Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Awh ...turn around! Turn around!" Lauren pushed at Janet's shoulders and clutched her short blond curls, urging her into a side-by-side sixty-nine. She parted Janet's pussy lips with two fingers and snuggled her face between Janet's legs, pushing her tongue as far into Janet's slit as she could.

Janet's pussy contracted around Lauren's tongue as she came twice in rapid succession. The taste of her and the thrill of having her this way once again triggered Lauren's own orgasm. She had never stopped yearning for the way that they had been together. How each had learned the other's body and appetites. How they could go on pleasing one another for hours. In their first months together Janet had come as close as she ever would to failing a course, too worn out from marathon nights of orgasmic joy to attend her morning classes.

It occurred to Lauren that, if Libidramine increased female sexual capacity to anything like the degree that it did Stefan's male stamina, she and Janet might well starve to death out here before they satisfied their mutual craving.

Breath by shared breath and heartbeat by heartbeat, Lauren's fear melted away. There was no danger here. This island and its strange fruit were not threats, but the answer to her unuttered prayers.

Or, maybe that was the drug talking.

The voice of doubt was never still.

†††

The shadows of the palms lining the courtyard had grown long when Lauren awoke. Janet napped with her head tucked into the crook of her friend's arm. After a while, Lauren put a hand on Jan's hip and rocked her gently to rouse her.

"How long you been up?"

"A few minutes."

"Awake and thinking. I can see your wheels turn, you know. There are two little open windows in the front of your head."

"Is it true, what you said about this place, and, you know, family relationships?"

"Relationships? Do you mean sex?" The voice was not Janet's, but that of a small, dark woman who stood nearby watching them curiously. She was naked, voluptuous, and carried herself like an empress. "Yes, it is. And why not?"

The woman crouched beside the couple, extending her hand.

"Lauren Chase? Welcome to Kai'ulau. I'm Aleksandra Novak."