All Comments on 'Mother Helps Me Become A Girl'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300over 3 years ago
HOPING

SURE HOPE THAT THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY... IT'S A WONDERFUL READ, YOU ARE A EXCELLANT STORY TELLER...HUGS AND KISSES BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I too wore my moms lingerie when I was growing up. Wish she was as open as the Mom in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never owned or wore a boy's pajamas, as mom not only had me, but also two daughters which were senior in age to me, and mom thought it good to have me wear a nightdress to bed, to save money buying clothes for me that would not be seen by anyone else, so mom dressed me in a nightdress from an early age. One of my sisters went to college and lived there as it was miles away from home. The other sister worked away, but came home occasionally. So it eventually became mom and myself there. Both sisters when leaving home left clothes behind that they asked mom to take to the Charity Store, but mom could not bear that, as many dresses there were a memory, so mom held a dress up one early evening for me to look at and give my opinion on it. Jason, do you like this dress sweetie, mom asking and looking at me there in my underpants? Oh yes mom, surely you are not going to take that to the charity shop? No baby, I shall not, but I will if you tell me what clothes you like mom to keep here. Mom, played a game with me, as I said I like that dress mom. I like that skirt mom, I like that top mom and so it went on, as mom placed the clothes I liked to one side. Well sweetie, not much to go to the store, but all these you like, are now yours, mom looking at me with a smile. Mine mom? Yes baby as mom would like you to start wearing girl's clothes at home now. Oh don't worry sweetie, it be only you and mom will know, so you shall have no fear of being seen in a pretty little dress or skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I love it i wish I had had a mother like this. aAgirl as all I had ever wanted to be but it never happened. the story is so comforting as it shows what just might have happened. I articularly love how your mum was able and enjoyed being a girl lover with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous