seen what you wear, and I would love to have that feeling next to my body every day." I said.

"Oh honey. I had no idea. Oh my gosh. You caught me by surprise." Said mom.

"I hope you don't think my request is too strange." I said quickly.

"If it's what you want, of course I don't." She responded. "I've noticed you haven't had any dates with girls. Do you find yourself sexually attracted to girls?" She asked.

"I think girls are very pretty and I do find them sexy. I just want to feel myself being a sexy girl too." Was my reply.

"Well..........okay. Let me ask you this; have you ever ejaculated? I mean squirted white semen out of your penis by pulling on it." Asked mom.

"That's just it. No I haven't. I'm almost 19 and I have never once ejaculated. I've tried to pull on my cock, but nothing ever happens. I don't think I can ejaculate."

"Do you have erections?" She asked.

"I do, but not very often. I've tried to pull on my cock when it is erect, but nothing ever happens. When I put this together with my desire to wear lingerie fulltime, I'm starting to think I would be happier if I were living as a girl." I said with relief in my voice.

"Well.......you seem to have thought this out. I think I can help you. Why don't we start sharing my lingerie drawer. I have enough panties in there for both of us and you and I are about the same size."

She was right. I was shorter than most males my age and I had a very slight roundness to my hips more like a female. My mother had 36C breasts which I did not have, but I thought her panties and slips would fit me perfectly.

"Come with me and let's see what we can do." Said mom as she led me into her bedroom.

"Let's start by you taking off all your clothes." She directed.

I did as she asked and stood totally naked in front of her. My mother never wore pants. She always wore dresses. Some of her sun dresses required her to wear a petticoat under them to fill them out and she owned more than one to do the trick.

"Well body hair is not going to be a problem. You hardly have any. No chest hair and no underarm hair. We might think about shaving the small amount of leg hair you have, but that with your soft little facial hair is all we need to remove." Said mom.

"You'll help show me how to shave my body hair?" I asked.

"Of course honey. But first, let's get you into some panties and a slip so you won't be totally naked. Why don't you go to my dresser and pick out a pair of panties you like. I'll buy you some training bras that will fit you, but in the meantime, select a full slip you like to go over your panties."

I did as she asked and picked out a white pair of panties just loaded with lace around the leg openings and waistband. The panties fit me perfectly and felt wonderful when I pulled them on. I think both of us noticed that my normal sized penis remained limp in the panties.

"Honey, why don't you tuck your cock back between your legs and let your panties hold it there." Suggested mom.

I did as she asked and the panties did their job. I then picked out a full slip that went down below the knee and put it on over my head. It too fit perfectly and I just loved the feeling.

"Oh wow. You fit into my lingerie perfectly." Said mom. "From now on we'll share the lingerie and you wear whatever you want. But from this day forward I want you wearing panties and a slip at least every day."

"You can count on that." I replied.

"Tomorrow I'll buy you several training bras and I'll expect you to wear one every day. Now put your regular clothes on top and this will be our little secret."

"Mom, I just love this feeling and I can't thank you enough." I gushed.

The next day my mother went out and purchased a half dozen satin and lace training bras for me. She also purchased additional panties and a few slips that she thought I'd like. And, in what would turn out to be a surprise for me she purchased a device that would change my sex life forever.

"I've got some really pretty bras for you......" My mother called out.

I came into her bedroom as she was laying them out.

"Strip down to your slip and panties and let's try them on." She directed.

I did as she asked and I was wearing a half-slip in anticipation of her coming home with my new bras.

"Oh that slip looks beautiful on you. Now turn around and I'll hook up your new training bra. I'll make it tight enough so the satin and lace will stimulate your nipples. I'm sure you will love the feeling." Said mom.

She was right. The bra felt wonderful and completely natural on me. My nipples immediately began to engorge at the feeling.

"These are going to be perfect for you honey. I'll keep them in our lingerie drawer and you can put on a clean one every day." Said mom.

"Thank you so much. I just love the feeling and my new wardrobe. I find it so comforting to be dressed like a girl in my lingerie every day." I replied.

"I'm glad you feel that way honey. I've got a little surprise for you but I want to talk with you openly first before I show you." Said mom.

"What do you want to know? Would you like for me to put my male clothes on again over this?" I asked.

"No.....not that. Stay in your panties and slip and bra. I want to ask you about your male sex urges."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well honey, at 19 years old most males are masturbating and ejaculating multiple times per day. Are you still telling me you have never done this?" She asked.

"I have not. Mom.....I don't think my body has the ability to ejaculate. I've only ever had wet dreams that left a clear, crusty, and sticky solution on my leg. I've never discharged any kind of white cream from my cock. Is white cream what comes out when a boy ejaculates?" I asked.

"Yes......that's it honey. And maybe you are right. Maybe you can't do it at all. Have you ever had an interest in getting an erection and putting your hard cock inside a girl's pussy?" She asked with a straight face.

"If I'm being totally honest mom, I have very little desire to have sexual intercourse as a male. The pressure of having to do it and not being able to ejaculate has me scared. I think I could get hard, but I'm fairly sure I would not cum and that would just humiliate me." I said as my eyes looked down.

"Well then honey, I've done some reading and I purchased a device that may help you forget about being embarrassed you can't cum." Said mom.

"What did you buy?"

"It's a locking device for your penis. It's called a male chastity cage. If I lock you into it you will be prevented from having an erection. And if I keep you locked up for between nine months to a year at your age when your body is first becoming sexual, it will associate any kind of plumpness or erection with some intense pain. It will train your body to avoid any kind of erection. After twelve months in the cage it's very likely you will be permanently impotent as a male."

"I'll never again have any kind of erection?" I said.

"It's very likely and not reversible. You would never be able to have sexual intercourse as a male. Are you sure it's what you want?" Asked mom.

"Mom.....I've thought about this a lot and the pressure of having to get a hard cock and inserting it into a girl's pussy is just not something I want to have to do. If you're right, and this device can disable my male sexual ability I would be very interested to let it try."

"Okay baby. I will respect your wishes. You'll need to keep your pubic area totally hairless so the device will fit properly. Why don't you lie back on my bed and lift up your slip and I'll pull down your panties."

I did as she asked and my pubic area was already fully shaved as it had been since I began wearing panties. I pulled my half-slip up to my waist and my mother pulled my panties off.

"Okay baby......spread your legs apart for me."

I did this as mom produced a round metal ring that looked a little small to me, but she seemed to know what she was doing.

"I'm going to pull your ball sack through the ring and then squeeze your penis through the ring also. When that is done I'll attach the cage and lock the device in place."

My ball sack went through the ring easily. My penis took a fair amount of squeezing and pushing to get it to fit through the ring also. The feeling when the ring was fully in place was that my male sex organs were being constricted.

"Now here is the cage that locks around your cock. See? It is open frame so you will be able to pee without taking it off. I want you to promise me you will never take this off unless I tell you to, and to make sure of that, only I will have the key to the lock." Said mom.

"I promise. I can already feel the area between my legs getting tighter." I replied.

"That's what should happen in the beginning. In a few minutes your body will react to the constriction and stop pushing blood down there and your penis will begin to relax."

There was a loud "click" as my mother locked the cage into place on my cock. I was starting down a road I could not come back from and I felt excited at where I was going.

"So just so I'm clear, you find girls sexually attractive, you just don't want to physically have intercourse with them. Is that right?" Asked mom.

"That's pretty much it. I think I may be able to give a girl sexual pleasure by being with her as a girl and not having to fuck her." I said casually.

"Well put your panties back on and pull down your slip and put on your outer clothes. Maybe tonight you and I can watch some girl on girl porn together and you can see what women like to have done to them."

"Really? You'd do that with me?" I asked.

"I would honey. And since you are tightly locked into chastity, why don't you start sleeping in bed with me at night? I'm safe from you fucking me, and maybe I can teach you a few things on how to sexually please a girl." Said mom.

"That sounds fun. It would just be us girls in bed together." I replied.

"Just us girls baby." She replied.

Later that night my mom called me into her bedroom and she went to a shoebox in her closet that had several DVD's of girl on girl porn. I was a little surprised, but welcomed the fact she wanted to share them with me.

"Come on now baby. Pick out a nightgown, take off your t-shirt and jeans and just wear your panties under your gown and we'll get in bed and watch one of these together." Directed mom.

I selected a long nylon and lace baby blue gown. I stripped to just my panties and put the gown over my head. My mother did the same thing selecting a very pretty baby doll nighty with beautiful balloon type panties. We were both sitting under the covers and I was tightly locked in chastity as she started the movie. Quickly the two girls on screen were tongue kissing, and sucking on each other's nipples followed by an extended scene where one of them kissed and licked the pussy lips of the other in such a way that she caused her partner's clitoris to stand up at the top of her slit.

"You see honey. Sexually pleasing a girl can be very exciting." Said mom.

"Have you ever been with another girl and done things with her?" I asked.

"No. I never have. I have only had sex with another person the seven times my step-father fucked me. I was only 19 and he got me pregnant so fast and before I knew it I was giving birth to you. The opportunity to have sex with someone has really not presented itself. I have been satisfying myself with these DVD's and masturbation." Answered mom.

"Well we are two of a kind. I've never had any sexual activity with another person and you have only had one. I guess we're not ones who like to sleep around." I said with a smile.

"I guess you're right honey. But I do enjoy helping you explore your interest in sexually being a girl."

"I do too mom." I replied.

The DVD ended and it was time to go to sleep.

"Okay baby. You can stay in bed with me tonight. But let's make things clear that you are locked into chastity and you are not to reach out to me unless I invite you to do so. No cuddling, or touching until we get you way more into being a girl. Got it?"

"I understand and will do as you say." Was my response.

My mother and I slept in the same bed this way for at least the next eight months. We were open in sharing our lingerie and in letting each other see us naked, but we did not share any sexual contact. I could tell my mother would sometimes slowly stroke her vaginal lips with her hand at night but I was never sure if she ever came. I remained tightly locked between my legs and I could tell I was slowly losing my ability to ever again have an erection as a male. It was about nine months after my mother had locked me in my chastity cage that she came to me a said;

"I think it's time you start wearing nylons every day. Your legs are so smooth and hairless it will be easy, and I think you would enjoy wearing a pretty garter belt to hold them up."

I had been in panties, a training bra and a slip full time for close to nine months and I was excited at the thought of going farther.

"And, in addition to your nylons what do you think about getting rid of your t-shirts and jeans and wearing a dress every day?" Asked mom.

"Oh wow! That's a big step. Do you think I'm ready?" I asked.

"I think you are, and I also think I should teach you how to put on make-up every morning. Plus, you should start to let your hair grow naturally. While it is growing out we can get you a shoulder length wig. I think it's time you present yourself to the world as a full time girl." She said with a smile.

"You think I'm ready?" I asked.

"I think you are. How's that penis of yours? Have you lost the ability to have an erection?" She asked.

"I can't remember the last time it tried to get plump. The cage is very tight and keeps most of the blood away from that area."

"That's good. I think you should remain locked for at least another four months. That will give you the best chance of fully destroying the blood flow to those organs to a bare minimum. With that done you'll never have to worry about an erection again." Said mom smiling.

That night in bed, mom reached over to me and asked me to come closer to her. She wanted me to lower her nightgown straps to reveal her ample breasts with their fully erect nipples.

"I only want you to do this if you want to, but you've watched the girls in the DVD's suck and kiss their partners' nipples. I'd like you to do that to my naked breasts." Asked mom.

I did not say a word. I just slowly lowered my mouth to one of her huge nipples and began to lovingly suck. She gasped as I did this and soon I was kissing, licking and sucking on both of her nipples. I felt my own nipples growing in my nightgown, but had zero feeling in my tightly locked chastity cage. I was experiencing a female sexual response to sexual activity with another female and I was excited. My penis was actually trying to pull back inside my body. I was getting deeper and deeper into becoming a full time girl.

"Oh baby....................I'm cumming! I'm cumming.....................You do that so well!" Gasped mom as she began to have muscle contractions at an uncontrolled rate. I clamped my lips slightly tighter on her nipples and felt a small discharge on my tongue from her as she orgasmed.

I followed my mom's advice and began wearing dresses full time and practiced putting on my make-up daily. My hair was growing down close to my shoulders and I did not need a wig as my hair style looked very natural. I wore petticoats under my sun dresses and I always had on nylons and a garter belt. I was very comfortable in my role as a full time girl. My daytime look was very pretty and totally natural. It was impossible to tell I had any male features on my body unless I was totally naked and my cage was exposed. For my 20th birthday my mother said it was time, after 14 straight months, to remove my chastity cage.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers
12