Mother Helps Me Become A Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For your birthday I'm going to unlock your useless little penis and you and I are going to live our lives as two girl lovers." Said mom.

I lifted my dress and pulled down my panties as far as my garters would let them go and mom got the hidden key and unlocked my chastity cage. My ball sack immediately fell down and my completely limp penis fell on top of it. I did not feel anything different between my legs not having the cage locked in place.

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"There is no feeling at all. I have no sensation down there. I believe my cock is limp but I have to look to be sure." I said.

"Oh you're limp alright and your ball sack seems to have shrunk since I locked you up. It looks like our timing was perfect. We have completely disabled your male sex organs. I'm fairly sure you are completely impotent as a male and it is not ever going to change. I'd be willing to bet you will never ejaculate any form of semen and for sure we have sterilized you as your sperm creating balls have been without enough blood for over a year. You are now my daughter." Said mom with a smile.

"I'm really happy to hear you say that. It is a wonderful birthday present for me!" I replied.

The next part of my birthday present came when we got into bed that night. My mother wanted me to orally please her pussy and I was more than ready to comply. Mom's pubic hair was always fully shaved and this made licking and kissing and sucking on her pussy extra wonderful. We had watched so much girl on girl porn I knew just what to do and her clit stood at full attention as I sucked on it and inserted my tongue into her pussy. My nipples got huge in my nightgown but between my legs there was no response of any kind and that was just the way I wanted it.

I have lived as my mother's female lover for over 15 years and we still enjoy an active sex life. I'm close to 40 years old and have still never ejaculated any semen from my limp, lifeless cock and that suits me just fine. We have thoughts of me getting breast implants and having my useless testicles surgically removed, but it remains a project for our future.


12